Thread: Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

Sep 2009

Default Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

Name:  vodafone.in.jpg

Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

You can contact Vodafon Nodal Officer with the complaint docket number (the unique complaint number you get when you register your complaint at Vodafone Care) anytime from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm.

Andhra Pradesh Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

Ambari, Guwahati 781001
    Angshuman.s@vodafone.com

Bihar and Jharkhand Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
    Ram Mudakavi
    Vodafone Essar Spacetel Ltd.
    Mayfair Building Near Hinoo Bridge Hinoo Ranchi 834002

Kolkotta 700 017
    dola.lahiri1@vodafone.com

VINOD RAJ SHARMA Guest

Unhappy Activation of mobile no. 9999095951 from postpaid to prepaid

1. I have completed all the formalities for conversion of my mobile number 9999095951 from postpaid to prepaid on 16 April 2010 at CP Vodafone Store. I was assured that new SIM will be activated within 24 hours. It is regretted that after the lapse of more than 40 hours it has not been activated as yet. May I request you to activate the same at the earliest.

2. The billing cycle of my mobile was 20th to 19th of every month. While I have cleared the outstanding amount upto 16 April 2010 but your executive, Ms Shipra, has refused to give the bill for the period from 20 Mar to 16 Apr 2010, the reason best known to her. May I request you to send me the bill for the above period. My address is as under :

VINOD RAJ SHARMA, SPPS, CISC SECRETARIAT, HQ IDS, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, SOUTH BLOCK, GATE NO. 8,
    NEW DELHI-110011

3. I am sure you will listen to my grievances and will take necessary action at the earliest otherwise I have no other option but to approach the hon'ble court.

Thanking you in anticipation.

chiya8khanna@gmail.com Guest

Default docket no.82123506

Dear Mr. Bains,

I request you to intervene to probe into the matter of unauthorizedly levying charges Rs..99/= to my account mobile no.9646833456.Why should I pay when I have not availed any such facility as replied by Mr. Manager, Mohali.

Yours sincerely,
    Sanjeev Khanna DCO (Vigilance)

sherin.30092yahoo.co.in Guest

Default loss of sim card

respected sir /madam

iam a vodafone user previous 3year 5 month i have complained many time in your vodafone gallarey .but i dont get any feedback from your executive.................

bottom of my heart sir plz give that number my contact number is 9819309630

Default complaining on GPRS

This is Mohamed Febin. Am using Vodofone(9787044084) for past 4 years. Your call rate and tariff are very nice thats why am using for past 4 years. But am not statisfied with GPRS Service. I recharged for 98 for mobile internet on 20th june. When i use gprs in my mobile i had loss of money in main balance, i need credited to my account. But i couldn’t get settings yet, till am not get proper response from customer care.
    I call’d customercare 10 times no one give me a right answer for my problem. Today i went to Vodafone store they told us they’ll contact us through call within evening 6, but am not get any response. Not only i am using Vodafone postpaid connection in kerala. Many of my friends told me to change to Airtel but i still believe in Vodafone services, no way you have to give me good service otherwise i may change my connection.

I expect a favour output from your side.

Default complaint regarding the deposit amount

hello,
    I am suresh kumar, I had taken new postpaid connection with number 9985522117 on the plan of tikona 249...before 3 months back and paid a deposit amount of Rs:300/- to the sales executive named MAHESH and his contact number:9052265492. but he didn't paid the amount till now. i had complaint regarding this issue in the vodafone office tooo.but there is no response from any of u...not only me 4 of my cauligues are also facing the same problem....

make sure that this problem will be rectified as soon as possible

suresh kanteti

Angry Not so happy Vodafone Customer

Dear Ms. Rashna,

Good day.

I am Vodafone customer using the number 9769 345 348 for quite a long time. I am paying my bills regularly through cheque duly put in the nearest drop boxes available. Of late I am finding a bit difficulty in the clearing systems of the Vodafone gallery located at Accord building in Goregaon (East) area. I deposited my dues vide cheque no 186297 for Rs. 1024 dated 30/6/2010 at the drop box located at the above mentioned gallery. But to my surprise few days back I started getting your recorded messages in 3 languages before every call to pls pay the due amount to avoid disconnection. I sent my office staff to the gallery to confirm the same but the staff present there told that they are facing some problem in the clearance of the drop box hence the cheques was collected on 8th July 2010. This has happened for the second time in past few months at the same gallery.

With due regards to Vodafone to give maximum comforts, this has given me some anxious moments & am facing difficulty in making outgoing calls as half the time I have to hear the message.

I have not registered a complaint but the above message can be treated as a complaint for your prompt action.

One more point of concern is the call center which is not directly in control of Vodafone as they are outsourced is the customer care executives not even having basic sense of communication but are only talking what pleased them. This is one of the reason I have stopped calling the call centre which you call as Happy to help but I would rather day (Un)happy to help.

Requesting you to kindly personally look into the matter & remove the automated message from my connection as soon as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Not so happy Vodafone Customer

@@@@@@@@@@@@@Mr Vikram
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@Nodal Officer,
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@Vodafone Ltd,
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@Mohali(Pb).

As an old customer of your service, I have been very happy generally and, save for a few niggles and teething problems in my preliminary stages, I have enjoyed unparalleled services from Vodafone. This is what prompted me to buy the 'network'

But sir now I'm facing a problem,which all your coustomer care executives and vodafone store executives fail to solve.
    Now my last hope is you.

Problem is that I'm having VMC activated on my mob no 9888478784 since last 1 and half year which I'm getting for abt Rs 300 + tax.
    But on last month due to some misunderstanding(communication)b/w me and your executives my vmc deactivated on 1st of sept,again I sent request for activate it and get activated on 3rd sept.
    All up to that is ok
    But the problem is that they r going to charge me Rs 400 + tax
    That simply means lose of Rs 110 / month.
    I need some solution if it is in your hands.

Achal sharma

Default Caller ID deactivated although papers are submirted on 10.09.10 at Mu@@@@ Vodafone

[QUOTE=Unregistered;52632]Dear Ms. Rashna,

Good day.

My Vodafone nos. are 98196 90825 and 97697 00913, I have submitted all the desired paper as per New Govt rules on 10.09.10 at Mu@@@@ vodafone stores. I was promised that my caller ID will be activated on next day. Still despite severla reminders thru email,SMS and phone there is no response, helpline 982000 98200 is of no use, what they claim is that my complaint is registered with them and they will come back to me shortly.

Pl. do the needful

REGARDS
    GANESH JADHAV
    98196 90825

sandipghosal Guest

Default I do not happy vodafone company

The service is very bad,customer care is bad,from my phone daily money is deducted with out money-9732176102

venkata ramana challa Guest

Post not recharging of vodafone cards................

good morning sir

I am venkata ramana mailing u sir on the problem of not rechaging the of top up of vodafonel.my contact no 9490145383.......waiting 4r ur replay.already we visted the office at varun towers............my e mild challas41@gmail.com

thanking u,

VENKATA RAMANA CHALLA
    9490145383.

Seema Rana Guest

Default Not happy with services( Vodafone is harrasing my parents)

I have been using 2 numbers of vodafone since last six years.(9888777711,9888777722)

Few months back some wrong internet charges were added to my bill. I have sent registered posts also to vadafone head office in Mohali to look into the matter but didnot got any respone.

After then both my numbers were disconneted thought the dipute was for one number.

We wrong person from vadafone visted my place and abused my parents who are senior citizens.

At last some Mr Rohit visited my place and assured that after paying Rs 600(in addition of Rs 560 which is already paid) they will switch on the connections. After doing the payment I got final recipt from him and he said that your connection will be resumed in next 2 hrs.

Now it has been more that 3 days and r Mr Rohit has stop picking up my phone. when ever I try calling him from different number he picks call for once but after hearing my voice he disconects.

This is a kind of fraud you are diing with your customers.

My father is a senior citizen who uses this number. He has been harrased a lot from your side. More over some bad words(abuses) were said to him. Kindly let me know if you will be looking into this issue?
    Contact number(9818806943)

Default CALLER ID DEACTIVATED reg:

greetings to everyone., as stated above i am now facing the new problem as the caller id being deactivated.. also 've submitted the new details but it seems that there is no use... i called to 555 ( free service for verification) and i am said that i've submitted the details but this problem is torturing me!... please look ahead with the issue;...
    have a nice day

Default Complaint about ID stolen (Matter Most urgent)

My name is Umesh Kumar working in a company M/s Regency Ceramics Ltd.. somebody stolen my id and using one number of vodafone mobile number 9953897398 (Delhi & NCR) , it is a prepaid number.

In this context I request to you kindly take the nacessary action as you have required and in future that will take make the problem for me and for my future also (When i approcahed to the vodafone store asking them the reason for actvating the number without verifying the details, But they are not able to answer the same. then I request them to disconnect vodafone mobile number 9953897398 (Delhi & NCR)).

Hope that I would get justice.

Please note that I have already made the complaint as on 13.03.2010 but not getting any response.

Matter most urgent. Please do

Umesh Kumar

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 05:55 PM
  2. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:48 PM