Thread: Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

Default for USB complains for sim no, 9836427348

Dear Nodal officer of Kolkata,

After several time reminder I didn't get the solution of my USB sim Problem till date. Please tell me where I can get the remedy of this problem , if you are not able to help me please inform so tat I can take the help of Consumer Protaction deparment as per law.

Awaitng for your kind help & cooperation.

Anil

My name is Umesh Kumar working in a company M/s Regency Ceramics Ltd.. somebody stolen my id and using one number of vodafone mobile number 9953897398 (Delhi & NCR) , it is a prepaid number.

In this context I request to you kindly take the nacessary action as you have required and in future that will take make the problem for me and for my future also (When i approcahed to the vodafone store asking them the reason for actvating the number without verifying the details, But they are not able to answer the same. then I request them to disconnect vodafone mobile number 9953897398 (Delhi & NCR)).

Hope that I would get justice.

Please note that I have already made the complaint as on 13.03.2010 but not getting any response.

Matter most urgent. Please do

Umesh Kumar

Default Barring of incoming & outgoing calls despite submission of Address-proof twice

I have purchased this number(9742539087) from your retailer(MiniStore) at Infosys Mysore Campus on 27-Dec-2011.About a week back(18-02-2011),my all outgoing calls were barred. I have submitted the necessary documents at the time of purchase of the connection. They again asked me to submit the documents which I did. They assured me that the number will be active within 24 hrs but it took more than 3 days to resolve the issue.
    This time again(from yesterday) my all outgoing calls,messages are barred and to add to the woes my all incoming calls are also barred. I have gone to the retailer yesterday but again he is cramming the same things. I am very annoyed with the quality of service provided by you.
    Hope you would take the matter at your earliest and resolve it ASAP.
    Shubham Agnihotri

Default Not allowed to Port my existing Vodafone number

Dear Sir,Madam

I have submitted my Mobile number Portability Application request twice in last 40 days. But after meeting all the Pre_condition for MNPTP still i am not allowed to do the same.
    My existing sim provider is Vodafone.

Please advice where shouldi knock to sucessfully porting my number to other subscriber

Satikanta Tripathy
    Mob:9999236369

Default incorrect bill

Sir/madam,
    I am using the vodafone service since years and this is for the first time I have to complain to such a high extent. I had registered a telephonic complain regarding my bill which was not reverted in time by the department. Than I emailed the same which was responded after 4days. Both the times I was not satisfied so I approached the nodal officer and still I am not satisfied by the solution. I usually let it go for small issues but now its like the department is fooling me. The only thing I want it give me what the department had committed me. The nodal officer does not seems to be keen on giving me justice, instead of giving me justice she says she will take a complaint of the executive who committed me the plan, but she does not realise I am at a loss. I would like you to look into the matter and do the need full.I do not want to make it an issue and go to the consumer complaint and make it a big issue. Waiting for your positive reply.

Niraj jain
    9819160273

vinod.toranagatti Guest

Thumbs down Mnp

Unregistered
    Not allowed to Port my existing Vodafone number

My existing sim provider is Vodafone.
    i have given complaint on 4/3/2011, till date your vodafone customer care are not responding for the same. everytime they say that wait for another 24 hours. i urge you to please give me UPC code else after 10 days of this complaint i would appeal to appellate authorities for relief.... my vodafone number for which complaint raised is 9620372425.

expecting relief from your side.... plz dont make your customer to crack their head for their rights. respecting regulation plz grant me relief....

Vinod M Toranagatti.
    Mob:9620372425

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. One of our executives will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve the issue. For any assistance in future, please email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com. We're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Deepak Girotra Guest

Default 9811620834......................................Re charge Related Problems

Hi!
    There is recharge problem with the number.I have change no. from postpaid to prepaid.Your co. change my sim card and now incoming is on for this but I am not able to recharge this no.I have also try your customer care no continue one and half hours but doesn't pick phone anybody.I am fade up and angree highly.R u give me any solution
    otherwise i am going to any action.

Alternate no........+91-9911568956,+91-9313012070

Default Vodafone - A most pathetic service provider

I have been receiving an invoice from Vodafone for a number 8860639760 since last 3-4 months at my office address. First of all, I was out of country from 20th of November 10 till 20th of February 11(I have stamp from immigration on my passport and tickets for proof) and I never applied for this number. I am not sure who the hell submitted document on my behalf and who was the dear bastard from Vodafone verified that document (when I was out of country in this period). Though I launched this complaint to your customer service few weeks before but guy told me that he will look in to this and somebody will get back to me but I never received any call from Vodafone. Now I am going to sue Vodafone on the ground of fraud verification process and also ask for compensation for harassment.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for writing in to us and for taking the time to speak with our executive. For any assistance in future, please do email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com, and you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Thumbs down unhappy with vodafone

I have taken a post paid connection and it has been more then a month and it still has not been activated.
    I have called everyone from the pathetic service provider called andromedia (whose number is never reachable)
    to customer care to the nodal officer.

every time i am promised it will be done in a few hours.
    They have already offered me 3 different types of numbers but are still unable to activate them.
    I really regret I opted for vodafone.

Hello Sir/Madam,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care

PRADEEP NARANG Guest

Default Not fulfill of comitments vide ref. No. 2183745656 dt. 25.02.2011, m.no. 9811579365

I was renewed plan for further one year vide above ref. no. (Rs. 998/- one year advance rental on conditional basis,receiving call from vodafone executive "Aarti", in which she told me that i will get all benifits inclsive "wave off of clip charges" which was providing by the vodafone since one year on my said number, the paln was activated by vodafone on 10.03.2011. when I called up on 11.03.2011 as per ref. no. 2185995122 taking with Deepak Kunar/ Jyotish kumar they deniaing and told co. is not giving me the banifit of wave off of clip charges after a long debate they taking 72 hrs. maximum time to resolve the issue in which they want to listen the recording conversation of ref. no. 2183745656(With Aarti) to confirtmation and vodafone will call back me in 72 hrs.
    I am very sorry to stat that Voda will not call back me till 02.04.2011 to resolve the above issue"except on 27.03.2011in which they demanding my dues inclusive of renewal paln charges. i told her first resolve my issue then i will pay my dues mainly paln charges and that time she further take 24 hrs, to resolve the issue menwhile on 18.03.2011 ref. no. 151548983., ref. no. 1542552462 (50 minuts discusson with Rakesh ,aashish, Prashid ) every time they taking 24 hrs. to resolve the problem but the didn't get feed back and only remind for payment and i alway request for resolve the said issue.

vivek gala Guest

Default Not allowed to Port my existing Vodafone number

Dear Sir,Madam

I have submitted my Mobile number Portability Application request twice in last 10 days. But after meeting all the Pre_condition for MNPTP still i am not allowed to do the same.
    My existing sim provider is Vodafone.
    i have given complaint on 5/4/2011, till date your vodafone customer care are not responding for the same. I have no contract with Vodafone we want to port out. Every time they send me the msg that your porting request has been rejected due to the number or range is in contractual obligations. I urge you to please give me UPC code else after 10 days of this complaint i would appeal to appellate authorities for relief.... my vodafone number for which complaint raised is 9833605637.

Vivik R. Gala

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for writing in, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we are looking into the issue and will get back to you within 48 hours. You can email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any further assistance, or register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Default Gprs not activated

good morning sir,

my mobile no:9047536845

i have been using past 5 years your services is good..but this month 5th 9.00 pm iam
    e-recharge 98 for internet but still now not activated.and that time i had rs.110
    maintained my main balance..iam waiting 12.4.2011..till now not activated...
    again iam many time told customer care .they didn't help me.12.4.2011 on the date iam again activated from my mobile via sms for 98 .this time activated and also my main balance
    also reduced 98....but i want to my rs.98 for main balance...because customer agent told me...your main balance definetely will be credited with in 48 whrs...but till now
    my main balance not credited for rs.98....when i will get my rs.98....please reply me....this is ROTN number...

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  3. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM