Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2430

Thread: Reliance Nodal Officer

babavipin207@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down complaint regarding balance deduction

sir my reliance no. is 8262038890.on this number whenever i recharged whole balance is deducted without any reason when i call customer they tell that your number is registered to this service which is not true `when i brought this number i faced this problem on that day so give me accurate reason

Praveen_T Guest

Default Internet is not working

My user id:

I am facing issue with Frequent disconnection for more than a year.

Each time i complaint to you without checking and confirming the issue
    my complaint get closed.This happens even with Appellate and Nodal Officers

No help from Chennai appellate authority team so i tried to get help from Mumbai
    Appellate Authority and they assured me it will be a permanent fix last week .But
    still no permanent fix provided.

Reliance Network switch box present near to my home was extremely in Bad condition requested them to change it.
    Now that switch is also not there.
    I have requested Multiple times to change the connection switch box to resolve the issue
    But still no response

Extremely poor support ,poor technical Team,useless Appellate Authority Team finally
    reached Facebook Reliance support team no permanent resolution for my problem.
    Still there is no Active connection for me and i was charged full Amount. Totally
    a Fraudulent Business.. Gonna file Law suit with all my recordings and proof..

If this issue is not resolved i will report and forward this complaint to TRAI and public
    Grievances.

Default refrigerator

hello
    cash memo no 0040412203 DT. 19.10.2008
    SALES ORDER NO 55612824
    CODE NO 104600943 DT 06.11.2008 DELIVERY CHALLAN NO 80322711
    Our Ref : Incom Power P Ltd (Plot no 19, sector -14 kaushambhi UP. 201010
    product : LG-REF-DC-1851-GL-195MM4-SUPER INOX 1 NO @ 8890
    FROM RELIANCE DIGITAL RETAIL LIMITED , A-175 SECTOR-63, NOIDA.

We are continuing complaint for refrigerator from last one week, but no one attend the complaint and refrigerator is not working

we tired from your after sales service, plz see the matter

raj.pravin101@gmail.com Guest

Angry I am very disappointed with your service

I had called to reliance customer care for my query but I am not get proper support from your executive (prashant)
    he told me that your data is not update , i will transfer your line to consult person but line get disconnected.

i am not satisfy with your service.

My balance is automatically get deducted 96/- rupees within 1 hour .It's not possible that i can use around 96 rs internet withing an hour.

Please look into this matter.

My number is 9867469523(This sim is on my mom name). I recharged Rs.100 on yesterday at 10.45 am (26th May,2014) & got Rs.100 but on 2.43 PM, it was zero, give me proper reason for deduction.

And also provide the refund of my money otherwise i will go other way to resolve such misuse of my money...

regards,
    Pravin Rajput

Venkata Rambabu Guest

Angry Reliance WireLine Internet

I have paid 1300 to the Reliance Sales person Gowda (Mob : +91-9620339791) for WireLine Broadband connection in March. While taking money he said it is feasible to give connection, but after 2 weeks he said its not possible for giving connection and he said that he will return the money in a week. There after he is not lifting my call and didn't return my money back. I have complained this to our area Regional head on Mobile +91-9379780299. He said I will return in 3 days, there after he too not responding to my call. I tried to reach Bangalore Reliance Nodal Office numbers these also not attending the call itself. Please make this as priority and return my money back as soon as possible; Its already 2 months.

Default Extra amount charged in bill every month

Hello There,

I am Ashish Rai and my mobile no is 9022469120. I am using this since last six year. since last 2 months, every time I get extra charged for some other plan which I never opted. I have opted 1499 unlimited plan but then too last month, I was charged for local R-R calling pack. I raised my complaint but yet no adjustment from Reliance. Even in this month you have charged for some extra plan rather adjusting my last amount. Now I am fed up with reliance and i am going to switch to any other operator if its not getting resolved.

Ashish Rai

Default mnp reg

my mobile no;9381162614, 10 days before i went to ambattur reliance stores to change my sim to gsm reliance,they give new sim no;8991204450000218977.i would like to know when will my new sim activate.

Default Service no : 220786452 - Recharge of 799 and fake commitments for customer care

Dear Team,

My no is 8928894898
    I am writing this mail after just feeding up from the customer care executives reprocess.
    I made a recharge of 799 on 26th may @ 11.10.08 sec through rechargeitnow.com and made payment through my credit card.
    Earlier my number was blocked and to activate it one executive told me to recharge of 20 ruppies. But situation remains the same I called again then the next executive told me to get a recharge of 60 ruppies. I did again, but situation remains the same. the 3rd executive told me to again recharge of 60 ruppies for availing 799 facility. I did but no changes in the situation. Now the 4th executive confirmed me that the recharge of 799 got failed.

After that i confirmed it with bank and bank provide me the payment merchant ID : 639383 @11.10,08 PM on 26 may'14. payment was successful and 799 was deducted from my account with ref no : 75134834147714089883204

Still my number is blocked and bank said they made the payment, while first two executives agrees that 799 recharge was done and if I certain amount recharge I can avail my services.

But last two executives was very rude and simply denied the fact any payment made of 799.

Nirmalendu Chatterjee
    SUBROS Ltd. PUNE
    Cell:- +91-855-090-3131

tinu_doll1990@yahoo.com Guest

Default complain regarding reliance network

email id:-tinu_doll1990@yahoo.com
    sir/madam,
    I am suffering from network problem from last few months and nowadays this problem happens specially during evening time..This number is very important for me as i have mentioned this number in my college as well as other areas where i am connected to.thousands of time i had complained but my issue never resolved.it really make me frustrated these days.please help me out as soon as possible.i won't bear any loss because of this problem.my no. is 9015491376(reliance gsm)

regards,
    madhulika bondyopadhyay

Default Online recharge to wrong number accidentally

Hello Sir

I have accidentally recharged for Rs 156, 1 GB 3G internet pack to the wrong number, instead of recharging to 7303195268 I recharged to 7303019526. I had done the recharge through PAYTM website on 28th May 2014 at around 06:45 PM.

I have talked to the person whose number got recharged and he is fine with RCOM correcting my mistake. Kindly address my issue as soon as possible.

Vikas Thange

Post Invalid recharge of Rs.46 money deducted , no clarity and cheating by Reliance

I made a recharge for Rs.46 for a whatsapp and internet pack from Reliance website on 28th May 2014 for mobile No.7304443820. I was unable to use Whatsapp and facebook after recharging this.
    I called up the Reliance customer service number 198 at 10.34 am on 29th May and couldn't get connected to a CS guy for 6 minutes. Once connected, I explained to him the entire ordeal, to which he asked me what mobile and OS I am using? I told him that I am using Android OS to which his response was that this recharge of Rs.46 is only for Symbian OS mobiles.I asked him that he should initiate refund of my Rs.46 to which he flatly refused and on top of it asked me that I should have called the customer care to check whether the recharge is valid for Android phone or not?? How illogical was that reasoning?Secondly, I told him that I made the recharge online and there is no information whatsoever about the OS requirement on reliance website when someone does a recharge.
    46 40.94 NA 30 Days
    Valid for 30 Days
    Data Usage Face Book, Twitter & Whatsapp
    Note NA
    Rules NA
    This is simply a cheating and daylight robbery by Reliance guys.I mentioned him that I will escalate the matter to Apellate of Reliance and other forums to which he said you can go ahead..Well, may be he was sure that I could do nothing and he may be getting similar complaints too often.
    Are Reliance guys listening?

Rajesh Naik.

D.Madhavan Guest

Default complaint for disconnecting the net connect

Respected sir/madam

Im Dr.Madhvan from neyveli,
    before 2 years i was using reliance netconnect and now im not a customer, In the mean while before 2 weeks i had a call saying that , some attractive offer was going on, i did not hear what they are saying, they asked me to send me my address proof and they also compellled me to lie that an executive came and got the sign from my home, but actually nothing happened like that, all of a sudden one lady called me from the relaince office and asked me to use the netconnect and she too mentioned it was converted to postpaid,
    HERE COMES THE PROBLEM , THEY DID EVERY THING WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION, AND NOW FOR NO REASON I HAD TO PAY RS400 /MONTH

I TRIED TO CALL YOU MANY TIMES , BUT YOUR LINE WAS BUSY
    SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO DISCONNECT MY CONNECTION, TILL NOW I DIDN'T USE THAT, AND I WONT. PLEASE HELP ME.

MY NUMBER 9381942369

Sumit Kumar Shaw Guest

Angry I Am Very Hurt

My Reliance Hello Phone No 9378450128 is recharged from 95.00/- Dated 25th May 2014 at 1:59 PM and my offer is Reliance To Reliance Free Unlimited 30 Days But 3 Day unlimited is working but forth day my 5/- Rs Bal is cut from my main account and not work unlimited plane from my phone,,
    when i call reliance no and reply you have insufficient Balance please Recahge your account...
    so please request you please give me full benefit of recharge 95.00/-
    My Ulternative Mob No Is 9563062900

deepakbhati91@gmail.com Guest

Angry Complaint

Dera Sir/Madam,

This complian is regarding poor service provided reliance by communications contact center/call center New Delhi. I bought reliance GSM prepaid sim bearing phone no. 9015366839 some one month back. i use this number for outgoing purpose only, to my shock i discover that my number has been barred and they dint provide me any notice regarding same.Then i call up at contact center to enquire about same,they are not respond my any calls. actually its shame for management of reliance communication to recruit such an irresponsible staff.

suresh.b Guest

Default Internet Lease Line vide A/c.No.100119937553

Poor Service ever had in the telecom industry.As tough many mails sent Anil Ambani which of no use.Unprofessional,Unfair,un ethical,Poor management.As per our contract,either party to provide one month notice to terminate the contract.So,we have served one month notice to terminate the connection with effect from 30th June'14 since we have already paid till 30th June'14.But the suspended on 28th May'14 itself.No one picked up the call,poor customer management,poor service.[B]I never take any connection even if they providing at the free of cost.

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 06:15 PM
  3. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  4. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM