Thread: Reliance Nodal Officer

Mel Guest

Thumbs down RELIANCE is a classic example of inefficient corporate governance will NO social resp

After reading all the review and reports I realise that there are hundreds of others in the same boat.

I have lost Rs. 8,500 by buying Big Tv HD+DVR along with 1 year package. After nearly 2 dozen calls, nobody wants to help or take responsibility. I have realised it a waste !

What I need is simply for an engineer to come and fix my DTH service.

I will move over to TATA or other DTH service as I feel that I have been utterly insulted the way I have been treated.

Default gprs setting

respected sir
    with due respect sir iam really very disapointed with the your customer care service. iam calling their since last 20 days for the gprs setting but still iam not assists. kindly solve this problem. i shall be thankful to you for this. iam using 8882045161 rilance gsm num.

PARAG NAIK Guest

Default Gsm sim from dsa cheater

Dear,
    sir/madam,
    i mr parag naik, has taken new connection from dsa located at matunga in mumbai whose incharge mr.ravi bushan mobil no 9322222280,has cheated me for new connection by charging rupees 300/-and shown my residence address negative and this continue my out going services ,apart visiting urs reliance outlet in mu@@@@ chek naka and nerul submiteed my caf they say u have approach a outlet of dsa from where you bought the new gsm sim,i m asking u all that means one dsa has more power than the reliance company.
    My personnel request i have suffered lot to activate my connection and after outgoings barred so please stop the dsa of riddhi siddhi communication or i to go for higher authorities and look after my outgoings as i have to pay monthly bill.

parag naik
    9819808087/ 9323945284

Default complain for not answering query

My number 9510892360
    Name: Vivek Sahay

I got Rs 100 recharge on monday(6-dec-2010), on which i got 87. I had 1 call, 5 minutes of GPRS(just checked email) and sms acitvation of Rs19.After 2 hours, when i tried to call,it tells that there is no balance (On *367# it showed 7paise only) I called complaint number and talked to some call centre guy, he toldme to call after sometime as system is being updated. I called 3 times on monday and 3 times on tuesday but same answer. on wednesdaysomeone named "Dipali" picked up and transfer to some "Ravi" who said he is supervisior. he tells me that there is no balance cut as there were no call.He denied to file any complain and cannot explain what happened to my mobile. He gave me the number Of Mr Sudhir Bhaduri(079-30331424), I called him but his phone always seems busy. I needed to use phone so i paid Rs 100 recharge on wednesday evening.
    I was already tired of your bad signal strength and now with this kind of stupid problems, I need to reconsider about continuing your services.

veeraraghavan Guest

Default reliance

I am Veeraraghavan.S a customer of reliance GSM. My Mobile number is 09509603911.
    Today (11/10/2010) morning i had around thirty rupees balance in my mobile. today afternoon while seeing my balance is -4.94 Rs. automatically 30 rupees detected from my mobile. while contact customer care service(198)& (*333), they are telling that " you are activated some services thats why we are deducted". without my knowledge no one will not touch my mobile. than that service is not activated by me. how my talk time balance was deducted?

More than five times i called customer care service representatives they are telling again and again the same reason only.
    that senior officer told that " we could not registered any complaint against this. if you want to register any complaint you do in another place".

Regarding this please take necessary action and do the need ful

Sathya_siva Guest

Question Not working landline phone with internet

For the last 8 days my reliance (Phone No.044-30563414) landline with internet has not been working. In this connection, I have complained several times (i.e. 7/12, 8/12,9/12, 10/12, 11/12 & 13/12), but no one response to this and nobody has attended my complaint. Therefore, once again requested to rectify the above problems immediately, otherwise I have to cancel my reliance phone with broadband connection.
    Yours faithfully,
    K. Sivakumar
    My Mobile No.9043072934.

er.shreyjain is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

sir/madam
    i am shrey jain holder of reliance mobile no. 9017133923. i am from panipat today when i checked my balance i found that 30 rupees from my account has been deducted for some package. when i called your customer care office they told me that the service has been activated by me itself.i told them that i am using your do not disturb service and how can i activate any service if i have not received any call or message from your side.at that time my request was registered but later on by 2 pm same day i received a message form your side that my request has been processed but i was not refunded any balance.so i called your customer care office again and asked about the problem .at my end i dont even know the name of the service properly and i was told that it has been activated by me and the deducted amount will not be refunded to me. i called your call center again and asked them to give me a proof that i have myself activated this service.but i was not satisfied they told me dis cannot be proved in written.my complaint no is 143234438 and 2098779194. this inconvenience has been faced by me more then ten times and i am fed up from this now.please help me out.i want my balance to be refunded.
    i kindly request you to please look after this case.

yours faithfully
    shrey jain
    er.shreyjain@gmail.com

Default complaint for deduction of Rs.30

Why,an amount of Rs.30 HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT ON 21/12/2010.
    Whereas neither i have opted any scheme nor i want any other facility in my mobile .Hence Rs.30 may be refunded early in my account and creadited in my mob. no. 9827385639.
    PRERNA TRIVEDI
    BHOPAL

Copy forwarded to:-
    (1) TRY
    (2) Customer care/ upbhogta forum,new delhi..

Ravi Yaday Guest

Default Rude Behaviour on call by Superwiser Navin Kumar.

This is to inform u that I Am Swati,My Relince No is 9555056235.Sim is on my brother Id Ravi Kumar, I called to Relince custmer care regarding wrong balance deduction on sms pack of RS 26. on whice we get 0.01 paise per msg. I recharged on 28/12/2010. which is valid for 30 days.
    But now my balance is deducting 0.50 paise per msg. For complain when i called to customer care 198 three times call was disconnected. First i talk to Gopal he transfered to flower superwiser and both of them provided wrong info and disconnected my call. Then i call and talk to Flower superwiser Navin Kumar he was rude on call. I request all the recording call should be listen. And Take a Needful action. Please contact me on my this no-9582163201 between 11 am to 4 PM.

Your Fathful
    Swati Bhardwaj.

amitendra singh Guest

Default No resolution regarding voice clarity and call drop of my number.

I am Amitendra pratap singh, my mobile number is +919310104698 and I am using this number from last 3-4 years.
    I want to inform that I am facing these problems from last four months. I have complained several times but I have not got any resolution and whenever I use to call at customer care they say it will resolve with in 72 hours but till now it has not happened and I am not satisfied with the services at all.

I am requesting you to please resolve these problems,I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks & regards
    Amitendra pratap singh
    (+919310104698)

Default Regarding harrasement by nokia care, karol bagh

I went to nokia care center, karol bagh to show my phone as the screen was not appearing properly, so the executive told me that there is a software problem or display problem, so the executive told me to come after 15 days as there was a shortage for display of nokia-5233.. then again i went to the same, and then also the same reply was there.. Then i called up the manager of the center, he told me to come on 6th of january 2011 at 11 am, then today when i went to the center.. firstly the same reply was given by him, then i argued with them then they were ready to solve my problem.. the guy took my phone and he opened it up and then he said the same could not be repaired in guarantee norms as the problem is due to moisture in display.. I bring to your notice that before 1 month i kept my phone at night in proper working condition, and the next day when i woked up i saw that there was no display in my phone.. Please take this matter to the authority and arrange to get my problem solved, as soon as possible..

Regards-
    Sanjay wadhwa
    mob no- 9810543005
    e- mail-- sanjaywadhwa25@gmail.com

Default Not received balance

Sir recharged my phone with 105 rs on 7th jan 2010,I received the message, "recharge successful, special benefit will be credited in one hour", but i did not received any balance. I called several times customer care, they said to wait for 24 hrs. But after 24 hrs also i did not received any balance, again when i called customer care, then they said that i will not receive any balance... kindly look into the matter.
    my cell number is 9310893466
    my e-mail id is abhishek2182@gmail.com

Thumbs down Complain please take it seriously

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am customer of reliance Co since very long time my current existing number is 09311444491. Now i am in pune for my job. and applied 4 a new post connection(9370744491) at Reliance webworld Jai Bhawani corner Paud Road, pune-411038. i contacted Dipali and Mr. Anish Jha. i was asked to submitted my document and i did. but after 4 days it was not activated. They don`t give me any information. After 5 days i went there they told me to paid a Rs250/- payment for bachelor accommodation. My mob. out going is not activated after 5 days yet. Then i was going on 4th January 2011,one executive(Mr. Anish Jha) misbehaved with me and he say me ``apke liye mahnga padega``,.When i called to customer care he told me to resubmit ur document to and i did again at F. C. Road. Now i am fed up with all this.. suggest me what to do...

if you are taking any action i will go to cunsumer forum.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

my cell number is 9310893466
    my e-mail id is abhishek2182@gmail.com

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

sanjudgp9@gmail.com Guest

Post

sir, i m a customer at your rcom gsm last 7years.but last 2month (dec&jan) a deduction Rs30 per month.tough i m not aware why is it happening?So you are requested plz look into the matter & clarify my queries & also refund my money.Otherwise i"ll go for consumer forum,&disconnect my connection.my mob no is 9832133101

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 06:15 PM
  3. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  4. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM