Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1609

Thread: Idea Customer Care

nagabhushanats Guest

Angry Unhappy with service of customer care & billing cycle - IDEA Cellular Limited

Dear Idea customer,

My self Nagabhushana.TS, I am Asst. Manager HR for Leading company. My mobile number is 9844809791, I have dual sim, other number is 9844899898. I have been using Idea Sim since 2004. I was happy with the service till date.

I Have purchased a smart phone on June - 14, I have immediately initiated the Internet pack of unlimited plan in 2G of Rs. 299. For first 6 Months its working is good.

On December immediately my billing has raised up to Rs. 1900/, I rang up the customer care expressing view on immediate rise in my bill, they have told that it is internet bill, which has raise up so. But I have opted in writing & personal application for unlimited plan & my internet usage also high.

They told that I have opted for change in plan for limited, which I have not given any request for that in writing & also not received any message also, how I will be, where My usage in internet is maximum. That is reason I have opted for unlimited Plan in 2G. Finally I have told until my bill issue will not resolve, I will not pay the single amount for the same.

Finally they have agreed to wavier off of Rs. 1500/-. They have also changed my plan to back to unlimited 2G once again. In this case I have also expressed My billing cycle is 16th to 15th. Due date is 31st of every month.

So My billing may vary in consecutive next month also. they told that it will be taken care & same process need to be initiate.

After that I have received a Jan bill of Rs. 2700/- in current month. Where as once again the same internet usage. This time they are not ready to listen & simple all my complaints says that it is closed.

As per previous communication & commitment, I have expressed to customer care & Idea outlet Mark communications that until my billing issue is not resolve, I will not pay the bill.

Now My outgoing & internet has barred for services.

I tried so many times to reach customer care no. there is no response & Finally one customer care lady has given an another no. 09844709859 (true caller specifies as a Kavya Idea). She is the only committed in last wavier off. This time she suggested to pay the call charges as on date & next month will be taken care of wavier off process for internet. After I made a payment of Rs. 820/-, immediately she says only 50% only wavier off can be done.

Its lost on a faith on IDEA now, now I will not pay any single rupees for internet charges, where I have not done any mistake of doing the plan change. Why should I have to bare the cost. Now I would like to ask for justice with customer court.

I will not continue further more & I wish to port my number to Reliance / Air tel. Now they are conveying that they will not support for my port until I clears the bill.

I have stayed with Idea for More then 10+ years, Now I wish & suggest my family friends & relatives not to buy Idea. Its losing your money without your idea.

If I get any positive response from Idea, may think for staying.

Other wise I need a help from consumer court help to come out from Idea without any further payment.

Nagabhushana.TS
    9844809791/9844899898

Default idea tower installation fraud victim

Respected IDEA CELLULAR,
    i think i have being cheated by some frauds for mobile tower installation on my land and my father has been deposited almost around 80000
    for some registration and processing fees and iam not sure that if the company is true or fraud. they are about to send me some legal documents within three days and i believe some action can be taken before they turn off their number by legal process with help of cyber crime, their mobile number are switched on
    please do help me

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Attachment 5341Idea Customer Care Details

Idea Customer Care Toll Free Numbers : 198.

Andra Pradesh Idea Customer Care

Ph: 9085012345
    Fax : 0361-2465436
    Email :ccare.assam@idea.adityabirla.com

Bihar Idea Customer Care
    Aditya Birla Telecom Ltd.
    ( A 100% subsidiary of Idea Cellular Ltd.)
    1st Floor

Email :ccare.kar@idea.adityabirla.com

Kerala Idea Customer Care
    2nd Floor, Mercy Estate,
    Ravipuram. Cochin, Kerala - 682015
    Ph.: 98470 12345 (Postpaid)
    98471 12345 (Prepaid)

Phone No.09093012345,
    Fax No. 9093118995,
    E-Mail: ccare.wb@idea.adityabirla.com

Default pospaid billing complaint

i stopped using my idea postpaid connection due to extra data charges which i didn't asked for. so after three months i got a call for the bill payment asking to pay 1000/- rupee but after i asked them to adjust my security and cut short the bill of additional charges. then they agreed on 600/- and told that your bill be disconnected. i payed the amount and told them the reciept number. next month i got the call for the bill payment again, i was shocked, i told them i had payed the amount after a similiar call, then asking to check the details, they never called back . afteer two months i got the call again asking for 1616/- i told them about the first and second call but they told that it is my mistake that i didn't check for it. now i have to pay the bill again with increased amount ..
    please tell me what should i do.
    (7836985559)

Angry post bill payment asked again

i payed my pospaid bill in response to a call then after three months they asked for it again with increased amount.

vinod.tyagi1@gmail.com Guest

Question Duplicate E-Bill pdf. Copy Required...from AUG-14 to NOV-14

Hi Sir/Mam,
    Many time written to you regarding Duplicate E-Bill pdf copy required, but till now you haven't response since 3 months. kindly look into the same & do the needful action on priority basis. My Mo No are-+91-7529863030 Punjab Circle.

Default Recharge done for wrong number

This is balaji i have wrongly recharged instead of 9092512532 i have recharge for 9092512523, How to reimburse the amount please help me in these regard. I was recharge from freecharge account. Please suggest me how to get the amount back my email ID is mygeneticcode@gmail.com

Default 2G data very slow

I am used idea Sim last 3 month for 2G data, first 2 month your network normal speed but OK well, but last one month your network very very very slow, Totally waste & worst. Pls improve data speed. I'm waiting for your reply phone or mail.

Sundar

Post Fake Billing in my name but not in my idea mobile number.

My name is Yuvaraj Mohan from chennai, my idea postpaid sim number is 8681964567. I bought it, one and half month back. The same sim was televerified by your sim issuing team after 2days.
    Now the problem is I'm not able to know the bill amount for the very first month itself. Even now I don't receive any postals for the postpaid activated mobile number 8681964567. But a call center pick-up ( Bill collection Boy ) person came to and said you have a bill amount of Rs 2010/-.After the activation I did 5 to 6 local outgoing calls that's all. With a greater confusion and upset I verify the bill particulars.
    In my surprise my mobile number is not their instead of that a stranger mobile number was entered as well as
    the bill for that unknown number is charged in my name. A planned mishandling had initiated by the issuing and the activation team of your end.
    So kindly verify my activated mobile number 8681964567 and send me the same numbered monthly bill to me to enable for me to pay the bill in time. As well as kindly change and transfer my scheme or plan from postpaid to prepaid in order to escape from a continuous head ache of the regular calls from the call center. And my e-mail id is yuvarajfresh@gmail.com.
    Informed me by mail or post for earliest bill payment.

With regards,
    Yuvaraj Mohan.

Date: 25.02.2015.
    Place: Chennai.

Aryahardip@gmail.com Guest

Default For deduction of unwanted balance from account

sir i recharged my number 8685975711i have around 166 Rs main balance i am recharge my number with 49 Rs at 01:12am for 1gb internet after this idea company deduct 166-49=117rs company send me message at 1:32 Am your gprs balance 27027 Kb away from reaching threshold frequency and deduct all the balance from my account and i have all message i requested to you please resolve my problem sir

TULSHIRAM KAMBLE Guest

Default Complete for the myidea store and helpfully response

With reference to my mobile no.9881330209 which I am using from last 5 years but from the very few days I am not satisfied with provided services. This is come to know me by my postpiad no is close and prepaid no is not activate. still I have unsatisfied because i request the myidea shri sai communication sr no 15/2 plot no1 shope no 15 Akshay center ,nr Santosh mangal karyalaya THERGAON,CHINCHWAD PUNE-33 POSTPAID TO PREPAID.MY POSTPIAD SIM HAS CLOSE LAST 10 DAYS AND MY PREPAID SIM IS NOT ACTIVATE.what is service .so you help me and action to this mystore.

Awaiting for your reply.

so , i humblly request to you please response with me.

tulshiram kamble

mo no.9881330209

I am Pritam Roy, customer of IDEA, my phone number is 9911898556. I have been facing a problem since 09.01.2015 from still now. I had recharged in my IDEA no. from IDEA's website of online recharge on 09.01.2015 at 2:35 p.m with the amount of 250.00/- rs. Still now I haven't got my recharge of 250/- which had done by "Internet Banking". From my account 250.00/- rs debited. I have been doing telephonic conversation with IDEA customer Executive as well as Senior Executive also but they had refused to help me in my case. I had a conversation with 1) Mr. Ravindra on 10.01.2015, he told me that I should wait for five days, after five days I will get recharge of 250.00/- otherwise the amount will be transfered to my account. 2) Mr. Gaurav Gautam on 15.01.2014, he had also told me as like as Mr. Ravindra. So today is sixth day. I havn't get my recharge in my no. 9911898556 or credited in my account. I had a conversation with Ms. Shamal Ghumare on 16.01.2015 at 11:19 a.m. She told me to wait for another day because the process needs eight days. So I am sending this e-mail once again.

I went in my bank due to this problem. I had collected my E-RECIPT which I have attached in this e-mail as PDF format and as JPG fromat. Please find the attached document.

Today is 12TH day running but till now I haven't got proper help or necessary activity from IDEA Celluler Ltd, they are just telling me to wait for another day. What is it going on! I just can't keep control my patience. Kindly help me to get back my recharge amount or return back my money in my account.

Awaiting for your reply.

Pritam Roy

(9911898556)

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by 9700060640 View Post
    I have done recharge 71 on my idea number 9700060640 but I am still getting charged for incoming calls please log into the matters

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular

This is Regarding my idea Postpaid connection (9393949598), Every month i am facing so many issues in my bill, there is no proper billing details.
    I have taken this connection sometime in october 2014 with 199 plan after that i am not at all satisfied with the call costs sort of things so i placed a request on 17-11-2014(C1-36292888027) to change my plan to 249 and i activated a pack on 18-11-2014 (C1-36319998705) which reduce my call cost but i didn't find any change in billing so i placed a complaint on 15-12-2014 (C1-37497771883) as per the complaint on 18-12-2014 (C1-37635041917) the problem is solved.
    I found the same issues again in my bill on 15-01-2015. And i placed a complaint on billing (C1-38968094329).
    After few days i got a call from one of your representative on 22-01-2015 saying that your problem is solved please verify the bill again.
    The issue is not rectified yet, then i make a call to customer care(12345) on 23-01-2015. they don't respond properly to my call and kept me hold for more than 15 minutes. on that particular time i failed to attempt a call from an interviewer and lost my job opportunity because of your worst service.

Here my details
    R. Durgaprasad patnaik

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Idea Team

Account Number 100032598714
    Bill Date 24-Jan-2015
    Billing Amount 399.66
    Due Date 08-Feb-2015

my mobile number 995 993 2009
    recently ported from vodafone on 13th jan 2015
    so this new bill is for 13th jan to 23rd jan 2015(just for 10 days ).
    my post paid plan is 399 plan....
    ----1000 local and national minutes

for what i have used is
    230 national and local minutes
    221 local and national messages
    145 mb data usages

thats it nothing else .....

just i called to idea customer care regarding to this issue ... even they couldn't satisfied me with their response on today ..moreover they had cut my call while i was discussing with them ..... even if am interacting in a polite manner...

.... i am not going to pay the bill untill ,...u people modify the first january bill ... with account number ....100032598714

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular

With reference to my mobile no.975806666 which I am using from last 4 years but from the very first day I am not satisfied with provided services. This is come to know me by my last bill that they have sent me unsatisfied bill of almost of rs. 1381.00 which still I have not paid due to unsatisfied answer by customer care officers and also appellate officer. because every time they give fully recorded and stupid reply of my queries. I cant believe why they are not try to understand the real problem of customer. Why they are giving a very higher package to such type customer care executive. Always they reply me that its happen due to Pro Rata Base... Still I am unable to understand this word of pro Rata.

I am agree to pay all outstanding but I have only one conditions that kindly take one survey as random basic of idea customer and give me reply that how many customer know about this word.

So see this matter and solve it.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your 10-digit Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we are able to assist you. You can also visit our website, Prepaid & Postpaid 3G Mobile Phone and Data Card Services | Idea Cellular or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

1. complaint against IDEA CUSTOMER CARE