Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

Default Extremely Cheating Vodafone on monthly bill & Aggresive to collect

Hi, I had a vodafone postpaid connection (9884896266), When i wanted to travel outside India for few months I went to the store and requested to convert that number to pre-paid, and he suggested to take safe-custody which i can pay one time money (~ 400 to 450), then once i'm back i can get the same number. But when i'm back, they told the connection has been closed and i have to take a new connection only. then i got the new connection with same number with my corporate plan (299) and i got the confirmation of detailed plan charges through Email as well. But In bill they have charged around 3000 for 1 and half month and disconnected both incoming/outgoing calls without any intimation. I have sent the complaint to vodafone corpcare, but they keep on extending the resolution date and saying they are working on it, and after long period they said the plan has been changed to different plan after taking connection, and they are refusing to say why the PLAN is changed without my request. Now they are threatening in phone, that they have filed a case and i failed to reach the court, and they are filing the FIR against me in Sriperumpudthur (Chennai) police station, and their behavior of talking is not decent and they are not listening my questions. If somebody has faced similar issue, could you help me is it possible to file FIR for these things. since i never refused a bill, but i wanted to correct the bill according to my plan which i subscribed. I'm sure what plan i subscribed and i have a plan details sent by them on email confirmation. Also out of my 18 bills almost 80 percent of monthly bills are fake and they add extra charge for stupid reason, then i talk to customer care, then they give waiver on next bill. But i don't understand why this corporate stupids making wrong bill and collecting it, and giving as waiver in next month.

By
    Mathi
    Email:mathi_cse@yahoo.co.in

Default Incorrect internet pack activation of Vodafone kolkata

Kindly note that for my Vodafone number 9836583555, I requested to activate 2G pack of Rs 95/month for a bundled usage of 650 MB (the plan was generated on 30-MAR-14 13:09:34).

I became suspicious of the huge bills that started to generate in the above mentioned number and did a bit of investigation myself.

To my utter dismay, I came to know that instead of the one that I requested, MI_C_V_50_30d_D300MB_2G was activated on my number incorrectly.
    There was lack of accurate information from either the customer care department/processing department which resulted in the huge monthly bill.

I have spoken to customer care over the phone, was on chat support and even walked down to the Vodafone store near Lake Road & Sarat Bose Road crossing to let you know that I have been billed incorrectly, however I have not been contacted once by your department.

Today, when I inquired about the same by calling customer care help desk, I was told that I have to cough up the money, even though it is absolutely not my fault.

I humbly request you to get someone to listen to the recorded conversation that I had on March, 30th, 2014 where I clearly wished to activate 2G pack of Rs 95/month for a bundled usage of 650 MB and if I am not found guilty, bill me correctly.

A prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Arnab Ghoshal.

Default Excess Billing for 3G unlimited Plans

To The Vodafone Customer Care Department

My vodafone Mobile No 7411947752, My name A KOUSHIK DATT

This is regarding excess bill on my 3G usage, i opted for a unlimited plan from you which is "3G 650 Unlimited plan" before opting i had called the customer are checking was it really unlimited plan or not, People from your customer care confirmed me saying that this a unlimited plan and i will have a 3GB of FUP of 3G speed and then the 3G speed will get lower to some 120 or 64 kbps and after 3GB of data usage i will not will charged extra only speed of data will be reduced, This was been spoken clearly with your customer care executive after this call only i have activated the Plan.

Now i have consumed around 3.34 gb and i have been charged for the 0.34GB of data usage which is unfair and totally unexpected after all going calling getting 100% confirmation from your so called Customer care executives i get all this excess bills with no mistake of mine.

request you kindly look in this matter and resolve the issue.

CHANDRA MURALI SELVARAJ Guest

Default Complaint regarding sms

I am using Vodafone network since 2011 my number is 8098161543
    Always I am recharging Full Talk time only but last 3 months i would not recharge full talk time but i am recharging Rs.10, Rs.50 like wise.
    But i am put SMS booster in every month i had sent marketing SMS to my neighbour After that SMS you are blocked my SMS outgoing Service
    So, i had complaint vodafone store Trichy they told to me to register your vodafone number in nodal website surely they will help you then only i am do this

here after i will not sent any Marketing SMS to any one
    Please release my SMS outgointg services

identity proof is ration card carring address of following

Mr.P.Selvaraj
    Pin:621712

sripada Guest

Angry My alternative sim blocked

Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly my alternative SIM release due to i already use the no 9986015400 since 3.5 years i submitted all documents but your side problem occurs i suffered that no 9986015480
    Please due the immediately SIM release Otherwise I change the Sim Authorized Idea What we GIve the suggestion I waiting your response

maithraye is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2014

Hi all,
    I have been using Vodafone services from 2010. I use it on by iPhone 4. My billing has never crossed Rs. 2000. From last year it has never even crossed Rs. 1600, as it is a corporate package and non 3G as well. There is no data pack also activated. I check emails, social websites, and some other apps while I am on road within India. Even on India roaming, I have used these apps, and never ever has the billing crossed Rs. 2000.
    2 months back in June, 2014 we visited Nepal. We had to check some important mails on the phone, so we connected to internet.
    To our shock, when the bill was sent to us in July, it was Rs. 45000.
    The bill clearly shows a download of 5MB file consistently, 13 times in a span of 25 minutes. This should ideally mean, that after every 5 MB we switch of the internet, again connect, download 5 MB, switch off, download 5 MB, for 13 times.
    This is simply ridiculous. First of all, why will we stop after 5 MB download and on top of it do it 13 times. If we need to download or use internet we will do it continuously for a certain span of time and then switch off. Any layman can clearly make out, that the network was so bad, that the internet is trying to connect again and again and download the same 5 MB file again and again, and it has done this 13 times.
    The network within India is so poor that a 10 MB file takes 15 minutes to download, how can 65 MB download in 25 minutes, that too on a non data pack, international connection.
    We have raised the issue to 1) Customer care 2) Nodal office 3)Appellate tribunal as per the Vodafone website matrix.

The worst part of our ordinal is that, the customer care team is again and again trying to justify their billing. They are trying to explain what is visible for the bill apparently. They are not even going back to the technical team, and getting a list of server pings or talking to their international partner for this wrong server pings.
    Everyday someone or the other from customer service, corporate service, nodal office calls and explains same thing.
    The height of all is that we get a call from appellate office and instead of they listening to the complaint, they are explaining and justifying their billing.
    We were under the impression that the tribunal will be impartial. They will first hear the concern from both sides and then decide.
    But here the case is different. They come with a predefined and per-decided set of answers to what questions we will ask. They have the same answers as all the customer care team.
    There is no mechanism to get this resolved as they have decided to take the money from me.

On top of it, they have already charged my corporate card for the same and already got their money and unwilling to reverse it also. This is a very sad stage of billing and resolving issues and queries from valued customers. I am sure, many people are opting out of Vodafone services.

Maithraye
    Complaint Docket number: 676589154

Default Wrongly charged Roaming Charges in bill dated 18 May 2014 - Service Request Number: 963649056

I would like to inform yon that my visit to Aurangabad and Jalna was from 10 April 2014 to 27 April 2014. So roaming charges charged by Vodafone is bifurcated in two bills (1) from 10 April 2014 to 17 April 2014 – bill dated 18 April 2014 and (2) from 18 April 2014 to 27 April 2014 – bill dated 18 May 2014.

In telephonic conversation with Mr Tushar Jayant on 14 May 2014 and email on the same date, he has assured me that whatever roaming charges charged to me by Vodafone in this visit (Aurangabad and Jalna) will be reversed.

He had reversed the roaming charges of Rs. 275.28 charged in the bill dated 18 April 2014 and assured me that any roaming charges are going to be charged in the bill dated 18 May 2014 will be reversed. But after that any roaming charges won’t be reversed.

As earlier conversation I informed you, still I inform again that I have purchased the Vodafone SIM Card for saving of roaming charges only in Maharastra State. Your Marketing Department had informed in November 2013 (when I purchased the card) that roaming charges are not applicable to you in Mumbai Maharashtra and Goa Circle.

Further, while leaving for Aurangabad from Mumbai I had conversation with Vodafone customer care with respect to roaming charges. They informed me that roaming charges is not applicable on your card.

Hence, Vodafone Marketing and Customer Care department lied to me. So, you must recover these roaming charges from them and not charged to me.

So, I request you to look into the matter at the earliest.

Manoj Sadaria

My Contact No. 809797 6094

Email Id: manoj.sadaria@gmail.com

ravishindhe58@gmail Guest

Default wrong charged for internet usage.

I am Vodafone customer in last 4years. 31july 2014 at 9p.m my balance is 185. Next day (01/8/2014 at morning 8A.m my balance is 86rupees. I am getting shocked for wrong charges, I need my 99 rupees refund.

Regards :
    Bhaskar pawar

Default 1366 rupees charged for 300 MB

Hi there,

I am a corporate customer of Vodafone and I had unlimited plan of data-pack for past few years. Suddenly Vodafone discontinued the unlimited plan and told me that I would pay 99 rupees for 1 GB and rest would chargeable.
    This month I got my bill and I have been asked to pay extra 1366 rupees charges just for 300 MB. My usage is 1.28GB and one GB is free in my plan and they are charging me heavily.
    Also, instead of 99 rupees they are charging me 125 rupees for the data pack and as per the information given to me I was supposed to be charged only 99 rupees.

I reached out to Vodafone customer care through phone, social media, Nodal and Appellate but nobody is even responding to my emails or call.

Default V I want to know my mobile no. 9820936265 call list of incoming and outgoing

I want to know my mobile no. 9820936265 call list of incoming and outgoing & my email id is vishalmore1990@gmail.com
    urgent. & call me my mobile no is 8108787902

deepakrawat28 is offline Junior Member

Angry Vodafone is cheating and harassing customers (9643815224)

I have Vodafone postpaid data connection number (9643815224). I paid advance in Rs. 1950/- cash for 3 months rental with which 3G dongle came free. Before the end of third months billing cycle I put a request for the closure and I got a mail from Swati Kohli (request number 2458098066) mentioning that my plan will be changes to zero rental and I was told that an executive from your side will call. I got a call from one of your executive named Salman telling I have an option to convert this connection to prepaid. He raised a request for me and then I went to GS-9, JMD Towers, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Regent Square, Near Bristol Hotel, Gurgaon, 122002 Haryana where I had a chat with a guy named Jasmeet who expressed his inability to process the request as data connection can't be converted from postpaid to prepaid. I asked him to close the connection then but he told that it would require address proof. Why would an address proof required to close the connection? Is ID proof not enough if all the bills are clear?

After that I sent a mail once again on 28th May clearly mentioning that I do not want any conversion, I just want my connection closed. But I have received a mail that I have Rs. 830/- amount pending. Vodafone is cheating people.

How can one executive raise a request for closure and other executive deny to close the connection. When my plan was changed to zero rental on 25-5-2014 how can they charge me for billing cycle of 28-5-2014 to 27-6-2014. I have mailed my concerns to Vodafone Appellate Ga@@@@eep Singh and asked them how can they charge me with satisfactory answers. They are just sending repetitive system generated mails. Please help me. Vodafone is harassing me again and again and my complaints are not being listened to. Please help.

iqbal khan Guest

Default no activate my number 8115006786

My number is not working incoming or outgoing and my due amount clear my mobile number 8115006786 bill copy vodafone store mail attached and original copy submitted vodafone store

kaleem khan Guest

Default plan not actived by vodafone exutive after confrimton by harpal singh

Dear officer
    I am kaleem on behalf of your company mobile 09811206659 and 9811676659
    i am using both number very long time and paying my bill on timely . I add on international roming service abd I R roming pack 599 rs on both mobile at 11 june 1.58 am in night. 11 night my flight delhi yo jeddha for makka madina . Mr harpal singh was on duty on that time . So on three days my bill is come 52000 and second num is 31000. Rs i called so many time on 111 and 011 71711111 but no reply .. i tell you also kindly check my recording on dated 11 june .i am saying here if in recording i had requested for '''I I R pack than vodafone person mistake.. you find i am not said that packthan i will pay that bill. now i will given deatils how many time i called for this problem on 01171711111 and 111

11 june booked international roaming and I R 599 pack for I SD
    12 arrive in makkah
    16 got message .my bill 35000 rs and other num is 22000 approx
    16 june after message call on 01171711111 immedatiley at local time 3.30 pm. Att call by sanjay and nickhle . .... nickhle said my I R pack not active by harpalsingh i said ok now active he said. He will now active I R 599 for 15days period call rate 30 rs imcoming out going .. i requrested with nickhle .please check my recording .he will take time3 days i said ok i wait . But no response

26 june attend call vijay ..at 12.30 pm ..but no response
    12 july nishant 2.30 am
    12july .sonu 2.45 am
    12 july aman 11.50 am no response
    26 july vijay 11.59 am
    Now you will see one company owner how many time call for this problem.. i try before my bill please slove this problem than i can pay my bill timley. But they delay delay only .. and last they said no find . Even they said after bill date passed i have no talk on 11 june. I asked that person .if no talked than how my number is work in international roaming . .. i have also massage by vodafone
    .... this is too much heraesment and mental touuchring by vodafone company . how vodafone going that bad service thoose person who are not do any work why pay salry

End the last i try to slove my problem here othrrwise in cousmer court....

Default Vodafone forcing me to stay with them

Hii all
    i have been trying to port out of vodafone for the last month
    my mobile number 9871013898, they are not letting me do it. I have requested several time. I have even got the sim of the subscriber i want to switch to. But vodafone delhi cancels my port out request. I have paid the bills in advance. In fact paid more than the bill.
    They are harassing me mentally and people from retention's are calling me after 1800 hrs and abusing me and using unethical language.
    Please help.

Rishabh Dugar Guest

Default I lost My balance,

VODAFONE INDIA
    I LOST MY 80/- RS BALANCE FROM VODAFONE
    HI i m rishabh kumar dugar from surat i m employer of a private companey 3 day ago i hae recharge my mobile 90 RS today my balance 0.50 . the vodafone companey cut my 80 rs balance my mobile number 9978873091 . i request you for help me my balance refund .
    thanku

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  3. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM