Thread: Loop Mobile Customer Care

9870000762 Guest

No.9870000761 is not its a postpaid number & its bill has been paid

Default complaint of service

Hi...............

this is umesh shirike & my mobile no.9821414991/9821084747 i won't get the missed call alert on my both number from your company when mobile is switched off.

So as soon as possible plz activate the following services.

Umesh Shirke

Nitesh k. Guest

Post Network Problem

I am Facing NETWORK PROBLEM in LOOP MOBILE since 1 year its havent solved yet and have complaint before this but no action is taken yet pls pls pls

DO THE NEEDFULL
    My nos Is 9821465633,9821026553.
    And im facing this problem NEAR TILAK NAGAR STATION AND KAMGAR NAGAR,KURLA 400028

Regd,

Nitesh k.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Loop Mobile Nodal Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Nitesh k. View Post

DO THE NEEDFULL
    My nos Is 9821465633,9821026553.

Regd,

Nitesh k.

As you mentioned that you have already registered your complaint with the LOOP customer care but still not get any response, so we suggest you to send a written notice to the Nodal Officer via email or registered post, mention all the details in it and ask them for the proper solution with in the mentioned time in the notice, wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

Question complaint

my mob no is 8082439144
    i m trying to call anyone, then i got the answer like"call customer care no"
    and when i m trying to call ur cc no (Mumbai-prepaid 555) but still i got the answer"please check the no"
    my incoming as well as outgoing service is closed
    why?
    i don't understand whts going on

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

my mob no is 8082439144
    i m trying to call anyone, then i got the answer like"call customer care no"
    my incoming as well as outgoing service is closed
    why?
    i don't understand whts going on

As you mentioned that you have already contact with the customer care but still not get any response, so we suggest you to send a written notice to the Nodal Officer via email or registered post, mention all the details in it and ask them for the proper solution with in the mentioned time in the notice, wait for their response and revert us back.

Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

riyaz Guest

Angry bad service

i have paid my bill amt 500 for mob no 9870429042 my name is riyaz i paid bill on 16 july 2010 still till today my out going is not activated .......... i m facing bad .....

Unhappy

I am having pre paid Mobile No. 9773515783. I opted for Life time plan. Last month I did recharge of RS. 111/-
    After few days my 50/- rs balance has been deducted from your side. When I did call to customer care they said that, my account details was not updated. Then they told me that due to internet use my balance has been deducted.
    But I didnít use wap service.
    The Response was not good from your side.

9821526661 Guest

Default My mobile gprs account and email account not opened - reg.

As i am unable to access loop mobile gprs and email account in my micromax mobile q5 model please help me to do the same.

My mobile no. 9821526661 name : Thangamani

Post-paid: 800
    Landline: 9821099800

Nodal Officer
    Ms. Dakshata S
    BPL Mobile Communications Ltd.
    'B' Wing , 4th floor, Eureka Towers,

Mindspace, Link Road,
    appellate.mum@bplmail.com
    Tele : 91-022-28440800 extn :3149
    Fax : 91-022-24310331

I had given a request for cancellation of my LOOP no 0973071711. but still unable to get any updates. Please confirm soon so i can clear the outstanding.

Also would like to know, on what no can i contact Loop if i'm in INDORE (M.P.)

Thanks & Best Regds
    MukeshG

Default puk code

i need puk code for this number 9821212075 my sim card serial no : 8991210810000140921

9821306416 Guest

Default Required SC no

when i try t send message. SC no is required...
    pl. give me a SC no.

thanks & regards

SAni Chikane

H.R.Karekar Guest

A caller tune has been set under my # 9821663358 since last 3/4 days. Please note that I have not opted for any such service. Hence, kindly discontinue such tune immediately and revert back any charges debited for the service.

Expect your prompt response.

H.R.Karekar

Default Send Billing details to email id.

I want billing details in email id, i don't want print copy of billing details(Call history) forever , can u send it on email id, just send bill with charges details not call history. For email id pls contact on this no. 9821334474.

ravindra mudalkar Guest

Default regarding gprs and wap setting for lg mobile-model kg-195

respected sir,

i mr. ravindra mudalkar u r loop mobile prepaid customer (my loop sim number is-9664267256) here by request u for gprs and wap setting for my lg mobile-model kg-195 to activate internet on my above mentioned mobile model. i was also ask the same setting to u r customer care mobile assist - the person name was- mr. p. shah and mr. prayag but they never replied properly as well as never send setting for the same. pls look after this sensiorly. positive reply aspecting form u.

thanks and regards,

ravindra mudalkar (email-ravindramudalkar76@gmail.com)

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Address
    Last Post: 11-19-2014, 01:41 PM
  2. Aircel Mobile Customer Care
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 07:08 AM
  3. Worst Customer care services for Fly mobile.
    By balajikasthurir in forum Mobile Services