Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Insurance ombudsman

Default resattlement of century plus policy 0077801737

I am nurun neher begum my policy no 0077801737. I have purchesed of century plus policy from bajajallianz life insurence company. I pay 100000 . Comany comencement 5 yr doble. 5 yr complete no doble. my nerest customer Mr debasish biswas policy no 0082481707. Allready sattelment amont settelup . fund swiching case . Why i no sattelment amont. I recived forclose amont 25600. Please imidate slove .
    yours faithfully
    Email id nurun.neher555@gmail.com Nurun neher begum

Default I can't get original premium receipt copy of 6300/- on July 2014

Dear Sir/Medom,

I am sorrow to say that I can't get original premium receipt copy of 6300/- with revenue stamp on July 2014 through email or hand to hand or by post till now. That's why I wanted to know that can I can't get original premium receipt copy of 6300/-from 27/09/2013 to 26/04/2014?

That's why I decided that I want to cancel my SBI Life Insurance policy because I am helpless and I can't get original receipt copy of 6300/- from 27/09/2013 to 3 April 2014.You do't work.

That is why I am so satisfied that SBI Life Insurance company is a very very Frot Frot Cheat.

Declare
    Contact: 09007747926

I have given the L I C premium money to Sri Rupak Dutta Chowdhury under the Dvelopment Officer Sri Surajit Das-D.o., of L I C Crooked Lane Branch, P.o.Chinsurah, Dist. Hooghly Pin- 712101, west bengal, my due month was for August, 2014 Amount of premium was Rs. 3002/ - the amount was not deposited by the agent Rupak Dutta Chowdhury, please take necessary action against him.
    I am waiting for your reply and early action.

from BARUN KUMAR DEY-Policy Holder
    S/O.DEBENDRA CHANDRA DEY
    167 CROOKED LANE
    P.O.CHINSURAH, IN FRONT OF LIC OFFICE
    DIST.HOOGHLY
    PIN 712101
    WEST BENGAL

Aug 2014

Sub: I want to can-cell my SBI Life Insurance company SBI plicy immediately because SBi Life Insurence company is a very very Frot.

Dear Sir/Medom,

with due respect I beg to state that I, Biswajit Roy is a policy holder of SBI Life Insurance company. In few month's I did the Flexi Smart Insurance policy from SBI Life Insurance company Limited. This policy no is 56056513609 and Proposal No. 56QJ216807 and Customer Id is 33878268. This policy name was Mr. Biswajit Roy and has been issued on 27/09/2013. Requested no is 3805454

Declarent

Aug 2014

Default I want to can-cell my SBI Life Insurance company SBI plicy immediately because SBi Life Insurence co

Declarent

sainiswm1986@gmail.com Guest

Red face my long term policy cancelled and complain of bank manager and employee(abhishek and rohit)

i request you that please action on icici bank manager and employee(abhishek and rohit) sawai madhopur, rajasthan, 322021. sir my one time money deposit policy convert in to long term policy , which i can not paid, so please cancelled my policy and action against bank employee. sir please give positive reply.

krishankant saini

ICICI Prudential's Avatar
    ICICI Prudential is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Dear Mr. Saini,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

www.iciciprulife.com

ashutoshdatta10@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint against Inglife Insurance Insurance Co.in r/o.Ashutosh Datta, Policy No.02799307

It is very painful to state that Inglife Insurance Co. Ltd.having it's Branch at 38/3A,Gariahat Road,Narayani Building,4th Floor
    has issued a Pension Policy without expressing all the benefits of the product,all the benefits of a product and not giving full information about future prospect & without fact finding sheet i.e.employment details,financial details,monthly income & expenditure and objectives of fact finding and factors to be considered future changes & on several occassions I meet the Branch to Dibya Sinha,Sales Manager,Mobile:8981325127,but no response is received regarding surrender of Policy,which was issued in my name fraudulently & with bad intention to maintain her self interest. Lastly I contact with Manager Mr.Santanu Chattopadhyay,Branch Manager(Mob:9903848404) and no response is received from him regarding surrender of
    policy No.02799307 for urgent treatment of myself,my wife & my ailing son who is a Neuro patient. I at present have no other alternative to choose the death of myself if the amount is not paid to me by Inglife Insurance Co.Pvt.Ltd and I am retired person without any source of fund from any where except Inglife.Insurance Co.Pvt.Ltd. Your kind help & intervention in this matter may save my life & my family.Please arrange for immediate payment from Inglife Insurance Co. on receipt odf this mail.

Ashutosh Datta
    Mobile:9051559178,Landline:0332453127

purswanideepak is offline Junior Member

Dear Consumer court

This complaint is in relation to non-ethical and dishonest behavior of Bhart-Axa claims team, lead by Mr Bhaskar Reddy for claim number Claim -C0443345. Surveyor involved in Mr Ravinder IRDA license number (SLA73109), e-mail id(ravinder.margam@gmail.com), Phone no ( 9394444114), Mohamed younus and Bhaskar reddy from Bharti Axa team

My car got flooded in the September 2013 and was there in Garage under Bharti-Axa surveyor’s supervision for almost 1.5 month. The settlement done at that point was partial and was done by bringing lots of mental agony & harassment. Some point of contentions during that time were
    1.Music system:- My music system was not covered and claim team lied saying that it is not covered. However, as my policy was due for renewal in July 2014,I got to know form sales team, that I have accessories cover which includes music system.
    2.Depreciation:- All the items including metals were intentionally wrongly classified as plastic/rubber/nylon an d given flat depreciation on 50%, instead of 40% as per age of my vehicle
    3.Items not covered:- Items like wipers, lubricants were denied approval on false grounds (Attached report named False report.xls)
    4.Denting and painting: It was/is not allowed by the surveyor not considering the scratches that my car received while towing my vehicle.

5. The claim was intentionally closed without notifying me and getting satisfaction voucher signed from me

June 2014

After I came to know in June 2014 about Music system coverage, I approached claims team once again. They approved the coverage of Music system this time by mentioning to get any system fitted on my own to the limit of Rs20,000.

After getting the assurance for reimbursement, i got my Music system installed. However, the company refused to settle the claim without providing any proper ground. When i called them, Senior officer, Mr Punniakodi from chehanni office abused me and disconnected the call.

In light of this, I would like Claims team to pay a penalization amount of Rs 5,000 for bringing mental agony to the insured, Intentional effort to dampen the claim amount, committing Fraud and shirking working attitude. The total amount comes to Rs 17,676 (calculation shared with team).

Look forward for affirmative action from your side by 3rd October 2014.

Deepak Purswani

ICICI Prudential's Avatar
    ICICI Prudential is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Dear Mr. Saini,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concern to your satisfaction. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

In case of any clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

www.iciciprulife.com

Post Max Bupa Not Paying my Lawfull Claim,saying Emergeny requires 90 days waiting period.

Somesh Chandra,
    Director- Customer Services,
    Operations, Technology &
    Chief Quality Officer.
    Max Bupa Insurance Company Litimed.
    Health Insurance.
    Mathura Road , New Delhi- 110044.

Respected Dear Sirs.
    Good Day.

wish You All a Happy Diwali new year.

Received your E mail on 9/10/2014,

dob 21/06/1984, D/o L.U.Sidhai Chand Jain,
    R/O , plot No 5, Suman housing Colony,
    West Marredpally, Secunderabad-26,

Membership No : 2344527.
    customer ID : 2000046039.
    DOB : 21/06/1984.
    Valid From : 27/08/2014.
    Gender : female.
    Claim Number 101369.
    Submitted in September.

Sirs, IS ACUTE LEUKAEMIA, NOT UNDER EMERGENCIES.

AS PER YOUR POLICY [MAX BUPA] where in mentioned AS fallow;

What are the major exclusion in the policy: As per Max Bupa

· Addictive conditions and disorders. Ageing and puberty. Artificial life maintenance. Circumcision. Conflict and disaster. Congenital conditions. Convalescence and rehabilitation. Cosmetic surgery. Dental/oral treatment. Drugs and dressings for out-patient or take-home use. Eyesight. Experimental treatment. Health hydros, nature cure, wellness clinics etc.• HIV and AIDS. Hereditary conditions (specified)• Items of personal comfort and convenience:• Alternative Treatment(except for Consultation and Diagnostic Tests (For Platinum Policyholders only)) • Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Conditions—• Obesity. Out-patient Treatment. Reproductive medicine - Birth control & Assisted reproduction:• Self-inflicted injuries. Sexual problems and gender issues. Sexually transmitted diseases. Sleep disorders. Speech disorders. Treatment for developmental problems. Treatment received outside India-(except for treatment undertaken under "Emergency Medical Evacuation and Hospitalization (for Platinum Policyholders only)" or "Specified Illness Cover for treatment abroad (For Platinum Policyholders only)" of the Policy Document)• Unrecognized physician or Hospital • Unlawful Activity. Genetic disorders • any other such permanent exclusions as may be specified in the Schedule • Expenses specified in the List of Expenses Generally Excluded at Annexure III to the Policy Terms & Conditions

Waiting period: As per Max Bupa

• 90 days for all illnesses except any accidents or emergencies.

• 2 years specific waiting period for the following conditions for persons above 60 years of age
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAX BUPA HEALTH INSURANCE CO LTD
    IRDA LICENCE NO. 145

YOUR EMBLEM IS: HEALTH FIRST

SIR I FATHER OF CHETANA JAIN, [PATIENT]
    submitted first claim papers 16/ sep/2014
    Rs: 34271/-

Sir my daughter as also stated in my earlier e-mail that she is keeping ill health since 3/4 days from 6/9/14, severe body pain, fever etc.
    On 8/9/14 went to Dr Anoop Mehta, who presribed few medicines
    & asked to come in 2 days if not recovered, with CBP reports.

As she was did not recovered, I got CBP @ SDRC, Secunderabad.
    & on 10/9/14 evening, along with CBP report went to Doctor with my
    daughter & was asked to admit & got admitted @
    J.S.Mahavir Hospitals , Secunderabad of
    Doctor Anoop Mehta, J.S.Mahavir Hospitals , Secunderabad

Further another test was asked , which was also done through SDRC,
    & reports are submitted, N.Koteswara Rao, Supervisor - Flowcytometry, AmPath (American Institute of Pathology and Laboratory Sciences) Hyderabad .
    After this report The Doctor Conferred Acute Leukemia, CALLA

positive B- Lymphoblastic leukemia.

Sir Never i knew that she will have such a big Diesese,
    But as a Father I decided to get well and started treatment.
    & also informed by my e-mails to your Max Bupa.

Sir since its ongoing treatement and need Liquid cash, as such through few mails requested Max Bupa to fast reimburse my claims.
    Instead by their mail of 4/10 & 8/10, asking for fast reimbursement.

Received e mail on 5/10, asking that it will take further 21 days,

Then on 9/10 @ 3.56 pm mail ,asking for 7/8 working days.

Then immidiately on very same day by another mail in evening they sent e-mail thet my claim is denied.

Writing Me As Fallow:

As per documents, hospitalization date falls within first 90
    days of the policy so claim is not payable as per policy terms
    & conditions
    Claim Status : Denied.

Sir, I like to know if Acute Leukemia, CALLA positive B- Lymphoblastic leukemia.
    Is not under EMERGENCIES.

Sir as Earth Quakes are not predicted same newer I thought that My Daughter will have Blood Cancer,
    Is Blood cancer Predicted.

Sir to cover up your delay in reimbursement , and my frequent writing e- mails made your self to shed away from responsibility & denying the claim status.

Evev your self asked on 9/10 e-mail for 7/8 working days, but fastly e-mailed very same day, that it is 90 days waiting peroid.

Sir Do me Need Full.
    A fast reimbursement of Claims will help me to take care of My Daughters Health Emergencies, for Ongoing this treatement.

Even Knew about Max Bupa a very Trusted & reputed Health Insurance company, AND Because of this I went for This very Policy.

Copy Subitted to above E-Mails

secunderabad,
    10/10/2014

Imran Ahmed Khan is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

I Imran Ahmed Khan Policy no 5012264619,purchased a Life Secure Income Plan from Mr Rajeev Bansal contact no. 08447357468,08750785358 regional manager based at Ranchi. As Per the telephonic talk with him he has shared the plan as below:
    Plan Name:-Bharti AXA Life Secure Income Plan
    Payment Mode:- Yearly
    Payment & Plan Term:- 50K annually for 7years & plan will run till 17 years.
    Benefits under this plan is as under;
    1) Sum Assured would be 4.50 lacs
    2) Guaranteed addition would be 8.5% of Sum assured
    3) From 8th year to 17th year, I will get annually Rs 36K.
    4) Med claim of Rs 3Lacs every year, covering 5 family member( med claim includes OPD treatment )
    5) Guaranteed monthly income of Rs 1820 from the first premium till the last premium.(seven year period)
    6) 20% of Cash back on every premium (eg. For first premium, I will get it after 3 month & then every year I have to pay only deducted amount, that is 40K for next 6 year )
    7) He has told, if I courier all required document directly then I will get a voucher of Rs 3999.

But when I have received policy paper then the details were not matching. I was in continuous touch with Mr Rajeev Bansal, he assured me that the paper which I have received is a welcome kit, which was given by a third party & you will get a bond paper & that bond paper would be having all the details. He has given me the time line of bond paper that on 25th of august but that does not come. I have followed with complaints department & head complaints department but they are neither giving my money back nor providing the all stated benefits.
    Kindly help me to get my money back.
    Imran Ahmed Khan

Default Cancellation of bharti axa mips policies and refund of paid up premia- sudarshan ghosh

Sir/Madam,

I, Sudarshan Ghosh,resident at New Delhi, am the holder of Bharti AXA MIPS Policies, as per details below:

S No. MIPS Policy No. Issue Date of Policy Premia Paid Till Date
    1. 500-8704339 31 May 2012 Rs. 30,000/- in 2012
    2. 500-8730391 15 June 2012 Rs. 30,000/- in 2012
    3. 500-9045518 18 Sep 2012 Rs. 20,000/- in 2012
    + Rs. 20,000/- in 2013

TOTAL Rs. 1,00,000/-

I submit that my complaints regarding the above mentioned Bharti AXA MIPS Policies concern the following:-
    (a) A case of fraudulent entry made in the signed proposal form for MIP Policy no. 500-8704339. This involved the change, through overwriting by Bharti AXA company agent at Delhi , of the Premium Payment Term and Policy Benefit Period, subsequent to annotation of these entries and signature on the Proposal Form by me (copy of Proposal Form available on request). Subsequently, after continuous follow up by me through written applications in Dec 2012 and Oct 2013 to office branches at East of Kailash and Jhandewalan in Delhi and via e-mail to online Customer Grievance Centre , I was promised amendments for my said MIPS policy, through company reps in Mumbai and Delhi, on phone and e-mail.But no action for same has been thereafter forthcoming.I take strong and serious objection to this wrongful act by your company representative /agent in overwriting the customer signed entries on the Proposal Form , which is a financially tenable and legal document concerning the MIPS Policy.
    (b) The company Customer Relation Manager, who had facilitated selling of a second MIPS Policy no. 500-8730391, had also promised a discount called the HNIC Commission, if I bought a third MIPS Policy (with annual premium of Rs.20,000).Further, I was promised by the same CRM on phone that the discounted amount (under HNIC Commission) for the year 2012 would be credited to my bank account in 10-12 days.Based on his information, I bought the 3rd MIPS Policy no. 500-9045518.Till date, no such HNIC Commission/discount amount has been paid to me. Subsequently, I was informed through phone and e-mail from your Mumbai as well as Delhi office representatives, that no such HNIC discount is payable to me, as per company rules! This amounts to misinformation , fraud and mis-selling of the third MIPS Policy.

I regret to inform that throughout my dealings with the company agent and CRM of Bharti AXA , I was fed misinformation, especially to lure me into buying a third Bharti AXA MIPS Policy, at heavy premium rate (as is evident from facts indicated in para above).This in itself is against all principles of transparent and honest customer interaction, under the stringent rules guided by the IRDA. Further, the case is liable for strong legal action by me ,and I further do not want to continue any of my 3 MIPS policies , nor have further relations with Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd.

In view of the above, I request that all 3 MIPS Policies viz. no. 500-8704339,500-8730391, and 500-9045518, be cancelled. Further, the total premia amount paid by me till date for the 3 policies-an amount of Rs. 1,000,000 /- or Rupees One Lakh only (detailed breakdown indicated in first para above) and interest of Rs 20,000/- be refunded back to me at the earliest.

Request all assistance in cancellation of the Bharti AXA MIPS policies and refund of my money - amount of total Rs 1,20,000/- , from Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd.

Sudarshan Ghosh

MaxBupa is offline Junior Member

Dear Mr. L. U. SidhaiChand,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.Thank you for sending in your Contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Many Thanks,
    Team Max Bupa

MaxBupa is offline Junior Member

Dear Mr. L. U. SidhaiChand,

As per your discussion with our customer service team, your claim has been approved successfully. You shall receive the due amount at the earliest. Do let us know in case of any further queries on our Toll Free number 1800-3010-3333 or write us at customercare@maxbupa.com.

Many Thanks,
    Team Max Bupa.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1. Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 12:22 AM
  2. Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 05:50 PM
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 12:03 PM
  4. Credit Card (Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006)
    By Sundeep Aggarwal. in forum Credit Card