Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2430

Thread: Reliance Nodal Officer

adiseshu is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2014

Angry relaince wireless phone issue

My relaince wireless phone no is 04032953789 , i made a complaint regarding out going calls was stopped on nov25,2015, but i have paid the bill every month on time, i called customer care and informed the same they also cleared that there is no pending dues for my account. and our problem will be rectified in 2-3 days time and the complaint no is 240058171, till date it is not cleared i have called to customer care and write the mail to customer care no of time , till date it is not rectified and every time they are saying the problem is rectified in two days 45 days gone and it is not yet rectified.
    One of the worst service provider is reliance , even they canít revert written mails also, shamelessly they generated this month bill .

arjunsharma912 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

Hello I am Arjun Sharma (Consumer Id : 3348243934435) from Jaipur. I have been using reliance broadband since quite long time but it was every time a struggle for me because it remain out of service for days n months and each and every time I need to visit multiple time to branch office and need to make lots of call to get this resolved. This is happening since I took this connection as I dont have any other option in my area.

This time I have struggled a lot , my broadband was out service since 17 Sept 2015 to 14 Nov 2015 and Me and my mother kept on visiting to the office to make this issue corrected, I also called to customer care but when I callback to recheck the status they always say we already closed your ticket, now need to register a new complaint. I dont understand how they closed the complaint without confirming from customer. They always call for payment but not for their services.

This is just half part of my struggle. Other half is, since my broadband was not working I stopped paying for bill, then they started calling me saying that your broadband will only get corrected only when you make payment and you will get it reimbursed in further bills. Then I made payments that too with late fee and then also not service got resumed till 14 nov nor I got any reimburse. Then I file a new complaint asking for reimburse for the same but when I called to check status I got answer that your service was working fine that why you will not get this amount back what the hell!!!!!!

Ask your employee at jaipur office, then complaints I logged.

Worlds worst service from reliance. I want my case to logged in the court.

sanjayssark is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2014

Dear Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I would like draw your attention towards unacceptable services from Reliance Telecommunications over wrong plan activation and then asking for money, while at time of activation it was clearly informed about the plan for Rs.99/- and it's usage but when plan was activated was for Rs.1198 Discount of 50% Rs.600/-. As soon as it got activated I called them to start services and asked them to ensure the plan too, whereupon customer executive informed me that plan is for Rs.600/- Month, I let him know that the plan rate for Rs. 99/- was supposed to be activated not for Rs. 600/- so instead of listening to me he kept on saying that "plan is so good you will never get a plan like this" I informed him my usage is limited so need no extra things but he kept on insisting and at last I told him change it right now but then he disconnected.
    Next day an email sent to Nodal Officer and Athar Khan from Reliance and many messages and calls were made to resolve it to {Krishan - 9311950095 one who provided connection & Customer Care} Krishan told me that due to default error in system wrong plan got activated but soon i would get it updated but few days later when again I contacted Customer Care and they informed me to go to Reliance Store so I visited Reliance Store in Nehru Place but they informed we don't have any plan for Rs.99/- so contact where you got the connection from now again to Krishan but he informed we are updating so don't need to worry but then i told him clearly if unsolicited charges will be billed to me then will not be paid he said not to worry I am in process to get it updated but after few more days I received a Reliance bill stating that Rs.350 is due to pay then against it I made a call to Krishan and escalated the problem he said let me look into it but he did not turn up for a week then again I emailed to Customer Care and Appellate Authority for a solution but efforts were in vain, no response for their hands too. Now my incoming and outgoing both are barred and when I now again called to Krishan related the issue which could have been resolved at the starting when it occurred but he rudely said pay the outstanding bill because this is the one and only way to keep your number in active status.
    Kindly inform me this the way to make business or maybe they are not afraid of doing so or they think that who can go against us
    If now this the scenario then no one is going to have faith in any one even though he is an honest one.
    Kindly look into it at earliest as I can't use my banking services and others too.

Sanjay Gupta
    Reliance #8750008891
    Alternate #9540109410

sonihemant25 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2014

Angry Internet connection is not working

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I'm Hemant Soni My Consumer Id is 396230782843. My internet connection is not working from 26th March, I had complaint to reliance with complaint no. 244437842.
    I had received a message from their side as they had closed my request while no one came to me to resolve my problem and my internet problem has not resolved till now.I am calling to reliance 2-3 time daily basis, but they ask to send someone to resolve problem, but no one comes to resolve my problem.

I have very tired by calling again and again but internet problem is still there.
    My work is pending due to internet problem, please help me to make it resolved this problem ASAP.

This is not my first case, always whenever Internet doesn't work It's happens same case. They always close ticket without resolving problem and without confirmation from customer.

I also called to customer care but when I callback to recheck the status they always say we already closed your ticket, now I have to register a new complaint. I dont understand how they closed the complaint without confirming from customer. They always call for payment but not for their services.

I called to them on these contact number also: 0141-3031402, +91-7877270030.

Worlds worst service from reliance. please help me to make it resolved this problem ASAP.

Hemant Soni
    Last edited by sonihemant25; 03-31-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: modification

sonihemant25 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2014

Yes Arjun,

You are right, Reliance service is very poor, I'm also very tired by reliance's services, same thing happens with me always, whenever internet doesn't work.

I also called to customer care but when I callback to recheck the status they always say we already closed your ticket, now I have to register a new complaint. I dont understand how they closed the complaint without confirming from customer,

There is no one responsible guys in reliance I think.

We should chnage our internet provider.

Thanks.
    thakurpushpraj likes this.

manish_243 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

My number is being close from last 4 days . showing emergency call only.
    I am unable to connect to postpaid call center from other operator , when calling its always connecting to prepaid call center and they are helpless.
    I have written several email even to appellate authority and nodal officer, but not getting response . only once get stupid response with out any solution.

no reliance store near by .

What is the use of being a POSTPAID customer , if i have to face so many problem . we use postpaid for uninterrupted service and good customer care.
    I have lost so many business due to this interruption . Who will pay for it.
    I understand my credit limit exceed but my due date is not over yet ,I would have pay the bill and i already did half payment . and I always do payment on time.
    And you are charging me so high roaming usage ,where my bill exceeding your maximum monthly plan of 1500(which has all service free ) . So please weaver/remove extra charge amount from my bill so that i can pay my rest bill . After a certain limit you should not charge to customer. Why dont you suggest a unlimited plan to me then.

First Please respond to my email or arrange a call to my other number ( 9740119012)

Manish
    reliance number > 9937910971
    email : manish_agrawal400@yahoo.com

Aug 2011

Angry Relaince Mobile bill coming but sim is not active till now

My Mobile Number is 8100355527. Is is very new. Still now It is not activated. I was got a sim that was lapsed due to delay activation. Distributor told me that they will provide new sim Still now I did not get new sim. But I got a email for payment of bill. I did not activated my sim so why bill should be pay by me. why bill i coming. I complain via relince portal. Complain no is : 246860918 .But when I checked my status of complain there show is is closed. So I unable to understand what is the status. What should I need to do ? Could I pay the bill ? Please let me know. reach me :mmaidul.islam@gmail.com or 9910510346. Thank you . Md Maidul Islam

Aug 2011

My Mobile Number is 8100355527. Is is very new. Still now It is not activated. I was got a sim that was lapsed due to delay activation. Distributor told me that they will provide new sim Still now I did not get new sim. But I got a email for payment. I did not activated my sim so why bill should be pay by me. why bill i coming. I complain via relince portal. Complain no is : 246860918 .But when I checked my status of complain there show is is closed. So I unable to understand what is the status. What should I need to do ? Could I pay the bill ?
    How can I got such type of bill receipt?
    What wrong going on?Who is activated my sim? Please check this. If possible retrieve data and long positions.
    Is it your services? If i need to bound to pay the bill then please deactivate my sim and return my kyc documents .I will say thank you very much for your such type of services.

Please let me know. reach me :mmaidul.islam@gmail.com or 9910510346. Thank you . Md Maidul Islam[/QUOTE]

abhishekjain is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Angry Relaince Fraud and making crores of rupees by fooling indians.

Hi, I am Abhishek Jain currently using relaince wifi(9358790143) and reliance 3(7520901005) device at my home and offices. From 1st june they deactivated my all services in term for changing to 4G,Six months ago they launched an scheme of 3001 in which 1gb data is given for lifetime, so that i recharge my device 7520901005 for 3001 so that i am using benefit for lifetime. and purchase two new device for rs 3000. now they are not giving lifetime 1gb on my device and also ask me to purchase new device again from them of rs 1899 for continuing of reliance services and ur number. They are cheating people by transferring to 4G and making more thousands of crores of rupees from crore people of india. Now i am going to file an written complaint against this fraud of reliance in consumer court and Trai.

Abhishek Jain
    8881977771
    thakurpushpraj likes this.

satishttd is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default No network inside home

I have a postpaid reliance mobile number (9900153666) from Bangalore and from last few days it ocassinally
    shows roaming while I'm in Bangalore only and sometimes shows aircel network and because of this I'm not able to get Reliance 4G network and when connected to Aircel network internet is not connecting.

The worst situation is frequently network drops for every 15 mins or so and callers will not get connected to me even i've network .

Due to this missing a lot of calls and RCOM customer care are least bothered and Even if i send port out sms to 1900, i'm not getting UPC.

The worst service provider with worst staff in RCOM i've never seen.

Please rectify the network issue or allow me to protout from RCOM.

Raghini is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2014

Respected sir/madam,

This is regarding non-payment of dues for the number 9382565943. I'd like to bring to your notice the events that preceded my non-payment and request to consider my case favourably.

1. I've been using reliance netconnect data card since February 2013 and have not missed any dues since then. You'd agree with me on my punctual payment if you go through the payment records.

2. I've been living in Uttar Pradesh since April 2016 and the reliance datacard has not been functioning from early/mid-June, to the best of my knowledge.

3. I have paid the bill for the month of June and July even though I haven't consumed any data during these months

4. I had placed request for termination of the number twice in the month of August. The 'Escalation team' called me to persuade me to use the datacard. Both of them gave me their personal number to call them in case the datacard doesn't work. And the datacard didn't work

5. In spite of all this a bill has been generated for the month of August worth Rs. 375, though I have not used the datacard

6. I had called the customer-care again asking them to terminate my number, The senior customer care executive told me the services have been suspended and that I need not terminate the number and that shall be no legal consequences

7. I have been receiving SMS on my mobile that there will be legal action if I don't pay the due, summon will sent to my address.

I request you to waive the dues and quash the process of legal charges against me. The persuasive (bordering on forceful) measures of your customer care have led to the generation of this unfair bill.

Dr. Raghini

My email id : raghinister@gmail.com
    Alternate contact no: 9487081901
    Last edited by Raghini; 10-05-2016 at 05:03 PM.

sahil464 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2015

i have asked for new connection on 6th oct 2016 with CAF no. 17800037363185 in the name of Vijay kumar. the engineer came and just installed the internet connection with broken wires and it disconnects automatically after sometime so i lodged the complaint on 18 th oct with complaint no- 251130776 for proper installation of internet and landline as the connection was not working from 12th oct. but till now no response from them is there. I have logded complaint many times to them but to no avail and now they said my outstanding bill is there, i asked them that they did not provide me any service so for what should i pay, they denied and said to cotinue our service i have to pay the bill.
    so i paid the bill without using any connection as it was not installed.
    and till now they havent installed the connection or contact me.
    very poor service
    vijay kumar

hellboy458 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2013

My name is Shishir Kumar Singh. I had port my Tata indicom number 9266638897 to Reliance for same service. Unfortunately, Reliance Network is very poor. I was very happy with Tata indicom service but switch for GSM service. We had call multiple times to Reliance Customer Care, They say that network problem in your area (West Vinod Nagar). It's will fix soon. I realized that I did horrible things to port in Reliance and making payment without proper service. After three or four months I shifted to new location, Still same problem that is very frustrating. I called customer care and told them to fix your network problem or disconnect our service, I will not make any further payment.

After two month Number is discontinue, Reliance started threatening call that we will take legal action. I told them you are free to take legal action. This is much frustrating.

Now, I am getting everyday message from "RM-Reliance" that We are initiating legal action due to Non Payment. For queries contact Neeraj on 9654480562. Neeraj if you want to take legal action go ahead. be ready for my question.

My suggestion for you go and check complain against for number 9266638897. Stop behaving like Child. It's seems that Reliance hire local goons for recovery, the way they talks.

I want to do file case against Neeraj and RCL for fraud, lost my number due to poor service, threatening call, mental torture and etc.

you can reach to me on 9971312458 or hellboy458@gmail.com

Hope you understand...

Shishir Kumar Singh

Manish Pahuja is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Angry Wrong Balance Deduction - Reliance

I, Manish Pahuja, am a resident of Udaipur, Rajasthan and my mobile number is 8302162163.

I activated Rs.9 mobile data pack on 29th December 2016 and it worked fine that day. Next day i.e. 30th December 2016, I again activated same Rs.9 pack and also got a confirmation message from Reliance, but when I used it, your company deducted almost Rs.360 from my main balance.

The fair usage limit of this pack is 1 GB and I did not used more than 150-200 MB of data.

I tried contacting your executives at 198 and *333 but they never received my call. Then I burnt my petrol and approached "Reliance Mobile Store". I was stunned after seeing your employees. There were two executives, one was busy in talking to his girlfriend and another one was watching some idiotic videos on his desktop. They also denied to help and said "*333 pe call kar lo humne to timepass ke liye store khol rakha hai". Why do you hire such people who don't even know how to greet and treat customers.

I am already tortured and abused a lot by your employees and also wasted a lot of time and money in getting back my refund. Now I expect something positive from your end.

I have shooted a video, showing that I have received a message of net pack activation but Consumer Court Website does not allow me to attach a video. If you want me to send that to you, please share your email address.

Hopefully you will look into this and give me my refund.

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 06:15 PM
  3. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  4. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM