Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

vizipatel is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    INSURANCE OMBUDSMAN

The institution of Insurance Ombudsman was created by the Government of India vide its notification dated 11th November, 1998 to handle complaints of aggrieved insured persons. Claimants who could not get their complaints redressed by insurers may get in touch with the Ombudsman relevant to their states.
    NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY
    Pincode : 380009
    Telephone : 26569623 /26443354
    Fax : 26440665
    Email : aro@nic.co.in

I would like to bring to your notice that, My father, Somabhai Sendhidas Patel, had taken mediclaim of National Insurance Co. Ltd. through your bank on 27-02-2008. The said insurance policy was renewed regularly since the date it was taken. We were receiving the insurance policies upto 2010. We had paid insurance premium for the year 2011, 2012 and 2013 as shown below. The insurance premium of Rs. 2590 on 21-02-2011, Rs. 2590 on 15-02-2012 and Rs. 2638 on 26-02-2013 had been debited by you from our savings bank account no. 203210110001020 However, till date we have not received insurance policy in respect of any of the premiums paid above. I have made number of visits of your branch and NICL in above regard. But, I have not received any solution from either your branch or NICL. Even after regular payment of premium, my father is not enjoying the health cover to which he is entitled due to non receipt of insurance policy from NICL. We had filed a grievance application with IRDA vide application no. 05-13-013017. /NEW 01-14-031094 However, NICL has not taken care to solve the above grievance application. It is really painful to know that NICL is not responding the grievance application filed with regulatory authority, i.e., IRDA.

In such a situation, there is no option left with me to file a complaint with Customer Protection Forum and Consumer Court against Bank of India and National Insurance Company Limited. Kindly consider this letter as final notice and if I will not receive any solution to the above problem within a week, then I will file the case with appropriate consumer forum.
    300900 - Ahmedabad Division Office III
    Fax : 26440665
    Email : aro@nic.co.in

anuragdby is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

The Chiranjeevi Hospital (Allahabad) is listed in Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company limited for cashless hospitalization. But when I went for confirmation, the hospital administration denied to accept my cashless card (OG-16111330138-202316A) that I wanted to use that for my wife's C-section surgery. Administration told me that previously they accepted someone else's cashless card and they didn't get complete amount from insurance company so it was a loss for the hospital. I have emergency because my baby is in breech position and I was totally dependent to that card. I called insurance company's customer care and heard back that they will talk to the hospital and suggested me to visit another hospitals but the other cashless hospitals are very far and not upto the standard. This is really killing situation for me as well as my family. I would like to take a hard action against the insurance company and I also need compensation atleast 20% of sum assured on my policy. Request you to help me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

1. Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 12:22 AM
  2. Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 05:50 PM
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 12:03 PM
  4. Credit Card (Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006)
    By Sundeep Aggarwal. in forum Credit Card