Thread: Airtel Broadband Appellate Authority

Sep 2009

Default Airtel Broadband Appellate Authority

Airtel Broadband Customer Care

Airtel Broadband Appellate Authority

In case you are not satisfied with the resolution given by Airtel Nodal officers, you may get in touch with Appellate Officers within 3 months of resolution after the expiry of the complaint resolution time limit specified by the Nodal Officer.

Delhi & National Capital Region Airtel Broadband Nodal Officer
    Bharti Airtel Limited, 224,
    Okhla Industrial Area. Phase III.
    New Delhi 110020

Vega Center, D Block, Shankersheth Road,
    Near Swargate,
    Pune - 411037
    appellate.west@airtel.in

To appeal please download the appeal form here. To view this form correctly, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Default Injustice done to the customer-- No solution given by Nodal Officer

I received a call from the Nodal office yesterday(18th May 2010)

The lady said that the company cannot refund the amount paid since the connection was live till December in my name.

The whole concern was that after making thousand calls since October 2009,Airtel was disconnecting the broadband line.

So basically,Airtel has charged the customer to pay the bill because Airtel did not disconnect the line for 3 months.

Why should the customer be penalized for Airtel negligence.

I am expecting a positive reply from the appellate to get the refund of my money.
    Please refer the chain of emials sent to airtel for which no reply was received.

----- Forwarded by Parul Chaddha/BLR/NIC on 05/19/2010 11:17 AM -----
    To: nodal.ncr@airtel.in
    Cc: care.ncr@airtel.in
    Date: 05/13/2010 11:42 AM
    Subject: Fw: Bill payment done on 6th march 2010 for Telephone no--011-46574758-- Injustice done to the customer

Dear Mr.Gurmeet Singh Sandhu,

Please refer the mails below sent to airtel customer care for their horrible broad band service.

Airetl broadband connection ref no- 011-46574758.

Please let me know if something can be done to my case,and if i can get the refund of the bill(Rs.2305) that i had to pay to Airtel unnecessarily.

I am also sending a letter to your office in regard to the same.

Looking forward for your help and co-operation.

My Contact details: 9711194634

----- Forwarded by Parul Chaddha/BLR/NIC on 05/13/2010 11:36 AM -----
    To: care.ncr@airtel.in
    Date: 03/06/2010 03:00 PM
    Subject: Bill payment done on 6th march 2010 for Telephone no--011-46574758-- Injustice done to the customer

To Whomesoever it May Concern,

In spite of regular complaints done to Bharti Airtel to cancel the connection since 15th October 2009 ,the connection was not cancelled and the rental kept on increasing.
    The customer care of Bharti Airtel kept pursuing and calling me to clear the payment.
    I explained the history to each and every customer care representative.
    They just updated the system with the complaints but no action was ever taken.

Today i received a call from Advocate Gaurav's Law firm to clear the amount by 4.p.m today else penalty of some 5,000 will be charged from tomorrow.
    Though i have cleared this amount to make my case clear and not to pay any more penalty unnecessarily but this is great injustice done to the customer.
    Transaction ref no-- 744170659640255(Print shot below)

Even after repeat complaints the customer is charged for a bill which he is not liable to pay.

I would want this matter to be brought to the attention of Nodal Officer who can look into the matter and see if the customer can get justice.

Airtel being a private firm has a given a service worse that what is expected from them.

I expect an immediate reply and action on this.

A compliant letter will be sent to the Nodal Officer for the same.

Please refer the mail below sent on December 28th 2009 for this complaint.
    A Dissatisfied Customer

To: care.ncr@airtel.in
    Date: 12/28/2009 12:50 PM
    Subject: Cancellation not happening for airtel broadband connection--SERIOUS CONCERN AND COMPLAINT

Dear Concerned,

This is a serious concern and complaint for airetl broadband connection ref no- 011-46574758.

I have been calling up the customer care since 15 October 2009 for the disconnection of the line,but till date the line is active.

I have shifted from that rented accomodation and i am not using the connection any more.

Till date the line is active and i keep getting calls from your billing dept about the bill that is due.

I really dont expect this kind of poor service from AIRTEL.

Please refer a few compliant nos. that i had noted down as a proof .

1.First call was made on 13th October to disconnect the line.At this time there was no dues to this account as the bill was cleared till 15th October.
    2.I shifted from that accomodation on 17th October and the line was still on.
    3.Second call was made on 25th October and the ticket no that was given was 835640
    4.Third call was made on 12th November and the ref no was 107184397.The name of the customer care executive was Bharti
    5.Fourth call was made on 7th December and the ref no was 27287802-- The name of the customer care executive was Parvez.
    6.Fifth call was made on 18th December and the ref no was 113108614--The name of the customer care executive was Manoj.
    7.Sixth call was made on 27th December and the ref no was 27940998--The name of the customer care executive was Varun.

On 27th December i also spoke to Pankaj(Supervisor) and the ref no was 114375188.He has assured that the line will get cancelled for sure b y 30th December.

I am continuously receiving calls to clear the billing that has happened from 15th October till date.

Please see to it that this matter is resolved ASAP and there is not outstanding showing against this broadband connection.

I am expecting a revert on this mail so that i know the the complaint

Default Airtel Broadband Corporate Connection Issues

Draft of mail send to airtel customer care,nodal officer:

Ref: **********
    South Corporate 4999 Plan

With all due respect, we did not came across such an unprofessional and totally irresponsible customer relation experience in the near past.
    We are a software development firm, which needs 100% uptime, since we uplink to remote client dbs.
    We were running fine, with Asianet BB as our primary Net Connection and airtel 1mbps home plan as backup connection.
    When we had some connection issues from our primary service provider, which inturn started affecting our business's productivity, we thought to change the primary provider to Airtel (false decision)and keep asianet as backup. Since then, for the past 2 weeks we are literally in hell, using airtel BB. Considering the 100% uptime and fair download speed we chose 16Mbps connection, and informed the sales person (Mr. ****) the urgency in changing the provider. We informed that we can not afford prolonged connectivity falls which will affect our client relationship. But, we never got a single day without complaints, connectivity issues, speed problems, and "back-end issues" like your techies says. The reasons being diverse, ultimately we as a customer is not experiencing any good from the service we have taken.

Endless times, called Mr. ****, the technical head Mr ********, a bunch of techies, all turned up with promises that problem will be solved now, today, tomorrow and so on. No one responded timely. We as a customer, especially being in the corporate segment needs no promised, but the service up. Countless times, techies, changed copper, cables, back end issues, but to no good, we still do not have connectivity. How could a home plan connection running fine, when upgraded to a corporate plan can act just like piece of a junk? Now we are facing serious issues in our client relations, due to net connectivity problems, which we can not afford at the first place. 16Mbps connection is crawling at a speed less that 1mbps now, with which we could not connect VPN for the past 2 days. Issue reported timely and till now, no one turned up nor responded. Are you guys collecting complaints and sits on top of it, giving customer gimmicks?

Sorry to say that we will be forced to terminate this connection, if this is not sorted out in no time...
    Require your responsible action at large, from who ever it may be

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Customer (Airtel Broadband Corporate Connection Issues),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 30 Nov. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Customer (Airtel Broadband Corporate Connection Issues),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Customer Service Team

neel patel Guest

Default dissconnect my airtel broadband connection

please dissconnetct my connection immediately i suggest u many time but dont any take a dission please remove it fast.

neel patel Guest

Default disconnect my connection

disconect my broadband connection

nishant kashyap Guest

Default broadband complaint....

why r nt running on facebook....? last 3 days......

Sangramsimha Guest

Default Horrible service

To Airtel Customer Service Head,

This is regarding my complaint submitted to Airtel Broad band customer service team 2 weeks back.

My internet connection (landline: 044-43590246 at Kottivakkam, Chennai) had stopped working 2 weeks back and after lodging a complaint, a customer service person (Mr.Gopi) came to check the problem. He mentioned that the wire linking the phone to the modem had to be changed and will be done within 2 hours by a diff. person. And lo I have not heard from a single guy ever since. I have been following up with this guy (Mr. Gopi - 9791997470) who had come the first time & there is no proper answer from him. After a couple of days, I called his senior, Mr. Velu Thambi (09952301070) who was equally apathetic to the situation. He said he will come & check and get it resolved within 2 days. And that was a week back. I had to escalate further up and called his boss - Mr. Anand (8754561582), the regional co-ordinator. Well you would expect something better, but he wont even pick up his call. The problem is still not resolved even as I write this and I am not hopeful of it getting resolved anytime soon. I was earlier on BSNL broad band for 2 years and did not have a single problem. I just wanted to post it here as i dont have any other forum to complain.

With Regards,
    Sangram

Default on new connection-Sef 2744266

I had commented on facebook. I had booked a connection on 10th May 2011 with a
    promise of a 7 day installation or may be even before (that part was not
    committed). The connection was taken on my name by Mr. Deewan Singh and Mr
    Tushar Verma from Serco BPO dealer.
    After this I have tried on Mr. Deewan Singh's number several times and it says
    " The vodafone number is not reachable" His number is 9999909678 (I don't know
    why is he using Voda when he a Airtel Dealer but that anyways is not my
    concern). I have written a couple of emails to Mr Tushar Verma adn
    airtelvvcorporate.india@serco.com which was the email given to me on Mr. Deewan
    Singh's card.
    Till today I received no response and I got hold of the call centre number
    011-44444121 and called up to ask about my connection. A lady called Sana
    picked up and after taking my Sef no 2744266, she put me on hold (without any
    hold music-lucky I didn't disconnect)and came back stating that my committment
    date is 26th May 2011. I told her that I was committed 7 days, she said that
    the system says 26th May and hence it shall be 26th May only.
    Well, thats where the pain is . If everything is to read out from system, then
    why do you need human agents in call centre.
    Well the issue is not that I paid 500 Rs and I haven't got a connection yet but
    the issue is your partners, your call centres where there is nothing for a
    customer. The franchisee coolly shuts down his phone. He doesn't bother to
    reply on mails and the call centre agent tells me when I had called that the
    system says its 26th May.
    If connection was not feasible due to any technical issue, wasn't it your duty
    to tell me, wasn't it the duty of call centre agent to take down my issue and
    escalate to your organisation?

Nodal desk has registred a complaint on last week of May as 47263096 but no one responded after that. I call up call centre twice Divya and Sana picked up but they are not able to trace. I have emailed scanned copy of my SEF and Bank statement--No response yet.
    I have signed off for a 1099 plan which I think you guys are not bothered to
    take revenue. Anyways....
    Looks like Airtel has no botheration.

Warm Regards

Kunal Ganguly

PREM SHANKAR is offline Junior Member

Default Disconnection of broadband connection via number 45058084

It is intimated that despite of my repeated requests to your customer care for disconnection of land-line no. 45058084, no action has been taken so far.They are insisting on valid reason for disconnection without which they won't act on my request.I think its my wish, if I want to continue with the service or not and your customer care is wrong if they are not accepting my request.It is therefore requested that necessary action may please be initiated for disconnection of land-line.Please accord priority or i have to take a legal recourse . It is also being stated that I will not pay telephone bills from September 2011,if my phone is not disconnected.
    I have sent the following posts to your office at plot no 16 Udyog vihar, gurgaon
    (i) Application for disconnection dated 19.08.2011
    (ii) fax dated 31.08.2011 at 10.34PM via fax no. 9810498104
    (iii) fax dated 02.09.2011 at 01.21AM via fax no. 9810498104 to Vikrant Pandey (nodal officer),Vasant Kunj,ND
    (iv) Speed post dated 03.09.2011 to Vikrant Pandey
    (v) Speed post dated 03.09.2011 to Gurmeet Singh Sandhu,Okhala,ND

Last BILL payed dated 02.09.2011 with copy of the above 7 pages at Dilshad colony Customer Care

Prem Shankar

Default Broadband speed issue

This is sanjeev arya. i am using Airtel broad services for last 4-5 months. we are facing slow speed issue for last two months.

our billing cycle is 10th of each month but internet speed go slow after 11th of month and it is 512KBPS. last month also we faced the same problem and we have logged a complaint and customer service person told me that your plan has changed from 10GB to 512KBPS but as i have not made any request for that and even they dont have any request from us but somehow it happend. this month also i m facing the same problem.

your service is not constant. i m not going to pay 999 rental as plan scheme if it not resolved with 2 days. because last month it took 10 days.

I have talked to your customer care representative, they have said my plan has migrated from 2MPBS to 512KPBS but why it happened they have no answer for this and i have not raised such kind of request. it was happening for last two months. i need a written mail on the issue why its happening. i am getting speed of 512KPBS and paying for 2MPBS(999Rs). this month i m not going to pay any amount if it not resolved within a day.

i logged two complaints against this but there is no action taken place.

Your new airtel telephone number is 01244112915 and Account number is 16624634.

Plan Name : NORTH-AIRTEL 999 MAX 10 GB UL 2 MBPS AND 256 KBPS COMBO PLAN-58828
    DSL Monthly Rental : Rs. 999
    Your Modem/Router Monthly Rental(if opted for)* : NIL/NIL (Modem/Router)
    Free DSL Usage: Unlimited
    Free Voice Usage: NIL
    Additional data transfer charge: NIL
    Voice Call Charges: Local : A2A - 1p/sec, A2O - /.2p/sec; STD : A2A - 1p/sec, A2O - 1.2p/sec
    Charges for Additional Static IP: NA
    Tax on total amount: 10.30%
    Your DSL ID : 01244112915_dsl@airtel.in
    Free Email ID: NIL

Default Shifting Airtel Landline and Broadband Connection

Kind Attention: Appellate Officer Delhi NCR / Vikas Singh,

I gave a request for shifting of my Landline and Broadband number 01147510847 on 18th September 2011, which has not been done yet.
    I have been following up the case with the Airtel Team since then, which should have been done from your side.

The customer care executives and nodal officers have given me all lame excuses and suggestions, which are as under:
    1. It will be resolved in next 3 working days.
    2. The request has been sent to the Server / Backend Department, give us some time to act.
    3. I have mailed URGENT to the senior , they will look after it.
    4. It has been resolved / closed, I am reopening the case for you Mr. Singh.
    5. One executive suggested me to terminate the connection and apply for a new connection.
    6. Sir, I can't help you on this , you do whatever you wish to.

- Varsha Choudhery (Supervisor)once called ( on 1st or 2nd week of October 2011), but as per the discussion with her, engineer was assigned a visit to my place, but he didn't turn up.
    - Tanweer Malik (Supervisor) assured me on 16th October, that the matter will be resolved in next 5-6 days, I needed to be a little patient. No followups thereafter from Tanweer so far.
    - Deepak ( supposedly an Engineer) was following up to confirm a visit (Between 19th October 2011 to 23rd October 2011). As I had a busy schedule so I told him to come on Sunday (23rd October 2011) and also suggested that in case I get time before that, I will call him to come over. I called him up on 22nd October 2011, at 9:30 AM, to come which he confirmed with the time of 11:00 AM, but he didn't turn up. When I tried to contact him (9971408525), he didn't pick up).
    - Care Executives - Vadavi (Complaint no. 6143050, she has assured this issue will be resolved by tomorrow before 13:00). I remember only one care excecutive as I talked to her just today in the morning. If you can find out, I have spoken to not less than 10.
    - Engineers - Dheeraj (9313229273, he did the wiring work), Arun (9718324330, he has visited once but he said, the server side has problems), Deepak ( 9971408525, was supposed to visit to my new address on 22nd October 2011 11:00 AM ), Ayodhya Singh (9716146527, he told me, he will activate only when he will get confirmation from server/backend).
    - Supervisors - Varsha Choudhery, Tanweer Malik

I have talked to many executives / engineers / supervisors in the last one month, NOBODY from your side has been able to solve this issue. Such an inefficiency from a corporate like Airtel!

Kindly look into my case urgently and get it resolved as soon as possible.Hope to hear from you soon!

Navin Kumar Singh

to whomsoever it may Concern,
    This Is Regarding My Number 0522-4006072 connection on the name of Gaurav Tripathi. I am a student and i have made a 2 time payment of 1100 nd 1600rs as my number was closed since last month. so this amount was taken by me on the basis that my connection will be restored within a weeks time but was not done so so i again complaint and again representative told me that since my bill has exceeded on rental basis so i have to make a further payment of 1600(i didnt even used my connection for a month than too )and i did but still after 1 month my connection is not restored.. and the agent that took this money from me Mr. Abhay Singh Bihari(executive) in PD&recovery department whose cellphone number is-"9005082222" he is under the team of Amit Vishnoi. has took a extra sum of rs. 1000 by coming to my house and saying he will restore in an hour and he is taking the money for the modem (wi-fi& a coddles phone ) which he took nd never return back and on my repeated calls on his number he gave me blank excuses and now today on 6th nov. when i called him he said to me " bhaiya maine aapko dhoka diya aapke rs kha gya aapne mera kuch nahi ukhara aap @@@@iya hai nd is baat pe mujhe hassi aati hai"
    i am a resident of lucknow and was using this facility of AIRTEL BROADBAND since last 4 years and after 4 years i get to listen this. so i want my connection back from airtel and strict action against Mr. Abhay Singh whose mobile number and rank in airtel i have already mentioned as he has frauded me by taking 1000rs for which i have no proove other than some neighbours who watched it when i was giving that sum to him and my mom.and regarding the stuff that he said to me when i called him as he is the representative of airtel he can not speak to his customer like this.

With Regards
    Gaurav Tripathi
    mail id- gaurav.tripathi90@indiatimes.com

dynamic_hry Guest

Angry plan migration

REF: A/c 10016195

service request: 3221188

Request for "DSL PLAN MIGRATION to first commercial plan"
    The reason for request was the need for a STATIC IP essential for our software connectivity.

THe above was requsted on 1/9/2011 and were told that it would be done in the next biling cycle i.e. 8/9/2011

TIll date this is peanding inspite of innumeranble calls and emails including a written mail sent to Udyogvihar office in Gurgaon.

The reason cited is that our "profile" is not updated and that the DSL Id "dynamic_hry" is not mapped to this account.
    This is strange that I am being BILLED for the same every month, connection is beng used by us,

Every time there is anassurance of the complaint beind addressed within 24 hours or 72 hours and that there would be a CALL BACK which has never occurred till the 14/11/2011

Ms Divya call me back for the first time and asked me to send an email "REQUAESTING FOR RE_ACTIVATION OF THE DSL ID WHICH SHOWS DE_ACTIVATED IN THE PROFILE"

I have been loosing good will and good business due to the non availability of the static IP address. The business loss is un explainable and the harrassment is immense. All because the inter-departmental co-ordination and comunication is questionable and wanting.

I wonder when the issue will be resolved and I will be able to resume NORMAL work.

An explanation and accessment of such concerns are required for AIRTEL to maintain its credibility as a Service Provider it so claims to have. I certainly am contemplating dumping AIRTEL more because of its lack of commitment it so claims to have and less because there may be some one better out there.

1. Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Appellate Authority )
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Address