Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

SHOP NO. 3, MAIN SOHNA ROAD,
    FARIDABAD( HARAYANA)

The Reserve Bank of India

Sub: Complaint Wrong transfer of NEFT

I Pankaj Arora customer of ICICI bank my A/c No. is 102505000958. I have transferred the amount of Rs. 1,54,811 (One Lakh Fifty Four thousand Eight hundred and Eleven) on 27/04/2012 through the NEFT to Usha Steel Center , who is having there A/C in the Vijaya Bank, Ballabgarh Branch , Faridabad. The Amount was transferred in Current A/C No. 830506211000040 whose IFSC Code is VIJ B0008305. it has not yet received by the party and almost one month has been passed and your bank could not give a favorable reply to us. So I request u to Please look into the matter as soon as possible and refund my 1,54,811 Rs. immediately. we have already discussed the same issue with Vijaya Bank Branch Manager and he even said that we will be recieving the amount within one week and more than one month has already passed and we didn't received any payment from them.and both banks icici and vijaya not giving favorable reply to us. even the manager of vijaya bank not behaving us in a well manner.

Kindly look into this matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely
    SAI SALES CORPORATION

Pankaj Arora (09818663908)

parveen kumari Guest

Default Reg.penalty for foreclosure of home loan by DHFL

This is to state that I have home loan from DHFL in Dec, 2009, loan code is 00000114, for the amount of Rs 14,55497 @ 8.75%. Now the rate of interest of interest from 1st April has been increased to 12.25%. Because of this my EMI has increased from RS 12,867 to Rs. 16,016/- which is very burden some for me to pay. Hence I have decided to0 switch over the loan to another Bank from DHFL. When I approached the concerned bank they asked me for the penalty of Rs. 46679/- as foreclosure chages. As per the latest guide lines of RBI no bank of finincial institution shall charge any foreclosure charges.

Default Complaint against SBI, Chittivalasa Branch, Visakhapatnam District

Though complaint lodged with Banking Ombudsman vide complaint No. 201112009001749, disallowing for transactions without any valid reason after having accepted for some transactions and without any reason stopped transactions on vague complaints and detaining large amount of the Church.

Default Removal of minimum Average monthly balance provision and refund of money debited as AMB charges.

Jeevan Bharti Building, Tower No.1,
    7th Floor, 124, Cannought circus
    Delhi-110001

Subject:-Complaint against HDFC BANK, Sec-110, Noida for debiting AMB and cess without intimation

HDFC bank is charging unjustified AMB charges from many customers. There are many complaints that have been lodged against HDFC bank on online forums. Also please consider if there is any rational for putting minimum average monthly balance in bank accounts. Customers are depositing money in their account and why should their money be blocked in their account which they cannot use. This is unjustified, as it is denying them the right to use their own money. Please consider removing the AMB charges so that banks cannot fleece their customers at their will on account of the minimum monthly balance. Also I would like to mention that earlier there was provision of minimum quarterly balance which has been changed to minimum monthly balance. My account number 09301000007387 has been deducted with 262.06 without any intimation from the bank.

Yours faithfully
    Vivek Agarwal

felixff is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Late credit to my account.

To: June 7, 2012

Shri V Ramchandra Rao
    C/O Reserve Bank of India
    Garment House, 3rd Floor,
    Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli,
    Mumbai 400 018.

Sub: Complaint against State Bank of Travancore, Mu@@@@ ( West ) Branch.

Details of the complaint are as under:

1. Name of the Complainant : Mr Felix F. Fernandes, Prop M/s F M Associates.

2. Full Address of the Complainant : Vaishali Co.-Op. Housing Society Ltd.

D2 / 47, Balrajeshwar Road,
    Mu@@@@ ( West )
    Mumbai – 400 080
    Telefax: 022-21646433 Mobile: 9819025608Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman-img005.jpgForm of complaint - Banking Ombudsman-img004.jpgForm of complaint - Banking Ombudsman-img003.jpgForm of complaint - Banking Ombudsman-img002.jpgForm of complaint - Banking Ombudsman-img006.jpg

Email : felixff@vsnl.net

3. Complaint against: STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE

Balrajeshwar Apartment,
    Balrajeshwar Road, Mu@@@@ ( W ),
    Mumbai - 400080

Tel: 022-21643958 / 3959 / 0125 / 1992

Fax: 022-21640959

4. Particulars of Bank or Credit card Account (If any)
    Our Current Account No: 67000018103
    BRANCH CODE: 70533

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank.

Enclosed our letter dated 03.04.2012 & 26.04.2012

(b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? NO
    Since handing over a copy of the letter dated 26.04.2012 personally to the Branch

Manager Mu@@@@ ( W ), made personal visits to the Branch Manager, twice every week to
    follow up regarding the credit of interest to my account.

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    Amount in USD received the bank in Jan. 2009 not credited to my account until April

2012 ( 3 years ).

7. Details of the complaint:
    (If space is not sufficient, please enclose separate sheet)

In December 2011, my CA, during reconciliation of the statement informed me that payment was due from my principals in Taiwan. Immediately I sent a message to my principals in Taiwan to make the remittance as soon as possible. To my surprise my Taiwan principals sent me a remittance statement informing me that the remittance was made to my account in January 2009. When I approached the bank to check on this remittance, along with a copy of the remittance statement, initially the bank refused to accept my request, stating that it was a 3 year old issue. When I mentioned that I would take up the matter with higher authorities the bank staff made some inquiries by checking in their sundry account and found out that the said proceeds of my remittance was lying in the sundry account. They then credited my Current Account with the proceeds amounting to INR 59,835.00 the equivalent of Total USD 1237.86 ( Converted @ Rs 48.34 /USD ). After the principal amount was credited to my account, I met the Branch Manager demanding interest at FD rate for 3 years delay in credit to our account. The Branch Manager mentioned that this is 3 years old case and also a current account, hence no interest will be paid. Hence I decided to take up this matter of non payment of Interest with the bank’s higher authorities and a letter dated April 26, 2012 was sent (copy enclosed ) to the Assistant General Manager, Head office, Trivandrum. Since April 26, 2012 I have been meeting the Branch Manager, Mu@@@@ ( W ) twice in a week only to get some lame excuses everytime. Follow up meeting with the Branch Manger since giving the letter. First week reply by the branch manager ---- Interest is being calculated. Second week reply by the branch manager ---- Awaiting General Manager’s signature. Third Week reply by the branch manager ---- Action being taken against staff. Thereafter , reply by the branch manager ------ Please wait. And until now I am still waiting.
    From my meetings with the Branch Manager, I get a feeling that the bank is not interested in making the interest payment. I requested the Branch Manager for a reply to my letter, but he stated that my letter was addressed to his superior, hence he is unable to officially give a reply to my letter. Till date the interest is not credited to my account and hence this letter being sent to your attention, for speedy action to make the concerned bank to immediately credit the interest to my account. 8. Whether any reply (Within a period of one month after the bank concerned received the representation) has been received from the bank? No

9. Nature of Relief sought from the Banking Ombudsman – Interest on the above sum of Rs.

59,835.00 @ 10 % p.a. for 3 years.
    Enclosed our letter dated April 03, 2012 & April 26, 2012.

10. Nature and extent of monetary loss, if any, claimed by the complainant by way of compensation (please refer to clauses 12 (5) & 12 (6) of the Scheme) Interest on Rs. 59,835 (@ 10 % p.a. for 3 years).

11. List of documents enclosed:
    Our letter dated April 03, 2012 addressed to the Branch Manager, Mu@@@@ ( West )

Our letter dated April 26, 2012 addressed to the Asst.Gen.Mgr, Head office, Trivandrum
    Remittance statement FAGH 0072933 dtd. Jan.15, 2009 for USD 825.24
    Remittance statement FAGH 0072934 dtd. Jan.15, 2009 for USD 412.62

12. Declaration:
    (i) I/ We, the complainant/s herein declare that:
    a) the information furnished herein above is true and correct;
    and
    b) I/We have not concealed or misrepresented any fact stated in the above columns and in the documents submitted herewith.
    (ii) The complaint is filed before expiry of period of one year reckoned in accordance with the provisions of Clause 9(3)(a) and (b) of the Scheme.
    (iii) The subject matter of the present complaint has never been brought before the Office of the Banking Ombudsman by me/ us or by any of the parties concerned with the subject matter to the best of my/ our knowledge.
    (iv) The subject matter of the present complaint has not been decided by/pending with any forum/court/arbitrator.
    (v) I/We authorise the bank to disclose any such information/ documents furnished by us to the Banking Ombudsman and disclosure whereof in the opinion of the Banking Ombudsman is necessary and is required for redressal of our complaint.
    (vi) I/We have noted the contents of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006.

Yours faithfully,

(Signature of Complainant)

felixff is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Late credit to my account.

To: June 7, 2012

Shri V Ramchandra Rao
    C/O Reserve Bank of India
    Garment House, 3rd Floor,
    Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli,
    Mumbai 400 018.

Sub: Complaint against State Bank of Travancore, Mu@@@@ ( West ) Branch.

Details of the complaint are as under:

1. Name of the Complainant : Mr Felix F. Fernandes, Prop M/s F M Associates.

2. Full Address of the Complainant : Vaishali Co.-Op. Housing Society Ltd.

D2 / 47, Balrajeshwar Road,

Balrajeshwar Road, Mu@@@@ ( W ),
    Mumbai - 400080

Tel: 022-21643958 / 3959 / 0125 / 1992

Fax: 022-21640959

4. Particulars of Bank or Credit card Account (If any)
    Our Current Account No: 67000018103
    BRANCH CODE: 70533

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank.

Enclosed our letter dated 03.04.2012 & 26.04.2012

(b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? NO

follow up regarding the credit of interest to my account.

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)

2012 ( 3 years ).

7. Details of the complaint:
    (If space is not sufficient, please enclose separate sheet)

59,835.00 @ 10 % p.a. for 3 years.
    Enclosed our letter dated April 03, 2012 & April 26, 2012.

11. List of documents enclosed:

Remittance statement FAGH 0072933 dtd. Jan.15, 2009 for USD 825.24
    Remittance statement FAGH 0072934 dtd. Jan.15, 2009 for USD 412.62

12. Declaration:
    (i) I/ We, the complainant/s herein declare that:
    a) the information furnished herein above is true and correct;
    and
    (vi) I/We have noted the contents of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006.

Yours faithfully,

Felix F. Fernandes

(Signature of Complainant)

Default Debit of Amount of Rs 15000 from Savings account in Punjab National Bank

I want to submit that rupees 15000 is debited from my account No.4867000100011259.The whole incident that happened is briefed below:

My Name is Vipan Bindroo & my account is in PNB Saket.On 15.04.2012 ,i made transaction of Rs.1500 from PNB ATM at Saket ,after a few days when i again went to ATM for withdrawal of money , it came to my notice that an additional transaction of Rs 15000/- is debited from my account which was not done by me.I have lodged complaint to Bank as well as Customer Care ide my complaint no .57654240but they replied that transaction is successful and asked to see the video footage I have seen the CCTV video footage in presence of Bank Manager -which showed that transaction was not done by me.I have requested to Bank Manger to resolve this issue but he has denied to help me by saying that this is not his job and he does not believe this footage.

So,it is requested to help me

Vipan Bindroo
    97/6 ,pushp vihar
    saket new delhi

dr navin kumar Guest

Default fraud done by standard chartered bank

sir
    we have availed home loan of rs.3cr with scb bak last 3yrs ago.i have send request for closure of my loan last jan12 where after more than 100 visit of my representaive at their branch at cp they have released foreclosure letter in april12.sir then thay have imposed prepayment charged of 2.25% on my home loan which we have read in papers that rbi have waived but sir i my prefessional by dctor and running multi speciality hospital in greater noida they have not waived the same.sir after i made my payment with prepayment then in month thay have yet trying to create problem that scb have provided unsecure business loan of rs.44lacs and harassing me that i have to close my business loan also but when i have agree to close then thay have tried to blackmale that i have to pay 5.5% prepayment charges.sir i have paid my total payment of rs.3cr where i have paid interest as well principal of rs.1cr where only 1lacs was reduced in principal.sir scb is trying to blackmail and their people are also talking very rudly.

staramitks Guest

Angry Harassed by HDFC Credit Card Department

Hi Sir,

HDFC Credit card division has sent me legal notice for payment on a credit card( Card No. 4181362000595907) which was never received by me.
    I have taken following steps till now :-
    1. I have already submitted Customer Dispute Form (On the day I was informed about this transaction).
    2. Filed FIR for the fraudulent transaction with Noida Police.
    3. Sent mail to HDFC Credit card customer care department about wrong details associated with the card (like mobile no. , email id and other details)
    4. Bank has not even replied on my mails and instead sent me a legal notice asking for payment.
    5 . I have communication records with Bank.
    6. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR BEHAVIOUR TILL NOW AND INSTEAD OF CATCHING CULPRIT THEY ARE SENDING ME LEGAL NOTICE.

Request your intervention on same.

Amit Kumar Singh

subhas chandra garai is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Less payment of interest on my ppf accumulation, complaint against sbi rampurhat code no-000165]

on my ppf account no 30566954325 at sbi, rampurhat bo[ code 0165] at birbhum dist of west bengal, as on 31/03/2012 accumulated balance was rs 219159.00 . I applied for transfer of my above ppf account from sbi rampurhat to sbi sainthia[ code 2116] on 29/05/2012. I did not apply for any closure or withdrawal. Then i go to sbi sainthia on 02/06/2012 they handed over the pass book and i became surprised to see that only rs1607.00 has been credited to my ppf account as interest from 31/03/2012 to 31/05/2012[ as pass book given by sbi sainthia shows balance of rs 240766.00 that is rs 219159.00 plus rs 20000.00[ deposited by me on 11/05/2012] plus 1607.00]. Sir actual interest is 2922.00. Calculation is as follows.
    Rs 219159x8%/12x2=2922. Hence there is less payment of interest by 1315.00 [ rs 2922-rs 1607.00] sir please arrange for payment of balance int of rs 1315.00 to me at the earliest and oblige me

subhas chandra garai is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

On my ppf account no 30566954325 at sbi, rampurhat bo[ code 0165] at birbhum dist of west bengal, as on 31/03/2012 accumulated balance was rs 219159.00 . I applied for transfer of my above ppf account from sbi rampurhat to sbi sainthia[ code 2116] on 29/05/2012. I did not apply for any closure or withdrawal. Then i go to sbi sainthia on 02/06/2012 they handed over the pass book and i became surprised to see that only rs1607.00 has been credited to my ppf account as interest from 31/03/2012 to 31/05/2012[ as pass book given by sbi sainthia shows balance of rs 240766.00 that is rs 219159.00 plus rs 20000.00[ deposited by me on 11/05/2012] plus 1607.00]. Sir actual interest is 2922.00. Calculation is as follows.

Ramkishan Gupta Guest

Default Dishonor of cheque without any reason

COMPLAINT FORM

3. COMPLAINT AGAINST (NAME AND FULL -- Punjab National Bank, Ganga
    ADDRESS OF THE BRANCH) Nagar Branch, Mawana Road,
    Meerut, U.P.

4. PARTICULARS OF BANK ACCOUNT -- Saving A/c no- 4038001100000210
    (Nature and Number of account viz. saving
    Fund/Current/cash Credit/Fixed Deposit/Loan account etc. if
    maintained/applicable and related to the subject matter of the
    complaint)
    5. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPLAINT

Applicant’s two crossed cheque no.- 155372 dated 16/11/2011 & 155374 dated 21/11/2011 were cancelled without any reason.

Yet applicant’s saving account was active from the date of open.

When we went to the Branch Manager of Ganga Nagar Branch for asking the reason of dishonour of applicant’s cheques, No satisfactory answer was given by him to the applicant.

For this purpose applicant complaint the above matter in RTI dated 21/12/2011, Punjab National Bank, Zonal office, Saket Meerut, U.P.

Written answer received from Zonal office was that applicant’s account was Inactive. Applicant was not satisfied from the answer given by Zonal office so he appealed on dated 27/02/2012 to appeal Authority Shri Mahendra Lodha, Zonal Office, Saket, Meerut. The written answer given by them is “That Applicant’s above mentioned saving account is Active from 25/03/2010. After that on meeting to Shri Mahendra Lodha he also have not given any satisfactory answer.

After all such steps taken form applicant side, Applicant haven’t received any solution of his financial, mental & physical problem faced by him due to Bank’s mistake. So Applicant was forced to give a Legal notice dated 08/05/2012 to the Branch Manager Ganga Nagar, Branch, Meerut, for a claim of Rs. 3,00,000/- for the part of mistake by bank.

SIGNATURE OF COMPLAINANT

Answer from bank side-:

We acknowledge the receipt of your undernoted email addressed to the Chairman & Managing Director.

We have taken up the matter with the concerned branch and circle office for taking necessary action and also to revert to you.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in the matter.

Further for any assistance in the matter, pl feel free to revert to us.

SP Lamba

Dy. Manager, GM Sectt.

Our mail to bank:-

In reference to the mail mentioned below, I want you to inform that no step regarding to my complaint is taken from Branch manager and the Circle office.
    I have already given a sufficient time to give answer of my legal notice, but no answer is received to me.
    Therefore I am bound to take a legal action against your bank.
    In regarding to my complaint I am giving you 5 days to take an appropriate action.
    Otherwise i am fully free to go in the court for the necessary legal action.

Bank answer:-
    Dear Sh Jindal, Chief Manager, RCC (D.No.2270) M-09568005132 and Sh Ram Inder Singh , Manager, BO:Ganga Ngr D.No.4038

Dear Sir, pl refer to the telephonic talks we had with you (Mr Ram Inder Singh) and as requested pl take up the matter with Mr Jindal, Chief RCC and contact with Mr. Ram Kishan Gupta so as to resolve the under noted issue.

SP Lamba
    Dy. Manager, GM Sectt.

Our mail:-

On dated 14.06.2012 I went to RCC office Meerut regarding to my complaint to meet Mr. Virendra Kumar, Mr. Ram Kishore & Chief Manager RCC Meerut.
    They have said to me that they can not do any solution in respect to my complaint and that they have no mistake in connection to my complaint.
    They also have said to me that they will not provide any compensation to me, only the bank chairman will do so because the mistake is done by bank not by them.
    I want to inform you that if I will not get any solution in 2 to 3 days of my complaint then , I am bound to go to Lokpal, Reserve bank of India, Kanpur because I am not getting any satisfactory response from your side.

saradhajambunathan Guest

Default 0ne time settlement offered by bank and adding addtional charges at the time of settlement.

My self and my husband R.Jambunathan had availed personal loan from Andhra bank,valasaravakkam branch,chennai.Due to my husband's continuous illhealth we were not able to cler the loan.In the mean time bank has filled a suit for recovery on the other side 0n 15th of june 2012 we received a one time settlement letter from the bank for Rs 1,87,625/ for my loan and Rs 2,88, 725/ for my husband's loan .They have also mentioned intheir letter that,if you settle the amount in full with in 10 days on receipt of this communication,you will be given an additional 10% discount.I immediately met the chief manager of that branch and infirmed about our willingness to avail the offer and make the payment in full before 10 days,by cash.At time the manager was going through the letter sent to us and told that by mistake we have not included the legal charges in the letter any how it is our mistake we will bear that,you come and pay the cash .So I somehow managed to moblise the fund and went to the branch for making the paymet.At that time the manager told that your case has to be approved by the higer authorities,you make an advance payment and I will forward your letter for approval.I arqument is it is only the bank offered me the OTS and when I am ready to take that offer they are trying to crab more money from us.Is it correct.
    However I made an advance amount of Rs 50,000/on 18/6/12 and also informed them that that amount should not be appropriated till the clarification is done .
    I request the ombudsmant authorities to intervene and help me to come out of the problem.A small info about my family-recently my husband had a stroke in the brain and his left side is completely paralysed,he is moving on wheel chair not going for any job,I have to run the family of handihapped husband and 11 year old daughter.
    Hence I request you to give priority to my case.

laxmi agarwal is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Dear sir,I am a account holder of saving a/c no.628701516237 since 2007 in icici branch sanjay place agra.I have book a fd of Rs 10000/-for 29M & 6 days dt 4-5-2007. fd a.c no.is 628714064896 which is linked in my account also.In 2009 after some time of maturity i visit the branch and ask for renewal of my fd further,the branch operation manager told me that fd renewal from the maturity date is possiable only after taking the approval from higher level and tn i signed on fd and handover the original fd advice to Branch operation manager and wait for renewal.After that i visit many time at the branch and meet Branch operation manger mr. girraj and ask for my fd renewal but all time he told me that my fd renewal was pending for approval to higher level and as and when i visit the branch i ask and argue for my fd renewal but he give same answer that my fd renewal was pending for approval to higher level. (while a same case of other customer Fd of Rs. 50Lacs has been renewed from the maturity date after expire of six month from maturity.) After that when i visit the branch and i came to know that branch operation manager has change and new branch operation manager manager mr saurabh sing handle the branch and i meet to him and ask for my fd renewal and also meet to Branch Manager Mr Saurabh Srivastava also but still give same answer and assure that my fd renew soon.And now they had also leave the branch and on leaving the branch they have post my fd without renwal to my address. now my fd renewal is still pending and now I ask and notice you who is responsible for my loss? why not renewe my fd from a long time? Is this best banking service? Is the no value of my money? I request you please renew my fd from the maturity date.

Thanking You

Laxmi Agarwal
    B-680,Trans Yamuna Colony,Agra
    9319085000,9045231680

Default Full and Final satelment of education loan of Ms. Sweta dixit under Grievance.

To.

Senior Manager,
    Bank of Baroda
    Banking Lokpal Authority,
    Uttar Pradesh

With reference to the above subject, I would like to thank you that the Education Loan account
    of Ms. Shweta Dixit after passing through lot of hurdles persuasion could be Finally settled on dated 18.6.2012.

But I regret to inform you that in spite of motivation of Government for higher education of girls ,my daughter could not avail the relaxation
    of 1% rebate in interest of loan amount lying on me W.E.F 01.11.2004 to 31.12.2011.

Though the Loan was sanctioned W.E.F 26.03.2003, but after ( 01.11.2004 ) effecting of Government GO the under studying Girls Student
    should also get the benefit of the above rebate.
    As in the GO it is no where mentioned that the benefit is not applicable on further running Girls Education Loan accounts as...

I would humbly request you to be kind enough to consider sympathetically and award the benefit of above rebate of 1% interest to the girl and oblige.

With Regards

( V.K.Dixit )
    Mob.No.08979002031

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

1. Banking Ombudsman
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:42 AM
  2. Credit Card (Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006)
    By Sundeep Aggarwal. in forum Credit Card
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:43 PM
  3. Form 10C
    By Unregistered in forum Provident Fund
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:34 AM
  4. Complaint on icici banking....
    By GOPINATH.G in forum Banking