Thread: Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Details

Default Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Details

Name:  Indian-Overseas-Bank.jpg
    Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Details

The customer is having full right to register his complaint if he is not satisfied with the services provided by the bank. He can give his complaint in writing, orally or over telephone. If customer’s complaint is not resolved within given time or if he is not satisfied with the solution provided by the bank, he can approach Banking Ombudsman with his complaint or other legal avenues available for grievance redressal.
    Branch Manager is responsible for the resolution of complaints/grievances in respect of customer’s service by the branch. The complaints relating to the non-compliance of Code of Commitment will also be resolved as laid down under the policy. He/she would be responsible for ensuring closure of all complaints received at the branches. It is his foremost duty to see that the complaint should be resolved completely to the customer’s satisfaction and if the customer is not satisfied, then he should be provided with alternate avenues to escalate the issue. If the branch manager feels that it is not possible at his level to solve the problem he can refer the case to Regional office for guidance. Similarly, if Regional office finds that they are not able to solve the problem such cases may be referred to the Nodal officer at Central Office.
    In case the grievance is not redressed within 30 days, the customer is free to lodge his/her complaint to Regional manager to which Branch is attached and or to its Head office. If there is no response from the Branch Head/Regional Head/Nodal officer for Customer Service Department Central Office within next 30 days the customer is free to refer his/her complaint to Banking Ombudsman.
    A Nodal Officer of the rank of Deputy General Manager will be responsible for the implementation of customer service and complaint handling for the entire Bank, under overall guidance by a General Manager.
    A Customer Relationship Officer, an official in II line (Assistant General Manager or Chief Manager) at Regional Offices will handle complaints/grievances in respect of branches falling under their control.
    A Quality Assurance Officer at all branches, headed by an Assistant General Manager, will handle complaints/grievances in that branch.
    Such system would ensure that the redressal sought is just and fair. Also it will be ensured that such redressal is permissible within the given frame-work of rules and regulation. The policy document would be made available at all branches. The employees should be made aware about the complaint handling process, through Internal training process, issuance of circulars from time to time, by conducting Staff meeting and Customers’ Meeting etc.

General Manager
    Customer Service Department
    Central Office
    Indian Overseas Bank
    763, Anna Salai
    Chennai 600 002
    Telephone: 044 – 28519417, 044 – 28520380
    Fax: 044 -- 28525822

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.
    To know more about Right to Information Act visit: Right To Information Act for Banks

Note: Always take the receiving of your complaint with the sign and stamp of concern person, or send your complaint via registered post, Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Default i need net banking

my name is mohamed ali . i have a SBaccount in your bank ,but i want net banking .so piease help me .

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your bank name and a valid email ID, this will help us to understand the exact problem you are facing.

kri1960 Guest

Default Net banking lock

My sb account no. 164301000001456.

I have erroneously entered my pass word consequently in three times. Due to these reason I am not in postion of opened my net banking. kindly release lock so, that I can view my account transaction details through net banking.

My contact number 9840904134
    Thanking U

K.C. Krishnan

Default Internet banking

SIR,

My Name is Arumuggamnadar Theivendran my a/c number is 006301000031630 Nagercoil branch i resister on 29 Aug 2010 net banking till now no reply pls given to details soon active my net banking .

A.Theivendran

Syed Abedeen Guest

Post Branch Contact Telephone

Please provide your MANJAKUPPAM IOB branch Contact Phone Number on my MOBILE (00965-66611673)
    Syed Abedeen
    Kuwait

B Seenui Guest

Default netbanking

sir , my ac no:019602000003743 a i e branch i register net banking but i dont get registration form pls send my net banking registration form srhoda322@bsnl.in

Default Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Details

Reading your details below.I am sorry to say your bank seems to support more of your staff incompetancy rather than customer complaints taking 30 days and futher 30 days.Do we custormers have to wait for that long for the staff to sort out the complaints .In my opinion a reasonable time of 2 or 3 days maxium should be sufficient

In case the grievance is not redressed within 30 days, the customer is free to lodge his/her complaint to Regional manager .If there is no response from the Branch Head/Regional Head/Nodal officer for Customer Service Department Central Office within next 30 days the customer is free to refer his/her complaint to Banking Ombudsman.

Regards and Thanks

Subramanaiam Govindassmy

Default Suresh Kesana

I am SB account holder of IOB and I already applied for net banking, which I already got. But I forgot the User ID and Password. What should be done? and whom to approach.

Question Internet Banking

Dear Admin,

This is Niti Jaiswal, I have registered internet banking online on your portal i have already my account in your noida branch, my ac no is 17501000013077 registration no is 32428. Till now this is not activated will you please confirm me why i am getting error while i am trying to login my internet banking.

Kindly give me reply on my email id as soon as possble. (niti_jaiswal25@rediffmail.com)

Niti Jaiswal

klpnravi Guest

Default My internet banking service is temporary locked

SIR, I HAVE AN SB ACCOUNT (ACCOUNT NUMBER : 3145 ) IN YOUR ELAYAMPALAYAM BRANCH AT VIVEKANANDHA COLLEGE CAMPUS. MY INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT SERVICE IS TEMPORARY LOCKED. SO I REQUEST YOU TO RELEASE MY LOCKED INTERNET BANKING SERVICE AND SEND A NEWPASSWORD TO MY EMAID ID : kalpana5615@yahoo.co.in

dpanja Guest

Default amount debited from my current account

I Sri Dibyendu Panja, proprietor of above concern current account holder of your Bank, KADAMTALA BRANCH do hereby inform to you that, I had go to the HSBC ATM (nearby your Kadamtala Branch) for withdrawn sum amount Rs. 4000/- on 08th October, 2010. At first issued a machine printed receipt (ref. no. A845), which was indicated the said transaction was accepted, again issued a machine printed receipt, which was indicated the said transaction was cancelled (ref. no. A845-1204) . After that I had checked the balance, Rs. 4000/- already debited account and also debited Bank Charge of Rs. 20/-. Now my question, the said amount not receipt by me, why the said amount debited my account including Bank Charges.
    In this connection I request to you will kindly credited the said amount into my account and also Bank Charges.
    I was already informed to your Branch Manager, Kadamtala Branch on 12/10/2010. But he cannot take any action regarding this matter.
    I was already informed to your Central Office, Chennai on 11/10/2010. This is 2nd reminder.
    I am enclosing the 02(two) ATM Receipt (Xerox copy) herewith this letter.
    my e_mail id : d_panja@vsnl.net

M.kalandar Naina Mohamed Guest

Post Netbanking ID is activated but pin number not send to me

My Netbanking ID(orchard) is activated but pin number not send to me.pls send pin number and reactivate my ID.My A/C No:15529.BranchTondi-623409(Ramnad Dt)

MUKESH_SANGOI@yahoo.com Guest

Post Duplicate locker key charge

i have locker in iob @@@@hidham branch pin-370201, gujarat,
    as per branch will charge me Rs.4600 duplicate locker key
    Provide actual rate for duplicate locker key

dr saravanan Guest

Angry complaint on net banking

respectful sir,
    my acc is 078501000016117.iam an mbbs student .my name s saravanan,dharmapuri govt medical college,tamilnadu.i newly opened an savings account in dharmapuri baranach(0785).i submitted the registered net banking application form to managaer on december 8,2010.but its not activated till now.when i went to manager ,he simply replied i wiil check.i went to inform him 3 to 4 times ,but no response at all.till now my net banking account is not activated.

1. Canara Bank Customer Care Details