Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Central Bank of India: Customer Care, Zonal Office, Chairman and Managing Director

munirathnam babu Guest

Post Goldloan and land loan not sanctioned

CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA

I am already purchase in Gold Loans No: 2185995454
    3144208327
    AND

I am already purchase in agri Loans No: 2185995476

This Loan are settled in before agreement date. Now i want Gold loan and agri loan
    today(15/11/2012) I am went to CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA Branch: Pattaraiperombudur Thiruvallur Dist. I ask last three month of agri loan, he is not response
    and I ask last two week Gold loan he is not replay in any other reason, how long wait sir, i hereby request u to help me in this matter.

M BABU

CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
    CUSTMER CARE
    ZONAL OFFICE,

CHAIRMAN /MANAGING DIRECTOR

I am sumit kumar A/C 3093414343 & My Uesr Id 8033080402, My Grid Card has lock for Last Friday but not accupt my complain letter. please take a action for my branch cord 312,
    & Unlock my Grid card.

sumit kumar

mohd kamal akhtar Guest

Unhappy regarding grave lack of work ethics at sukhdev vihar branch new delhi..110025

dear sir

my account no is 1447343760..i had applied for new checkbook in august 2012 but when i ask for my check books i am rudely told that renovation work is going on and all check books are misplaced.On being asked about my side of problems the gentleman says nothing can be done.May i know where i am in the wrong and why should i suffer for renovation work.The man sitting on the desk [10.25 am..9th feb 2013] is so rude and irresponsible..please do the needful so i get my check books..

kamal akhtar
    181/20A Zakir Nagar
    New Delhi..110025

vsaini670@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint of deducation of rs. 5000/- from sbi atm, from a/c no. 3045508793

1. Reference is made to my complaint letter dated 11 Feb 2013 (copy enclosed) addressed to Central Bank of India, Maujpur Branch New Delhi & Docket Complaint No. 1010808 dated 12 & 28 Feb 2013.

2. I wish to inform you regarding faulty/wrong deduction of Rs. 5000/- through ATM card operation from SBI ATM (ATM Code/ID No. S10A007434001) at Budhana (Muzaffar Nagar) Branch on 9th Feb 2013 around 14:30 hrs, where as physically amount has not been dispense from ATM machine and I came back without money.

3. Further at evening time I went to ICICI Bank ATM (ATM ID No. STCHA 880), Budhana (Muzaffar Nagar) and withdraw Rs. 4000/- and I got money with SMS alert on mobile & ATM slip, further I notice through withdrawal slip of ICICI ATM Rs. 5000/- has already been deducted faulty/wrongly from my account through above said SBI ATM on the same day as stated in para 2 above, where as I have neither received money nor SMS alert on mobile received of Rs. 5000/-.

4. On 26 Feb 2013 I contacted to customer care number 18002001911 and on 27 Feb 2013, I contacted to Noddle officer Mr. BD Jha,Mob No. 8447633465 at 1230hrs and also another Noddle officer Mob No. 9868884909 at 1225hrs but I could not receive satisfactory answer from both noddle officers regarding the issue but they told me it will take another 10 days for rectification of subject problem. 19 days already have been passed and no fruitful results come out. Also my home branch office is not cooperating with me and not getting proper solution.

5. In view of the above, you are requested to direct an order to my home bank branch for resolving the issue immediately and credit the false deducted of amount Rs. 5000/- to my saving account, I am suffering financial crises.

Thanking You, Sir

ATM Card No :- 5044371278425410

prakashmali6708@gmail.com Guest

Default I got to ATM card

Respected sir

my self prakash m mali. sir my ATM card have been lost few day so, i have to procedure be complete,in central bank of india branch,dhule marcket yard but who speak to close the account
    so, please to give me new ATM card thanks
    my acc/no 3082142697

yuors faithfully
    p.m.mali

Social bookmarks Guest

Arrow NwqUZLKJantLieU

YboUKw Great, thanks for sharing this post. Much obliged.

Rekha Prajapati Guest

Post Central Bank of India Loan proposal under PMEGP Scheme

Subject : Regarding loan proposal under PMEGP scheme.

With reference to the subject my Loan proposal No. 09 Dated : 28.07.2011 for Bricks Industries (Shree Ram Bricks Industries) at Village- Gulpura, Tehsil- Kailaras District- Morena M.P. under PMEGP Scheme as per decided by District Task Force Committee, Morena and send from DIC Morena to Central Bank of India Branch Semai on dated : 02.11.2012. But the Branch Manager Shri Prem Singh is not taken any interest in my proposal from last 6 months. They pending my loan proposal from last six months without any necessary or appropriate reason. So now I am very upset for this type of banking delay & delay. My case is completed with all formalities & documents as mining lease, pollution and other NOCs, saving account open in the branch semai as per KYC norms and spot inspection by the Branch Manager on dated 05.03.2012. I have temporary start the project but there is big funding problem now due to I am not able to carry my business ahead. I am a honest & sincere with my work and i want personally favor from you to see my case positively. I am belonging from other backward class women and this is my family business. I had been contact personally with other bank branches of the area from last two year many times but all branch managers gave me one answer that the project is not in our service area. So now my problem is that my project service area is Branch semai only. I have already given the all necessary document for settle my loan proposal from last 6 months to the manager branch semai. Till today I never required or demand any further requirement or document about my case from the manager branch semai orally or by written letter.
    So please take a very huge positive action in my case as early as you can. I will be very great full to you. As per bank rules & regulation I will provide you the security for Property Mortgage purpose and I promise you that I will give a hand some deposit to your bank sure after my loan approval.

Rekha Prajapati

Nala No.-2 Road, Morena - 476001
    Phone : 07532250200
    Mobile : 09425129211

Deepak Mude Guest

Default Housing Loan (CIBIL MATTER)

Dear Central bank,

Name : Deepak Mude
    Company Address : 3 Dairy Colony Jail Road Jehangirabad Bhopal M.P.
    Branch Address : CBI, ARERA HILLS, BHOPAL BRANCH, 9, ARERA HILLS, ZONAL OFFICE BUILDING, , DIST- BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH-462011. TEL NO-0755-2674073., BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH
    Email ID : deepak_mude@gmail.com
    Contact No. 9617770021
    Branch code : ARERA HILLS, BHOPAL
    City : BHOPAL
    State : MADHYA PRADESH
    Type of Account : Loan Account
    Complaint : Dear sir, My Loan account no is 6031 opened on 13.05.2009 sanctioned loan amount 950000.00 & current balance is 726310.00. I want to tell u that i have loan from your bank in 2009 but due to builder's non compliance of some bank's guideline the full amount was not credited in his account so that the construction was not completed at that time meanwhile I also lost my Job because of job Recession in Indian Market. My name is showing over due of Rs 726310 in Cibil account so that I am unable to take loan from anywhere. The property which i had taken from the builder was recovered by the bank and bankj occupied that property and auctioned it. sir, I am no where in the picture of being defaulter. I talked with the CIBIL authorities and they told me to make a request to central bank for giving a request to Cibil for deleting my account from it. So Sir, please make a request to the Cibil Authority to Delete my Loan and overdues status from there Record. I will be thankful if u do this favor to me. Sir, I am honarable citizen and customer of your bank as I refereed central bank to open all my current office accounts in your bank because i have a faith in your bank and I am sure that u will solve my problem and make me bankable in my future by requesting this to CIBIL so that i can take loan's for the benefit of my family and there future.

Bank person told me that ur name will be requested to remove after the dispose of property by bank . Please let me know the current status and Now it is more than 4 years pls do the needful at the earliest.

Deepak Mude

CHANCHAL BIDUA Guest

Unhappy Atm tranjection problem

Respected sir
    sir, i am fill form makhan lal univercity pgdca special form throught central bank of india atm card.but not payment done in form fee.but atm tranjection rs 2098 + 2098 /-.24 march 2013.two time tranjection to my account.
    I am complain of ashoka garden branch central bank of india bank branch in bhopal.but branch employee not give the reference no.
    And he say it you wait your money returned your account but my money not return one month and 12 day.i was call customer care by mobile.so i inform customer reprentative.and ashoka garden employee are not take compliant seriously.
    Kindly grant me resolve my problem.

I hope you are help me sir

tanjection id pgdca form-136415736737
    account no- 3232988914
    name-chanchal bidua
    mo no 9301169331
    date of brith 30/03/1987

Default Money debited without dispensing cash from ATM

Today 16-05-2013 around 19.46.04 I inserted my Central Bank of india ATM card at terminal PUND308911 Koregaon park pune central bank of india ATM machine to withdraw 300 rs but after some time the machine displayed the message cannot process the transaction amount but later on when i checked the balance 300 rs was deducted .
    Please revert back the amount to my saving account no 3014817346 central bank of india koregaon park pune branch.

Deepak Gupta

mobile 8650092692

good seo Guest

Talking TfzgmmKsoGMEvlKZ

gwvFeB Im obliged for the blog post.Really thank you! Much obliged.

RAVI KANT MISHRA Guest

Default activate my international debit cards

Please activate my international debit cards urgently. i have alredy submitted my request to customer care also.following are detail of cards:

4622 4403 2630 4514 ccv no 059

RAVI KANT MISHRA

Default request to settle loan

dear sir
    I took education loan from your bank in 2007. I m not in the condition to repay it. I m doing job of 8000 p.m. and have responsibilities of my family also as i m the only son.
    I request you to take only principal amt and settle it.
    I will be highly oblidge.

Himanshu