Thread: UCO Bank Customer Care Details

Default UCO Bank Customer Care Details

Name:  UCO-Bank.jpg

UCO Bank Customer Care Details

If you experiences deficiency of service at any of UCO Bank Branches/Offices, then the Customer is at liberty to send a complaint. The first point for redressal of complaint is Branch itself. In case you are not satisfied with the branch handling the complaint, you then approach the Zonal Manager. If the complaint is not settled at the Zonal level, you may approach to the Head Office at the below mentioned address.

Principal Grievance Redressal Officer at Head Office/Nodal Officer for Banking Ombudsman Scheme at Head Office

Sh. P.K. Sharma, General Manager,

Sh. S.K. Goyal, Chairman & Managing Director
    Tel. no. 033-2225-4094
    Fax; 033-2225-3986
    e-mail : cmdsec.calcutta@ucobank.co.in

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint and Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

linga999@hotmail.com Guest

Default manager refused for opening current ac with 2.5 lakhs deposit

,i am a press reporter and i am the secretary of velachery,guindy peoples welfare association.also iam the customer of ur bank holding current ac in the name of kani velachery today and i have a smooth transactions with the old manager who supported a lot.also ihave a sb ac in my name in the same branch due to his nice approach.today i visited the branch to open a new current ac in the name of our association and to deposit 2.5 lakhs with proper documents.(association registration certificate etc).but i got a bad experience with the new manager.he rejected the application form with a worst reason.he told me secreatary of the association does not have the power to operate the current ac of the association even proper documents is produced.he also ordered me to open the ac jointly with treasurer.i replied that treasurer is not interested in operating the ac and the secretary is the authorised person through the docoments,he told me to remove the treasurer who is not interested to operate the ac and to elect a new treasurer who is interested in operating the account.my question is who is he (the manager) to decide who should operate our association account?is this the proper way to approach the customer? i was disappointed in the way of approachof the manager.i am thinking of closing the accounts in this branch due to the manager's worst approach. i request to take immedietle action on the manager .my contact number is 9841152317.email.linga999@hotmail.com

Default No good behaviour with customer

RESPECTED SIR,

I. Tirath Raj Chugh residing at 62/2523,Nagla kachhiyan Agra Cantt,went to Uco Bank Branch Rawatpara Agra today i.e. 16/12/2010. There was i went to balance against account No-62082,I tell to bank employe please show me balance against my ibid account.He ignore me,again after some time i tell him for the same.He told me,Do you know-what i am doing?His behaviour was not good for me.That time next individual was there. Bank employe attaind him.Again and again i say to bank employe please show my account, but he left chair and go away.
    Kindly take action against my complaint and please informed to me for the same.

AJAT PARMAR Guest

Default Very poor services

This is very bad that an bank

Unhappy e banking id password not active

as per our telephonic discusion with your uco bank emply ,he also apply our new ebanking user id & password ,after 30 day we have receive a hard copy of user password , but our user id & password not access or active, so kindly access my user id password

here are give you our account information

account type : M/s Smart Cool

To, Date :- 21-01-2011
    Uco Bank
    Customer Care Cell

Sub :- Request for Massage Alert facility on my mobile no. 09425110048

We here by request to you Please activate Massage alert facility on my mobile no. 9425110048 for following firm Account. we have all these account in your Birla Nagar Gwalior Branch.
    Details are here under
    G. P. International Gwalior Account No. :- 03240500019175
    Sony Marketing Gwalior Account No. :- 03240500019157
    Chandra Marketing Gwalior Account No. :- 03240500019160
    Sevral times we request to you to activate massage aleat facility on my mobile but till the date did not active this facility.

for G.P International

Vikas Harlalka
    Mobile no. 9425110048
    E-mail Id :- gpinternational_ssi@rediffmail.com
    gpinternational_ssi@indiatimes.com

kanak sarma Guest

Default complain for massage debite from my account

uco bank date-12.02.2011
    customer care cell

Sub:-unsuccessfull ATM transaction.

With due request i like to lay the following few lines for your kind consideration ,that sir,today (10/01/2011 at 6.40 p.m on Monday )my son withdrawl Rs.7000 from the SBI ATM counter of GRC branch of Guwahati at noonmati .The transaction was proccess but some time the reciept come out from ATM without paying the amount .It was comfirmed by me that the amount of Rs.7000 was debited from SB/Ac-03960100004561.
    It is request to you that kindly refund the amount to my account.

Thanking you.
    I am giving all the details below-
    your faithfully-
    sri kanak sarma
    SB/AC no-03960100004561 uco bank,Tihu branch.
    card no -4283200396001071
    Transaction no-2246

Default ATM not functioning properly

Earlier I have sent two mail to Zonal Office Ranchi regarding not proper functioning of your ATM at Dhanbad.
    Sir, there are only 2 ATM in Dhanbad and both of them remain out of order most of the time and for withdrawal of money we have to depend upon another bank's ATM.
    So, please look into the matter and direct the BM concerned to do needful,so that we can get fair and smooth service.
    submitting with regards.

sunilshiroshe@gmail.com Guest

please close the my atm service,my account no is 03030110011188. atm code no is 7504

monalisa cakraborty Guest

Post Missing my debit card

SIR,
    I AM ACCOUNT HOLDER OF YOUR BANK (Ac No.13590110028971) .today i lost my debit card .So, requesting you , plz block my debit card .

Monalisa Chakraborty .
    Habra,Prafullanagar.
    Ph No.09434354874

Default No complete record of my husband's national saving certificates and harassed me

I Uma Devi ( wife of your old customer Mr. Hari Shankar Prasad ) residing at 83/A Naya Patty Road , Malati Apartment 1st Floor , Flat - D , Shyamnagar , Kolkata - 55. My husband who had taken loan against some National Saving certificates from Uco bank , branch - Belgachia in 2004 unfortunately he died on 02.04.2008. Then I went to Uco bank and informed the bank manager. The bank manager told me to come after 1 or 1 & half year later. So , I met with then bank manager Mr. P.K.Mahanti in July 2010.At that time Mr. Mahanti showed me some N.S.Cs and made a statement in my diary that I will get those N.S.Cs over which only I can claim after submitting a notary with an application. After having notary I went to Uco bank but one clerk said you would have wait for next manager. In January,2011 , I met with then bank manager Mr.Ramesh Manjhi , at first he ignored and misbehaved with me and refused to give complete details of pledged N.S.Cs and mentally harassed me and current bank manager Mr.Amit Ghosh also ignored my case by saying that I don't have time for your matter.They mentally harassed me for 8 months.Now, you tell me what should I do? I want a complete details of N.S.Cs after the completion of loan and a details of those N.S.Cs about which Mr.P.K.Mahanti told.
    Please reply to my complain as I am totally helpless.I am waiting for your answer.
    Saving account no. - 004988 ( Hari Shankar Prasad )
    Branch - Belgachia ,Uco bank
    Phone no. - 9051431141
    e-mail id - iamanamikakumari@yahoo.in

Default Lost of Atm Card

SIR,
    I AM ACCOUNT HOLDER OF YOUR BANK of mumbai barnch (Ac No.0924100026531) .today i lost my Atm card .So, requesting you , please block my debit card .

Mrunal Vardam
    Ph No.9768047452

Default branch office sector 7 rohini, delhi-BRANCH MANAGER MR. ASHOK VASHISTH

SIR
    I VISITED YOUR BRANCH SECTOR -7 AYODHIYA CHOWNK, ROHINI DELHI-85 ON 23/04/2011 FOR DEPOSITE A SUM OF RS.6000/- IN ACCOUNT NO 05210110016039 IN THE NAME OF TWINKA SINGHAL WITH YOUR BRANCH BANASTHALI.
    MY DAUGHTER IS DOING B.TECH FROM BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH,BANASTHALI.FOR SEEKING SOME INFORMATIONS ,I CONTECTED MR ASHOK VASHISTH B M BUT I AM SORRY TO POINT OUT THAT YOUR BRANCH MANAGER IS NOT A COMPETENT PERSON AS HE DID NOT attend me PROPERLY
    I REQUIRE THESE inforamations :-.

1-HOW MUCH CHARGES ARE BEING CHARGED BY YOUR BANK FOR CASH DEPOSITE IN ACCOUNT OTHER THAN HOME BRANCH E.G HOW MUCH CHARGES WILL BE CHARGED BY YOUR BANK ON DEPOSITE A SUM OF RS. 6000/-

2-I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE EDUCATION LOAN OF RS.FOUR LAKH FOR MY DAUGTER AS YOUR BRANCH IS SITUATED IN
    THE BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH AND MAINTAING THEIR ACCOUNTS WITH YOU.

MR. VASHISTH FLATLY REFUSED TO PROVIDE APPLICATION FORM AS WELL AS NECESSRY INFORMATIONS REGARDING EDUCATION LOAN SAYING THAT NO LOAN WILL BE SANCTIONED.

THERE ARE NOT DISPLAYED NECESSARY INFORMATION AS PER RESERVE BANK GUIDELINES IN THE BRANCH SUCH AS SERVICE CHARGES ,NODAL OFFICER CONTACT NUMBERS AND ADDRESS ,REGIONAL & ZONAL OFICES CONTACT NUMBERS ETC.
    PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AND PROVIDE ME THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS .

MADHU SINGHAL
    HOUSE NO 144 ,POCKET-G/23 ,SECTOR -7 ,ROHINI DELHI-110085
    M 9868173125
    email: madhsinghal42@yahoo.in

malabika Guest

Default Application for refunding Rs.1000.00 due to wrong transaction of money from ATM

It is hereby informed you that, I Malabika Jana (Sardar) have a Savings Bank A/c in Saltlake Branch of Uco Bank. My A/c No. 17130110004869 and I am also ATM card holder (Card No. 4283 2017 1300 6793). On 12.04.2011 I went for Rs. 1000.00 cash withdrawal from UCO Bank ATM located at Vidyut Bhawan, Saltlake but I received no money from ATM after pressing withdrawal button due to problem of machine, but in my passbook withdrawal of Rs. 1000.00 is showing as I update my pass book. I already complained in Saltlake , Sec-II branch, but I don't get back my money. So I am requesting your good self to refund Rs. 1000.00 in my account.
    Thanking you.
    Malabika Jana (Sardar)

Dominic Savio .B Guest

Default To Refund the money which i didn't get from ATM but Balance Deducted

Yesterday at 8:20 pm, by using UCO bank debit card; after i entered the withdrawal amount of Rs.5400
    after a minute it stated that it has been "TIMED OUT " but i didn't receive the cash. As soon as when i checked the balance, Rs.5400 was deducted but i didn't get money. Today i called to customer care number for several times but they are not responding. Please kindly refund the following. MY account no is 55484, ICF-branch chennai.
    ATM card no is 4283 2005 6803 4694