Thread: Central Bank of India: Customer Care, Zonal Office, Chairman and Managing Director

Default Central Bank of India: Customer Care, Zonal Office, Chairman and Managing Director

Name:  Central-Bank.jpg

If you experiences deficiency of service at any of Central Bank of India Branches/Offices, then the Customer is at liberty to send a complaint. The first point for redressal of complaint is Branch itself. In case you are not satisfied with the branch handling the complaint, you may approach to the Zonal office then Head Office at the below mentioned address.

List of Zonal Office of Central Bank:

21st Floor, Maker Towers,
    E-Wing, Cuffe Parade, Colaba,
    Mumbai - 400005

Email: complaints@centralbank.co.in, cmoper@centralbank.co.in

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.
    To know more about Right to Information Act visit: Right To Information Act for Banks

Note: Always take the receiving of your complaint with the sign and stamp of concern person, or send your complaint via registered post, Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

A.PETER ANTONYRAJ Guest

Post cash not received at atm

Ref: ATM-5044 3709 1301 7442/ Date: 30.11.2010

The Manager,
    ATM Project Dept.
    Plot No. 26, Sector II,
    CBD Balapur Navi
    Mumbai - 400 614.

Sub: Non-receipt of cash from ATM Peelamedu.
    Ref: ATM Card No. 5044 3709 1301 7442
    Complaint No. 367522 dt. 19.10.2010
    ******

I wish to inform y7ou that I had inserted my above ATM card on 18.10.2010 at Peelamedu, Coimbatore ATM centre to draw cash Rs. 20,000/-, cash was not ejected from the ATM machine.
    But the amount of Rs. 20000/- has been debited in my S.B A/c No.1481414993, it has be informed to the Branch Manager vide the above complaint no. , not action has been take sofar.

Hence I request you , kindly arrange to take necessary action to credit the amount of Rs.20000/- in my SB Account, which I had lost the interest for the period from 18.10.2010 to 30.11.2010.

Yours faithfully,

A.PETER ANTONYRAJ.
    Mobile No. 9362253868

dr_sudipta Guest

Default without receiving money debit money

The Manager,
    ATM Project Dept.
    Plot No. 26, Sector II,
    CBD Balapur Navi
    Mumbai - 400 614.

Sub: Non-receipt of cash from ATM Durgapur.
    Ref: ATM Card No. 5044 3701 2000 0163
    Complaint dt. 08. 11. 2010
    ******

I wish to inform you that I had inserted my above ATM card on 04.11.2010 at Durgapur, SBI ATM centre to draw cash Rs. 2500/-, cash was not ejected from the ATM machine.
    But the amount of Rs. 2500/- X twice, i.e. total 5000/- has been debited in my S.B A/c No.1180034671, after few days 2500/- credited to my account but another 2500/- not credited to my account till today. It has be informed to the Branch Manager vide the above complaint, not action has been take sofar.

Hence I request you , kindly arrange to take necessary action to credit the amount of Rs.2500/- in my SB Account as earliest.

Yours faithfully,

Central Bank of India 15, Bihari Doctor Road
    Eastern Zone Kolkata 700 025
    Kolkata. 21..02.2011

Sub: Recovery Proceedings No; 2 of 2007 arising out of
    TA No; 16 of 1998 in Stamac Products Vs. Central Bank of India.
    In the above matter in spite of our best intention to settle the issue during our life time, there is no movement in the recovery proceedings for the last several years.
    The brief facts of the case as it stands now are enumerated below.
    The tenants of 50, Lake Temple Road, which is mortgaged to the bank have come forward to purchase their individual flats which has also been recorded in the recovery proceedings of 2007.The tenants have all in their individual capacity opened a fixed deposit with your Lindsay street branch totaling around Rs. 24 lacs Moreover another Rs. 2.50 lacs is also lying with a no lien account with your branch. The Ld. P.O. has in his order has also agreed for a court sale of the property to all the individual tenants. However during the proceedings when the Original documents of the mortgaged properties were asked to be submitted, your bank pleaded that all original documents pertaining to the mortgaged properties is not traceable in the bank.
    Upon which we had through our legal counsel also pleaded before the RO that we are prepared to pay for the cost of retrieving the duplicate documents from the Registry office, provided the bank agreed to the contention before the R.O so that the same be recorded in writing. It is more than 3 years and yet there is no action from the bank in this respect . We are already more than 70 years and our life is uncertain. We do not wish to keep this issue unresolved during our life time which would continue to haunt the future generation. It is in the bank interest that we have come forward to resolve the issue during our life time unlike many other borrowers.
    We request you to kindly direct your Law department and your legal counsel to resolve the issue by applying for duplicate documents and come forward for a court sale immediately in respect of 50 Lake Temple Property.
    Truly yours

MADHUMATI BANERJEE, SADHANA BANERJEE.

vikas02011985@gmail.com Guest

Exclamation Bharastachar k sambandh main

sir
    central Bank is very good bank but bharstachar jyada hai

Mohd. Imran Guest

Exclamation 70 days have been passed but we have not received internet ID & Password

Dear sie,
    My Previous comp no is- C/03022011/4646 , regarding to internet ID and password to use view and operation of my account. but still my complaint is open. so you are request to please take nacessary action against my complaint.

Thanks and regards

Mohd. Imran
    A/c no- 3095943012

Question Refusing to incash the cheque

With reg. to My father's pension A/c is in Central Bank of India at Madhepura (Zonal office Saharsa , Bihar) , I would like to say that my father is paralysed from 03 yrs. and could not move from his bead. Only my mother is living with my father at madhepura (Home town).and only she is available to go the Central bank branch to withdraw the pension through cheque signed by my father.

In this regard I want to say that she is mentaly harrased by some of bank's staff even the branch manager and refussing to incash the cheque. In this regard I want to say that we have shown all the hospital documents to branch officials and also requesting them that it is very difficult to present him on every incashment of the cheque.

Kindly do the necessary action regarding this matter to avoid my older age mother's mentaly harrasment.

Pankaj Kumar Jha
    Mob # : 9958723766
    Email : pnkj_jha@yahoo.com

philip Guest

Default Complaint against not giving us info regarding education loan

We are the residents of Nashik and we have completed our graduation in hotel management . I and my friend are planning to take our further education for MBA , so we were planning to take a loan from your nsk rd branch but the person their refused us to give any kind of information inspite of giving all necessary information.
    We were told that this bank gives so much preference to its guest but we experienced a bad situation.
    I hope you will take a fair decision and give us some justified decision.
    Thanking you.

Philip Mohite
    (8055882346)

s.skc2007@rediffmail.com Guest

Cool Complaint against branch manager of your vasant vihar thane (M.H.)

yesterday I have deposited a cheque for Rs.109727/- and I wanted to prepare a F.D. FOR RS.100000/- But South Indian manager of this brance told me that it will take time for 3 days but sir I Told this cheque is also your bank of main branch of Fort Mumbai, so why it will take 3 days. It should be today only.Please note that this A/c. was earlier in Worli Mumbai.Where in Kores (India) Ltd.I have worked since 26th August 1971.Last year at the time of retirment I have transfered this a/c in thane branch due to I am living in Thane, at that time also he told me why you have transfered this a/c in my branch without asking me.That time also I told this bank is not your Company and you are not propriter of this bank, so I can transfer my a/c in any branch.that time also he harashed me and told I will again transfer this a/c to worli
    Yesterday also asked that you have given PAN card copy, I replied that yes sir, than they checked in file and told me you have given only a photo copy of telephne bill. than I told o.k. sir just I am giving a copy of PAN CARD but meanwhile they found the all papers of my PAN card , application, etc. that was not filed properly in that file . after this he is not ready to accept his mistake and told me that I do not want any customers like you. this word he told me one year back also but that time I ignore it. now he told me your F.D. receipt you can take after 2 days.My minus point is my voice is some loudly than he think I am angry but you can ask to my co. I never shouted in my life. My co.' phone no is 02240974444 and Mr. A.K.Chopra President, Mr. M.K.Khemka,Mr. Suresh Sharma.I hope you will take action against him as early as possibe. I am also senier citizen. I am waiting your reply.
    Thankingyou Yours faithfully,

SANT KUMAR BRIJ LAL CHANANIA
    2' PRATHAMESH CHHAYA CO. OP. HSG.SOCIETY LTD.
    YASHODHAN NAGAR NEAR SURESH MEDICAL
    THANE (WEST) 400606

MY SAVING A/C NO 3017488157

Default for non availability of draft form

sir, central bank of india ,shikarpur branch ,IFS code CBIN0281782, has neither a draft book ,nor issuing the draft form.

Default Reg; my home loan with you

RESPECTED SIR,

I HAVE A HOME LOAN WITH YOUR ESTEEMED BANK IN TRIVANDRUM KUMARAPURAM BRANCH LIKE EVERY HUMAN BEING I HAVE ALSO UNABLE TO REPAY MY LOAN REGULAR BASIS DUE TO VARIOUS PERSONAL REASONS. NOW MY BANK SEND ME SURFAISE NOTICE LAST 17TH OF MAY. I RECEIVED THE SAME AND APPROACH THE BANK MANAGER TO KNOW WHAT IS THE SITUATION. BUT THE WAY HE BEHAVE LIKE I AM A THIEF AND HE IS NOT EVEN LISTEN TO ME. AFTER THAT I CAME BACK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. BECOZ MY PARENTS ARE STAYING IN THAT HOUSE SO AT ANY COST I NEED TO HOLD MY HOUSE. AGAIN I PLAN TO SETTLE MY ACCOUNTS WITH ARRANGING CASH FROM MY FIREND FOR METER INTREST. AND AGAIN I APPROCH THE MANAGER FOR ASKING ANY ONETIME SETTLE MENT.BECOZ I ALREADY PAID MORETHAN 2 LAKHS OF RUPEES AS EMI. I TOOK LOAN AMOUNT OF 5.5 LAKHS AND NOW MY OVERDUES ARE AGAIN 6.4 LAKHS. BUT HE IS ABUSING ME LIKE A BEGGER. AND AGAIN I APPROACH REGIONAL MANGER IN THAMPANOOR AND ASK FOR ANY SETTLEMENT BUT HIS PA AND HE IS ALSO TREATED ME LIKE A THEIF. AS I AM ALSO A SENIOR MANAGER IN A FINANCE CO. I FEEL VERY BAD. ONLY BECOZ THIS I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP ALL THE DAY.THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION WE AS PUBLIC AROACHING YOUR BANK FOR EXPECTING SOME DECENCY OF BEHAVIOUR. BUT THESE KIND OF PEOPLES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SITTING LIKE THIS POSITION.ITS MY REQUEST TO YOU PLS DO ANY SORT OF WEIVOR FOR MY LOAN THEN ITS VERY NICE OFYOU BECOZ ANYWAY I WANT TO TAKE MONEY FOR INTREST TO SETTLE THIS LOAN.PLS KINDLY DO A FAVOUR.

REGARDS
    RAJENDRAN
    raj_r50@yahoo.com

sunilkumar074@gmail.com Guest

Default About starting my mother's family penson

PATNA
    2nd Floor, Block B
    Maurya Lok Complex
    Dak Banglow Road,
    Patna 800 001
    Tel.: 0612 2226607
    Fax: 0612 2221898
    Email: zmpatnzo@centralbank.co.in

My husband Budhram singh Mehta was pensioner of Bikramganj Branch. His A/c no. is 2092818151 and PPO no. is 384344. My husband had expired at 11/10/2011 and i inform the branch with death certificate date 17/10/2011. After given information I opened my a/c dated 18/10/2011, her a/c no. is 3147730018. I put-up my live certificate dated 26/10/2011. But there is no taking interest about my family pension by branch manager & staff.

so, kindly request sir, Plz take action in my matter and start my family pension.

Thanking you Yours faithfully,

KAUSHALYA DEVI
    Contact no:-9798074590, 9304907877
    Lal chaudhary colony, Opp Krishna Market, Nasriganj Road, Bikramganj,Rohtas, Bihar -802212

bharti sood Guest

Post cetelment in property against loan.

hallo ,
    branch manager,

my loan accnt number is

Default Reg: Recovery of excess Payment of pension arre

I am sending herewith an attachment a complaint registered with your chief manager, Central Bank of India sukhdev vihar branch, New Delhi 110025 on the subject on your email id.

Please look into the matter and arrange to solve the problem urgently. awaiting for your early reply

I hope and pray you to take appropriate action to rectify my genuine problem.

Yours Faithfully

The Zonal Manager
    P.B.No 7007, Link House
    Press area,3 Bahadurshah Zafar Marg
    New Delhi-110002

I hope and pray you to take appropriate action to rectify my genuine problem.

Yours Faithfully