Page 51 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance Nodal Officer

RDTVcare is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Jitendra Verma View Post
    Hi I am jitendra Verma running a postpaid no 9350758783 of reliance today morning i got a massage please pay your last bill of 545 which has been generated on 18 July even still i am waiting to receive the bill from them.

Now relianve is pain for customers in most of the area the have worst service network.

Please do let me know how can i sue them in consumer court.

Jitendra

Default froge

dont take reliance all are forge

Default Data not credit

Sir i have baught new conetion of reliance gsm with 4gb 3g data but after frc of 353 the benifit which was told by company is not credited in my no 9569260888.i had called many time to reliance customer care but i not satisfie with there answer so plz do the needful help as soon as posible . Mycontact no is 9872243449

Amit Nalawade Guest

Angry Reliance NetConnector incorrect bill

I have received bill on my email id for month June 2013 of Rs. 3740.

I had a Day 8gb and Night 15gb plan. Bill shows I have usage of 29gb. Where I have CDR report from reliance customer care which shows only 16gb usage. That to around 7gb in day and 9gb in night session. CDR report shows some amount charged against few days but if they check my sessions by excel calculation then they will know that I have not exceeded any day or night usage limit.

I have complaint numbers :205712650 and CDR request number : 205969441

I have email this to Reliance Appellate Authority and had discussed with Customer care and also with Reliance gallery. But their answer is your bill is correct.

I am not going pay this bill till you correct it. It should be only 560 Rs.

Amit Nalawade
    Mobile Number: 9860835359
    Reliance Netconnector: 9326339019

M suresh Guest

Name : M suresh
    Number :9387483095

None of the the ZTE devices are able to stay connected to the internet for not more than 2-3 minutes which is one of the worst things that could happen.
    When this happened at first i thought that it was the devices fault and went to the nearest reliance world , they asked me to pay Rs.1299 for a new device .The same problem repeated again the same day . But the other devices like TATA photon and IDEA net setter works brilliantly.On the same day of my purchase i went back to reliance world asking for a cash back for which i was denied. Now i am a big fool who has unnecessarily paid Rs.1299 for nothing. I would like to terminate this account and i dont have any problem for paying the bill amount of this month , but i want my Rs.1299 back.

mamta rawat Guest

Default Reliance Nodal Officer

Respected sir

My name is mamta.and my mail id is rawatmamta089@gmail.com sir mai one month say customer care mai complent
    kar rahi hu but mujhay koi satisfication nai mil raha hai mairay reliance gsm number par every month sms service
    attivate kar di jatti hai aur har month mairay belance mai say charges deduct kar liyay jatay hai
    mujhsay kaha jata hai ki aapkay rs jo deduct kiyay jatay woh lota day plz i request sir agar mairai complent par
    koi dhayan nai diya gaya toh mujhay kuch karna hoga. my contact number 8010673072

Sabra Guest

Default VAS CRBT Activated without knowledge

I have Reliance CDMA prepaid connection. From my account 30 Rs was deducted for VAS CRBT. I didn't activate VAS CRBT(Caller Ring Back Tunes) neither was there any intimation. It has activated automatically and the amount was deducted . My Reliance number is 9312979540. Please look this matter and deactivate the CRBT for my number ASAP, and reimburse the activation charges. Hope u will pay attention and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Anima Dey

Tata Consultancy Services
    Ph:- +919312979540
    Mailto: anima.dey@tcs.com

davinnder is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

my mobile no. is 9017382443. i have recharge of 50 rupees on 07-07-2013.
    but my balance was detected on 9-07-2013.but cannot refund.so please i want to refund my balane.

Default Facing issue in reliance billing.

I used reliance broadband till march 15 and my user id 339098004670.i have used reliance broadband for the past 2 years and in advance rental plan (699).so i paid one month bill as advance on 2012 january.but After terminiate my connection still i am receiving bill of last month.i have informed to customer care to reduce the last month bill amount from the advance but there's no response and they disconnect my call.

Please feel free to contact.

Srijith.k
    tosrijith@yahoo.in

Res. Sir,
    I want to Terminate my Reliance net connection, so I give a request to your Toll Free No.
    Than, Your customer care person give me a complaint No. is 204876012 on Date 25/06/2013 and that person told me that this net connection have been terminated till 48 Hours.
    but it is not done, than your person told me that the bill was generate and the period of bill is 18/06/2013 to 19/07/2013 and the Amount of this bill is Rs. 617/-, so you Firstly pay this amount before the date of 09/07/2013 so I pay this amount on date 08/07/2013. Rs. 617/- (Rupees Six Hundred Seventy Only)
    I regularly call to your customer care person for closed this net connection, they give me a false consolation.
    I request you to please terminate following net connection
    DETAILS OF NET CONNECTION
    RELIANCE USED NAME : CHETAN JHILPE
    ADDRESS: BASANT AGRO TECH (INDIA) LTD. F-1/F-2, GURUKRUPA APARTMENT, SOMALWADA SQUARE, WARDHA ROAD, NAGPUR - 440015
    381113666823 USER ID
    30337777 CALL CENTAR
    180030007777 CALL CENTAR
    100000118622256 BILLING A/C NO.
    COMPLAINT NO. 204876012
    COMPLAINT DATE 25/06/2013

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Quote Originally Posted by Jitendra Verma View Post

Please do let me know how can i sue them in consumer court.

Jitendra

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Quote Originally Posted by shruty_guju@hotmail.com View Post

I had a reliance internet connection some 3 years back. It had a very poor service and so I had discontinued the connection but even then I received reliance bill without fail. I had made a complant in this regards and I had also received a call from Reliance saying they would take care of the same. Since then everything was fine. ANd today all of a sudden I have received a message from 8856835503 asking to contact 9021633228 saying Today is the last date to withdraw the notice pay of Rs 585 vide ban no 100000104426134 or else be present at Pune Court on 31st July 2013. This is rediculous. For nothing done I need to pay reliance , why? I tried calling the said number several times but wasnt surprized when it was a no reply . Relaince cannot give a proper service and they once again proved it.
    Please help!!!

Shruty Shah
    94239 76136
    shruty_guju@hotmail.com
    Dear Customer, Fraud

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Quote Originally Posted by pankaj241 View Post

My name is Pankaj. My number relience number is : 7846852317.
    Complaint : Many times relience has activated some service and start deducting 3 rs per message and I have already complaint them twice but again they activate some of the service automatically to my number and whenever i call to customer care that time they give the 3 rs back ( only for last service) and inform me that the service is de-activated now but after some days it starts again.
    My main concern here is that why only last time amount they are giving back when i have never asked to activate the service so they should give all my money which they are deducting on daily basis.
    And their customer care person also don't answer properly for all these kind of questions.

Please help me to get all my money back which they have deducted for the services which i have never asked them to activate on my number.

Pankaj Kukkar
    Dear Customer, Fraud

Default Slow Internet Speed of Reliance Netconnect + at My Residence.

I am Reliance Netconnect+ Subscriber. The Details of My Connection is as followes.

* Details of My Connection *
    → Name : Gavin Hilary Mathos
    → Type of Connection : Reliance Netconnect+ Prepaid
    → Date of Action of My Connection : 28/04/2013
    → Data Card Model Number : ZTE AC2738
    → Telecom Circle of Connecttion : Mumbai
    → Reliance Netconnect+ Number : 9320778343

I was getting full Network of Reliance Netconnect+ in My Residence Area. But i am getting very Slow Speed of Reliance Netconnect+ in My Area i.e 100KBPS. I am facing the problem in My Area from the Time of Activation of My Reliance Netconnect + Connection i.e from 28/04/2013 past 2 Months. Atleast i should get Internet Speed between 1 MBPS to 3.1 MBPS. The Speed i am getting in My Area is very Slow.
    I have Launched many times Complain regarding SlLow Internet Speed at My Residence, buy My problem regarding Slow Internet Speed at My Residence is not getting resolved. The Map of My Area where Reliance Network Tower is located is there in the "Attahment".
    I would like to know what is the exact problem? Is Relaince going to solve My Problem regarding Slow Internet Speed at My Residence.
    If Reliance is not going to to solve My Problem regarding Slow Internet Speed at My Residence then let me know immediately, so that i can switch to another Wireless Internet Service Provider who will provide me with Fast Internet Speed at My Residence.
    My request to Reliance is to see to the problem of Slow Internet Speed in My Area & solve it as possible.

blueclue is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

DEAR SIR ,
    THIS IS REQUEST PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT INTERNET SINCE 31 DAYS AND ALL 3 OF MY IDS AND USELESS. YOU HAD GIVEN A PROMISE OF IT BEING RESOLVED ON THE 15TH OF JUNE I STILL WAITED TO AGAIN MESSAGE YOU ITS 23 JUNE TODAY . PLEASE HELP ME OUT . AT LEAST GIVE ME A CONFIRMED DATE . IT HAS ALREADY BEEN 31 DAYS HOW MANY MORE !!!

kamrankhan
    kamrankhan123123@gmail.com

Dear Sir ,
    It has been around 2 months and 4 days since my internet has not been working . My internet stopped working on 22-5-2013 now its 27-7-2013 . I have tried everything no real response from your end . Sir Please help me as i am facing a lot problems as i cannot use the internet i am a business man and can not connect to internet so this really creates difficulty in my online work.

SIR MY ALTERNATE CONTACT NUMBER WOULD BE 9821231177 HIS NAME IS IRFAN AND HE IS MY MANAGER . SIR MY USER IDS AND COMPLAINT NOS ARE AS FOLLOWS :
    SR. USER USER PROBLEM PERIOD COMPLAINT COMPLAINT COMPLAINT SPOKEN
    NO. NAME ID NO. DATE TIME TO

1 KAMRAN 361559337654 NOT WORKING 22 05 2013 203271951 22 05 2013 4.10 PM MR. AMAN
    2 AYAAZ 384561187670 NOT WORKING 22 05 2013 203061754 22 05 2013 4.40 PM MR. HAFIZ
    3 SHIRAZ 375179187166 NOT WORKING 22 05 2013 203062243 22 05 2013 4.45 PM MR. SHRIKANT

SIR PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO FURTHER I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE IN RELIANCE AND NO REAL HELP FROM YOUR SIDE AS WELL .

SO MY 2 CONTACT NOS ARE

KAMRAN KHAN - 9821299924

IRFAN KHAN - 9821231177

my email is kamrankhan123123@gmail.com

if both dont pick up atleast send an email with the details of your message .

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 06:15 PM
  3. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  4. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM