Results 1 to 15 of 1944

Thread: Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

Advocate.sonia's Avatar
    Advocate.sonia is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

Name:  airtel-customer-care-number.jpg

Airtel Mobile Customer Care

Call 121, 24-hr Airtel customer service number from your Airtel phone.

In case you don't get satisfactory resolution of your query/complaint at the Airtel customer service centre you can get in touch with Airtel Nodal officers with your complaint reference number and details of grievance.

Nodal Officer Address of Airtel

Delhi Airtel Nodal Officer
    D-184, Okhla Industrial Area,
    Phase - I, New Delhi - 110 020.
    Email: nodalofficer.del@airtel.in

101 Santhome High Road,
    Chennai 600 028,
    Tamil Nadu
    nodalofficer.tn@airtel.in
    Last edited by Advocate.sonia; 02-25-2010 at 02:59 PM.

saranraji is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Default call disconnected by customer care people while speaking & also not connect to custom

Hi sir,
    My No. is 9994557600
    I am using this sim nearly four years, I am using mobile 10 years
    I am got service message on 24-02-10 from 54321 you charged Rs. 3 for dowloading poly tone from this your side while i am charging the mobile after i give the back key and after i see the service message are come.

On 25-02-10 i am got another message from 54321 your charged for Rs. 1 fordownloading wall paper while i am wake up from bed iam see the message i give the back key and after i see the service message are come.

so i don't download any content from your service message and also I don't like any polytone & wall paper so i definetly not download the content from this service message if i want wall paper and polytone i download this from my aircel no. ( i have aircel no. also). because I use Pocket Internet Card (Rs. 14 - 3 days unlimited free download, i recharge the card on 24-02-10) [aircel no. 9698706935], i have system for connect gprs & if i want any content i also connect the mobile to pc and download. so please understand I couldn't download any content from service message, i have mp3 mobile so i want ring tone i use mp3 & i also rington, poly tone converter software i have my pc

so i call the customer care for this reg. complaint. first complaint on 24-02-10 they refund my money so no issue.
    on 25-02-10 after see the message i contact customer care he disconnected the call while speaking.
    and after i again contact customer care one person who Mr. Mohan attent the call he promise his superior call back me within 4 hour. but till not any response.

on 26-02-10 I am contact customer care I told forward the call to escalation but ring is going for 5 min. and i am onthe line i contact from (9629023888) to customer care to anybody attend the 99994557600 line while speaking the call was disconnected by customer care people.

after three time i contact customer care and i also angry with them and little bit hurt them. please hear the recorded interection. they disconnect the call and customer care ivr also barred.

I give the detail little please give instruction to customer care executive do not disconnect the call while speaking off course i loss the money i speak just angry so what I am loss the money without my knowledge.

Saravanan. M

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Quote Originally Posted by saranraji View Post
    Hi sir,
    My No. is 9994557600
    I am using this sim nearly four years, I am using mobile 10 years

Saravanan. M

Kindly post your complaint on the Mobile section, apart from this always mention your full billing address so that we can guide you accordingly.

ksoo Guest

Default previous balance not transfered

i am the airtel customer of cell no 9906515151 by name prince asif fayaz and was having the balance of 141.09 INR but when i re activated my airtel no. the old balance was not posted in my account
    several compts has been raised so far from 121 not a single penny has posted yet

sanjay Pasqan Guest

Default complain for sms pack of Rs. 26

This is to inform you that I had made a recharge of sms pack of Rs. 26 on 16th or 17th of March 2010 aroung 8pm. But since then I was not able to use that service and all my deduction was done from my main balance. I called customer care several times, but non of those behavior was up to the mark and and none of them have solved my problem. Today after calling Customer care twice i got 2 different Complain No.
    1. 4139600(Given by Customer Execuitive Mr. Sumit)
    2. 950854600(Given by Customer Execuitive Mr. Samol)
    The airtel No. from which these problem arise is 09002205259
    I request you to kindly acknowledge those complain No. and do the need ful in this respect.

With Regards
    Sanjay Paswan
    spaswan22@yahoo.com
    19/03/2010

Unhappy problem...critical

hi
    this is suresh,ur customer since 9 years.Nowadays ur service is v bad,i am sorry 2 say this.Since 8 months i wont get my bills in time nor get sms regarding monthly bills.
    MY old nos. depoist amt . Rs 500 is still pending with u.u are so least bothered to send to me.
    Final n critical, since 8 days there is no signals inside the house, I wont b receiving any calls when i am @ home.
    plz solve this problem immediately.
    Hoping ur reply
    Dr Suresh

Thumbs down refund of deducted money

Dear sir/madam
    I am a prepaid subscriber of Airtel mobile services. my mobile no is (9162450841).It is having life time validity. This is to bring your kind notice that around Rs. 40 has been deducted from my balance in the last four (4) months without any usage ..i want to say that that i have not subscribed any other service neither I am aware of the so called service for which Rs.40 has been deducted.
    kindly inform me why???????????
    And accordingly refund me all money deducted so far including this Rs 40.
    kindly look into the matter immediatetly. and refund me my hard earned money ASAP so that i can remain connected with AIRTEL .
    thanking you

Patna - 800001
    nodalofficer.bih@airtel.in

Default Tracing mobile

Dear Nodal Officer Andhra pradesh,

I am K.Hima Bindu ,Mobile number 9908210105 ,have lost my mobile phone on 14th April 2010 on my way to office,but however today somhow i received a call from my mobile at 1:00pm and was disconnected.
    I kindkly request you to trace the out going and incoming number to my mobile, as its very urgent for me as its retaled to my work.

Default Rude Behaviour & Call Disconnection by Airtel CCEs (Kolkata) on 27-04-10

Respected Sir/Madam

I Saidul Haque bearing connection no: 9163745805,resident of Narkeldanga Main Road, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Sarani, Near Momin High School, Kolkata-11, am facing OneWay Speech (Network) Problem(I.e., While speaking with the person after few seconds or minutes, there is no response but the call is continuing & also I am being charged for it. This happens both for incoming & Outgoing Calls whenever I am Indoor, let it be in my home or in Office, whereas the Network Coverage remains full).
    So regarding this matter I complained at your Customer Care(198) on 18 April,2010 but again the issue is persisting even after changing handset.
    Then on 27 April,2010 I again called your Customer care between 11:50 a.m to 12:45 p.m to complain but to my astonishment my calls were continuously being disconnected by your Customer Care Executives.
    Hence I made a call frm my friend's no: 9831997365 complaining abt my no: 9163745805 then my call was transferred to Mr. Suvodip (Floor incharge or Escalation Desk) by Mr. Arup Mishra. I said him my issue in details but he sarcastically asked me: "Are you genuinely facing problem".
    The way Mr. Suvodip was speaking was very disheartening , using sarcastic tones & behaving rude.
    So I asked for e-mail address of seniors so that I can Escalate my problem, but he strictly denied saying"I cannot give U" & also said " This is not your cup of Tea".
    Being myself a Sr. Accountant by profession when my clients call me & this problem exists is ridiculous.
    I was really demotivated by the words Mr. Suvodip used & even he disconnected my call.
    Plz give me the resolution frm the issue so that I do not face such problem in near future & look forward to continue with your connection.

Thanking You

sameepam@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default airtel no.9729279180 distrub me.

airtel no.9729279180 distrub me,he calls my number 9541343554 always.please do needfull action.

sandeep seervi Guest

Thumbs up message incomming and out going problem

sir i am facing message incomming and out going problem .problem is that ,that my phone is not able to send or receive message in any condition from last 3-4 month many a time i call to customer care executive but they not solve my problem.or they give me a good feed back that lock my call to talk with customer care which i never except from airtel side. so sir please solve my problem. my nu is 09799307714 e-mail is sandysirvi@gmail.com

Advance Computer Shoppe Guest

Default Complaint regarding telecom industry.

Gd. Aft.noon Sir,
    My Name is Devender Pal Singh(Advance Computer Shoppe). My contact no. is (9818889988).And I m using a Corporate no. of Airtel. Now problem is that I m recieving n numbers of promotional calls,whereas my number is registered in NDNC. I m giving u that no. by which i got call today is 0120-3021106. If u can check my detail than u see hw many times I threatened. Afterall i want that u just call me up for solution as soon as possible on my mobile. I hope u will call me up as soon as possible.
    Thankyou.
    Advance computer Shoppe,
    Devender Pal Singh (9818889988)
    D-118,Fateh Nagar,Nr. Gurudwara.
    New Delhi-110018.

The Nodal Officer,
    Airtel Ltd.
    Indore

I purchased this sim (9981919572) in August, 2007, since then I have been using
    this sim. A few days back I came to know that as per office records of Airtel
    this sim is registered in the name of any other person. So, in order to avoid
    any untoward incident, kindly transfer ths no. in my name. I'll be oblige to
    you.

My name and address is given below :

Ashesh Shrivastava
    Section Officer (Crime Branch)
    Bilaspur Highcourt
    Chhattisgarh.

Residential Address :
    Ashesh Shrivastava
    F 4/3 Old Meena Bazar
    Mungali Naka,
    Bilaspur (C.G.)

Thanks !
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

NITESH SAHA, 100110766449 Guest

Angry Customer A/c Number : 100110766449,,, Broadband Connectivity

Reliance Communications Ltd.
    Kolkata.
    Ref : Customer A/c Number : 100110766449
    Subject: Broadband Connectivity.

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that we are using Reliance Broadband. But we are facing too much problem as maximum time, Broadband connectivity is not available.
    In a month, we get maximum 5 to 10 days connectivity – other times there is always connectivity problem. Is it Joke???

Still we used to pay full month’s bill. Later we had heard that the bill is charged as per use, if we confirm details of connectivity.

Please note that if the Broadband connectivity is available in this manner, there would no other alternative for us rather than to discontinue Reliance Broadband connection.

Normally, we contact your local Reliance co-ordinator, Mr. Biswajit Mobile No 9330109905 & Mr. Devender Mobile No 9331424429. but still the connectivity cannot be restored immediately, it takes many days to restore the connectivity.

When we complaint directly to Reliance, they confirm that the connectivity would be restored within 48 hours, but that also does not take place. After repeated complaints, they confirm they would call back and confirm status. But never did that.

I would expect your immediate action and co-operation in this manner and to have your immediate response.

Thanking You,
    Very Truly Yours,

I remain Sir,

NITESH SAHA.

Default False airtel mobile number -- 9971128355

Ref : 2805201024806
    Subject: False Airtel mobile number (9971128355) on my name

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please de-bar the outgoing services of my new mobile number 9810505608.
    Kindly find below my emails where I had complained about mis-use of my personal data and illegally using a number on my name (9971128355) in the year 2007 and for which now I am being asked to pay around Rs.1400 in 2010. Please note I am not supposed to pay for something which I have not bought or used. Had this been the case, you should have sent me a letter or bill for making payments in 2007 and not waited for 4years.
    This is total harassment as when I am on roaming my outgoing/incoming call services have been deactivated without any prior intimidation to me.
    I am hoping for a quick action from your side as this has caused a amount of loss and stress to me as Airtel has been irresponsible when it comes to dealing with consumers.
    Request you to restore all services on my mobile number 9810505608 with immediate effect.

G Paul