Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance Nodal Officer

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    sir, my name is saurabh and my mobile number is 8893155461 in kochi , kerala.rupees hundred was deducted from my number in last three days. i called many times to customer care but they did not help me. Although i tried to contact kochi nodal officer on land line but he did not picked up the phone. i did not sent any message regarding any activation then why hundred rupees was deducted from my number. this is happening many times with me. kindly help me
    Hi Saurabh,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook for the assistance required.

Jun 2010

sir,my reliance cdma number is 9333738770(west bengal,asansol pin 713333) and i am facing a lot of problem in network issue.. sir i want to inform that this time the worst has happened.. sir,from 3th june neither call is going or comming but full tower is showing.. i dont know how reliance people r so careless.. i cant complain it also in 198 because call is not possible for 3 days... i had previously camplained in network issue a lot of time,u can check it that this is not the first time..

Jun 2010

We have all ready submitted all required documents for our company name and address change purpose, last three months, but till today we received your monthly invoice are old name and address,
    So, we request you to please change our billing name and address as earliest possible and oblige.
    (Our OLD Company name: Pushpak Trademech Pvt ltd.) & New name: Pushpak Trademech Ltd. Address: Plot No.:538,
    Road No.: 15, GIDC Kathwada, Ahmedabad-382430, (Our Cell No: 09328628601 to 08 all are CUG Plane.. our contact person no. 9328628607)

Quote Originally Posted by angshuman7307@yahoo.com View Post
    I am a Reliance customer for last 5 years . My problem is that I took some Net service through Reliance

4 month ago. This service are not required for me . I already told 15 days before to customer care officer

to disconnect the following service. they assured me that all the service which are not required to me

is disconnect and I will get a confirmation message. But till now I am not receive any message. Today I
    call to customer care and they are unable to give me positive answer. what I can do?

Again there are lots of problem for network also at my working place(Lepetkata, Dibrugarh, Gas Cracker)

This is for favour of your kind information and necessary action.

We have sent an email to you and are eagerly waiting to hear back from you.

You may reply to our email or write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with your contact details, and we will get back to you.

Jun 2010

In order to close the connection I have deposited Rs 2250/- the total dues at your Bathinda office and requested them to close the connection. They have given a no for making request. The same was done twice but no action initiated by you. I was told to visit reliance webworld. I have visited your Noida Sector 18 Atta Market web world on 3rd june. They have informed that my request has not yet been registered. On request they have tried to enter my request but failed to do so. I am not using the said number since long and paid all dues without any use but closure of my connection is not being done. Please treat it as my request and close rthe connection and confirm the same to me. my email id rksinhaioc@gmail.com

Regards.

Sarita Sinha
    Hi Sarita,

Quote Originally Posted by Harish Joshi View Post
    Respected mam,
    i am a user of reliace GSM and my mobile no is 9580873118. mam i am suffering from balance problem since last few days and regarding this my complain no are 154547165 and 154858918. many times i have talked to relience care officer n reliance nodal officer Jaspreet kour mam but they didn't resolve my issue.and they dont tell me where my balance gone . because reliance care officers tell me there will no schems where 337.82 rs. deducted and this balance is not deducted by GPRS team.

I hereby request you to kindly help me regarding this issue otherwise I have to complain this issue to consumer forum.

Awaiting your feedback on this matter,
    Harish Joshi
    Hi Harish,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

rajatguptalko is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default What is the use of Nodal Officer (Lucknow) he cann't control bullshit............

I am having a reliance broadband connection for last 2 years.
    Battery in in DP box is not working for last 1 month. I have compliants several times but of no use.
    Every time electricity goes net also become disfunctional so as landline and my work is hampered.
    But those bloody reliance employees say we don't have battery or some batteries came and were used in other places. And they close the complaint, even without informing me , just to impress higher management
    last time also I had to suffer for 2 months get the battery changed.
    This time I am going to Appellate Authority and May be change my connection to some better company.
    Reliance broadband lucknow jankipuram employees really sucks... they deserve a kick in the ass.
    They suck.........

Mr. Nodal Officer I contacted you 2 times yesterday, first time you told that I have forwarded your complaint with a strong reminder then after 1 hour complaint is closed without any information to me and without resolving the complaint.
    Then I made another complaint and Talked to you you said that I will see to what's happening after 1 hour complaint closed without any information to me and without resolving the complaint. You are sitting there to harass customer and make fun of there complaints what is your utility you forward a complaint and it is closed even without any intimation to customer and without any action on the problem.

I am going to make complaint against you to reliance higher management and to DOT for sure today evening or tomorrow morning if the complaint is not resolved by today evening and also tell me the details of that bloody employee who has closed my complaint 3 times without any action and

mathurnilesh is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default disconnection of post paid connection .

I have a reliance post paid connection having no. 9864038144, I have submit request for change the service provider, I got a message from BSNF that my number will be ported on 05 august 2011, but my mobile’s service has been stopped today by reliance, I want to know what's causing it.

Nilesh Mathur

Quote Originally Posted by rajatguptalko View Post

Hi Rajat,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by rajatguptalko View Post

If reliance official do care about the complaint call me at 0522-3059569

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off.

manmathrao is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Cool Bal Ded 9015977369

Hi ..Reliance team.
    This is Jadidi bhima rao , MObile num 9015977369, want to inform u that services are activated on my number without cocern . ur *333 agent provided me abt offers, so i recharged with rc 24 & Rc 77 on dated 2 October,. But i am not getting the benifit of both Plans ... It is Wrongly Charging as 40 paisa for non REliance std numbers and 50 paisa for Reliance numbers instead of 25 paisa and 2o paisa. so i request u to give the benifit of that packs as well as Refund all the Wrongly charged amount as soon as possible...... Your ccare agents also unable to resolve abt this issue even Floor supervisor also .Sr has been raised on 3rd october ..sr num 163052137..

Bhima rao

Quote Originally Posted by manmathrao View Post
    Hi ..Reliance team.

Bhima rao

Hi Bhima,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

manmathrao is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Good afternoon,
    Hello Reliance customer care ..plz check abt the probllem of num 9015977369 . your cheating with the customer in offer releated detaisl . I recharges with rc 77/- but whenever i making call to any reliance numbers(Local /std) ,it is charging as 50 paisa per minute instead of 20 paisa for minute.. so i lost my huge amount in this cocern...already complaint also raised from your nodel help desk ,,, sr num is 163309313 .. it was wrong deducted of amount approxiametely of rs 70.00 .. is it ur good service ??????

10-10-2011, 05:37 PMmanmathrao

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Default complaint for worng balance dedection

dear sir
    idear sir,

i m arpnana chandele my contect no. 8287843600.. i have a reliance prepaid conecction. i m facing worng charges dedction problam last 20 days. i have rechered 77 rs pv.on last month but it was not working well so i complined for bl dedction many more time. but ur executive not able to soleved my problm. i recived a call by your mummbai department. but i have not recieved my balance refund. so plase chack my issue and solved my problam as soon as possible. i m regulere recharge my a/c. i m very dissetisfide for ur cc srvices. bcz i m alredy in cc in idea procss. so plz replay me.
    "thanks"

your faithfully
    arpana chandele
    jumbo8888@gmail.com

Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 06:15 PM
  3. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  4. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM