Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

aziz17 Guest

Thumbs down check

since one month i facing your ridiculous network problem of sms facilities... i am really fed up of your service... if my problem didnt solve i go for portability service..

sarvan.samu Guest

Default Regarding booster

Hello Sir,
    Am Saravanan from Ranipet,Tamilnadu has 9790144569 as Airtel no.I put the airtel 195 booster 25 days before,they charged me for airtel to airtel 10paise and for other networks 30paise without free sms,so i put another 49 booster for three months.Now they are charging 1paise per second.When i complaint to customer call they not responding clearly and telling we will connect to higher officers but they too not responding.So do necessary arrangements and do favor for me as soon as possible .And give compensation needed for the extra money taken by the airtel network...
    Saravanan

Default Complaint against dmmy calls and sms from 5432105

Dear sirs
    i keep getting calls where no one speaks and sms every hour from 5432105. The sms also tell me sometimes to dial *321*669# to unsubscribe but after unsubscribing , i keep getting sms ans calls.

kumar

Angry Activated Khel Khel me without permission

I received a call from your company regarding activation of Khel Khel me and disconnected without choosing any option but sir aforesaid facility has been activated automatically & deducted Rs. 30/- from my account. Please deactivate the facility and refund my balance.

Warms Regard

Rajiv Kamboj

deepakshrm1988@gmail.com Guest

Exclamation regarding cricket alert service

i m deepak sharma nd i m using my airtel no.9928514400 from last 5years
    i recharged my no.with rs.51 cricket alert nd the customer care executive did deactivate this service nd right now i am not getting any cricket alert messages and they saying now u have to pay rs.5 per day foe this service .this is not good.and it is my humble request.

and i am not able to talk with customer care.plz solve my problem as soon as possible otherwise i'll go to consumer court

RAVI KANT VERMA Guest

Thumbs down Complaint

my number is 09760644453
    I am very sick of airtel because in my airtel sim there r unwanted service activated without constent such as airtel radio.
    sir i am call lots of time in your cust_care but they nt provide me any resolution bcz when i m call cust care so executive says this service activae your site but i have not subscribe any service and my balance dedect again and again so plz refend my balance which you dedact wrongly
    Thank You... (Ravi Kant Verma)
    My alternate no. 08750940148

Default Cricket Sms Blocking regarding

I am getting the cricket score sms to my mobile number daily and also they are deducting 3 rupess daily.

Several times we have tried customer care but there is no response. kindly stop that service immediately.

And my contact number is 9600858849.

Do the needful

Jai

registered Guest

Default doesn't atend my call

custmer care don't receive my call so i camplen to my call reat's cange

Post deactive the cricket celebrity chat & airtel blog( Roadies8)

sandhu912@yahoo.com
    regarding cricket celebrity chat & airtel blog( Roadies8)

i m mandeep singh nd i m using my airtel no.8968517669
    i am not getting any cricket celebrity chat & airtel blog( Roadies8) and they saying now u have to pay 25 per month is service .this is not good.and it is my humble request.

17-15-2011 09:25 PMUnregistered

baip1066 Guest

Default start dnd sms to 1909 doesnot work

I am Dharmendra Singh, with mobile number 9880691566 from Bidar,
    Karnataka. Whenever I call any number, the airtel signal drops and
    the connection is to be cut after cutting the amount. This happens
    only to my numbers but not for any of my friends who use airtel sim.
    Hence, wastage of call occurs everytime. Moreover I am getting many
    messages like cricket, other messages and additional amount of Rupees
    is to be deducted. I contacted many a time the customer care numbers
    in vain only with assurances without any breakthrough.

in brief:

Name of airtel sim holder : Dharmendra Singh
    Cell Number: 9880691566, Karnataka
    Nature of complaint and immediate action sought: 1. Deactivate cricket
    and all promotional messages and promotional calls. DND registration

2. Corrective action for drop of
    signal when I call any
    number thereby to have disturbance free calls..

baip1066 Guest

Default start dnd sms to 1909 doesnot work

I am R.S.Annadurai, with mobile number 9980784947 from Bidar,
    Karnataka. Whenever I call any number, the airtel signal drops and the
    connection is to be cut after cutting
    the amount. This happens only to my numbers but not for any of my friends who
    use airtel sim.
    Hence, wastage of call occurs everytime. Moreover I am getting many
    messages like cricket, other messages and additional amount of Rupees
    is to be deducted. I contacted many a time the customer care numbers
    in vain only with assurances without any breakthrough.

in brief:

Name of airtel sim holder : R.S. Annadurai, DND Reg no: 11038231498
    Cell Number: 9980784947, Karnataka
    Nature of complaint and immediate action sought: 1. Deactivate cricket
    and all promotional messages and promotional calls.
    2. Corrective action for drop of signal when I call any number thereby to have
    disturbance free calls..

Default prepaid connection to postpaid

Hi ,
    My Mobile no is 9894306404 This is a prepaid connection, iam now in chennai , and none of the AIRTEL relationship centres are ready to accept the conversion request from prepaid to postpaid. I bought this no in Madurai, so they are asking me to submit the prepaid to postpaid conversion request at Madurai. please look in to my issue and mention the place of a a Airtel relationship centre in chennai where they will accept my conversion request.
    Iam using this no for morethan 5 yrs. So i cant change this no also. Please help me out..

Azhagar

Default Poor service in kashmir

My name is Tajamul islam. i have applied for the Airtel post paid connection on 14th of march 2011 at Baramulla counter. still its has not been activated. As i am using this Airtel service from last five years in Bangalore.
    then i spoke to one of the officer namely MR. Basit mobile number 9906549540 regarding the same issue. but unfortiunatly he has misbehaved with me and abused me which i was not expecting from airtel customer care.
    i just want to escalate him as how he behaved with customers.

kindly request you to take the action on the same.

thanks & regards,
    Tajamul
    Email id: taju.lone@gmail.com

jeeva.s Guest

Default request for changing the operaor mobile no 9944220169

dear sir ,

my name is jeeva.my mobile no is 9944220169. iam residing at madurai. i want to change my mobile no to tata docomo due to the less fare for std. but the airtel company refuses to change. they are telling your address is not correct so, we won,t allow you to change. i am not having any own house so i am staying in rented house don,t have any permanent address. due to this reason when i gave the address to tata docomo i gave the new address. i explained this to the airtel but they insisting on giving the old address i told all the address as.far as i know but they are telling all the address is wrong. this not only for me even to one of my friend they said the same reason. i enquired with other operator regarding this they tell that this is not valid reason. so kindly do me favour by taking necessary action regarding this matter . thanking you

by
    yours faith fully
    jeeva
    9944220169

bijeesh Guest

Default mis behavior of customer care staff

my sisters mob no 9895034279 .On 14-03 2011 .Thirty (30)Rupees deducted my account for friends chat .Iam not subscribed that chat & iam not used that .I try to contact to customer care exicutive from my mob can"t get for complaining.so i use my friends mob&registerd a request for getting my money in my account .but i cann"t get it.Refference number is CBDFC20315766398.So pls take necessary action for refund the money and change the error for getting customer care Exicutive as soon as possible.pls check the recordings for their behavior.

Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast