Thread: Union Bank Of India Customer Care Details

Default Union Bank Of India Customer Care Details

Name:  Union-Bank.jpg
    Union Bank Of India Customer Care Details

If you experiences deficiency of service at any of Union Bank of India Branches/Offices, then the Customer is at liberty to send a complaint. The first point for redressal of complaint is Branch itself. In case you are not satisfied with the branch handling the complaint, you then approach the Zonal Manager. If the complaint is not settled at the Zonal level, you may approach to the Head Office at the below mentioned address.

Chairman and Managing Director
    Union Bank of India
    239 Vidhan Bhavan Marg,
    Central Office,
    Nariman Point,
    Mumbai -21

Toll free number 1800 2222 44 for all your queries

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint and Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

mohammad Husain bagban Guest

Thumbs up complaint against Bhiwandi brach manager.

Respected sir, I am Headmaster in corporation's primary school and a acount holder since last 25 year with your bank.I have approach to the said manager for car loan twice and for personal loans also but he always avoid me saying that my clerck is not present asked me to come after one month or two.Whenever I met him he never responded me. I want to buy a used car and requir loan for the same .Once I asked the manager to purchase the computer unit with printer,scanner,and fax machine but he deny that we have no such scheme to purchase the p.c.please do the needful and oblige. with reverantial regards.

Mohammad husain Guest

Thumbs up complaint against Bhiwandi brach manager.

sunil singh Guest

Post green card laon

sir i apply for green card laon in2009 to the unian bank of india jaunpur kajgaon and bank reply me and prepaire credit of 1.80 lackon the basis of my land and delivered .9 lack at that time.
    IN 2010 i reaturn .5 lack to the bank.and apply for rest amount of my credit and there is no response from the bank now and due to this delay of delivery of amount i late for my forming please sir help me.
    yourobidient
    sunil singh

Default Complaint of manager

The Nodel officer,
    UBI.

My self PAVAN AGRAWAL (9879531512) having my savings acc. in UBI udhna branch, near bus depo., Surat.
    Since last few years i was very much satisfied with the bank and staff and the services provided over there,now a days new manager is appointed there who behaved very rudely to me. Sir please pay attention to my complaint and do the needful.
    THANKING YOU,
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    PAVAN AGRAWAL
    (9879531512)

sellappanpalanisamy Guest

Default delay entry in savings A/c &no reply for the complaint

Respected sirs my name is S.Palanisamy and i am a client in Namakkal branch union bank of india.My savings A/c number is 548802010001510.On 13.10.2010 i have remitted Rs16000/ in my savings bank A/c.but that amount was credited my A/c on 23.10.2010.That also carried out my complaint.on 14.10.2010 my two cheques are pounched by the bank. Without my part of wrong i have some loss by the banks mistake.Abart that Rs 100/was withdraw from my A/c by the bank.My personnal request to credit the withdrawal amount was ignored by the manager.Again i send a registered post in this regard but till date i have not get the reply.Pray justice.By S.Palanisamy my cell number 94423 34638.email sellappanpalanisamy09@gmail.com.

Default complaint

the Assistant General manager,
    new delhi

I Mr. Pramod kumar pandey S/o Shri kripa shankar pandey A/C no. 505202010803968 (MJP university campus Bareilly, UP). I on date 11 january 2011 was trying to withdraw only 300 rupees from Bank of Baroda's ATM, Pilibhit Bypass, Bareilly, UP. but failed. The ATM was telling "UNABLE TO PROCESS" at that time. And later 300 rupees deducted from my account. I then immediately complained at my branch(MJP university campus Bareilly, UP) next day. But now 15 days have been gone and no result/conclusion came.
    So, please kindly make appropriate action immediately as soon as possible and give me the details either at my contact(09026872468) or at my email(pkpddu@gmail.com; pramod kumarpandey@live.com)

THANKS
    Yours faithfully.
    Pramod kumar pandey
    S/o Kripa shankar pandey
    A/C no. 505202010803968 (MJP university campus Bareilly, UP)
    My contact no.= 09026872468
    My email = pkpddu@gmail.com
    pramod kumarpandey@live.com

nilesh vishwanath vyas Guest

Post Refund of my total amount of sudlife ashiyana suraksha policy no-GT/UBI/0000005(

Dear Sir/Mam,

My home loan account from Union Bank of India(Panchavati br.) has been debited by amt 20000/-+ 2955/- on date 07-06-2010 for Sud Life Ashiyana Suraksha Policy.

And again my account has been debited by amt-791/ on date 14-12-2010 for Sud Life Ashiyana Suraksha Policy shortage premium.

But till date i don't have single paper of said policy and neither i have recieved any confirmation for the same.

I came to know all these decripancies when i have taken my home loan statement from bank.After so many conversations and follow up from Br, Manager/AGM of Union Bank , BR. Manger given me a Policy no-GT/UBI/0000005 And MEMBERSHIP FORM NO-100219529 today.

But I don't know whether it is true or not. And i have already given request letter to Br. Manager and AGM of Union Bank for cancellation of above mentioned policy.

I request you to cancel the above mentioned policy and arrange to refund my total amount 23745 /- + interest on the same amount from date of amt debited to till date with immediate effect.

KINDLY NOTE THAT IF THIS ISSUE WILL NOT BE RESOLVED AND MY TOTAL AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN REFUND ,THEN I WILL INIATE A LEGAL ACTION AND WILL LAUNCH COMPLAIN TO IRDA.

Encl- Union Bank Home Loan Statement And Cancellation letter of Mentioned Policy in the attachment.

Awaiting for favourable reply..........

To: sgovindan@unionbankofindia.com
    Cc: gmcrld@unionbankofindia.com; rccnasik@unionbankofindia.com; agm-nsk@unionbankofindia.com; cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com
    Sent: Fri, 4 February, 2011 1:59:27 PM
    Subject: Fw: Refund of my total amount of sudlife ashiyana suraksha policy no-GT/UBI/0000005(MEMBERSHIP FORM NO-100219529)

With a favourable hope , i am writing my issue to you.A discripany has done in my a/c and after taking so many follow-ups it has not been resolved . kindly look into matter and do the needful.

Sir , i am tired of doing all these things and hope you will co-operate me in the same.Pls do the needful.

From: nilesh vyas <nileshvyas_123@yahoo.co.in>
    To: "agm_nsk@unionbankofindia.com"" <agm_nsk@unionbankofindia.com>; Ankur Bhatia <Ankur.Bhatia@sudlife.in>; Refunds <refunds@sudlife.in>; "cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com" <cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com>; Geeta Lakshmanan <geeta.lakshmanan@sudlife.in>; Customer Care <customercare@sudlife.in>
    Cc: agm-nsk@unionbankofindia.com
    Sent: Fri, 4 February, 2011 9:58:34 AM

Dear All ,

Inspite of providing all reuired documents and details my premium amount has been debited that is not acceptable at all.

Customer Care Sudlife - as per your request mail on 21st jan for bank authenticated request and that has been already provided on the same day ,but you ingored that autheticated letter and deducted my premium amount.(find the copy of the same in the mail)

Now this is last mail from my end and you have to give answers to my legal lawyer , police Dept , consumer forum ,Banking Ombudsman and IRDA for the fraud done with me.

From: Mehul Furia <Mehul.Furia@sudlife.in>
    To: nilesh vyas <nileshvyas_123@yahoo.co.in>
    Cc: "agm_nsk@unionbankofindia.com" <agm_nsk@unionbankofindia.com>; Ankur Bhatia <Ankur.Bhatia@sudlife.in>; Refunds <refunds@sudlife.in>; "cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com" <cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com>; Geeta Lakshmanan <geeta.lakshmanan@sudlife.in>; Customer Care <customercare@sudlife.in>
    Sent: Thu, 3 February, 2011 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: RE: Refund of my total amount of sudlife ashiyana suraksha policy no-GT/UBI/0000005(MEMBERSHIP FORM NO-100219529)

As per the terms and conditions of the policy only surrender value is payable which has already been credited to your account.

Mehul Furia

11th Floor, Raghuleela Mall, Opp. Vashi

Railway Station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400 703

Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 3:57 PM
    To: Customer Care; Ankur Bhatia; Refunds; cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com; Geeta Lakshmanan; Mehul Furia
    Cc: agm_nsk@unionbankofindia.com

REMINDER-3 & Final Reminder

Dear All ,

Now after giving up my all hopes , i am puting 3rd and final reminder to solve the issue on prority basis.if it will not be solved then i will put FIR and will take the issue to consumer forum.

Awaiting for the fast and favourable reply.

To: Mehul.Furia@sudlife.in
    Cc: "customercare@sudlife.in" <customercare@sudlife.in>; "Ankur.Bhatia@sudlife.in" <Ankur.Bhatia@sudlife.in>; "refunds@sudlife.in" <refunds@sudlife.in>; cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com; Geeta Lakshmanan <geeta.lakshmanan@sudlife.in>
    Sent: Mon, 31 January, 2011 11:20:33 AM

REMINDER-2

Dear Mehul,

Inspite of several follow-ups , i have not recieved any satisfactory reply from your end . As per your guiedence ,i have intiated the same matter and mail to Union Bank also . And bank has already forwarded you the required details and request letter to not to debit any charge from my surrender amount on bank's letter head.

Now , update me for the status of the same as i am very much mentally tensed due to this issue.If you are not going to solve the matter satisfactorily , you will force me to take STRONG legal action on both Bank and Star Union Dai -ichi life Insurance Company.

Request you to update me on the same ....

To: Mehul Furia <Mehul.Furia@sudlife.in>
    Cc: Ankur Bhatia <Ankur.Bhatia@sudlife.in>; Refunds <refunds@sudlife.in>; Geeta Lakshmanan <geeta.lakshmanan@sudlife.in>; cbspanchvatinashik@unionbankofindia.com; "customercare@sudlife.in" <customercare@sudlife.in>
    Sent: Thu, 27 January, 2011 2:29:38 PM
    Subject: Re: Refund of my total amount of sudlife ashiyana suraksha policy no-GT/UBI/0000005(MEMBERSHIP FORM NO-100219529)

Dear Mehul,

As per our conversations today regarding credit of policy premium without any surrender charges, kindly find the required letter from bank on bank letter head .Original letter has been submitted to your nashik office through bank directly.

Please consider the same and do the needful on priority basis.

Kindly reply for the same.

From: Mehul Furia <Mehul.Furia@sudlife.in>
    To: nilesh vyas <nileshvyas_123@yahoo.co.in>; Customer Care <customercare@sudlife.in>
    Sent: Mon, 24 January, 2011 12:50:55 PM

Please provide the SB A/C no. to credit the surrender amount

Mehul Furia

11th Floor, Raghuleela Mall, Opp. Vashi

Railway Station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400 703

Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 12:07 PM
    To: Customer Care
    Cc: Ankur Bhatia; Refunds; Mehul Furia

As per your reply & requirment a bank authenticated request for the same , we contected to bank & bank has already forwarded the authenticated

letter for cancelation of mentiond policy.

Kindly fin the copy of bank authenticated request in the attchment & do the needfull at the earliest

Nilesh Vyas

From: Customer Care <customercare@sudlife.in>
    Cc: Refunds <refunds@sudlife.in>; Mehul Furia <Mehul.Furia@sudlife.in>
    Sent: Fri, 21 January, 2011 3:12:00 PM

This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 21, 2011 regarding the captioned policy.

We would require a bank authenticated request for the same.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact our customer service representative on 022-3954 6300 or write to us at customercare@sudlife.in

We take this opportunity to assure you best of our services at all times.

Yours sincerely,

Neville Mendes

Customer Care Officer

Sunahra Kal, Suraksha Har Pal

Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 11:03 AM
    To: Customer Care
    Cc: Refunds; Refunds; Ankur Bhatia; Ankur Bhatia

REMINDER-1

As per your mail reply on 17th Jan'2011 i waited for your responce and reply . But i did not recieve any reply from your end as i am awaiting from last 5 days . This is my 1st reminder mail to you to resolve the issue.I hope the issue will be solved on priority basis, Otherwise i have to take legal action to resolve the issue.

Kindly do the needful asap.

Nilesh Vyas

From: Customer Care <customercare@sudlife.in>
    Sent: Mon, 17 January, 2011 11:20:36 AM

Dear Si

Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 14, 2011 regarding the captioned policy.

We have forwarded your request to the concern department for further action & will update on same at the earliest.

We take this opportunity to assure you best of our services at all times.

Yours sincerely,

Neville Mendes

Customer Care Officer

Sunahra Kal, Suraksha Har Pal

Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 6:16 PM
    To: Refunds
    Cc: Customer Care; Ankur Bhatia
    Subject: Refund of my total amount of sudlife ashiyana suraksha policy no-GT/UBI/0000005(MEMBERSHIP FORM NO-100219529)

Dear Sir/Mam,

Awaiting for favourable reply..........

DISCLAIMER:
    This message contains some privileged information and is intended only for the recipient named. If you are not the named addressee of this e-mail including attachments, if any, you should not disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. Please notify us immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Although Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail; Company cannot be held responsible in any manner for any loss or damage arising from the use of this mail or attachments."
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************

DISCLAIMER:

Default Regarding deactivated Debit Card.

I would like to seek your help regarding a problem that I am facing. I am operating a savings account in
    Maidamgaon Branch, Guwahati of Union Bank and have a debit card. Recently my debit card has been deactivated after three wrong pin entries during electronic transaction. I am now unable to carry out any electronic transaction with the debit card. I reported the problem to customer care numbers 022-22896661/22896667 (no response as they do not even pick up the phones), 1800222244 and 1800 2232 (no response as they always convey a no- connection tone.) Please help me at the earliest.

Manish Dey.
    A/c no. 394602010015941
    Maidamgaon Branch.

s.sankar Guest

Thumbs up atm compliant

sir i am s.sankar .iam union bank of india account holder in thiruchitrambalam branch in thanjavur dist one day(06.03.2011 ) evening in ( chinna selam indian bank atmbox) atm inserted on atm box enter the amount . but not received the money .i am try 6 times . amount debited on Rs.23500 please creadid my amount .properly . ACC.NO9883 ATM CARD NO:4213683409014030

s.sankar Guest

Thumbs up atm compliant

kamini haldhar Guest

Question regaring check book issusing

Dear Sir/Madam

I had an saving account with your Faridabad branch , whos extension counter is at Satyug Darsan Vidyalaya, Bhupani, Lalpur Road , Faridabad. My account No is 451102011083150. My account opened one year back and till date i didn't get my check book. First the gentelman come to SDV from Union Bank, he says you have to come to the branch for same. I went there , wrote an application for the same on 23 rd of March. He said come after 15 days to collect the check book. till date i didn'n get my check book. please tell me how many times should i request for the check book. hundred times or one thousand times, or should i wait for how many years ?????? say......five yrs or ten yrs. Do let me know when will i get my check book.

S.Sidhanathan Guest

Default ATM - Rgarding

TO
    Shri V. Jacob Philip
    Chief Manager (CRLD), Nodal Regional Office Chennai, Riaz Garden, 12/13, Kodambakkam High Road,
    Nungambakkam, Chennai- 600 034.

Sub: ATM - Unstatisfied - Complaint Regarding.

I am an union bank account holder in Vepery branch, chennai my native is Dharmapuri in this town any government holidays, weekly holidays, and after 6'clock the ATM is closed. Then how to debit my cash on this time. This event is continue still now. This complaint is not only from me many people were the same problem. In this regard please rectify the complaint please do the needful.

Thanking You!

DEHA Guest

Default About the only 2 employee of north lakhimpur assam branch

I am a customer of union bank of india north lakhimpur assam branch from the very first day of branch opening month. Today i was reached the branch at 11 am with my brother to open a saving account of him. But there was just 1 employee there ,the another 1 was at branch. we were sitting 45 min. there no other customers at that time. The only 1 was not interested to asked us how can i help u ? We are surprised of his behaviour..
    Thanking you......

Lightbulb account open form not submit without region

i am 23 year old boy i am living in seoni dist. form m.p.
    union bank in seoni branch all account opneing section department are ignor my account opning form
    he last 22 days not open my account with out any region not accsept my form & he say any exquse
    " sir plz your seoni branch union bank of india account opneing section open my saveing account

1. UCO Bank Customer Care Details