Thread: Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

deep ardeshana Guest

Angry complain regarding vodafone online recharge

hello i am deep ardeshana from gujarat. my mobile number is +919712862162. i do business so thats why so many time not available at city so some time i do recharge online. but last time i recharge online at a time my mone is diduct from my bank account and i cant recieve my balance in my vodafone mobile account then i contact vodafone customer care but there costomercare excutive was not give me proper answer they have not any details about my vodafone number and approx i talk with them 1 and 1/2 hours but at last no any result come. they are give me time and time and time. when i talk with first person he is tell me wait sir for 2 hours you can recieve your balance sour. when i talk with second person he was tell me wait sir for 24 to 48 hours you can recieve your balance sour. and when i talk with third person she is tell me wait sir for 7 days you can recieve your money back. when i ask her for take my complain at time she was not take my complain and she is ask me after 7 days we are registor your complain. why ? this is not good answer i am not satisfite with your customer care service. they are not give me good seivice and they have not proper information. i am dissatisfite. i dont wont my money back but i want my balance fast. and also i want service.

DEEP ARDESHANA

Himanshu Parashar Guest

Default My Plan Changed

I have purchased two new connections of vodafone from your Executive Mr. Kuldeep at my office in Jindal Inttellicom with Corporate plan hunting 99 but instead of issuing two connection they issued four connection from my name, some how the matter was solved. When I got my first bills of these new connection, I get to know that one connection is issued of wrong plan of the number 9899544487 the wrong plan is Talk199 Plus instead of hunting 99.

So please change my Plan for the inconvenience I have gone through. I will be thankful for your cooperation.

Himanshu Parashar
    9911950683

Angry Regarding Gift

I got a coupon for watch, which need to submit in vodafone with your first bill. I did axactly like this but still I did not receive my gift.
    My number is 96733998316
    Name : Manoj Tayde

Manoj Tayde

sajusahadevan07 Guest

Angry complaint regarding charges of callertune without any intimation

My name is saju sahadevan...earlier i used to appreciate vodafone services a lot..
    yesterday i realised that it is very pathetic.
    yesterday on 10th dec2010 without any intimation or information vodafone has deducted my 30rs balance for callertune..
    i havent given any request for callertune neither i hav pressed any button..
    some vodafone callertune is been activated on my cell..yesterday i complained abt dis to the vodafone call centre..
    that time i really wasted my 40 mins on dat topic and nobody could helped me..i did call them 5 times...
    but i din get any reply from them..The agents over there were simply disconnected the line while talking,,
    and some put me on hold...and afterwards nvr came back to me..den the agent again disc the line.
    afterwards they blocked my number.so i m nt able to call to the vodafone cust care ..
    as i have already tried thrice ovr thr.
    Afterwards i hav given my number to my frnd and she called me on behalf of me n registerd a
    complaint..she also faced a lots of problems the agents were disconnecting the line.
    atlast she registered a complaint on behalf of me.and i gt 1 complaint num 138818425 by sameer khan(agent)..
    I really want my refund of rs 30 or else i ll escalate to the higher authority and i ll cancel my number also..
    my family members r using vodafone.seriously i ll cancel all the numbers.swear.i want my refund.
    yest my balance was -23 bcz of ur service.nw i hav recharged my cell for rs 50...
    but i want my 30rs back.the agents named siddesh,dhaval,paresh,hashim they all wer nonsence..
    they all given me a bad service and also disc the line.i want you to take a action on them.
    yest i called them.u might be having records na...my num is 9930207059...call me if u hav any clearification.
    please..as soon as possible
    i dnt think they will sort out my problem.thatsy i am taking this action

thanx
    Saju Sahadevan
    9930207059

Thumbs down Delay in Delivery of New Sim Card

My name is Kaushalendra Pandey, I am using vodafone number (9953443567). since 2008. I have lost my sim card & i have requested the vodafone customer care for it on 30th November 2010. But till today i haven't recieved any sim card. is this the quality of service vodafone offering to their customers.

If it is so than i am very sorry to say that this is degrading customer's experience & i hope whoso ever read this will surely feel a negative thing in his mind regarding vodafone's so called good customer service.

Kaushalendra

Thumbs down complaint of voadfone

Im user of vodafone my postpaid number is 9711119144.. i dnt no i hav paid my bill rupees of 200 my bill date is 23rd and today is 25th i hav clear my bill before 1 days aftar one day i call customer care for want.to.know my bill details its saying my amount is 550 how??????????????????? In one day 550???? vodafone is a bad company they eating money from the wrong way and theyi dn speak 2 much they hav 2 million customers and winning awards i dnt think so they are lie on 19th i call them for activate vmc rupees of 198 they said ok then i call again for want to know its activated or not they said ur request on process i said this package validity period they said if u activate this.service on 19th u need to pay 198 for for days coz ur bill date is 23rd isaid my vmc service is activated or not they said not now i said pls do not activate why i pay 198 rupees for 4 days they said ok they are not going to activate then on 22 in the night by 10 pm i clear my bill and call them customer care on 23rd for activate my vmc service they activated but they dnt said if they activated now and if i use now its priceable i mean they wil charge for that how??? Why dnt said.befpre the actovate this.service why they dnt said if they activate this service its worjing aftar 12pm only they give information for rice why they dnt give information about that aftar activate vmc service its not working very well before activate vmc service i said how much speed ur providing in vmc plan they said 120 kbps and other onee 200kbps aftar activate im trying to using speed lik 10kbps or nothing very bad service i call them so many times diffrent diffrent things they are asking me on every cal new thing one of telling me speed is working aftar 12pm one of customer care asking 2 much customers using same site ur using dayswhy its not opening? Other one bla bla not complete solution they im tired i call again they transfar my call to senior executive miss poonam i said pls close my number coz ur srlervice is bad etc she.said wts the problem i said my vmc service is not working she said u can deactivate this service i said ok pls do i said i am not going to pay u any money coz im not using she said she will forwording my request then i want to use my push mail then i call for activate vmc servife again they said its already activate on your number then im trying to use its not working then i call vodafone nodal officer that is number 9811699317 i said My vmc service is not working he said vmc service is not activated on ur number i said how he said on 23rd u cal miss poonam and said close this service i said yes but aftar all i call customer care for activate dis service they said its already activated? and ur telling it deactivated on my number then i want to know when i activate dis vmc service he.said on 19th i said no i call for activate but they are asking me if they activate vmc service they wil charge of 4 days rupees of 198 i said pls do notactivate vmc service so then why they activate vmc service on 19th? If miss poonam close my vmc service so why customer care people are telling me its activated on my number? he said who tell u i said ur vodafone company recording what wr are talking on phone pls check ur database and find that customer care excutive who give me wrong information he said not recording for vodafone user its recording for for quality purpose or whatever i said ok now my vmc service is activate or not he.said.not then i said pls activate he said ok its all by 11am he said ok its activated on evening and if u use before 12pm its chargable then i cu the call in the night by 12.30 im trying to use its not working then i call cutomer care my cal not connecting to customer care computer reapting again same options then i call again on nodal officer number its switch of since morning then i call from other number to vodafone cutomer care they pick ten i said why my call not connecting to you from my vodafone number they said its worki aftar half hour then i said my vmc is not working they.said its not.activate.on ur number i said how? Yesterday.i call ur.nodal officer he said its activate on number by evning now one day has been gone why is not activated? then he saud ur call connecting in prepiad department i said can u transfar my call to pospaid center he said pls wit while transfar ur call wait and wait he hold my call for long time then i fut my call? my problem is that im not calling from my number even browsing so why my bill ia rupees of 550? Why everybody going to complaint of ur company? PLS CHECK MY PROBLEM I WILL NOT GOING TO PAY U ANY MONEY PLS CLOSE MY NUMBER (jindgi me bhul kar bhi vodafone ka number nahi lunga agar woh free me bhi services provide kare) god will see u

SandeepBalasahebZagade Guest

Exclamation Extra SMS Charges

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Mr.Satish K.Shivarkar Using Last Four months Ur Pospaid No. 9823178578. But Last Four Months Vodafone Charge Me Special SMS No Charges Every Month. I Forward The Complent Two times but No reple me. But i Dont Send any special nos SMS So Why Vodafone Charge Me Per Month Rs.30 To 40..
    Sir Pls Do the Needful.

Satish Shivarkar

jatinder kumar Guest

Default Three vodafone number convert pospaid to prepaid

ONE NUMBER-7837590000-Jatinder Kumar
    SECOND NUMBER-7837830000-Himanshu Arya
    THIRD NUMBER-7837650000-Himanshu Arya
    In Houshiarpur
    our vodafone manager nitia say to us after 3 months your postpaid numbers get prepaid
    but after four months these number should not converted prepaid. we should go vodafone store about 10 times but your their is no reply. please take action to convert these three numbers to prepaid.
    your best dealing costumer,
    jatinder kumar

SOHAN19 Guest

Default Vodaphone company has harassed its customers

Respected Sir
    1ly, That myself is sohan lal having vodaphone no. 9888391357 since 5 years. I have received a message from company that on recharge with 98, you can get all local seconds of 19000 for a validity of 30 days. I have recharged my phone no. with 98 rupee and my all outgoing calls were charged with second wise. But I have noted that company has deducted minutes wise pulse since 29/12/2010. If I makes a call of 20 seconds then company charged 60 seconds. I requested about this on customer care but they donít reply with satisfactory answere. I also visit Vodafone store phagwara and met with Mr. Rohit but again I do not received any satisfactory answere.
    2ndly : I have contacted your customer care dept. on dt.05/01/2011 time 11:33 am regarding pack of RC 54 and your executive confirmed me that after recharge of 54 you must get 8000 seconds and the deduction will second wise and I have done RC 54 but the deduction after every call remains minute-wise. Your company has looted the cutomers even after confirmation.
    Hope to revert from you soon.
    Thanks!

DIGAMBAR HARIDAS DAREKAR Guest

Angry Postpaid not migreat

Hi sir/madam

i am not satisfied because my no 9833427843 not convert in post paid for last 40 days ,,,i am alredy submit my document to mu@@@@ vodafone store to mr....jayesh but he not take action to my no than piz needful <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    >>>>>>>>>>>>

vvrraju Guest

Default Vodafone

Vodafone is the worst service telecom of india.it has its excellence in harrasment of customers. Never think of vodafone.

Angry 9764031983

sir/madam,
    I Rahul Shobha Karpe have 3g usb stic with these no.9764031983.now its deactivated.i bought these connection in month of Feb 2010 at a unlimited plan of Rs 600 monthly. The speed which i was told was 150 kbps to 200kbps but i use to get 10 to 20 kbps and the downloading speed was 0.08 kbps which is usless and for these speed i paid rs 1700 f0r the usb stic, rs 600 in the month of Feb, March. i launched a complaint against it severa times,i had a talk with the technical dept. as weel but it was of no use.So I requested your executive to cancel the connection and take back the usb stic and pay me the amount of the stic back as it was not working properly and unnecessarly vodafone was charging me Rs 600 every month.They did not return me the amout and in return they told me to pay Rs 600 for the month of April.I did paid the amount as i was in total loss.now today i got a call from delhi court that vodafone essar has filed a case against me i have to be in delhi court tommorrow as these was the first call and i was never informsd about it before i was shocked hearing these.i got the lawyers number who filed the case he told me that clear the amount of Rs 1971(one thousand nine hundred and seventy one rupees) or you will be lagally screwed.
    so i need you to look into it ASAP.
    email id rahulkarpe1983@yahoo.co.in
    mob no. 9823371983

Promit Guha Guest

Angry extra bill

i have been a vodafone cust for more than 3 years and my average of everybill used to be 1k to 1.5k every .....month ..now there was the month f dec wherei needed to make STD calls to Rajkot so icalled up cust care before that and let them know about it ...and askd them for a plan that suits me so they told me abt a plan where std call rates would be 50p/min so accordingly i made mycalls after the bill generation i saw i got charged 1.50p/min now my bill came to almost 7.5k and next months ame thing happend billwas 3.5k now i have a total pending billi m still ready to go ahad and pay whatever i have used but when the mistake is from thecust care executive i willnot payfor it ..........i am ready and have good intentions of taking care of the bills but but not that amount ...pelase look into it ....

Thanking u promit

sharad vetal Guest

Angry cant receive incoming calls while using Vodafone gprs

dear sir
    i am customer of vodafone prepaid service .while using gprs i cant get incoming calls.

thanks & regards

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Promit Guha View Post

Thanking u promit
    Hi Promit,

Thanks for writing in with your concern. Please share your Vodafone mobile number with us so that we may be able to look into the issue. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for further assistance, and we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:29 PM
  3. Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM