Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by neeru View Post
    Hello Sir
    I Neeru Rawat has a Credit Card with HDFC bank Credit Card # - 4346771100045286 with the credit limit --21000 rs and after repeated attempts of getting the card closed , i have not managed to do so .We have spoken on the phone before 3-4 times and you have got your agent to work on my case .My repeated communication was with the customer service initially for increasing the credit limit after using the card for more than a year after which i expressed my intention of closing the card acc and sent HDFC a letter on which i recieved no reply. I also wrote an email to your customer services and after not getting a satisfactory reply i went ahead and cut the card and sent it to your chennai office requesting to close my acc .This was done sometime in the month of Late March .

I Spoke to an Agent of your company named Ria and had word with her and told her that i am ready to make the complete payment on the card provided you give me a letter stating that the amount has been paid and the card stands cancelled and setteled,to which i was informed that the procedure will be followed and that they have to get an appoval to dispatch a closure letter from Chennia . She said that we can get the card acc setteled for 17000 rs and said that to begin the process i have to make an initial payment of 1100 rs which was made as your executive came and collected the money from my house and which also reflected on my Credit card account .
    After i made the payment i kept waiting for the approval from ur chennai office and was told after 3 weeks that the settlement amount will be 21000 and when i enquired about the 1100 that i paid i was told that it was just an initial amount to be paid to begin the process.So the 1100 rs were lost .....I was told that this is a proposal sent by the chennai office for me and i can refuse it and they can send it back for a review.After which i wrote a an email again to you requesting you to look into the matter and get the acc closed .After which i never got any cal from your end .
    Well NOw i have a salary acc with HDFC bank and my funds are on hold because of non payment of credit card dues, which are now close to 36000.00.

I have been running behind HDFC for closing my Credit card acc and always said that i want to make the complete payment provided i get a reciept or a letter stating that i have paid all my dues and the card stands cancelled.You did not get the card cancelled and the interest kept on increasing and now its 36000.00 .Why are you making me suffer for no reason at all .The customer is running behind you for the last 6 months for paying the dues and all i want is a letter which is quite valid as far as i understand , coz i want to be sure that there would be no charges on me again and thati have a proof of my card being cancelled .

The Salary is blocked because your executives have been extremely laid back in giving me a resolution and now i m suffering because i stay away from my family and have to pay my bills and rent ..Its a mental torture that you and your bank is giving me .The interest that has been levied on my card is unnecessary as i have requested for the cancellation of the card 6 months bak , paid the amount to initiate the cancellation process and have been waiting for your executived careless behavior to get over .
    1 more thing that your executives always are so rude and they pracrtically screem on the phone even though it was me who wanted to make the payment .When ever they talk theyalways say that they have spoken to me on the phone before and lie point blank on the face .I guess if they spoke to me the telephone record should speak and i dont think that it would be a difficult task to get the previous telephone bills for you to check if they made the calls.
    My no till yesterday was 9999318633 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting@@@@@@@@@@@@@@99993 18633@@@@@@end_of_the_skype_highlighting which has been changed from today 12/01/2010 to 9910069318 ,for which the updation of the new cellphone no is already been sent to the branch yesterday .If you want i can get you the losing date of my phone and show thatiu was using the phone for the last 1 year without any breakage ...P.s this is just to let you know that i ws using the same no that is on my bank acc and so that you dont say that you tried to contact me and the phone did not go through .

I would again request you with joint hands that please stop troubling me and please initiate the process fo getting the card cancelled and remove the extra interest amount that is on the card for no mistake of mine .
    Doing business is good but i guess doing a fair business is better and kepping the customers satistied the best .
    Kindly help me to unblock the funds and get the card cancelled .

I am attaching the letters of communication that happened between us from the start till the end .

Looking for your help and speedy response

Your Sincerely

Neeru Rawat
    Dear Mr Rawat,

A bank representative is investigating this matter and will shortly be in touch with you. Should you wish to communicate with the bank in the interim, we request you to write to us directly at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the reference id TTU00137202122010. We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your credit card number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

richamadan Guest

Post complaint of united bank of india shahzadabagh manager

My name is Richa madan, me and my family members saving a/c also have in this bank.But last 2009 my mother has expired.and nomination not mentioned in his A/c.last one year i have gone to 100 time in this bank for closing of my mother account. at last all annexure give to me from bank manager.
    But now bank manager has changed.He is so rude.He always give his attitude.he has no manners for dealing clients or women clients.And some person Mr Chhabra.He is very old.and he have no manners for dealing clients.Always both are shouting for clients.
    Every time i goes for submitt my affidavits.Manager also take it and says after 2 or 3 days all money will transfer in my account.but next time he says other legal heir sign is missing/this annex not attached or etc. problem he says.after some days i submitt my all annexure for checked up all documents for mr chhabra .then he take it and same reply said to me 2 or 3 days money will transfer.but he give me all annexures return to me.Mr chhabra and manager dont know what document is necessary for this conndition.
    I m a rly employee only saturday i have time to this work.all saturday i go than manager is always saying this is high value cleareness time come to other day.Then last 2 days back i said to manager that i will do RTI For this issue.But he says that u have no written response to me.
    always they creating more problem to me.
    Kindly solve my problem.They are not give me prompt responce.

PANKAJ koka Guest

Default Wrong Assurance given by Br. Manager

It has with ref to abv subj, i have approched to DENA BANK Pali (Raj. Br.) 3 months ago. i was approched becaouse i want to avail the 2 wheeler loan from DENA BANK PALI RAJASTHAN BR., on the day branch manager assured me tht he will sanction two wheeler loan after 1 month. on the same day i have booked HONDA ACTIVA SCOOTER at M/s. Ganeshm Honda (Sumerpur) by paying booking amount of Rs. 2000/-. after a month when i approched to BM he said first you get your account open in our branch, i have opned account same day, after a week when i again approched to bank to get the loan formalities clear/subbmite, that time the branch manager clearly refused to do the loan and he said in clear words that " ISHSE MUJE KYA FAYDA HOGA". sir, my bussiness and building both situated to adjoind the Dena Bank Bldng. and i have my own bussiness of Hardware & Plywoods in the name and style of M/s. Vinayak Hardware & Plywoods. beside of abv i have monthly rentle income of Rs. 1.25 Lacs. i have given my Blding To ICICI BANK, HDFC INSURANCE, ICICI LOMBARD GIC etc. bank manager may wish to get BRIBE on account of loan sanction. as such you are requested to pls looki into the matter and do needfull in the matter,

Regards.

Pali (Rajasthan) 306401
    Mob. 94604-12981

Kankan Kumar Das Guest

Default Cheque Book Delivery

I requesteded a Cheque Book.But HDFC bank has stooped delivering the Cheque Book to Residence Address and ask the customer to collect from Barnch.This has been done arbitrarily without taking customer into confidence and without considering customer's problems.When all other Bank can deliver Cheque Book to residence, why can't HDFC do that.

Default Compliant of HDFC Bank for wrongfully withholding funds from salary account

The Banking Ombudsman
    Place of BO’s office:- New Delhi.

Sub: Complaint against HDFC Bank , B-1, Vanijya Kunj, Enkay Tower,udhyog vihar, Gurgaon branch of
    HDFC BANK (Name of the Bank)

Details of the complaint are as under:
    1. Name of the Complainant - ASHMA MARWAH.

2. Full Address of the Complainant - M-198, 2nd Floor, VIkas Puri, New Delhi-110018
    ……………………
    Pin Code -110018
    Phone No/ Fax No:- 9958199541
    Email :- ashmamarwah@gmail.com

3. Complaint against (Name and full address of the branch/bank) …:- HDFC BANK ,B-1, Vanijya Kunj, Enkay Tower,udhyog vihar,Phase V, Gurgaon .

Pin Code -122001
    Phone No. / Fax No.-

Salary Account No.- 04851610093811 & Closed credit card No.4346772002157583

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank (Please enclose a copy of the representation) :- December 3,2010

(b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? YES
    ……………………….

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    Withholding without informing Rs. 8,531.77/- /- from my newly opened salary account for charges of closed credit card in 2009 due to deficiency in service and after paying all my outstanding due.

7. Details of the complaint: I closed my said credit card in 2009 after paying all my dues due to non recipt of the statement as the bank records my address as H-198 instead of M-198 and couldnot rectify the same after repeated reminders. Now, I opened a salary account with HDFC as I joined DLF Pramerical Life Insurance Company Limited . When my first salary got transfereed , I issued a cheque for MOIL Ltd. IPO which bounced due to insufficient funds. When I checked from the bank , I was told that a lien has marked for Rs.8531.77/- for my unsettled credit card which in my knowledge has been closed in 2009. They were accumulating the balance of interest outstanding from last 1 year and seized the amount from my newly opened account without my knowledge. I tried to show them the settlement letter for which they responded that the letter was issued on 30th October,2009, signed on 31st Oct. 2009 but I made the payment on 2nd November,2009 ( just after 1 day) ie. next month so the letter is invalid. Also, since the amount mentioned in letter is 3000/- and I paid my actual outstanding due ie 2700/- that settlement is invalid.
    No one took the note that I have closed the card due to deficiency in services so why will I pay for the bank;s fault. Aslo, I told them that they wll be levying cheque bounce charges of about Rs.450/- on my salary account with no fault of mine & if I discontinue the account, so they will acumulate the amount & deduct the exorbiant amount from my account in future (if I had any) .
    So, I wrote & spoke again & again to the customer services but no satisfactory reply received. I request you to look into the practice of the bank to harass the customer mentally and withdrawing the amount without the customer information.

Thanks & regards

ASHMA

9. Nature of Relief sought from the Banking Ombudsman

Recovery of Rs.8,531.77/- ie the amount deducted from my account along with compensation of Rs.1,00,000/- for the mental agony and harassment faced by me while dealing with the arrogent banking officials.

10. Nature and extent of monetary loss, if any, claimed by the complainant by way of compensation (please refer to clauses 12 (5) & 12 (6) of the Scheme) Rs.1,00,000/-

11. List of documents enclosed:

a. Copy of the Full & Final Settlement from HDFC Bank along with payment receipt.
    b. Emails to the Bank for the complaint.
    c. Reply of bank .
    d. statement of Bank showing the freezed amount.

and
    b) I/We have not concealed or misrepresented any fact stated in the above columns and in the documents submitted herewith.
    (ii) The complaint is filed before expiry of period of one year reckoned in accordance with the provisions of Clause 9(3)(a) and (b) of the Scheme.
    (iii) The subject matter of the present complaint has never been brought before the Office of the Banking Ombudsman by me/ us or by any of the parties concerned with the subject matter to the best of my/ our knowledge.
    (iv) The subject matter of the present complaint has not been decided by/pending with any forum/court/arbitrator.
    (v) I/We authorise the bank to disclose any such information/ documents furnished by us to the Banking Ombudsman and disclosure whereof in the opinion of the Banking Ombudsman is necessary and is required for redressal of our complaint.

(Signature of Complainant)

NOMINATION – (If the complainant wants to nominate his representative to appear and make submissions on his behalf before the Banking Ombudsman or to the Office of the Banking Ombudsman, the following declaration should be submitted.)

Shri/Smt…Ashma Marwah . who is not an Advocate and whose address is
    M-198, 2nd Floor, VIkas Puri, New Delhi-110018 as my/our REPRESENTATIVE in all proceedings of this complaint and confirm that any statement, acceptance or rejection made by him/her shall be binding on me/us. He/She has signed below in my presence.

[/QUOTE]

Default complaint against yes bank and SBI

dear Sir
    I have an NRE account with YES BANK , ANDHERI(W) Mumbai . I am a mariner so lots of time i have to go out of INDIA for by ship .
    my family is residing in JHARKHAND whre they are using my ATM card . so on 02march , 2010 my wife tried to withdraw money from SBI ATM @ kumardhubi, dhanbad( jharkhand ) with ATM no S1AN00344401/S1CN00344404 of amount Rs 10,000 through SBI ATM . at that time ATM shows tranction was successful but my was not got that amount
    . for this my registered complaint through phone with our branch and when i came back to INDIA i also regisetred
    complaint to my branch on 01/12/2010 with complaint no 042956 .
    but still i am unable to get my money so pl. do the needfull help to me
    my contact no is 09867699010
    PAWAN KUMAR

amandeep.asingh Guest

Thumbs down Against icici bank credit card without intimidating me closing my card for ever

Aman this side I was holding a ICICI Bank credit card with no.4477474445830006 since 09/2007.I have outstanding of rs 14000 which they deducted from my account as direct debit but when I was out of city traveled to far away I was going to pay my bills I shocked to know they dumped the card without any reasons ,asked the bank but got no response from them ,this is the worst bank services i ever imagined and i am going to close my all accounts from there also they are crooks u know ,I want to file that please have the answers from those crooks what if i may traveling depending on the credit card please file this issue of mine i will be happy if u help me to get of these scoundrels clutches.

Default Complaint against Axis Bank Greater Kailash-1,N.Delhi 48. S/B Account 0490101004182

Sub; Refund of Consolidation Charges Rs 1800 to S/B a/c 0490101004182

Sir/Madam.

I, Dr(Mrs) Shailja Bhatnagar has a saving bank account at Axis Bank Greater Kailash-1,N.Delhi 48.My account number is S/B Account 049010100418201.
    This account was opened by a Business Development Executive of this branch Mr Ajay Jha at Batra Hospital New Delhi 2 yr back. At the time of opening of account it was told that it is Shrimati scheme account with minimum zero balance.

In July 2010 I came to know that it is 10000 Rs minimum balance account.

A consolidation charges of Rs 1050 with service tax of Rs 108.15 deducted on 27/03/2010. and again a consolidation charges of Rs 750 with service tax of Rs 77.25 on deducted 26/06/2010 from my S/B account.

I approached Branch Manager thrice. I also gave an application at branch to get my money refund as customer is not at fault .I also mention in my application an assurance that I will maintain minimum balance of Rs 10000 in future.
    I e mail to Branch IT Helpdesk AXISIBRM=007-340-757 on 24/07/2010
    I e mail to Mr N.Raja Operations Head AXISIBRM=009-341-966 on 18/12/2010
    Both time I got reply email that branch is looking in matter but no reply from banktill date neither got refund.
    Sir Please do the needful to get my consolidation charges back. I am also giving you a feedback that your Business Development Executive hide certain important points with their customers.

Your Sincerely
    Dr (Mrs) Shailja Bhatnagar
    drshailjabhatnagar@yahoo.com

amit2346 Guest

Default mobile number updation

I AMIT KUMAR SINGH having account in union bank of india.The account number
    308002010909068 have requested for updating my mobile number to its
    proper place in the prescribed format of your system.What i mean to
    say is that,mobile number is there but not at the right place.Due to
    which I am getting problem in internet banking self user creation
    process.I have requested the bank several times but nothing has
    happend.

Also your tollfree customer care number doesen't work from out side
    delhi and from reliance numbers inside delhi.
    So I request you to please do some thing because I have lot of
    expectation from this bank.My branch is EAST PATEL NAGAR , NEW DELHI

regards,

amit

Default Complaint for loss of cheque of Rs. 22,43,000 in clearing by State Bank of India,

Complaint against State Bank of India, Civil Lines, Jalandhar for loosing cheque of Rs. 22,43,000 in clearing relief and componsation sort in the complaint.

To:
    Place of BO’s office: Chandigarh

Sub: Complaint against : State Bank Of India, Civil Lines Jalandhar (Name of the bank’s branch) of
    State Bank Of India, Civil Lines Jalandhar (Name of the Bank)

1. Name of the Complainant: Satnam Agri Products Ltd., Jalandhar

2. Full Address of the Complainant :Nirmal Cold Store,
    Near Bhargav Camp, Opp UCO Bank,
    Nakodar Road, Jalandhar, Punjab
    Pin Code 144003
    Phone No/ Fax No. 0181- 2203644, 4637798
    Email satnam_agri@rediffmail.com

3. Complaint against (Name and full address of the branch/bank) State Bank of India, Civil Lines Jalandhar.

Pin Code 144001
    Phone No. / Fax No. 0181- 4604003/ 5081360

…………………………………………………………………………

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank (Please enclose a copy of the representation) 04.10.2006

(b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? YES/NO
    ( Please enclose a copy of the reminder )
    Yes, So many times. from 04.10.2006 till date and bank also agreed.

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    Componsation against lost of cheque of Rs. 22,43,000, as such, loosing the amount by SBI, Main Brach Jalandhar, in clearing.

7. Details of the complaint:
    (If space is not sufficient, please enclose separate sheet)
    Loss of cheque by bank in clearing henceforth loosing the amount and claim agaist the party who issued the cheque. I am bearing the interest on amount till today.

8. Whether any reply (Within a period of one month after the bank concerned received the representation) has been received from the bank? No

9. Nature of Relief sought from the Banking Ombudsman
    Total amount of the cheque which is lost in clearing by the bank.
    ( Please enclose a copy of documentary proof, if any, in support of your claim )

10. Nature and extent of monetary loss, if any, claimed by the complainant by way of compensation (please refer to clauses 12 (5) & 12 (6) of the Scheme) Rs. 22,43,000/-

11. List of documents enclosed:
    (Please enclose a copy of all the documents )

Shri/ Harbans Singh, who is not an Advocate and whose address is
    C/o Nirmal Cold Store, Nakodar Road, Jalandhar

Harbans Singh
    [/QUOTE]

Default Complaint against State Bank of India, Civil Lines Jaladhar, Lost of Cheque

To, dated:- 18.01.2011
    The Banking Ombudsman,
    Jeevan Bharti Building,
    Tower No-1, 7th Floor,
    124, Cannought Circus,
    New Delhi-110001,

Sub:- . Complaint against State Bank of India, Civil Lines Jaladhar, for Loss of Cheque in clearing.

To 1st Reminder 31.12.2010 2nd Reminder 18.01.2011
    Mr. Lalit Shriwastav
    C/o Reserve Bank of India,
    4th Floor, Sector 17
    Chandigarh

Sub: Appeal to save Direct Agriculture Based Food Processing Unit in Punjab, first time in India with equity participation of State Government, no Subsidy from Food Processing Industry & NABARD and charging 14% Interest on Agri Based Project by Banks & NABARD. Proposal given to Bank in 2004 & commercial production started in July, 2008 (due to wrong communication between consortium Banks SBI, IOB & NABARD, delay in disbursement). Loan disbursed between 2006 to 2008 A/C NPA 30.10.06 without release of working Capital & Term Loan. Loan sanctioned in DIRECT AGRICULTURE GREEN FIELD LOAN BY SBI, NABARD.

APPEAL

(By Mandip Singh, a farmer, to save him from committing
    Suicide due to unnecessary pressure, wrong accumulated interest
    and recovery of agriculture Green Field loan by Bank by misusing
    existing laws)

It is well known fact that the back bone of a good Economy is Agriculture of the country. This is also a shocking fact that farmers are suffering very badly due to wrong policies, allurements for agriculture loans by Banks and other Financial Institutions and thereafter wrongful loan recovery procedures to grab land of the farmers or his assets by taking advantage of strict recovery laws, irrespective of giving importance to farmer’s contribution to food production.

One side the Government is alluring the Potato Farmers in Jalandhar belt to come forward to set up processing units of potatoes, whereas, if farmer like me comes forward to set up potato processing project he is ruined by the delay of two years tactics of disbursement of loans by the Bank to earn more interest and interest on interest like Money Lenders of olden time and subsequently delaying the implementation of the project . Henceforth the farmer becomes defaulter in repayment of loan in time henceforth creating the pressure of recovery on the farmer by first declaring him NPA on 30.10.2006 without disbursement of full amount of term loan by the Bank which continued till Jan. 2007. However the most astonishing part is that the commercial production of potato processing unit was started in July 2008. As such, then misusing the strict recovery laws to recover agriculture Green Field loan instead of restructuring the agriculture loan account.

I , Mandip Singh, a farmer, from Jalandhar who is also a Big Victim of such Big Slogans of the Government and such allurements of Banks of low interest agriculture loans in value addition Agri Based Project of Potato in North India but my consortium of Banks (SBI, IOB, NABARD ) have charged agri based potato processing project interest on Green Field loan amount @ 12.5 % to 14.00 % plus penal interest also. Loan was sanctioned as Green Field Agri Based.

In 2004 the Punjab Agro Corporation Limited has appealed the farmers to set up potato processing plants in the state. As such, I took the initiative to set up a potato processing Mega Project in association with PAICL in the name and style of Satnam Agri Products Limited, Jalandhar with a paid up Share capital of Rs.16.73 Cr. and funding of term loan of Rs.18.50 Cr from State Bank of India in consortium with NABARD and I.O.B. sanctioned within 18 months (Proposal submitted in the Bank in March 2004 and Loan sanctioned in Sept. 2005 ) Loan was sanctioned as Green Field Agri Based .

The story of my misery and mental agony have started from the year 2003 when I incorporated the Company and submitted my papers to the Bank for sanction of the Agriculture loan in the month of March, 2004 with Technical viability report by SBI assessed at Rs. 22.00 Cr. but sanctioned by Bank 18.50. Cr. however our demand was 27.00 Cr. and total project cost in the year 2003 was Rs.37.37 Cr. The Bank took more than 18 months to sanction the loan amount. Where as, I was motivated by Bank to invest my money in Land and construction of Building in 2004-05. At the time of sanction I was promised by the Bank to increase this amount to my need in future. The cost of project was increased from Rs. 37.37 Cr. to Rs.45.00 Cr. in the year 2008 which was contributed out of my personal resources also bad luck of the company is that subsidy from NABARD ( which is already financed to this unit ) and food processing industry has not released till today.

The loan was disbursed between 2006 and 2008 in parts and with whims of Bank Managers and delay procedures adopted by the consortium Banks. The interest for the delay was also charged to the project. Needless to mention here that a sum of Rs. 4.00 Cr. was sanctioned as working capital in 2007 against which Rs. 2.80 Cr. was adjusted against interest, thereafter Rs. 2.00 Cr. was sanctioned as enhancement in working capital as such the project was ruined by not providing sufficient working capital of Rs. 8.00 Cr. but the Bank was impatient in recovering the interest instead of waiting for running of the project smoothly. So many reminders and the request letters are on the file regarding our troubles and delay on the part of the Bank in processing, sanction of loan amount, delay in disbursement and payments in parts . The financial consortium members including Banks have admitted the above facts in the consortium meeting but did not give any heed to hue and cry of Satnam Agri Products Limited (my potato processing project). Life time earnings was invested by Mandeep Singh and his family members to complete this project to avoid any miss-happening where as the Bank continued to charge interest on interest and did not care for the delay in release of payments or delay in implementation of the project.
    In Sept. 2008 the Company again requested for the working capital of Rs. 8.00 Cr. for the year 2008-09. Which was also promised by consortium in Jan 2009 payment in Feb. & March 2009 for buying of potatoes for processing. But the agony is the amount of Rs. 7.50 Cr. was sanctioned in May 2009 by two Banks ( SBI & IOB ) and NABARD denied in Aug. 2009 after the completion of harvesting season of potatoes as such the delay in providing working capital in time deprived the Company from buying the Raw Material for processing in the year 2008-09. Henceforth another blow of Rs. 3.50 Cr. as interest was debited to Company’s account. Though the Bank failed to provide working capital and doomed the Company. The delays on part of Banks have made the Company unproductive and defaulter. NABARD have also admitted it in their Techno- Feasibility report regarding the above stated delays. But they are earning interest on delay period at the cost of the Company and now threatening to recover the loan amount through misuse of strict recovery laws by auctioning the Company and my private assets, under SARFAESI Act.
    PRAYER
    I humbly pray to people at large and all human right organization and ministers of the State and ministers of the Centre and Chairman of the Banks to come forward to look into my agony and injustice done to me and my family members by the Banks and to save the family of a farmer from becoming paupers and ruining their entire life earnings by wrong recovery decision of the Banks by taking advantage of existing recovery laws.

If timely help is not provided no farmer will come forward to set up any food processing plant in the country to contribute to the food industry and economy of the Country, therefore it seems that only MNC’s can set up the project in the country and a farmer can not get this opportunity to make contribution to the economy and can not convert our crop in value additions. The invitation by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India and FICCI to promote the initiative taken by me is enclosed herewith. But I regret to say that all the recognitions and honors given to me by the Central and State Governments are of no use today. Please help me out from this.

Mandip Singh
    ( Agriculturist)

Managing Director
    Satnam Agri Products Limited

Note – The supporting documents have already sent to you along with letter dated 09.12.2010.

Default Complaint against SBI, Jalandhar for componsation for negligence in our Subsidy case

To:
    Place of BO’s office. Chandigarh

Sub: Complaint against State Bank of India , Civil Lines, Jalandhar (Name of the bank’s branch) of
    State Bank of India, Civil Lines, Jalandhar (Name of the Bank)

Details of the complaint are as under:
    1. Name of the Complainant . Satnam Agri Products Ltd.

2. Full Address of the Complainant. Nirmal Cold Store, Bhargav Camp,
    Opp UCO Bank, Nakodar Road,
    Jalandhar, City
    Pin Code 144003
    Phone No/ Fax No. 0181-2201690, 4637798
    Email satnam_agri@rediffmail.com

3. Complaint against (Name and full address of the branch/bank) State Bank of India, Main Branch, Civil Lines, Jalandhar, Punjab

Pin Code 144001
    Phone No. / Fax No. 0181- 4604003, 5081360

…………………………………………………………………………

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank (Please enclose a copy of the representation) 06.11.2009 through MFPI

(b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? YES/NO

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    The company is entitled for SUBSIDY from Ministry of Food Processing Industry. The entire papers for this Subsidy was submitted to SBI, Civil Lines, Jalandhar, through Mr. Fotedar, Chief Manager SBI for further submission. which they have delayed and there is no knowledge of their submission or not, henceforth company has not received till date subsidy of Rs. 50,00,000. Which amount would have been received by the company three years back if the bank have submitted documents in time to Food Processing Industry, Delhi and Moniter the status of Subsidy. This negligence on the part of SBI, Jalandhar in handleing and delaying our documents, have cost a monitory loss of more than 1,00,00,000 towards subsidy and interests on interest.

7. Details of the complaint:
    (If space is not sufficient, please enclose separate sheet)

The company is entitled for SUBSIDY from Ministry of Food Processing Industry. The entire papers for this Subsidy was submitted to SBI, Civil Lines, Jalandhar, through Mr. Fotedar, Chief Manager SBI for further submission. which they have delayed and there is no knowledge of their submission or not, henceforth company has not received till date subsidy of Rs. 50,00,000. Which amount would have been received by the company three years back if the bank have taken the care of the papers. This clouse negligence on the part of SBI, Jalandhar have cost a monitory loss of more than 1,00,00,000 towards tudy and interests.

8. Whether any reply (Within a period of one month after the bank concerned received the representation) has been received from the bank? Yes/ No
    ( if yes, please enclose a copy of the reply )

9. Nature of Relief sought from the Banking Ombudsman'
    Comonsation of Rs. 1,00,00,000 from SBI

10. Nature and extent of monetary loss, if any, claimed by the complainant by way of compensation (please refer to clauses 12 (5) & 12 (6) of the Scheme) Rs. 1,00,00,000

11. List of documents enclosed:
    (Please enclose a copy of all the documents )

Mandip Singh MD

Shri/Smt Harbans Singh who is not an Advocate and whose address is
    C/o Nirmal Cold Storage, Nakodar Road, Jalandhar

Harbans Singh

Default frozen A/c

I have a Salary A/c No. 016401010743 with ICICI branch at Chakrata Road Dehradun. The A/C was freezed suddenly without any intimation although my email address is also registered with them. This fact came to my knowledge when HDFC bank informed that my PDC of ICICI for EMI has been returned unpaid. On contacting customer care I came to know that it was due to freezing of my a/c and the reason was non-credit of salary, I told them that this is not the case, an amount of Rs.11000/- is being regularly remitted, they can see the a/c statement themselves. On their perusal they admitted but said how they know it is salary. I told them that this has to be cleared by them and this is not my problem.

Then they told me to contact the branch of ICICI where my A/C is. I told them that I am on tour and as such contacted by phone with the branch manager who asked for address proof document and my photograph.

I sent both of these, but my question is ISN’T THIS HARRASSMENT ON THE PART OF ICICI BANK to resort to such extreme measures of freezing my salary a/c for no apparent fault of mine- which has led to dishonoring of my EMI cheque, subequent penalty and loss of face in addition to mental and physical TRAUMA when my debit card was also unable to withdraw the money, for daily needs.

My EMI ICICI cheque no. 35501 dated 31/12/2010 for Rs. 9011/- given to HDFC for payment earlier dishonored has attracted penalty of Rs.68/-.

In all sincerety it is, ICICI liability is TO PAY THIS PENALTY to HDFC on my behalf. I have sent this complaint to ICICI number of times but they have even failed to acknowledge reciept.

Sincerely
    srishti raj (srishtiraj_g@yahoo.co.in)

Default complain against ICICI bank for providing negative remarks in CIR of CIBIL

I am Sabitabrata Ghosh want to state you the following for your kind information and necessary action at the earliest.
    I have taken a car loan from your Rourkela counterpart in the month of October’2006.The LAN No was LARKA 00008385518.The loan amount was Rs.266294.00.The EMI was Rs.5784.00 and the tenure was 60months.For repayment of the loan the bank used ECS from my ICICI Bank Account no: 019401001524. With this loan amount I have purchased a Maruti ALTO LXI car from M/S. ORBIT MOTOR, ROURKELA, and ORISSA. The show room price of the car was Rs.296012.00.Apart from the cost of the car I have paid an amount of Rs.35000.00 for registration of the car, insurance of the car and sound system of the car. Here please note that the financing agency i.e.ICICI Bank bound me to purchase the car insurance from ICICI Lomabard.Also insuring the car from their (ICICI Bank)agency was a precondition laid by the finance(ICICI Bank) to sanction the loan. The insurance policy number was 3001/50565891/00/000.During doing the policy; both the financing bank agent (ICICI BANK) and insurance agent (ICICI LOMBARD) stated that the policy will be cashless type whenever needed. So briefly speaking to purchase the car and take the car on road I have spend another Rs. 65000.00 apart from the loan amount.
    Everything was fine since 6th April’2007.Unfortunately On 7th April’2007 when I was on the way to my office from sambalpur to Rengali the car mate with an heavy road accident near villege AMBAPARA on SH-10(Sambalpur-Rourkela Highway) under SASAN Police Station of Sambalpur District,Orissa.The car got completely damaged without harming any third party. I was driving the vehicle. I am possessing a valid driving license (No: S/44288/DURG issued by the Licensing authority, Durg, Madhya Pradesh. After the occurrence of the above said accident the incident was reported to the local Police station (Sasan Police Station. The Police station diary entry no was Sason/No160, dated 08-04-2007.The accident matter also reported to the insurance company i.e. ICICI Lombard’s Sambalpur branch office for their necessary action thereafter. The Claim no was-00351075.Then after as per the instruction of the Insurance company (ICICI Lombard) the vehicle was transferred to the local authorized Maruti Service Station”ODYSSEY MOTORS PVT. LTD, SAMBALPUR” from Sasan Police Station on date 25-04-2007.The job card was issued by ODYSSEY MOTORS PVT.LTD (No-JCO7000454, DTD.25-04-2006). At that I got surprised with the statement of the Car Insurance agent that policy is not cashless type as facilated by Maruti insurance etc.By heard that I got stunned because at the earlier the financer bank and the insurance company(Both are belongs to ICICI group) promised some thing different. When I questioned regarding this matter to the ICICI Lombard and the ICICI Banks car loan person then they told me to shift the accident & damaged vehicle to a local unauthorized garage. Which was not accepted by me because when authorized dealer and service station of Maruti was available then why should we take the vehicle to a local unauthorized garage? When I have asked the Insurance person is their desired garage is enlisted with the insurance company he did not give any statement and told me to continue with the ODYSSEY motors and told me to pay the Authorized garage an amount of Rs.10000/- for prepare the estimate and as an advance. And told me that letter the amount will be paid to me. Here please note that during the accident the car was less than six month old from the commencement of the insurance. After that the garage started to evaluate the loss and made an estimate of Rs.320000.00 for repairing of the vehicle. The garage submitted the detail estimate prepared by authorized and certified engineer. The Garage suggested for the body shell replacement but the insurance company not agreed with the estimate as the IDV value of the car was Rs.281211.00.Also the garage asked me to deposit an amount of Rs.150000.00 to start the repairing work of the vehicle. It was beyond my capability and the insurance company was doing nothing regarding sort out of the problem. They are just prolonging the matter without any reason by arising many funny matters. Sometime they told the police report was wrong, some time they told I was not available at my address, sometime they told my driving license was wrong. I have all supporting documents regarding all these. Due to all these reason I got tired and fed up and officially I have instructed the ICICI bank to stop the payment of EMI to ICICI Car finance on date 06-07-2007, because I have no other way. By this time a long time passed and after several ran out behind both the Bank and the Insurance Company at the end the insurance treated the matter as total loss and settled the claim for Rs.225000.00 with consent from ICICI Bank’s car loan department as the car was hypothecated to the ICICI bank. Accordingly send a cheque of Rs.165000.00 to the ICICI Bank directly and told them to take the handover of the vehicle salvage from the garage. But both bank and the insurance company did not bother for my loss which was around Rs.120000.00.When ever I did questioned the both parties divert the issue. Before settlement the insurance company and bank bound me to sign many papers with mental ragging. At that time I have no other way to sort out the matter. After issue of the cheque no body from bank and Insurance Company intimated me nothing. After my several enquiry they told me the matter, then again I have asked them about compensation of my loss. Again the both agency i.e. the bank and the insurance company playing the old game of prolonging of the matter and after several efforts and request no one i.e. bank or the insurance company did not paid me a single penny. Ultimately I lost my all efforts and on 24-01-2010 the ICICI bank take the handover of the vehicle.
    This is the real fact regarding the car loan no LARKA 00008385518 which the ICICI Bank intimated the CIBIL.
    Now decide what is the justification of ICICI bank when the Bank itself caused financial loss to me. Now I am regularly sending request to customer care of ICICI Bank but they did not respond to sort out my matter and do the needful to correct my record in CIBIL.For the Unlawful act Of ICICI Bank at CIBIL the HDFC Ltd rejected my Home loan application.
    I am expecting that your end must expedite the matter and do the necessary to correct the CIR of me in CIBIL and must asked the ICICI bank for their valid justification. Waiting for your early response and action to correct the data in CIR of CIBIL.
    My PAN no is AIXPG5637L
    Sabitabrata Ghosh
    Cell No:9009990610

Default Cheque Book Request Rejected due to Poor Banking -- A/c No :30012524008

Rept Sir,

I have an account with sbi medical college branch ,last two weeks back my relative approch the branch manager with my request of a cheque book.But unfortunately my representative get very bad revert from the manager .He is not willing to allow a cheque book to this account due to poor banking , he want atleast six month time to issue a cheque book .This is my first experience when iam approching a cheque book request rejected due to poor banking.I think this is not last word .I required a cheque book with ifsc code to open an trading account.Please do the needfull

Rds,

Sreejith c
    Mob: 9747003666 or 9895812641

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

1. Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:28 AM
  2. Credit Card (Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006)
    By Sundeep Aggarwal. in forum Credit Card
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:43 PM
  3. Form 10C
    By Unregistered in forum Provident Fund
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:34 AM
  4. Complaint on icici banking....
    By GOPINATH.G in forum Banking