Thread: hdfc bank customer care number and address

Default hdfc bank customer care number and address

Name:  hdfc-netbanking.jpg

HDFC Bank Customer Care Number and Address

If you experiences deficiency of service at any of HDFC Bank Branches/Offices, then the Customer is at liberty to send a complaint. The first point for redressal of complaint is Branch itself. In case you are not satisfied with the branch handling the complaint, you then approach the Nodal Officer. If the complaint is not settled at the Zonal level, you may approach to the Head Office at the below mentioned address.
    Area of Operation Centre Nodal Officer of HDFC Bank Nodal Officer Contact details
    Andhra Pradesh
    Hyderabad Sujith Krishnan Address: HDFC Bank Ltd, Saeed Plaza III floor, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad - 500 004
    Fax: 040-66026004

Email : sujith.krishnan@hdfcbank.com
    Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
    Guwahati Pritesh Nath Address : Mishra Hem Barua Road, Jail Road, Fancy Bazaar, Guwahati - 781001 Tel : 0361-2730988
    Fax : 0361-2730988
    Email : pritesh.nath@hdfcbank.com
    Bihar and Jharkhand
    Patna Sandeep Gautam Address: HDFC Bank Ltd. Rajendra Ram Plaza, 2nd Floor, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800001
    Tel : 0612-2500163 (telefax)

Email :sandeep.gautam@hdfcbank.com
    Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir and Ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar districts of Uttar Pradesh Haryana (except Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar and Ambala Districts)
    New Delhi
    Ravi Joshi Address : HDFC Bank House, Vatika Atrium, A - Block, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon - 122002
    Tel : 0124 4664179/4664245
    Fax : 0124 4664243

Email :ravi.joshi@hdfcbank.com
    Gujarat, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
    Ahmedabad Alpa Kothari Address : HDFC Bank House , 3rd floor, Opp. Navrangpura Jain Temple, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380 009
    Tel : 079-66001069
    Fax : 079-66317777

Email : - alpa.kothari@hdfcbank.com
    Himachal Pradesh, Punjab,Union Territory of Chandigarh and Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar and Ambala Districts of Haryana.
    Chandigarh
    NJ Singh Address : HDFC Bank Ltd, Bank House, 28, Industrial Area, Phase I, Chandigarh.
    Tel : 0172 -3924866

Bangalore-25.
    Tel: 080-66633037
    Fax: 080-66633143

Email : - joshi.paul@hdfcbank.com
    Kerala, Union Territory of Lakshadweep and Union Territory of Puducherry (only Mahe Region).
    Jitheesh Janardhanan

Tel : 0755-4278761
    Fax : 0755-4276010

Email : vivek.misra@hdfcbank.com
    Maharashtra and Goa
    Mumbai Neville Mistry Address :HDFC Bank Ltd. Trade World, C Wing, 11th Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.
    Tel : (022) 42197121
    Fax : (022) 42197125

Email : neville.mistry@hdfcbank.com,
    Orissa Bhubaneswar Subhasis Choudhury Address : Trishna Arcade, Janpath 1, Bhubaneshwar-751001
    Tel: 0674-2380562

Jaipur-302001(Rajasthan).
    Tel : 0141-3914500
    Fax : 0141-2361949

Email : satyen.modi@hdfcbank.com
    Tamil Nadu, Union Territories of Puducherry (except Mahe Region) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands
    Chennai
    N Premanand Address : HDFC Bank Ltd., Prince Kushal Towers, First Floor, A Wing, 96, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600002.
    Tel no : 044 28616430
    Fax : 044 28616409

Email :n.premanand@hdfcbank.com
    Uttar Pradesh (excluding Districts of Ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar) and Uttaranchal
    Kanpur Manoj Kacker Address : 2nd Floor, Pranay Towers, 38 Darbari Lal Sharma Marg, Near Pratibha Cinema, Lucknow
    Tel No.: 0522- 4062454
    Fax : 0522-3010243

Email : manoj.kacker@hdfcbank.com
    West Bengal and Sikkim
    Kolkata Ramadoss Ramaswamy
    Address : HDFC Bank Ltd. Stephen House Br 4 D, BBD Bagh (East) Kolkata - 700 001
    Tel : 033-44065165
    Fax : 033-30273620

Email : ramadoss.ramaswamy@hdfcbank.com

Principal Nodal Officer for HDFC Bank Ltd.

Mr. RatanKumar Kesh
    C Wing, Trade World, 11th Floor,
    Kamala Mills Compound,
    Senapati Bapat Marg
    Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
    Tel: 022-30961541
    Fax: 022- 42197125
    Email ID - pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint and Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Default personal loan

I am seeking for a personal loan.I am working in AMITY PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETING Pvt.Ltd. from last 3 years.My salery is 12000 and with alloances my monthly income is 18000.I live in Bongaigaon in Assam.I have visited your branch also but i am very disapointed to know that i am not eligible for personal loan.What is the reason?

Oct 2010

We are sorry your loan application was rejected; however, any loan application to our bank is considered in line with our internal credit policy (which is based on a combination of financial and related criteria and/or statistically determined scores to assess credit eligibility) and operating/credit processes (which include a combination of verification processes, credit bureau reports and document verification) and loan approval is granted based on the applicant's fulfillment of these criteria.

To be able to assist you we would need a few more details from you. Request you to write in to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account number, loan application reference number, contact details and the reference id TTU00130216112010. A bank representative shall contact you.

aniva.90@gmail.com Guest

Default pls refund my anount

Dear sir/madam

this is infrom to you that my self Anibha Karmakar.my account no. 01051140077154 Kolkata branch.
    thing is that ,when i want continuing my account at that time u diduct rs.822 .00 . when u convert my account to saveings from "o" balance withought information

so, please re-fund my didacing amount

so, please re-fund my didacing amount

thanks & regards

Anibha Karmakar
    Dear customer,

With effect from April 1, 2010, the minimum balance requirement for savings accounts in urban areas was revised to Rs 10,000. Any customer failing to maintain this balance is liable to pay the AQB charges.

Please note that in accordance to regulatory guidelines we have informed all customers regarding this revision prior to April 1st, 2010 vide the following communication channels:

• Message in the account statement (physical and email)

• Notice at the Branches/ATMs/Offsite ATMs

• Message on the website

To know more about the charges applicable to your account, please visit:

Individual Savings Account | HDFC Bank - Personal Savings Account, High Interest Savings Bank Account

We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

bharat.kolakkar Guest

Default non-receipt of interest warrant of GOI bond

The Manager,
    GOI Bond Operations,
    3rd Floor, 115, Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai,
    Opp-CST Kalyani Hospital,
    Mylapore,Chhenai-600004

please refer to your letter dated 26th November,2010 addressed to Mrs. Manju B.Kolakkar,2nd House,Lane No.6,HDFC Bank Road,Dilipnagar,Daman-396 210. The interest warrant No.124725 amounting to Rs.2000/- was returned and your bank had asked to submit a letter duly signed by bond holder for issuance of a fresh interest warrant. Another interest warrant for Rs.2000/- for me i.e. Bharat M.Kolakkar was also returned. The letter had come through Daman HDFC Bank which is in our society. We had submitted a blank checkbook page showing the Bank A/C Number of Valsad City(Gujarat)and also identification proofs to the staff your Daman Branch. However, till date we have not received the said two interest warrant of Rs.2000/- each.I suspect that the staff of your Daman branch who was very lax and rude, must have withhold the documents till date so that we have not received the payment.

You are requested to enquire about the present status of my case and in case the documents have not reached to you, necessary disciplinary action against the Daman staff should be taken so that the faith of common customer continues in your bank.

You are requested to send the draft or deposit the amount in the following Bank Accounts.

(1) Bharat M.Kolakkar HDFC Bank Valsad A/C No.02111000026767 (Savings)

(2) Mrs. Manju Bharat Kolakkar, HDFC Bank,Vaksad A/C No. 02111000026794 (savings)

Bank No. RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC 0000211

It is requested to take immediate action for payment and intimate me either by E-mail (bharat.kolakkar@gmail.com) or post and oblige.

Thanking You,

GOI Bond Operations,
    3rd Floor, 115, Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai,
    Opp-CST Kalyani Hospital,
    Mylapore,Chhenai-600004

(1) Bharat M.Kolakkar HDFC Bank Valsad A/C No.02111000026767 (Savings)

Bank No. RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC 0000211

Thanking You,
    Yours Sincerely,

Bharat M.Kolakkar,
    Superintendent of Customs,Daman(Vapi)
    Dear Mr Kolakkar,

Request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account number, contact details and the reference id TTU000303502052011, for us to assist you further.

Post For account opening

Dear sir.
    I submit account opening form with all document and SBI cheque of Rs. 6000.0 before two weeks, but i did not get my account number or any information according to my request.
    Sir please provide me details.

Dear sir.
    Sir please provide me details.
    Dear customer,

We would need a few additional details to check the status of your account, and investigate the cause of the delay. Request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your account application reference number, your full name and address (as mentioned in the application), the branch details and your contact number. Please also mention the reference id TTU000313817052011 in the subject line of your mail. A bank representative shall soon contact you with an update.

Sudheer M Guest

Default time required to repay the card amount

As i have taken credit card from your respective firm, i used the same when and is required, where as in 2009 oct i lost my job, after that i am not able to get the proper job which i can maintain my family , as i have taken settlement of the card they asked me pay 3700/- per month for 8 months, as on today i have paid 4 shots, but this month i am not received the salary from where i am working.

I am getting calls from various places like cochin and trivandrum to pay the amount , moreover the language which they use is very vulgar, eventhoung i explained my situation like this, they said that arrange money will send people to my house to collect the same, in my house only me, my wife , my kid and mother are staying, i am the only source of income, as i want to arrange funds for my childs schools education. this month is very difficut to pay the amount,

My card number :- 4346772000549849, i request you to help me out for this month only, will clear next month, my email id is :- sudhi.unikare@gmail.com, kindly do the needful.

Sudheer.M
    Palakkad.
    Kerala.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudheer M View Post

Sudheer.M
    Palakkad.
    Kerala.
    Dear Sudheer,

Our team is looking into the matter of your dues and shall shortly contact you to resolve it. We also request you not to post sensitive information such as your credit card number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account security being compromised. Instead, you can always coordinate with us directly over email by writing to talktous@hdfcbank.com and mentioning the reference id TTU000323401062011.

snehsan is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default about close my salary acc in hdfc bank

Dear sir / madam,

i myself sanket vora do hereby inform you that i have holding salary acc (00481050069139) with your vejalpur branch and without intimating me, you have convert my salary account in the saving account and for that i have contacted to branch manager as well as mr. Ritesh in hdfc bank, vejalpur branch. At that time he has given me assurance that no any charge debited in my account.

But in last 3-4 transaction, i found that difference amt is deducted from my account. Regarding this problem i contacted again the branch manager at that time and he informed me very rudely about account maintaining charges. I am hereby inform you that pls close my account with your branch as i am not willing to operate the same and i am also clarified that as no any due pending from my side.

Hope for your possitive response....

sanket vora
    (m) 9998772331
    acc no. - 00481050069139

Quote Originally Posted by snehsan View Post
    Dear sir / madam,

Hope for your possitive response....

sanket vora
    (m) 9998772331
    acc no. - 00481050069139
    Dear customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. To close your account, you need to visit the branch and fill and submit an account closure form.

avinash760 is offline Junior Member

I am Avinash Sharma, Unit Head - Asian Paints Home Solutions, Kolkata and am holding a salary acc. with your bank with the afore mentioned name viz Avinash Sharma. Today afternoon i.e on 28-08-211 at 13:05:54 hrs I tried to with draw Rs 1000/- from an AXIS bank ATM at "Garia" area, near "Garia metro station" in Kolkata and the transaction was "Timed Out" and the Rs 1000/- did not come out of the ATM. Post which I again tried with drawing rs 500/- and got the cash from the ATM machine for the same i.e rs 500/-. But my acc has been wrongly debited for Rs 1000/- for the above mentioned transaction for which I never got the money from AXIS bank ATM.

Have put up a complaint to the HDFC helpline and have got the following complaint number: 259921.
    Please help arrange for payment reversal of INR Rs 1000/- to my bank acc

I have mailed all your HO officers, the NODAL officers, The customer support, spoke to everyone but i guess HDFC really doesn't care atleast to update its customers about what is going on in the issue resolution process.

NOBODY has cared to either call me or update me via email or anything at all. This is frustrating and leaves me no course but to take legal course. But at the same time this speaks ridiculous of a leading bank like HDFC which holds corporate salary accounts of so many reputed companies

Quote Originally Posted by avinash760 View Post

Please help arrange for payment reversal of INR Rs 1000/- to my bank acc

Dear customer,

We would require a few additional details to look into your complaint. We request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number, your contact details and the reference number provided by the bank, so that we can follow up with the concerned team and provide you with an update on priority. Please note your complaint reference number is TTU000363805092011.

1. HDFC Bank credit card customer care