Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,126 to 1,131 of 1131

Thread: Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

saurabh.a83@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2013

Issue: I have taken this connection with Vodafone on 2-Dec-2015. My services were activated on 5th Dec 2015. Today, 24th Dec 2015, around 2030hrs I realised that my outgoing calls services have been barred. I get the message when I try making any call - "This required special subscription, please contact customer care". Ironically, I was unable to make calls to customer care as well. Finally I had to figure out to use online chat with customer care and get the complaint registered.
    I was advised that my address verification was failed. I would like to inform you that I have received more than 6 calls and my information was verified.
    I was also advised last week that your person will come to my home on Saturday, 19th Dec 2015 for some verification and I had to stay all day for the same. However, nobody turned up.
    Today, before disconnection, I was not even informed that my services are barred and you have put me in a situation where I cannot even get this resolved.

I am attaching a copy of conversation with the customer care personnel.

I am disappointed to inform you the degraded service you have shown to me.

I will like to take this into consumer court and file a case. Inspite of multiple times of cooperation from me and this being Vodafone's integrity failure where the personnel did not come for verification, my services are affected and you have left me in a state where I have to travel to Kolkata for my personal other legal issues and I cannot make phone calls. I see this as a legal BREACH OF TRUST by Vodafone due to their internal unethical behaviour.

paraghiralikar is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

I purchased Vodafone postpaid data card few months ago for home use but i found 3G network is not proper at my place because of so many buildings. I decided to use that number for voice instead of data. So i given application to convert this number 8806876699 to prepaid in to Vodafone, Baner, Pune store on 5th Feb. 2016. Executive signed form from me taken photo and identity proof also given me blank prepaid sim and said it will be done in 48 hrs. After that i visited that store 4-5 times in next week they not done anything then i sent mail to vodafonecare received reply that it will be done in next 24 hrs still not done then i logged complaint against that vodafone baner store (complaint no 159647746) i found complaint closed without any resolution and confirmation. Frustrated from all this and finally decided to terminate this connection permanently so dropped mail to vodafone 2 days back to terminate this number no any response, dropped 3-4 mails in last 2 days still no reply.. I don't understand why you not giving me any kind of service. for new connection you beg like anything but for any service you do not respond. Now i will get bill of full month in next week and vodafone people will start calling me to pay the bill. Now tell me why should i pay the bill you not converting it to prepaid neither terminating connection. I removed sim and using another its completely no use of it from last month. Let see now here anyone from sleeping vodafone replies

sumitnarula is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

I received an SMS by Vodafone, saying "1GB 4G data absolutely free. SMS GO4G to 199. Upgrade to a 4G SIM. Visit ur nearest Vodafone Store by 2nd Feb."

I visited Vodafone store on 31st Jan and got a new 4G SIM. I called Vodafone customer care and was told that I have 1GB 4G data to use for free. The executive also told me that since I have only 4-5 days remaining in my current bill cycle, I will be getting another 1GB 4G data in my next bill cycle starting from 6th or 7th. Meanwhile, I kept receiving messages, saying you have used <some amount of data used above my current data pack>. I called customer care again and was told not to worry about messages since free 4G data balance is there in my account.

From my new bill cycle, I got my plan changed to '349 bumper plan' with 1000 local & STD calls with 300MB 3G data for 100 Rs additional. Since I have 1GB free 4G data plus rest of 4G data from remaining days of the previous bill cycle, which currently shows when I check my current Internet plan, I kept using the Internet. Yesterday (14th Feb, 2016) I received an SMS saying, "your services are restricted. My pending bill was from previous bill cycle was Rs. 530.12, out of which I paid Rs. 500 at SerlfService Kiosk, Vodafone store, Sector 14, Gurgaon." I discussed this issue with Vodafone Store guy, and he said there is some issue and we're restoring your services temporarily and there will be a discussion on this matter, you also call customer care. However, my unbilled amount is still increasing and no resolution has been given to me. My current Unbilled amount is 3547.5208. My number is inactive since tomorrow (18th Feb)

ashtaa is offline Junior Member

Angry Vodafone ó False charges and disagree to reverse the false charges

Vodafone ó False charges and disagree to reverse the false charges
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer-28feb-05mar.jpgVodafon Mobile Nodal Officer-28jan-27feb.jpg

Its regarding the my postpaid Vodafone number for which I got 2 bill in a gap of 7 days, That too with full months rental amount. Literally I am frustrated with Vodafone services. Horrible network in Mayur Vihar - I and now false postpaid bills. Don't know how to deal with these peoples. Tried calling customer care almost 10 times but my call was disconnected with one or more reasons. They kept me on hold for more than 10 - 10 mins.

They are stating they couldn't able to trace issue or information. Every time I called, My call was placed on hold for 15-20 mins and gets disconnected at a sudden. ITS TOO FRUSTRATING ... CHEATERS !!! LIARS !!!
    This is the way you people are stealing money from public.
    Kindly help to get the needful done. Please find required details below : VODAFONE # 9873067835

Attaching both Bills from :
    28-Jan to 27-Feb
    28-Feb to 05-Mar

Ashish

priji85 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

This is in regards to my Mobile number: 8867810070. I'm not able to use the Data services from past 2 months. I have raised cases via calling, chatting and emails and no proper action has been taken for the same. I'm paying my monthly subscription without fail and I'm very badly affected because of the Data not working. I travel very frequently and it has been a headache for me without the data services.

While I travelled to Dubai and by mistake when I used 17MB of Data for which Vodafone charged me Rs. 9000+ as well they even barred my services for certain days being adamant about me paying the entire amount. I told them clearly that the 17MB of Data usage was unintentional and need help.. to be frank they were too adamant in collecting the payment from me. And I ended up paying them and now this is what I get. I need serious assistance from someone to get this issue resolved at the earliest. I"m adamant now.. I need proper compensation for the past 2 months as well as would like to hear proper apology from Vodafone for what they did and doing to me now. ( God Knows how many people are getting affected ). I also need a compensation for last 2 months for not having data and the pain I'm undergoing because of the poor customer service from Vodafone.

I also would like to bring it your notice that, I keep getting emails stating that somebody tried contacting me and was not reachable or I did not pick up call. But to be frank, I did receive 2 calls and after that no update. And most times when I get above email. I check my call logs and could not find any calls missed. or even received by Vodafone.

Vodafone is making prank out of their customers and eating up the money of customers.

I seriously do not understand why the Data is not working for 2 months and why cant they fix it?

I honestly appreciate, whoever is willing to help me with this case. Many thanks for you in advance!

Prijit
    Mob: 8867810070

dheerajn is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Mobile Number: 7799555897

Alternate no: 9951349444

I took CUG connection from CSC India pvt limited (Hyderabad) last month. 2 weeks ago my number was disconnected due to number of connections exceeded on my name. I asked the executive at my office he asked me to deposit 500 inr and cancelled cheque. I have given both. My number is activated after 3 days after so many calls and messages.

Again yesterday (06/09/2016) they deactivated my number without any prior notice and I called customer care and he asked me to go to store. Even I visited store. Still there is no update from them. I donít know how Vodafone is doing all this crap for customers. They are still asking mew to wiat after 2 working days to activate. Even they are unable to tell the exact reason for deactivation. I am going to port all my numbers to Airtel cug which has better plans than other plans. I will ask all my friends and colleagues to switch from vodafone. Everytime the vodafone customer care is pathetic.

How you people deactivate my number without prior notice. Who is responsible if anyone needs me urgently or I need to call someone urgently. Are you people least bothered about your customers. I have only one option is lodge a complain at consumer court.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  3. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM