Thread: Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

Dear Ratna ,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar

Dear Ratna ,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 21 Aug 2010, has been resolved.

Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtel.in

Mahender Sharma
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Default Harrasment by Costomer Service notice prior to filing for consumer redressal

Dear Airtel

I am really concerned with the quality of services offered by you. The below mentioned issue which have not been resolved inspite of several attempts from my side and your customer care representatives keep harassing me repeatedly.
    My airtel broadband number is-01145667187
    Issue no 1
    My plan was 649 monthly.Instade of 649 you people were sending me wrong bills every month. I have been informed that the same cannot be repeated again. This is a clear violation of the terms agreed upon at the time of providing the services and a breach of agreement made in the customer form.

By this notice I am informing you that I will not entertain any more queries from you office and if the issue was not resolved in the next 48 hours I will be filing for consumer redressal. The liability of charges for filing such a redressal will be yours, on account of wilful cheating by providing false information to customers and negligent services.

Warm regards,
    D P Patro

parul Sood Guest

Default Regarding barding of the cellular services by airtel, since August 25, 2010

This is to bring to your kind notice that my Airtel Number 9815709480, which is registered on the name of Mr. Pankaj Kumar, S/O Mr. Kuldeep Kumar, resident of #1105/1, Sec 39-B has been bared by the Airtel office since August 25, 2010, inspite of the fact that I have already submitted the original documents on July 22, 2010.

I have time and again registered the complaint with the airtel customer care on 25.8.10, and they told me that the services shall resume on 30.8.10, but with no results I again had to submit my complain on 30.8.10 and again I was told that services shall resume back on September 4, 2010, but still the services have not been resumed, I again registerd my complaint on 3.9.10 at 10;43 p.m. and I was told that services shall resume back within 4 hours but with no results stiill, I called up the customer care at 6:00am on 4.9.10 and again I was told that your sevices shall resume back till 8.9.10.

This is really causing a lot of inconvenience to me.

you are requested to resume my services at the earliest

With regards

Parul Sood

Nupur Barua Guest

Default Harassment by Airtel text messages despite 15 complaints

I have been an Airtel subscriber ever since Airtel started operations in Delhi. For the past one month, I have been receiving at least 20 text messages ever day from services linked to airtel tht I have NEVER signed up for. In particular, I have been harrased by messages being sent from numbers starting with 543210. I have complained AT LEAST 15 times to Airtel customer care exectives. On 12 Sep, when the messages continued to come in, I even personally went through the process to unsubscribe my number from MOBILE BAZAAR, a service that I never subscribed to. I received an sms to say that I have been unsubscribed from the Mobile Bazaar but the messages kept coming in through the day. In desperation, I called the help line once again. They assured me that my problem would be addressed immediately. Today, at the end of an entire ONE MONTH of wasting so much time adn energy, I continue to receive these messages from Mobile Bazaar. I think this is harassment of the worst kind. I haev wasted a lot of energy and time on this and I am completely fed up. I would like to therefore file a case of customer harassment on Airtel.

Default documents

hi this is naeem nd i hv submitted my docs on 8 sep 2010 nd till now i hv nt got the confirmatin.. so kindly plzz reply me.. on my no 9967272269.. i m wait

abhishek kr.pandey Guest

Post complaing abt unable to call on 198

Dear sir.
    I wish to drawn kind act on my number which is 9546100051.from the day of starting i m unable to contact of C.C.E. on 198.i already launch a complain but agents was so rude in behaves.
    Pls do act on my issue.

Abhishek kr pandey

shashi madhav Guest

Default not geting conection with any number

i am one of your customer. my sim was in roaming. i purchase this sim from Bihar. But unfortunatily this stop working. can you solve my problem very soon
    thanking you ,
    with regards
    shashi

archojyoti guha Guest

Default complain in c-care and network

My name is ARCHOJYOTI GUHA. i am, a customer of airtal.(rob) west Bengal). my mobile number is. 9800918642.. sir i am,, using the Rs.98/- m.o(mobile office) service. and my modem is. nokia..3110, and my computer is.. well configured.., even i am,, using,, 2 gb ram,, 380 gb,, hard disk,, and o.s- windos-7. nokia.. ovi (software)

I made call lots, of time, in airtal care,198 and 121 (rs..50../3 mints).. but the,, accosites,, of airtal.. c- care, they are not suppose to take a, any complain,, on regards,on,, my network problem.. when i made call,, the associates,, are directly. dis connect,, the connection, after then when i trying to make call, i am not able to. make call in 198 or 121. even the associate..told me that,, thy will transfer to call to his t.l(team leader). team leader also,, didn't response me.

every one know ,that the airtel is big telecoms industries,, so its,, a request from.. me please see the matter. for you brand name and my requirement.
    other then,, i will go the next step..(consumer forum)

ARCHOJYOTI GUHA.

The Nodal Officer
    Air Tel Mobiles

Dear Ms Sonia Mam,
    Greetings!
    Am sorry to bother you for a trivial matter as this but the down lies do not listen so there is no way out except bothering you on the same Mam.So kindly pardon me for the same.
    My Mobile No:9958233554
    Counter at : Central Market ,Safdurjung Enclave
    Paid Amount: Rs 878/=
    Vide Cheque No:088412
    Banker: Federal Bank Ltd ,GK 2
    On 28/9/10 I get am sms at 16.19.34 from your message center 9810051736 of AD-SERVICE.Mam kindly note the time and date to understand the same,which will explain later.
    Quote"
    Your cheque 88412 of Rs875 is invalid as it is previously cheque bounce.
    Kindly pay by cash or demand draft immediately to enjoy continued services.
    Unquote"
    Inference:
    1)What does this English person want to say kindly read the text .He claims to be a Banker?says --Invalid How?Bounces How?is it IPL cricket ?This is when a cheque has not even been presented at my Bankers.There is significant common denominator of the DNA of this person with our Western neighborly country who specializes in this State of Art tactics.kindly advise the meaning of this gibberish Mam ?
    2)The cheque was dropped in the drop box in thee evening of 26/9/10.Thus NO COLLECTION on 26/9/10
    3) The next CLEARANCE was on 27/9/10 at 10.30am to 11am for the cheque collector as per the Shop owner
    5) The Collector collects and reaches Okhla after or at lunch keeping his work and the CWG Traffic Controls, thus may be after 16.00hrs?
    6) Thus Air Tel accounts can ONLY send for CLEARING on the 29/9/10 morning and the BOUNCING can only be advised by FEDERAL BANK on the 30/9/10 or 1/10/10.
    So how was this ACT done am SURPRISED at this ELECTRIC SPEED defying RBI norms of Banking ---Can you DIGEST this?
    7) Today I checked with my Bank Federal Bank and they say that this cheque 088412 was not even presented to there counters and that you have a healthy credit balance in your saving account.
    8) Now the questions are---
    a) Who is this person DEFYING the Banking law and taking the Law in his hands ( doing clearances after midnight hours?Is it?Like Rail Mail Services who is officially allowed)
    b) Is this person working for FEDERAL Bank? or Air Tel?
    c) Even before presenting the cheque this person CLAIMS BOUNCES. How and why?
    d)Do I pursue a defamation case on this person
    Now Mam shall appreciate if you would look into the case on an IMMEDIATE BASIS and INSTRUCT the DIS-CONNECTING department that they should not DIS-CONNECT my CONNECTION under any circumstances.
    Need be can also produce Federal Bank letter to support that what am saying OK Mam
    I now await your kind rely by return and thank you for your kind cooperation and endeavor
    Good Day and God Bless you all!
    Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely.
    B.B.Tewari.

Dear ARCHOJYOTI GUHA,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 28 Sep. 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Sashi,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 28 Sep. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

sweta kumari Guest

Default registration No

sir my airtel no is 9931131924 which is life time.Its having sim no 89915220000003441380 registered on name of sweta kumari taken on the date 25.01.06 is showing now the massage registration failed. i talked to customer care also but no any clear answer i got so kindly go through the same issue and help me appropiately.

Default no network coverage

Hi ,

I have been complaining for the network issues in my area . my calls are getting dropped or i am not able to make calls or i do not receive any calls due to weak network coverage inside the house.

Whenever i am calling the customer care of airtel , they give me a new complaint number an say that it will be resolved in a few days. Now is will be one year and i have complained several times but still the issue is not resolved.

Please let me know what i need to do further as it is a lot of mental harrasment when you dont get the important calls or in emergeny you need to come out of your house and make calls.

Sameer

Dear shashi madhav ,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

1. TATA Nodal officer-Delhi