Thread: Syndicate Bank Customer Care Details

Default Syndicate Bank Customer Care Details

Name:  Syndicate-Bank.jpg

Syndicate Bank Customer Care Details

In case of any complaint, the matter shall be first brought to the notice of the concerned Branch Manager for immediate redressal.
    If the complaint is not redressed to the satisfaction of the customer, the matter may be taken up with the Regional Manager concerned (who are the Nodal Officers for complaints at our Regional Offices)

If the complainant is still not satisfied with the responses received, he can address his complaint to the Bank's Controlling Authority/Nodal Officer at Corporate Office Bangalore at the address given below giving full details of the case.

Name and address of the Controlling Authority of the Bank for customer complaints

Sri K.N Pandey
    @@@@hinagar, 2nd Cross,
    Bangalore 560 009.

Phone 080 2226 0281
    Fax. 080 2220 8960

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint and Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Angry Gas & Gadgets

We are an account holder with your behala branch.our account no. is 101/5241.
    On 05.05.2008 your branch has debit our a/c by Rs.36854.00 without any reasons.
    Inspite of our several reminder your branch has not credited the amount.
    kindly do the needful and oblige.
    yours truly
    For Gas & Gadgets
    kripa charya samanta

Follow the above mentioned procedure.

Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

aashish kumar Guest

Default Father pension

My father has account in Chennai pammal branch . As we got transferred we too changed my father account from pammal to hosur branch. Now the problem is that my father has applied for the pension . and all the account and papers has come to syndicate t nagar branch. Please help in transfer the same to hosur branch. Please do the needful on urgent basis.

FATHER NAME DR BRAJA MOHAN PUROHIT

ACCOUNT NO 61172200016644

Father mobile no 9003582749

Aashish kumar
    l Corporate Commercial l
    09902031756/ 080-66609424

1024985 Guest

Default Our Transaction Password for Internet Banking is Invalid.

Previously We have received our Transaction Password for Internet Banking from Syndicate Bank, Ghatkopar (E) branch. But , We never used that password till today. Now We have to make CENTRAL EXCISE as well as any goverment dues (Payment) via Internet Banking only. As today We have tried to make payment towards net Banking at that time Our issued TRANSACTION PASSWORD FOR INTERNET BANKING shows INVALID.
    Kindly reactivate this password or else issue a new password at earliest. Because it is very urgent for us to make Central Excise payment before 04/09/2010.
    Please do the needful at earliest.

A/C NAME : PIOUS ENGINEERING PVT. LTD.

A/C NO. : 50411250000297

CUSTOMER ID : 1024985

MY MOBILE NO. : 0 98204 52042

MY PERSONAL EMAIL ID : amishsir@yahoo.com

COMPANY'S EMAIL ID : piousengg@yahoo.com

For PIOUS ENGINEERING PVT. LTD.
    Mr. Amish Shah (Director)

strong4d@gmail.com Guest

Default complaint

dear,sir

i am a farmer living in dist. mathura tahsil mant village baroth befor some day i submitted my credit card
    lon in naughil branch and i want again some lon on this credit card ac. but branch manager want cash for this
    and i am not able for giving cash and the manager is very currpted. please resolve my problam

REGARDS

Shyam bihari sharma
    village -baroth mathura

Default Money not transfer ...Plz do needful......urgent

Dear all,
    My wife (Tripti) is a/c holder ( a/c no. 90092010136647) in your R. K. Puram branch, New Delhi . I m working in U N mission in Haiti (a carebian country). I have transfer USD 4000/- from here my bank ( SOGEBANK ) to her a/c on 8th Nov. but still it is not transfer and also it is not come bank my a/c till now. My wife continuously visited many times in your R.K.Puram branch but they are saying it is not transfer till now even that I have provided them transition no 2010110900126699. As per my bank, the money has been transfer via Bank of America. Pls suggest me what should I do ? My family want that money on urgent basis.
    Details of bank where I have transferred money. Also Pls find enclosed transfer form which I have fill here.

Bank Name : SYNDICATE BANK

MINUSTAH/CITS /SAINT Marc, HAITI
    Mob no. 509-31064508

P.V.George Guest

Post Complaint regarding accounts statement

We have registered our bank account for Internet Banking service, but we are not able to obtain account statement Kindly do the needful at the earliest
    Thanking You,
    P.V.George

Default regarding rude and unproffesional behaviour of branch manager of yamuna vihar branch

hi,
    i m sachin bansal, i have an account in yamuna vihar branch.
    my acc no is:9130-201-27464
    recently i lost my cheque book and passbook of bank.
    i had an urgent need of money but bank staff dint provided me withdrawl form.
    then i highlighted this concern to branch manager mr. sharma.
    instaed of helpinng me he started to fight with me. is behavoiur wasnt proffesional at all so plz take care of these things in future.
    --------------------------
    THANKING YOU
    SACHIN BANSAL
    X_24,ST NO 10,BRAHMPURI DELHI :110053

udayakumar is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Internet banking

My name is s.udayakumar. I have an account in your udumalpet branch.My account number is 61262200090926. I applied for internet banking but its is not activated yet.I dont know the reason if i goes to funds trafer it comes like an error code 12006.so please help me to reveal this problem.

by
    s.udayakumar.
    cell no.9788113837.
    email id.harinicm50@gmail.com

Default Very Urgent complain / to prevent fraud

This is to bring to your notice that rajesh sharma w/o Om pal sharma resident od grahm daula dist Baghpat up. has applied for a bank loan in your bank on some property with is disputed and her claim to the same in under judiciary examination , the case on the same matter is pending with the DM court of baghpat and senior divisional magistrate of baghpat district .

Please make immediate mesure to stop the payment of the loan to a disputed property which belongs to the complainer.

Himanshu Sharma
    himanshuastro@gmail.com

kishorebabu28@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default Transaction passward

I am not received transaction passward from 6 months weaht is the delay

satishshah Guest

Default Do not get my monthly deposit rs. 3 lacks payment

Dear Respected Sir,

Now do you think it is very high time to solve my problem?

Today manager from Vasna,Ahmedabad has called me and insisted me to get Interest on July 2012.

I do not understand that when you have done the mistake to have quarterly interest then you can modify it and give it to your valuable customer to fulfill HIS NEED from begginig. you are giving me monthly interest from last five years.

I am asking it to make it monthly interest.......you have your staff and your computer system to modify it ......eventhough you are willing to punish your customer......is n't it?

Are you happy to punish your customer for this type of silly mistake done by your staff and nobody is interested to solve the problem which I am facing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I am a senior citizen & at this highly inflation period how to survive it with even his own money bank denies to give????

And you just trying to convey the customer that you should get more money if you get it quarterly...and so on.

WHY IT IS LIKE THAT?

I THINK NOW YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR CUSTOMER'S VOICE>>>>>>>>

IS IT TRUE??????????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO PUNISH YOUR CUSTOMER LIKE THIS AND DO NOT WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE AT ALL??????????????

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER THAT YOU DONOT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONTHLY INTEREST MONEY UPTO JULY'2012.

THIS IS OUR BANK"S STANDARD POLICY TO PUNISH OUR CUSTOMER EVENTHOUGH IT IT BANK'S OWN MISTAKE.

WE DO NOT WANT ANY MORE CUSTOMER WHO WILL GIVE US DEPOSIT FOR MORE THEN FIVE YEARS.

IF HE EXTENDED HIS DEPOSIT THEN WE HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO PUNISH HIM BY OUR OWN LAW.

REALLY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHICH TYPE OF THIS BANK IS WHO IS NOT GIVING A SINGLE SATISFACTION TO HIS CUSTOMER ON BANK'S OWN MISTAKE??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????

IF IT IS YOUR POLICY TO PUNISH YOUR CUSTOMER THEN PLEASE LET ME HAVE THAT IN WRITING OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME THAT NOTHING WILL BE DONE FROM OUR END AND WE WILL DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO BY OURSELF.

AS NOW WE ARE ON THE TOP OF ALL BANKS WE WANT TO DO OUR OWN WAY.

I WANT YOUR ANSWER SOON IN MY MATTER .

CAN YOU HAVE THAT CURTOSY TO GIVE ANSWER TO YOUR VALUABLE CUSTOMER?

IF NOT THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT WE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE ANY EXPLANATION IN YOUR MATTER.

IF I AM NOT HAVING YOUR ANSWER IN THIS MATTER THEN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE WHAT I AM FACING NOW.

I DO NOT WANT TO DO ANY BAD THING LIKE SUCIDE BUT IF YOU INSSIST IT THEN ALL BLAME WILL BE ON YOUR BANK AND WHATEVER PENELTY OR ANY PROBLEM I WILL FACE WILL DIRECTLY CONNECTED WITH YOU WHICH PLEASE NOTE.......

TAKE IT SERIOUSLY IF YOU HAVE HUMAN HEART..........!!!!.....????????

NOTHING MORE TO SAY BUT ANYTHING HAPPENS THEN BLAME WILL BE ON SYNDICATE BANK LTD WHICH PLEASE NOTE.

SATISH SHAH.

{SENIOR CITIZEN WHO HAVE DEPOSITED HIS RS.THREE LACKS SINCE LAST FIVE YEARS AND RENEWED TO ANOTHER TEN YEARS.}

From: satish shah <satishshah101@yahoo.com>
    To: "gj.7004ahmvasna@syndicatebank.co.in" <gj.7004ahmvasna@syndicatebank.co.in>
    Cc: Satishrshah <satishshah101@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:54 PM
    Subject: Fw: Complaint

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: satish shah <satishshah101@yahoo.com>
    To: syndcare <syndcare@syndicatebank.co.in>; "gj.7004ahmvasna@syndicatebank.co.in" <gj.7004ahmvasna@syndicatebank.co.in>; "gj.7009ahmro@syndicatebank.co.in" <gj.7009ahmro@syndicatebank.co.in>; "syndcare@syndicatebank.co.in" <syndcare@syndicatebank.co.in>
    Cc: Satishrshah <satishshah101@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:51 PM
    Subject: Re: Complaint

No reply or response from your end.

Do needful in this matter as you can not stop customer's interest money .

Do you really helping the people?????

if you think so then send my monthly check to my address in next mail.

I have renewed my Deposit only on Monthly Payment which please note.

If you have some error in your computer then get it done quickly.

Take this matter seriously as I am Senior Citizen having Deposited with you since more than last five years.

I contacted Mr.Maganbhai then he replied that you have send your complain in email so wait for the reply from them. you have to open an account with us.

thanks anyway for your cooperation.

Satish Shah.

From: syndcare <syndcare@syndicatebank.co.in>
    To: gj.7004ahmvasna@syndicatebank.co.in; gj.7009ahmro@syndicatebank.co.in
    Cc: satishshah101@yahoo.com;syndcare@syndicatebank.co. in
    Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:55 PM
    Subject: FW: Complaint

<!-- #yiv2044013923 filtered {font-family:Mangal;panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 2 3 3 2 2;} #yiv2044013923 filtered {font-family:"Cambria Math";panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} #yiv2044013923 filtered {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} #yiv2044013923 filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} #yiv2044013923 p.yiv2044013923MsoNormal, #yiv2044013923 li.yiv2044013923MsoNormal, #yiv2044013923 div.yiv2044013923MsoNormal {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"serif";} #yiv2044013923 a:link, #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv2044013923 a:visited, #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv2044013923 p.yiv2044013923MsoAcetate, #yiv2044013923 li.yiv2044013923MsoAcetate, #yiv2044013923 div.yiv2044013923MsoAcetate {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"sans-serif";} #yiv2044013923 p.yiv2044013923msonormal, #yiv2044013923 li.yiv2044013923msonormal, #yiv2044013923 div.yiv2044013923msonormal {margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"serif";} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923msohyperlink {} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923msohyperlinkfollowed {} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923emailstyle17 {} #yiv2044013923 p.yiv2044013923msonormal1, #yiv2044013923 li.yiv2044013923msonormal1, #yiv2044013923 div.yiv2044013923msonormal1 {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"serif";} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923msohyperlink1 {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923msohyperlinkfollowed1 {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923emailstyle171 {font-family:"sans-serif";color:#1F497D;} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923EmailStyle25 {font-family:"sans-serif";color:#1F497D;} #yiv2044013923 span.yiv2044013923BalloonTextChar {font-family:"sans-serif";} #yiv2044013923 .yiv2044013923MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} #yiv2044013923 filtered {margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;} #yiv2044013923 div.yiv2044013923WordSection1 {} -->

We request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful

Dear customer:

For information

From: satish shah [mailto:satishshah101@yahoo.com]
    Sent: 22 May 2012 19:56
    To: syndcare; gj.7009ahmroit@syndicatebank.co.in
    Cc: syndcare@syndicatebank.co.in; Satishrshah
    Subject: Re: Complaint

I have deposited my Rs.3,00,000.00 at Syndicate Bank, Vasna, Ahmedabad.380 007. in SCSDM (Senior Citizen

Sec DEP-MONTHLY)My Deposit A/c.No. 70044140000024/1 on Dated 29.03.2007. for 60Months.@ 10%.

My Renewal on 29.03.2012 for 120 Months @9.75% which please note.

Satish Shah.( Your valued customer since 5 years)

From: syndcare <syndcare@syndicatebank.co.in>
    To: satishshah101@yahoo.com
    Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:31 AM
    Subject: FW: Complaint

Sir kindly give the account number and name of the branch to take up the matter with them

From: customer@syndicatebank.in [mailto:customer@syndicatebank.in]

Fax No:

E-mail id:

satishshah101@yahoo.com

Your Complaint:

not getting my monthly interest on my renewal of Rs.3,00,000.00 on 28.03.2012.what to do? i am senior citizen so many times more then 12 times i went to bank after confirmation with mr.maganlal but no response is there. so I asked for sending my interest at my residence address as every bank is doing so for their customer as a well wishing customer service especially for senior citizen.. eventhough i have not received my interest yet. I have wrote one letter to vasna branch,Ahmedabad-380007 also but not got any reply. Mr.maganlal who has renewed my deposit is asking to have my account as an compalsory base for getting monthly interest. is there any rules you have that without your account in the bank you are not eligible for your monthly interst? I was getting my monthly interest on my five years deposit but when I renewed it then suddenly your rules changed without intimate your customer who is renewal for 10 more years. right now your SYNDICATE BANK is on the top listing but unfortunately they are herrasing people who is senior citizen.Why it is so? when customer is renewal his money like Rs.3,00,000.00 and they have to beg for their deposit interest????? is it your Bank's POLICY YOU APPLY ON YOUR CUSTOMER???? if it is so then & only then you have to send my deposit back with double the panelty interest .... but doing so "YOU MUST ADMIT THAT WE HAVE FIXED POLICY TO PUNISH OUR CUSTOMER WHOEVER HE IS". If it is so then I am willing to take my 10 years fixed monthly deposit back. I want a confirm letter to mension your customer's NEW STUPID & BEGGING POLICY YOU HAVE INTRODUCED RECENTLY. I am going further in the matter soon to Media also which please note. thanking you meanwhile, SATISH SHAH.(DEPOSIT CUSTOMER since 5 YEARS)

If Customer, Type of Account, A/C No.
    and Name of our Branch:

deposited five years ago.

1. Canara Bank Customer Care Details