Thread: Privacy Policy

Default Privacy Policy

If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, please feel free to contact us by email at admin@consumercourt.in.

At Consumer Court, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy policy document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by http://www.consumercourt.in and how it is used.

Log Files
    Like many other Web sites, http://www.consumercourt.in makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track userís movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.

Cookies and Web Beacons
    http://www.consumercourt.in does use cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.

DoubleClick DART Cookie
    .:: Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on http://www.consumercourt.in.
    .:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to http://www.consumercourt.in and other sites on the Internet
    .:: Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy at the following URL - Advertising and Privacy ? Google Privacy Center
    Some of our advertising partners may use cookies and web beacons on our site. Our advertising partners include .......
    Google Adsense

These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on http://www.consumercourt.in send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies ( such as cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons ) may also be used by the third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see.
    Consumer Court has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.

You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices. http://www.consumercourt.in privacy policy does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites.

Angry Incorrect Bills Vodaphone

Vodaphone creates and sends incorrect bills. Their people do not able to answer your questions related to a perticular item in the bill which is expected to be incorrect.

This happens in chennai, India.

Vamshi is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Sir, I have posted a complaint in the Salary section in the month of January called - Pending Salaries. The complaint has received much attention, but then I still continue to suffer injustice, as nothing has been done like I hoped. I request you to look into the matter and help me, if you can. I await your response earnestly.

Asishs is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Hi, I have been writing in regarding the removal of my post (in the 'Contact Us' section) as the issue has been sorted out. I still haven't received a reply , neither has the post been removed. There is no option available to me on the page to remove the post. Also my post i readily available on google search, when my name is typed in. I wasn't made aware that this would be an open forum. Kindly arrange for the said post (ABN Amro, September 2009) to be removed ASAP.

Default 5800 Xpress Music defective handset __Reg

I purchased Nokia 5800 X press music vide. INVOICE NO.906 DT.18.04.2010 from
    THE NOKIA STORE, 100 FEET ROAD, COIMBATORE 641012.

From the next day onwards it started giving trouble i.e. hanged and unable to make and receive any incoming call, it also struck whenever I touched the keypad.
    When I explained about the malfunction of the mobile set he said it was only a software problem and asked to come on the other day.

I politely approached him to see to it he got angry and said it was only software problem and told me to go NOKIA CARE at @@@@hipuram. All this inspite of going through approved Nokia channels for purchase.

I went several times to the shop and told him it was not software problem and asked him to operate the mobile and inform me the problem. To my surprise he told me that it was not his job to see this problem and the branch will do only sales and donít care about the problem.

so I went to Multiple Mobile Care, Nokia Care Centre, @@@@hipuramThey made me to wait for hours together for Manufacturing defect and gave Service Job Sheet mentioned Dead in the repair fault Column but informed me that they have to install new software and told to collect Mobile the next day. But regret to tell you that they had not handed over the phone. They said it was manufacturing defect where they could not repair it and so send it to the factory for repair which will take 10 days to deliver.

Now I donít want my hand set repaired back. Since it has got One Year Warranty replace it with new handset at once without any delay as I donít want to use the defective set again when I paid huge money.

As such, I would like to request NOKIA to kindly provide me a replacement phone. Hope to see that NOKIA maintains its worldwide reputation.

Now I am left with no other option but to ask NOKIA to give me a New Hand Set without any manufacturing defect. Otherwise, I wonít leave this matter very simple. I will take this to the maximum level. I hope As such, I would like NOKIA to provide me a replacement phone. Hope to see that NOKIA maintains its worldwide reputation.

k_karthik is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

respected sir/madam,
    i own a bike of hero honda(cbz) of black color which was maintained perfectly. i noticed that a part of my silencer has been bulged and rust has been formed and some red liquid in the form of acid is leaking. on my 5th and 6th free service i told that complaint to my authorized dealer. they noted the complaint and they said that this is minor complaint and they will definitely change in the next service. due to some reasons i gave my bike late to the servicing but i changed all my spare parts time to time. but when i gave my bike this time they are telling that my warranty has been rejected due to not giving my bike in time for servicing. then why didn't they change my silencer in the 5th and 6th servicing. not only this they are not even responding properly. i told them that my gears are not properly working they gave answer like this that the gears of xtreme will be like this.
    not only this they even broke my footrest holder while servicing and they told that they will change it on Monday.
    i am very disappointed with this hero Honda services. please tell me what should i do.

Neeti_Kamath is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

I have also been trying to remove my posts,i have no option to delete them,i have contacted this site.i just hope they delete my account as well,as this site doesnt really help people in sorting out their problems.I am hoping they will delete my posts asap.

Dear Admin,

I would like to remove all complaints posted in my name. Request you to remove them and cofirm. Thanks for your help.

Subeesh Mohan V Guest

Default Complaint against Airtel Service

Respected sir/Madam,

I have got a call from one Eranamkulam Land line number (0484-4114888) on 9th March. The person said that who is calling from Airtel and asked me, would you like to change my current Aircel connection to Airtel by mobile portability. I asked yes, due to they offered me a plan of 30ps/second and also I have some problem with Aircel Netwok. He helped me to change the connection to airtel. The Sim has activated on 17th March and I was not getting the offer they had offered to me. I called the customer service and register the complaint and they said it will resolve within 21 march. I waited and there was no change in the Tariff. I again called them and they told, they don't offer any that kind of plan and also there was no chance for getting a call from the Airtel Land line. I tried to call the land line number which I have got the call on 9th but it was unavailable. They are still saill saying they haven't offered as well as call to my number. This was really frustrating. I make more than 100 call/per day at least. Now i have to pay more money for daily calls. The Airtel representative told to submit the case in cyber cell. I am on the way of submitting the complaint. Would you be able to help me in this situation?.. I hope for the best.

Subeesh Mohan V

Angry tata sky relocation

I have shifted within the same town and even after seven(7) days our tata sky has still not been relocated
    Relotaion was promised within 72hours(3 days)
    The costomer care is not responding in a satifactory way.

Dear Admin,

I had written to you many times to delete the complaints I had posted in the site. Please delete them from your side or otherwise guide me as to how I do this from my side. These complaints are to be removed at the earliest. Please help.

ajayji_mca is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Dear Admin,

I want to close my complain "ETP International Pvt. Ltd. is not transferring my Provident Fund to my Current Organ" but it seems there is no option is available to close the complain, please help me to close the complain as it solved.

Hope you will solve my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Ajay

Hello Admin,

We appreciate your Privacy Policies.

However, why don't you allow us to remove posts? Once the complaint is resolved, its not fair on our part to keep the same live in the net. Either you should remove based our requests, else the user should have the option to delete own posts.

Please help

leelakrishnan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Unhappy Tata Docomo Network both Voice and Data Calls Worst

Hi ,

I am using Tatadocomo for past 7 months and i have contacted customer care for more than 100 times to make my issues rectify . . .

its worst customer care service will make me to first disconnect from that network then my friends and entire india will remove their network if they provide service like this.

Problem 1 : 65% of time even near cell tower we cant get clear voice call

Problem 2 : Data GPRS diconnects for every 5 mins and come after a min we have to fight for data connectivity in mobile

Problem 3 : to Resolve this customer care executives top 3 answers :

A) Please Check with other handset ( after changing handsets also )
    B) Please change config ( manual ) even if its manual
    C) Sorry for the inconvenience we take action ( for saying this 3 dialogs again )

This week atlast they asked me to change sim because its damage so only i get like this so i changed the sim then a big problem

my entire GPRS connectivity is lost .

Customer care says that sir please switch off mobile for 5 mins and try ( for every five mins )

then the Toll Free Wow vat a service : - Per day we can talk with customer executives only one day , next time if we call they ask to drop mail.

if we try to drop complaint through website everything will work fine but as a perfect stop is from "SUBMIT" button which won't work :-)))

Hatts off TataDocomo Network lots of complaints ........

The promo says Keep it simple by providing only sim not the services...........

Amandip is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default Vodafone complaint

Vodafone is sending me the mobile connect bill which I never used now I'm sick of Vodafone and I wanna portability what should I do

1. LIC Policy
    By Unregistered in forum Life Insurance
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 11:40 AM
  2. Airtel Customer privacy abuse and criminal offenses.
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 04:38 PM