Page 101 of 171 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2552

Thread: Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

Default Complain for wrong number rechage

I performed an Dth Recharge , but by mistake I did a recharge on a wrong number. Instead of doing a recharge on 3006228514, I did a recharge for number 3006228512. The details are as follows...

Transaction ID : 14020609571203875045
    Service Delivery TID : 1000317766489
    Service : Recharge-DTH (AIRTELDTH )
    Description : 3006228512
    Txn. Amount : 250.00
    Transaction Date : 2014-02-06 (6 feb)
    Transaction Time : 09:57:14
    Status : Success

I hope this problem will be looked into and dealt with quickly.

Deepak

Ankkit Guest

Default Unattended Problems

I m Ankkit Agarwal from kolkata, M/S Unitech Paper Mills Pvt. Ltd.. I am using 30CUG connections of Airtel in my company.

I am facing problems with the service provided by your Airtel persons. your person doesnot have manners to deal with their customers. Regarding 1 specific prob. i have talked to more than 7 - 8 officers of Airtel but they are so busy in their work that they dont have time to attend my prob.

i just want to know whether my prob. will be solved or not. And if your ans. is no than clear me so that i can take other steps to get it solved.

My contact no. is 91639 54007 / 9874080222.

hope will get atleast 1 reply from Airtel.

Ankkit Agarwal

jac.khan@yahoo.in Guest

Default complain

Sir mera balance cut ho rha hai

Angry Complaint Against Airtel with respect to MNP - Bangalore

I have submitted a mnp request from Vodafone to Airtel on Jan 24th 2014 for my mobile number[9538371140], I received a regular new sim from airtel executive who came near to my office at 3rd Floor, Diamond District, Domlur, Bangalore. Address Verification was done by Airtel successfully. Vodafone terminated its connection on Feb 1st 2014 and till date i have not got Aitel connection to my sim and it is not activated yet.

When i called Airtel customer care they are telling that they dont have my mobile mumber's information with them.
    Every time i called Aitel customer care they will take a complaint and tells that they will get back in 24hrs and they wont call me back on my alternative number.
    Some time they told it will be get activated in 24hrs and still not activated. Some time they told to walk to the nearest airtel store, They say they are helpless.
    here is one of the Airtel customer care complaint numbers which i had given - 55030171

about is careless about its customer problem and just taking complaint only and not taking any action to close them.

On the other side..
    when i am trying to contact the executive who collected my documents and processing the mnp are not picking any of my calls, some times they are picking lying that they are in meeting and again they wont call me back.
    I dont have the proper/complete address of the executive's office who collected the document, so that i could have to meet them face to face, just came to know their office is in RT Nagar Bangalore..
    These are the executive numbers who are not responding to my phone calls. 9535764209, 9945590518

I sent a mail to nodal officer and customer care, still no one is trying to contact me.

So from past almost 15days i have left out with no mobile connection and am worried that my number will be lost.

My actual number facing problems: 9538371140
    New Airtel sim number: 89914500020220781909

No clue and dont know the reson why it is not ported properly and dont know whom to contact, Feeling like Airtel is having very bad customer servies, Thinking to spread this news accross the world if it is gonna resolve this in 1 or two days.

Can some one tell me how to fix the issue,and how retaining my number with me..
    Alternate number to contact me: 9901717438

Mohan Kumar

BIN Guest

Default Unusual amount charging of airtel

I am using airtel for three months. I made a phone call on 12th February 2014. The call was to Maldives and the call duration was only 1 :52 (one minute and fifty two seconds). And after the call my heart was just out to see the amount they charged means 110 rs for two minutes. Suddenly I called customer care to with damn sure that i would get my money back because i know bsnl , idea like such network never take such an amount. But for my disappointment they frankly rejected my request and was not ready to refund the amount. I have never come across such a network who completely exploit the people by taking such a huge amount. Now i curse that moment to call and decided have to dc this network as soon as possible and stop using such network. I send this by taking my valuable time to make awareness among people. PLEASE STOP USING AIRTEL.

Angry Airtel Post Paid - Address verification

I am having a really difficult and stressful experience with Airtel. I am been using Airtel connection from past 8 yrs and from past 5 yrs using their corporate connection. I had raised a request for converting my corporate connection to Individual name on 3rd of Feb 2014. All the documents required where submitted and details given to the Customer service centre of Airtel at Fazer town Bangalore. After receiving the new SIM, on 8th night the Old sim got deactivated as informed to me by the representative at airtel office, but unfortunately the new SIM didn't get activated, creating a big time trouble to my personal and professional life.

I reached out to customer care but response remained same stating " for all postpaid connection after address verification only the SIM would be active". But what about my communication, they were not worried. Any how I got my SIM activated on 10th Feb 2014 but unfortunately the address verification happened through the mobile and nobody turned up from airtel for physical verification on Monday which was the tentative date.

Now again on 12/02/2014, My outgoing facility get barred stating the wrong address and not enough information. Tell what more need to be given when i given my address clearly with the house number, street , post office and pin number. I suppose they have executives who are lazy enough to travel to locations which are far from city limit.

Hardest part is the customer care representative states that he has taken the request for reverification but threaten that if this time the address verification gets rejected, the number will be barred permanently. I doubt, am i a customer or services provider to Airtel.

I fear that the address verification would be again subjected to same phenomenon of rejection and My number would get barred.

And I am working professional , I will be available at home on Sat and Sun. Is it Mandatory to come on Mon to Fri for verification. Do Airtel mean, if you want a connection you need to forgo your one day wage from work.

Kindly help and suggest how to go ahead. I have already given my request for Porting the number. I am really frustrated and its really annoying to be cut from your communication link.

Serve and Not force.

Adharsh
    9686448132 (barred with out going , kindly call, no misscall)

Exclamation According to Bill

i am Dharmendra singh
    my Airtel mobile no-9650905677
    i an first time use airtel no. but my bill generate incorrect.becouse i was not used the call & service.than generate bill many large.
    so please check my bill .

Thank's

Dharmendra Singh

atanu sinha Guest

Default recharge fraud

dear sir/madam,

on 13th February 2014, i got a call from a number 7584029361. i was told by the person calling from that number that he was from airtel customer care. since, i was using their number for a long time, airtel was offering me a gift, a free recharge of rs. 497. then he asked me to check my balance. i told them that my balance was rs. 36. after that he asked me to recharge my number by rs. 130. i did it. then half an hour later he called me back. i received it. he asked me about my balance after the recharge of rs. 130. i told him it was rs. 148. then he told me to dial *141# and share talktime of rs. 101 on the number 8116145676. there i started suspecting him, but he ensured that i would be given rs. 497 for free if i shared rs. 101. i finally did it. but i did not get my free talktime of rs. 497. i tried calling back on that number, but the call was diverted to another number. i have been conned. plz help. i got that call at round 9.34 am on 13th february 2014.

Default Network Issue

I am working in Prahladnagar area which is one of the posh area of ahmedabad. In prahladnagar there is a building called Vinus Atlantis, on the 10th floor of building we couldn't get the network properly. Please look into the issue.

Default regarding network problem

I am user of Airtel prepaid numbers, at village -olpura, p.o.- ghogha,
    Distt.- bhagalpur, Bihar, I am facing some problem in airtel numbers
    from october 2013. Problem is- when any body call on numbers like
    9162023135, 9472177024 (airtel prepaid number) then we cant hear
    callers voice we only hear my voice repeatedly at any particular time.
    I have complained several times to customer care executives they say
    change your hand set, then I changed my handset also but problem is
    same. At any particular time at that location all airtel prepaid
    connection having problem ,so this is not a problem of handset , this
    is problem of network. so please solve it as soon as possible.
    recently I have changed my BSNL number to airtel by MNP for better
    performance and result but facing opposite.so please solve it other
    wise I choose another service provider.

Thanks.

- Arun Anand
    9162023135

Syed Mukthar Ahammed Guest

Default AP Airtel my sim card is not working.

I called 5 times to Airtel costumer care for issue of not working in-coming /out-going. they open 5 tickets and they closed with notice. last caller told me that it will resolve by 19th Feb 2014. that means i have to wait 6 days from 14th Feb 2014.
    1 QTRAIL0214112338 14-Feb-14 closed
    2 CCOVI30214112337 14-Feb-14 open
    3 QUCSL10214112201 14-Feb-14 closed
    4 QTRAIL0214111769 14-Feb-14 closed
    5 QCESO10214111487 14-Feb-14 closed
    6 QHDST10214110765 14-Feb-14 closed

it will not make any sense at all, From Airtel side someone take immediate action

K.S Basavarajappa Guest

Default Deposit Amount 300/-

I have not received deposit of Rs 300/- on account of conversion from post paid to prepaid since june 2013 kindly send to my following address. Door no 511 (swpna soudha), II b Main Shankaripuram behind P& T Qutrs Hassan 573201.
    mobile no 9945254698

rajkumar b budhrani Guest

Default wrongly sales comitment

I portiblet from Vodafone to airtel. 9825575450 Mr.bhavin kapasi your salesman comited that 1collecton center is at shahibaugh ahmedaba. 2. Airtel. Authorise person will collect. Payment. From my address. When i got bill and requested to collect payment airtel replied no such facility is provided by airtel.2 there is no shahibagh center . And I have to make payment at ashram road. So it very far away.and time consuming.and expensive also. Prayer... I here by request you to take approprite action against bhavin kapasi and Bharti airtel co. So that I can get justice.

Renug is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Thumbs down Airtel taking extra rentel from lat 8 months.

<div>Hi,</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>I raised&nbsp;the following complaint last week:

Renug is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

I raised the following complaint last week:

I am having two airtel connections (9971109399 and 9650337773) and both are having same corporate plan( Rs 699 annual plan ). In this plan ,montly 300 rs rental is waived off after paing one time yearly Rs 699. I'hv paided one time yearly charge for both of my airtel connction in june,2013.

I just checked and found that montly 300rs was not waived off for my airtel no : 9650337773 from july 2013. This means I am paying extra money ( rs 300 + tax ) from last 8 months and I was not expacting this mistake from airtel.

I am hugely dissapointed considering that fact that airtel has charged me for something which is agianst the plan. If I would have not noticed this then I would have not only lost all the extra money that I have paid but would have continued to pay Rs 300 as an extra amoun in the future.

I would expect Airtel to credit my account with all the extra money that I have paid and the taxes levied over the extra amount that I have paid.

As a resolution to this Airtel credited my account with Rs 300/-.

I have already mentioned that I've paid annual charge Rs 699 (as per the plan) for waiver of rental for the complete year in June 2013. The waiver of rental is valid for all the complete year and not just for one month. The waiver was applied for June 2013 when the annual amount was paid but since then Airtel have charged me extra amount/rental of Rs 300+tax per month from july-2013 till Feb 2014 so its 8 months. So, Airtel should actually revert back Rs 2696 (300 * 8 + taxes) to my account.

Please take care of this issue on priority. I am highly dissatisfied by the fact that Airtel over-charged me so much amount and this mistake have repeatedly happen for the last 8 months.

Please let me know the email id of the higher management airtel executive so that I can express my concern at a higher level. I want to escalate my issue so that not only my concern is addressed but also I want Airtel to ensure that it does not happen with other Airtel customers.

Renu Gupta