Thread: Right To Information Act for Banks

chandrasekhar v Guest

Default Wrong online transaction

I have transfer money wrongly to unknown ICICI account instead of my account. So how to get return back the amount.

FROM ACC.NO:04731050005630(HDFC)
    BEFICIARY_ACC.NO:000901626832(ICICI)
    MODE OF PAYMENT: IMPS

Regards-chandrasekhar v
    Email_id:vchandra4u@gmail.com

Unhappy education loan subsity

I have take a educational loan from sbi on 2009(june)-13 period. Just now i have to start paying the loan back. I am eligible for subsidy scheme. Is it possible to claim that subside now ? What i have to do for that ? Please guide me thro mail
    mail : atanu.winxpo@gmail.com

rojali29 Guest

Default Not refunding my processing fees

I have opted for plot purchase loan from ambarnath hdfc limited branch .that time officer mr naNda kumar rao n sales dept ralationship officer mr prasad kamtekar told if we cancel loan after sanctioned then from processing fees 1500 rs will be deducted n rest amount will be refunded.but after loan was approved due to some reason i have to cancel my approved loan now when i aske d for refunding processing fees they are telling no amount will be given .i told why show me the rule where it is written to deduct whole amount if approved loan gets cancelled THEY ARE ALSO NOT SHOWING THE RULES .

MY FILE NO IS 611185788/AJT.MY NAME IS ROJALI PRIYADARSHINI.

HDFC LIMITED IS NOT GIVING TOTAL INFORMATION ABOUT DEDUCTION OF PROCESSING FEES AT THE TIME OF APPROVAL NOW THEY ARE DEDUCTING MY WHOLE AMOUNT.THEY HAVE TO SHOW THE RULE WHY THEY ARE DEDCUTING MY WHOLE AMOUNT.TOTAL AMOUNT OF 4365 OF PROCESSING FEES I HAVE SUBMITTED.

sanjib5082 Guest

Default Complain against HDFC bank

My Self Sanjib Swarnakar from Barrackpore Kolkata, I have facing a problem with my HDFC bank account whose no is 07127630000570 that the bankers deducted unnecessary amount from my account against the transaction, i tried to giving complain to my branch for the said matter but they are not take any action and for that i am suffer to much as a example from 1st of March 2014 to 27th March 2014 the amount deducted from my account Rs 1200/- approx.
    At last i knocked you door for help me regarding the matter, i hope i will get the batter result from your end

With Regards

I Bijaya Kumar Sahoo holder of ATM Card No. : 6220180218500073026 on
    15 february 2014 i initiated a withdrawal transaction from ATM
    terminal ID -IHEZ001176040 (PALAVEDU ROAD) at 19:41 hrs for amount of
    Rs. 10,000,but i recieved only Rs. 9,600 and the transaction number
    for this issue is TXN No. : 0237.

Further, i have a registered a complaint regarding this issue with
    Customer Care on the 15 February 2014 with having reference number as
    AT218511398315. And on 19 February 2014 it was intimated to me through
    message that "Your complaint has been attended and closed after
    resolution".

After that i have contacted personally my nearest State Bank Of India
    branch regarding the issue (Branch Code - 2185) but till now the issue
    has not been sorted out.

Contact Number - +91-9500157180

So, kindly do the needfull.

Bijaya Kumar Sahoo

Default Complaint against Bullet agency and Indus bank

i Purchase Royal enfield Classis 350cc from simran auto mobile Baddi on dated
    24april,2013 during Purchase time all payment for that is in cash but
    by mistake They right on it finance by indus bank in the invoice's . i alredy mention it on
    that time but they neglect the matter,and said that it not affect. now in my RC it is also mention that bike is Finance by
    indus bank. I alredy visit on his site so many time to correct the mistake as well as Bank and provide me NOC from bank since long (about
    9 month's) but still it is not shot out. Now this matter is mentally and physically Harasses Me.
    Please Do the Needful.

Default why IBPS failed candidates from other states in karnataka in ibps clek 3

IBPS failed candidates from other states in interview.they passed one in ten from other states.we request to stop on going ibps clerk 3 to stop and solve the problem who are deceived by ibps.the interview panel has aske the questions abut family and place.they failed aspirants ruthlessley.so please give the info how many cndidates has been successful and unsuccesfull.

Default auto deduction from bank side

Actually I have been facing allot of problem from ICICI bank side.
    i have transaction on 1st of April but this transaction has not successfully after few hours 6500 is debited on my account but beneficiary has not received then i have called at ICICI Customer Care he has replied sir You should wait for 5 working days your money will be revert in your account but money is not revert
    then i have called again he said me sir please wait for 1 working days more i have created your complained and your SR number is 314349857, after that again money has not refund, again i have called them and also went at ICICI bank Marol branch andheri (E) -59. branch manager has told me please wait 3 working days more, I have wait but money has not refund. today 15 april 2014 i have again called him and ask that what about my money
    so she was telling me you should wait till 8th MAY 2014.,
    your fund will be return on 8th may 2014.
    last 15 days, i have suffering problems but no one could here me and no one understand my problem.

so that's why i am taking your help please sir help me help me help me.

Vinod Kumar Gupta
    guptavinod0080@gmail.com

c sukumar Guest

Default Home loan sanctioned letter

I got home loan in GIC housing finance ltd,coimbatore in 2013 .As per the loan offer given by GIC ,the loan was given in flexible rate of interest.I done the balance transfer the loan from GIC to ICICI Bank in january-2014.GIC collected 2% fore closing charges for my loan outstanding.I put complaint to National housing bank. NHB send my complaint to GIC ,but GIC replied to NHB that loan was given in 61 month fixed rate of interest and after that it will be flexible rate of interest. GIC not given the proper loan sanctioned letter to me and i asked the loan sanctioned by mail ,but they did not reply to me.As per RBI guide line,If loan is in flexible rate of interest ,the fore closing charges should not be collected from customer.so i request you to ask GIC to give the proper loan sanctioned letter to know the terms and conditions of loan.

c.sukumar,
    Flat no-3,fourth floor,
    sri gujans hill crest apartment,
    GKS Avenue,
    vadavalli-Thondamuthur road,
    coimbatore-641046

Post Harrasment by AXIS BANK LTD-LOAN department

I have taken a home loan from Axis Bank Ltd No.PHR013400435464. Initially, I was asked to give 36 PDC cheques which I submitted to the person from Axis Bank who proceeded with the loans. Few months, this cheques were used and then there was some intimation from banl to provide MICR cheques as the old cheques were not in use. I gave MICR cheques and am still waiting for old cheques to be received back. Soon after some time, I was asked to complete procedure for ECS through documents and I did the same in November'13. Later in March Axis Bank Ltd did not use the cheques given and I started getting messages of non payments of EMI from April.
    Agents of Axis Bank called several times and I asked them everytime to send the person to collect. After 2-3 calls they send and collected and then called 4 times for receipt number. I scanned the receipt and send to loans@axisbank.com instead of telling them on phone as I cant judge whether the other person on line is genuine or not. They took the EMI for April rather than of March and are sending me messages of non payments of EMI for MARCH 3-4 times in a day, may be its Sunday or working day. I had already give 12 new PDC's for F.Y.14-15 to AXIS BANK LTD, Kolhapur on 25-04-2014 and still I am been harrased by 3-4 messages everyday. Yesterday I got messages every 2-3 hours which is ridiculous.
    Axis Bank should follow some procedure to stop harassing customers with no reasons. So many cheques are been taken and they still lack in depositing.

vijayr.dalvi Guest

Post Loan agreement, rate of intrest, charges, penal charges, signeture forgery complaint no(cc02fra23927

Sub Loan agreement complaint (Loan a/c. no- 7425300012680)
    (a letter hindi me hai)

Maine Fullerton India kandivali branch me Mr. Kishan Sing ke pas personal loan ke liye apne documents diye. Mr. Kishan Sing ne 6-1-2014 ko meri file login ki uske bad dusredin hi mera sara verification complete hogya fir do din ke bad kandivali branch me muze bulaya aur mera ciblil scor 720 hai tumhare cibil me bada problem hai tumhe 1 kam karna padega ki tumhara jo loan chalu hai use close karana padega aur tumhare credit card ka overdue clear karna padega. sbi me 20000, standard chart me 15000, hdfc me 10000 bharana padega uske hisab se maine mera loan close kiya, sbi me 3000, standrad charted me 10000, hdfc me 10000 aisa maine pament kiya(13-1-2014)uske bad usne 16-1-2014 ko muzase agreement(blank) sing karvaya sathame 3 cross chek muzase liye aur muze kaha 20-1-2014 tak tumhare a/c. me paisa zamaho jayenge.

Lekin aisa huva nahi usake bad usane kaha ki jo loan ka kam karnevala @@@@ipe hai 24-1-2014 tak kam hojayego lekin 24-1-2014 ko bhi mera kam nahi huva fir mai 25-1-2014 powai branch me jakar inquiry ki to muze samza meri file approve hai lekin kishan sing ne muze kaha ki apka file reject hai.

Maine uskepasse apne chek aur agreement vapas mange usane kahaki tum magalwarko aake lekejana usaki muze kucha bhi jarurat nahi hai lekin fir bhi mai apkiliye powai jakar bat karunga.

Fir mai firse 27-1-2014 ko powai branch me inquiry ki to unone kaha ki tumhare fileke bareme information kishan sing hi de sakta hai fir maine kishan sing se contct kiya to unoe kaha ki tumha ri file approve hokar reject ho gai fir bhi mai powai branch me jakar tumhare liye fight kauanga

Fir usane muze 31-1-2014 ko kaha ki tumhare a/c. kal paise jama ho jayenge lekin 2-2-2014 ko bhi kucha nahi huva fir main samaj gaya ki a admi muje fasa rahahai esliye maine uske taraf dhannahi diya lekin 3-2-2014 ko usane fir muze kaha ki aaj tumhare a/c. me paise jamahojaienge aur usne maze transfer coad sms kiya fir shamko 7:30pm ko mere a/c. paise jama hogye. Usidin usne 9:30pm ko jogeshwari station akar muzase cammision ke 20000/-Rs. Liye. Aur muze ak document diya jisme loan amunt se kya kay deduct huva loan emi, interest, etc. mention tha to maine interest ke bareme bat ki to usne kaha bad me kam karke dunga.

Dusaredin din shamko muze ak confirmation call aya(08655870408)
    Uske bad dusaredin icici prudential ke 6400/- mere a/c. cut hogaye to maine kishan sing ko call kiya aur pucha allredy insurance ki paise cut hogato to a 6400/- kayse to usne kaha tume ye bhi lena hoga to maine use kaha 50000/- asehi jayenge to loan leneka matlab kya.

Dusaredin maine jis number se muze confirmation call aya(08655870408) us number pe ye puchane keliye phone kiyaki icici prudential ki policy lena jarurihai kya tomaze samja ki jis number se muze confirmation call aya(08655870408) o number kisi ads finance company ka hai to mai chakara gaya maineto fullerton se loan liya aur muze confirmation call ads finance se aya.

Fir mai 10-2-2014 ko firse powai branch jakar inquiry karne gay to vahake sequrety ne muze ak ledyse phone pe contact karvaya usne muze 5min. ruko mai kishansing se bat kartihu badme usne muze bulaya maine use apnaproblem bataya usane kaha ki hamare yaha confirmation ka kam bahar agent ko diyahai bdame usne muze agreement dikhaya to maine use kahaki maine jis agreement pe sing ki o to Xerox tha fir mai vahase bhahar nikala bahar nikaltehi kishan sing ka phone aaya usne kahaki maine original agreement sing karne ke liye 4-5 bar tumhe branch me bulaya lekintum nai aaye. Maine usase kaha ki mainne to agreement sing karke diya fir tum konse agreement ke bareme bat kar raheho.

In sab batose maito a samaz gayyaki kucha to mere agreement me problem hai Esliye maine agreement ke vakt diye chek bank me jakar stop karvaye hai.

Agar maine koye agreement sing nahi kiya hai to mere a/c. loan kayse deposit huva? Aur jo agreement mere file ko attached kiya hai o muze show karan padega? Muze lagtahai ki muze is process me mery majburi ka fayda lekar fasaya gaya hai.

1) Muze laonpe 16% ka rate aur 6000/-samething emi aaiega aisa bolagaya lekin on paper 27% rate aur 7337/- ka EMI lgaya lekin jo bolagaya usaka merepass koi sabut nahi.

2) Mere a/c. icici prudential ke name se 6400/- amount cut ho gaiy jiski mauze koi informetion nahi di gai thi. aur uske document pe bhi mere signeture forgery ki hai.

3) fullerton india ke yahase jo problem creat kiye jis vajahase maine payment stop kiye jiski information maine allredy di thi. firbhi uske late charges & penal charges lgaye hai.

4) mera loan karnekeliye branch ke channel maneger Mr. kishan sing ne 20000/- muzase liye hai. jiska mere pass koi sabut nahi hai. o paise muze with charges muze mile

mai chahathu ki muzaper lagaye huve sare charges hataye jaye, mere a/c. jo 6400/- cut hui hai o muze with charges muze vapas mile aur jo meri signeture forgary ki hai uske liye fullerton india pe charges lagaye jaye.

Default Complaint pending from last 4 months

Before 4 month i register a complaint that my one FD had transfer in bank of baroda through OBC. But i am still not received any solution i am visited in your bank so many time. and same answer i got from your employee there is no bank account of gurpreet name. so if there is no bank account on my name how could you people cash my FD. i know some body take money to do that. or fore more information i am also show u detail which i got through OBC bank. Please resolve otherwise i am going to file fraud case on your bank of Baroda and also the manager of jagadhri branch.and now i dont want to visit on bank i need online solution please i need urgent money.

OBC BANK Information mention Below

In ref.to your complaint, We submit that we have made the payment of CDR no.06863031010806 in the name of Gurpreet singh u/g Neelam rani w/o late Iqbal singh on dated 22.08.2009 t
    o Bank of Baroda b/o Jagadri Haryana against their bc no.543 dated 06.07.2009 as per our bank record.

I want to know who withdrawn this money and how this is on my name and how can somebody else withdraw this. and please also check your bank accounts is there any pending FD on my name for better detail my complete adress- gurpreet singh s/o iqbal singh house no 1079 b-9 vishnu nagar jagadhri workshop.yamuna nagar

Question education loan subsidy

I have taken education loan from SBI on 1st of january 2014.my family income is below 4 lacs,so as the policy of indian goverment to ay the intrest for five years on education loan to the student whose amily income is below 4 lacs,so, im eligible for that BUT the bank is demandinding for monthly interest,so plz uggest me what should i do.
    thanking u in anticipation.
    yours fathfully
    ANKIT KUMAR
    email id-ANKIT.KUMAR5815@GMAIL.COM

Default amount withdraw from my account from HDFC

My name is Arokiaraj i have been using the HDFC saving Account from past 8 yrs.

Today my bank balances says 38 rs in my Account it is due to hdfc has ttaken the amount without intimating me.

Default kondru Ganniyya Raj

subject :- Non Settlement of ICICI safety Bonds October 2000
    Reference:- Bond certificate Number 100651, Date of allotment 14-11-2000, Redemptive date 14-11-2003,number of Bonds:-4, face value Each Rs 5000/-

I have Purchased these bonds during 2000 for Tax saving.Now i want to redemption the bonds. I have approached Secundrabad Local ICICI branch and submitted xerox copies also.in may 2014. when ever i approach for details the manager says , He has not received reply from Head quarters and he will say that i will send remainder once again.I have also complained to invester@ ICICIbank.com enclosing the bond copy. I Have not received any reply. kindly help and advice me in this matter.
    yours sincerely,

kondru Ganniyya Raj, plot no -82, Sancharpuri colony, Chinnathokata,
    New Bowenpally, Secundrabad-500011 Andhrapradesh, ( Telangana) India.
    Mobile phone Number 9490190777