Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance Nodal Officer

Unhappy Activation laxity of RIM Service -Reg.

I have purchased a non U.I.M. slot C.D..MA. Phone Blackberry style 9670,I requested the Web world,Customer care AT RAIPUR,CHHATTISGARH,even to people of Technical Department but my phone is not activated since past 1 1/2 Month.When ever am going to concern people at Raipur, am not getting satisfactory answer rather becoming victim of many misbehavior by the Reliance workers.
    I have requested to activate my old number 9300001969,The details of the Phone are as follow:

MHEX80EBDO16PRD-20501-001BLACKBERRY 9670 RCU21CW
    IC:2EID(26843 54597 0783 6225)
    MEID HEX.A0000025 779241
    .WLANMAC.CC:AD:B5:D2:D2
    .PIN:328CC3F24
    .ESN 503A-RCU20CW
    .BT MAC:CC55 AD B5 D2 CE
    .PATENTS:WWWRIM.NET/PATENT
    .MEID:HEX:A0000025779241

WHEN GOING TO WEB. WORLD THEY ARE GIVING ME FALSE ASSURANCE THAT PHONE IS ACTIVATED ,WHEN CALLING WITH*228 CALL IS FAILING.THEY ARE GIVING ME DAY AFTER DAY THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BUT NOT DOING AT ALL, POINTING TOWARDS ANOTHER WORKER STATING THAT THIS IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY.

KINDLY HELP ME GETTING THE PHONE ACTIVATED,FAILING WHICH i WILL BE FORCED TO PORT TO 6 NUMBERS AM USING IN MY FAMILY AND 18 NUMBERS IN MY INSTITUTE TO DIFFERENT SERVICE PROVIDER .

satyendra singh rajpoot Guest

Angry complaint about the poor service

Sir/Maam

I am a GSM Sim user(8602281973), i have changed my network from Tata Docomo to Reliance by portability just because of better network availability. I am residing in Shahdol district as my job is concerned. I am in a frequent user of mobile in every next second. I had recharged my sim on 9th April 2013 with Rs.91 (for Sms pack) and a top up of Rs.120 (balance). In sms recharge i got 1500sms free but just after 1hr i got a message that my Rs.39 has been deducted and sms pack has been renewed. What does this means?? in ever time i have to deactivate the every single voucher. This is totally a cheating method adopted my your service.

I had a conversation with the customer care executive 2 times till date but yet no reply and now the customer care is not reachable also.Even i send a email also to the rcomnodalofficer.mp@relianceada.com but yet no reply recieved yet.

I am very annoyed with this kind of behaviour.
    I WANT MY BALANCE TO BE REFUNDED OTHERWISE I WOULD BE COMPELLED TO ADOPTED STRICT ACTION AGAINST THE SERVICE THROUGH THE LAWFUL MEANS.

MHEX80EBDO16PRD-20501-001BLACKBERRY 9670 RCU21CW
    IC:2EID(26843 54597 0783 6225)
    MEID HEX.A0000025 779241
    .WLANMAC.CC:AD:B5:D2:D2
    .PIN:328CC3F24
    .ESN 503A-RCU20CW
    .BT MAC:CC55 AD B5 D2 CE
    .PATENTS:WWWRIM.NET/PATENT
    .MEID:HEX:A0000025779241

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

My user id is 2569292421624

Please note that my internet is not working from last 10 days and I have complaint but nobody is taking action or solving our problem.

Also the company is paying monthly rent for the box in our colony and not paying from last 4-5 months and so the chairman of our colony will not allow to enter the person

So kindly inform what you want to do as we are suffering as our internt is not working..and if you are helpless to take some action then please inform by email so we can find some other source.

Also our internet is not working , so please waive the charges for internet of last month or of this month.

kindly reply urgntly and take the action.

Mukesh

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Quote Originally Posted by RCOMcare View Post

Hi Reliance Team,

I am facing GPRS/ Net accessing & Downloading problem problem to my no - 09827827236. i am facing problem from last 3-4 days my a/c is recharged & have net balance. model no of my my had set is Samsung Galaxy ace - GTS5830I

Waiting for prompt reply from your side.

Regads,
    Ankit

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Quote Originally Posted by satyendra singh rajpoot View Post

Takbir Khan Guest

Default Not able to sending SMS

I Mr.Takbir Khan not able to sending sms since last 8 days also i tried to contact your customer care call centre but it is showing busy.After tried more then 20 times i got a change to speek with your call centre agent but she is not given me any resolution also she disconnected the call.My massage centre no.is +919864002222

Mayuresh Laheri Guest

Default Frequent Disconnection in Reliance BroadBand

i am Mayuresh Laheri, user id:- 380829372860.
    i have registered complaint on your customer care many times since Nov 2012 for frequent disconnection of internet(~30 times a day), but nobody is taking care of the suffering which i am facing.
    i have got two calls from your RRT department saying that the problem is genuine and persisting in your Area(Hadapsur, Pune) since long time and this problem will be solved by 20 April 2013 but still facing frequent Disconnection problem . Even they promised that you will not be going to receive monthly bill since the problem is in Reliance service and the we they will waive me for the inconvinience i have bared, but still i am continuously receiving the bill and no waiver have been given yet.

Now i have lost patience, and raised the service termination request which is also not handled yet.

Complaint ID's :-
    14-feb-2013 198258090
    19-mar-2013 200180885
    08-Apr-2013 201198897

I haven't expected anything like this while connecting with this big organisation.
    Worst Experience !!

Mayuresh
    Contact Number:- 8698998401

Default Official complain of customer harashment

Dear Sir/Medam,

My name is Dileep Prajapati from ahmedabad and i am the customer of reliance from the last almost 4 years. Because of more usage of sim my sim card is broken, so i contacted reliance store,vijay cross road,ahmedabad-380009,gujarat, for the replace ment of sim so the lady named Deepa (employee ID-27901594) given me a form and said that fill up and along with that i have to provide photocopy of the document with self attested. And this sim is on my father name and i am not the locality of ahmedabad so i went home and it is 150 km from ahmedabad. And i had taken photocopy of my father Voter ID and two photo graph, when i came to the same store to submitt that document the same lady named deepa told me that this form is not valid bcs this is form for other purpose like it is form for new connection, and i said than why you given me this form than her anser is i havent given the form and continue to argue with me regarding that form so at
    that moment i file a written complain in your complain book that date is 11/04/2012. but after 1 year still i havent receive any call from customer associates. I dont know even company is care about complain or just put the book for show only.
    Today i again gone in the same store and for the same purpose so now she is saying like you have to provide original document, which was not informed me even to bring original, and i already presented the original document at the time of connection. so this is totally harashment and not customer service.

This complain is regarding poor service given in store and the behaviour of the executive named deepa(employee ID-27901594)and not proper knowledge of what to provide document. And not showing attitude against customer.
    I had also called police for this harashment but not yet filed any FIR for this harashment, i want this complain in serious matter, and if this will not solved i will going to be file complain in consumer forum regarding the same.i hope you will take action against that aerogant lady Deepa.

Thank&Regards
    Dileep Prajapati
    +919714104093

mnjsangwan Guest

Default complaint against reliance customer care represenative

My name is Manoj kumar.i m working in INDIAN ARMED FORCE.I had a mobile no of reliance gsm no.8929413995.mobile no is registerd on my name but my wife is using this no.On 22 Apr13 at 1800 my wife made call to customercare regarding some balance query. Her call was connect to chennai reliance center with Naresh kumar. That bastard used abused language with her in very dirty manner.That @@@@er dont known how to talks with women.There were two person talking on same call one by one.Your other customer reprisentive also not providing other information regarding call.Is that kind of service provided by relince?

Now thing is that,if your company not going to take a strong action/dismissal against him then i m going to fill a complaint against in the police station,And i will fill a complaint against your company in the court and to the ministery of telecom through Public Grievance cell .I want that bastard to be screwed.

Please intimate me within 48 hrs through email .Please maintain our confidence in you and understand our feelings.

Default Without any valid reason number deactivated by the service provider.

With great frustration I am writing this mail to you in regard to my Reliance GSM connection no # 9832067250 issued in my name under the West Bengal Telecom Circle issued from Siliguri office. I am using this connection for last 14 years without any lapses. On 11 March'13 suddenly while I was on roaming, I found my SIM was not working, after I contact the customer care found that my SIM got deactivated from the operator, knowing that immediately I checked with Jalapiguri Reliance GSM dealer point (My Residential Town) and came to know that the SIM got invalid without knowing any reason and they kept on telling me that they are in touch with the Reliance office and it will be activated shortly but till today the same has not been done.

Also please note that I last recharged my number on 1st of January'13 and in February I was out of the country, so did not had an opportunity to recharge this but the number was open and incoming calls & sms were received by my family member till 8th March'13.

Hence I request you to act on this immediately considering the business loss I am facing with this 14 years old connection.

Please let me know immediately when the same can be restored else I have no other option other than to knock the door of consumer forum court.

Subhasish Chatterjee
    Mobile Connection No # 9832067250
    Alternative Contact No # 9830066930

Quote Originally Posted by satyendra singh rajpoot View Post

Cheers,

RCOM Care

I have 03 Sim of Reliance GSM, last light at 22.00 my all numbers get unavaiability of reliance network.
    As i have taked with Customer Care unsatisfied answers have been given. All the sim
    gets network at same time. company has not given any message about such informations.

not me but 15 other persons in our company getting same problem. Customer care tells that for last 180 days we haden't recharge for Rs. 200/- .

Pls it my request to take proper action about this problem.

My Reliance numbers are (9625103358, 9625045086 & 9625233938)

My email id - 1008cooljain@gmail.com

Post complain against sim card registration failed

i have a reliance prepaid SIM card,2 days ago SIM card showing registration failed,then i have complained in reliance office ,Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. but i have not getting any response. from what will i do for activation of this SIM card. please do the needful.

SIM No:8991184240000755928
    Mobile No: 8263849001
    MY Email ID :sanjib_maji@yahoo.co.in

Sanjib Maji

Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Replies: 1929
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:40 PM
  2. Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:02 AM
  3. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:21 PM
  4. TATA Nodal officer-Delhi
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
  5. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:17 PM