Thread: Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

Suro84.rah@gmail.com Guest

Angry About Using bad language by customer care executive

My name is Surojit rahut.My mobile number is 9818680478. I am using this number since one year and everyday i am reacharging like rs 75 or above .but today i am reacharging rs 75 and also purchase rs 20 paper cupan but there are some numbers are missing.then that time i am talk with dealer that time he says that contact with customer care.that time call to the customer care and kamna she was taking my call and she using bad languageand also says that i am not helping you anymore.this is your service ? please rectify this thing.if you dont rectify then after i am going into consumer court against this.

Default can not lodge complaint with toll free numbers 121 or 198 in west bengal

dear sir/madam,

1. My mobile number is 9547147300.

2. I have no knowledge how news and cricket updates are being forwarded to my mobile when I have not subscribed them. However I am being charged with Rs2/- per day for that. therefore I wanted to stop these services.

3. I have been trying to lodge a complaint with the tollfree numbers 121 and 198 but I have not been able to speak to any them.

4. I request to kindly stop any subscription to my mobile for which you are charging money from me.

C R Sahoo

Post Complaint

I am your a broad band connection customer from last two-three years. From last two months
    i am facing some problems from your side regrding some bill problems & connectivity problems.
    Now i am going to give our problem in detail :
    1. From last on month by connection is disconnected due some road construction problem.
    2. For last to last month bill payment i receive a phone call from your service & he ensure me
    that my connection will be resume with in two-three days & from my bill of Rs. 3350 appx, Rs. 500
    will be less & total amont Rs. 2950 appx to be paid and i paid Rs. 2950 appx to your service from
    OM Communication, Lekhraj market, Lucknow
    3. Now i receive a bill from your service aprox. Rs. 1150 + Rs. 500 =Rs. 1650 (including the amount
    Rs. 500 which will be deducted as mentioned in point 2.
    Since i am not using your service from last one month i am not understanding that how the recent bill is
    produced. From last call (approx 10-15 days) back, i was ensured by your service that my connection will
    be resumed but till date i am not in condition that i use internet at my home.

My humble request to you that give your kind attention in this regard.

V. K. Singh
    Phone no. : 0522-4025224
    A/C No: 12622100

Default Unable to use ISD fromKhandwa(MP) area whereas it works everywhere else

My name Is R K Sood and I have been using Airtel no. +919810700133 which is from NCR and has been in use for calls to national/international numbers (including National/International roaming facility) for large number of years. Currently I am in Khandwa area of MP (since month of May '10) and would be staying for couple of months.

Unfortunately ISD does not work within about 100KM of Khandwa city where as if I travel to any other city say - Jabalpur/Bhopal/Indore etc. It works perfectly. More than 50 times my office at NOIDA has lodged a complaint as well as I have personally lodged complaints e.g. ref. nos. 32894619 , 32978420 , 32978470, 33012332 and quite a few people from airtel have talked to me on phone but result is ZERO. Nothing happens despite everyone telling me that problem would be resolved shortly/being escalated.

To my understanding it is a simple switching/router problem in Khandwa area facilty but airtel is so insensitive to customer needs that it would rather loose business than rectify a problem!!!!!!!!!!

harish tiwari Guest

Angry balance deduction

balance deduction without downloading mob no 9179685398

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally Posted by harish tiwari View Post
    balance deduction without downloading mob no 9179685398

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your permanent address and a valid email ID and company name.

Default Unauthorised deductions by airtel mobile service

I am a regular costumer of Airtel since Jun 2001 and here in belgaum since 29 Jul 2006 having mobile number 9980977904. I am experiencing regular unauthorised deductions from Bharti Airtel India Limited since 09 Oct 2006 but any how I have accepted all this till yesterday (22 Jul 2010). Yesterday I have socked when i came to know that more than Rs.35/- has been deducted on the name of Airtel Live browsing service where as I have active 2GB internet subscription valid upto 06 Aug 2010 and on query i have been replied by Costomer care representatives and supervisors that I have brows airtel live many time where as i had brows once nokia website and disconnected just after 20-30 seconds. I received msgs 5-6 times for deduction and total amount more than Rs.35/- has been deducted. With this recent experience, I have been left with only 2 options - either I should discontinue service as well as relationship with Bharti Airtel India Limited or Consumer court for further action.
    Your expedite reply on the subject will highly be appreciated.
    Thanking you.

With regards,
    Dhananjay Kumar Pandey

Default complaint against service

Hai,

This is ArunRajan.T. from Madurai. I'm Using Airtel number 9791339082 nearly for 2 yrs. I'm in SBI. My Whole family uses Airtel numbers are as Follows 9994406921, 9629722873, 9790560565, 9566599046, 9790448886 were in my Brotherís Name. By the use of mobile banking i recharged for Rs 202/- twice on the offer day on 18.07.2010. I got the reply form LM - Oxigen that my transaction was successful for single transaction. The transaction ID is 78436260011007180919. But in my bank account Rs202 was debited twice on the same day by ensuring the transaction ID's were MB05 020012977302 oxi-180710 and MB05 020012977229 oxi-180710 respectively. Regarding this I called up for your Customer Care Executives from 18.07.2010. Still today 28.07.2010 I didn't receive proper response or solution from your side. Your Team Leaders viz Bhuvanesh, Manikandan, Krishna, Gowri, were not eligible to sort out my problem. So I decided to mail you. I called your 121 service which is not a Toll free now a days to get your mail ID, Mr. Arun Kumar picked my call and kept me on hold for nearly 6 minutes. Canít an Executive remember his higher official Contact Number & Mail ID?

Another thing you guys follow to give out bounded calls to promote your products viz dialer tones, cricket live, Airtel Radio, your recharge offers, etc.., & you just Debit my Balance without my Knowledge. If I enquire regarding this you guys are simply stating that you received a request to activate the service from my mobile. For your information I registered DND option on 13.11.2009. But still I receive your sms from AT57878, AT Talk time, etc.., Iím highly Disappoint from your service.

my problem is not sorted out within 24 hours for Recharge concern & 15 Days for promoting sms or calls I should be forced to compliant helpline@ndncregistry.gov.in. I except a feedback call before tonight.

M.L.bhandari Guest

Angry Bill dispute

Hi ,

as i have give many complain to ur customer services department and walkin direct to ur lobby as well . But they are unable to provide me the solution . then i speak with one of ur rep name tulsi ram he gave the info about complaint and agreed it was fault from ur side . Because i have given request to change my traiff from 249 to 399 on 02/09/2009 which not been updated issue the no #30116033.still issue is been not resolved . Then again i have call you people on june 24 2010 gave complaint then i got commitment from ur customer service manager that i will be getting the waiver as it is airtel fault but again i have not got any waiver no respond nothing .and tulsi ram has also not made any notes of my concern complain no#730422213. no solution was provided .

then today again i got call from airtel to pay the bill . i try to explain the lady she is not welling to listen to me just wants to us to pay the bill thats it or else she will barred the services that what she did . So their is no value of the customer concern airtel want there money thats it . I never expect this kind of service . Then i walking to begumpet office regarding this issue . then i spoke with one lady then she put me to ur rep tulsi ram on call then i had conversation with him he gave commitment that i will receive a return call back on my no #9705157866 from airtel about waiver . i waited for 2 hours no response no call back nothing . Then again i spoke with elora she is the supervisor .I explain her as well about my problem then she infrm me that i will get a return call back from airtel within 24 hours .

I am just bringing notice to airtel if this kind of customer service you are providing comparing with our big companies like idea and vodafone just learn from them how to take care of customer concern .

vk arora Guest

Thumbs down 9890864279 blocked in r/o sumit arora

dear sir my son sumit arora has been using this prepaid no 9890864279 for last more than 4 years at PUNE.Why the services have been dis allowed . No body has given correct reason till now for last 12 days.It has a balance of Rs 300 . fresh proof of add was asked after 4 yrs of service, reason u only know. The proof also has been submitted even then it has not been activated can u tell me why .
    Pl get it activated immediately.and intimate at email add sumit1984arora@gmail.com

vk arora

Madhurita Datta Guest

Default Disconnection of myAirtel Mobile connection ( No. 9163473706)

Undersigned, Mrs. Madhurita Datta, was issed a prepaid Airtel mobile connection number 9163473706 in July,10 at Jadavpur, Kokata ( West Bengal). The requisite documents in proof of my permanent address ( of NOIDA) and local address (Jadavpur, Kolkata )were submitted to the concerned Airtel dealer ( his contact no.9831994877) at the time of connection.
    However from yesterday morning (11th Aug,10), the outgoing fascility of my mobile connection was discontinued. The matter was personally taken up with the concerned Airtel dealer several times on the day, and I was assured of restoration of the outgoing fascility within a few hours. To my utter dismay and surprise, the incoming fascility also was found disconnected from today morning. It means the total Airtel connection was dicontiued, though there was balance pre-paid amount of Rs. 60.00 in my mobile.

Though the matter was immediately reported today morning with Airtel Customer Care West Bengal, Contact No. 9831012345, they showed there helplessness in resolving the issue.

Without my mobile connection at Kolkata , where I have been residing now, I am facing great difficulty and inconvenience.

Under this circumstances, I request Airtel Authority , to immediately restore my Airtel connection number 9163473706 without any further delay.
    Matter may be be treated as MOST URGENT and IMPORTANT.

Madhurita Datta

Kolkata : 700032
    West Bengal

Alternative contact No. :09818992456

Ravigupta9717@gmail.com Guest

Unhappy complaint against do not disturbe

i am my problem is that message are contiously coming after activation of do not disturb service .in this case i make many compaints through but there is no positive response coming from airtel customer care like 121 ,198 ,9810012345.every time compay says dont very your problem will be solved shortly, but problem is still today. my phone no..9818967791 and 9717226560

Default Gprs inactivated

My name is sibil. I am using Airtel prepaid connection(ph.9633180181). i have selected 3 months unlimited GPRS offer from airtel on 20th july 2010. from 10th of aug airtel start charging for my GPRS usage. I have registerd a complaint 10th of aug 11pm with customer care officer. Team Leader Nishand menon promissed me that he will sort out the issue and give me a call back. nobody calls me. 11th aug i call again to 121 i spoke to many of the executives they were simply playing with my call. they kept my call on hold more 15 minutes. no solution was made. and i spend about Rs. 30 to call costomer care. even after 60 hrs my problem is note solved.

please do something sort out my problem. i am tottaly desperated with airtel customer care

sibil
    chittilappilly house
    karoor
    ph.9633180181

Email: sibilbastian@gmail.com

firoz khan Guest

Angry problem not sortout

I was recharge sms pack of 11 and the service is not activate on my no. 9634186811 and when i was messaging my balanced deduct . I called up for your Customer Care Executives from 17.8.2010. Still today 20.8.2010 I didn't receive proper response or solution from your side. Your Team Leaders were not eligible to sort out my problem. So I decided to mail you. I called your 121 service which is not a Toll free now a days. your customer care Executive not solve my problem.........please solve my problem if my problem is not solve i will contact the consumer court.........

Default Harrasment by Costomer Service

notice prior to filing for consumer redressal

Dear Airtel

I am really concerned with the quality of services offered by you. There are two issues which have not been resolved inspite of several attempts from our side and your customer care representatives keep harassing us by repeatedly asking for the same information.

Issue no 1
    We were provided Airtel Select 249 by your franchisee and upon receiving the first bill and writing to you, I have been informed that the same cannot be provided. This is a clear violation of the terms agreed upon at the time of providing the services and a breach of agreement made in the customer form.

Issue No 2

We have availed 8 connections in the name of Chronic Care Foundation, the bills for which were received and payment made vide cheque no 525337 drawn on HDFC Bank, dated 6th August 2010, at your deposit box in Sec Ė 4 Dwarka. To date I am receiving calls from your customer care asking us to pay the bills or face termination. The cheque has been credited to your account as per information provided by your CSR. The cheque has been debited from our account on 16th August as per the Bank

By this notice I am informing you that I will not entertain any more queries from you office and if both the issues are not resolved in the next 48 hours I will be filing for consumer redressal. The liability of charges for filing such a redressal will be yours, on account of wilful cheating by providing false information to customers and negligent services.

I am also seeking a compensation of Rs 1,00,000 lac (One Lac Only) for harassment during working hours, disturbance & creating nuisance by unsolicited calls.

The nos are 9910388091 9910388092 9910388093 9910388094 9910388095 9910388095 9818000438 9818000439

Warm regards,