Thread: Notice before filing consumer complaint

Default Notice before filing consumer complaint

Dated: dd/mm/yyyy

The Managing Director/Nodal Officer/Manager,
    Company Name,
    Address of the Parent Company,

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

1) Give details of your purchase of product or service (cash memo number and date).

2) Give information about the warranty or guarantee received by you at the time of purchase.

3) Give details of the deficiency in the product or service.

4) Give the problems you are facing due to this deficiency.

5) Give the details about your efforts to inform about this grievance in the past to which the party has not responded.

6) Give a time limit of at least 15 to 20 days to settle your grievance by asking for refund of full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else you will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

7) Inform that the consumer complaint will be at his cost and expenses, and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services.

Your Name,
    Your Address

JASPAL SINGH Guest

Default Faulty dual sim phone from samsung.

Sir,i have purchase a samsung dual sim mobile phone model w299 from m/s singh enterprises,janak puri,ndelhi-58 for rs.12,500. On date 05-07-09.such is the quality of phone that i have to deposit phone atleast 4 times at there customer care centre at rohini for one or other problem.last time i deposited phone date 08-01-10 at there customer centre at rohini & till date i am running from pillar to post to get my phone back.i personally contacted mr.ansari(area head-samsung & was promised all help,but no result till date.employees at there customer care centre at rohini even challenge me to do whatever i can to get my money back.

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Do not post your complaint here, post your complaint in the mobile section.
    sainicom likes this.

Broker Guest

Default quuto ke sartaj hai shawney

bhiya chakar kat kat kat ke thak gaya main na to commission mila na koi kaam, dhake khate khate bhukka mar gaya.
    dhoka hai bas paul baat nahi karta .bas time paas karta rehta hai. bhai shawney builder mein kabhi mat phasna. inse koi sharam nahi. ye sabko chuna laga denge. bade aadmi hain . jeevan inke liye gali khata hai bechara.mera paisa 15 jan ko due tha .kuch nahi mila. kisi ko kuch mile to batana. brokers kaha ho madad karo.

Post usb port not working

bharatshukla007@gmail.com
    usb port not working

hello
    I purchased inspirion 1440 cherry red
    the service NO- C8R64BS
    from the starting 1 usb port is not working .
    Please send any technician at my temporary address

Bharat kumar shukla
    c/o sandeep sharma
    E-104 ram ganga vihar phase-II
    MORADABAD
    UTTAR PRADESH--244001
    phone no-919454363947

Default Replacement for Micromax Q3 set.

Dated: 10.03.2010

Nodal Officer/Managing Director
    (Micromax)

Sub: Replacement for Micromax Q3 set.

It is requested to kindly short out my problem. I have faced many times of problems in last six months about my Micromax Q3 set like Display, Sound, Camera, Bluetooth, Battery backup etc. I bought Micromax Q3 set on 11/08/2009, during the period, I repaired my set many times from your service centre (KARAN TELE LINKS, LG-72, ANSAL FORTUNE ARCADE, SECTOR-18, NOIDA, U.P.) but I got week response, your executive of service centre told me that my set have gone to company for replacement but there is no stock of Micromax Q3 set, really sir, I have been made and irritated by your service and response. Please short out my problem early to earliest as possible. If, I got negative response. I have last solution to solve my problem, to go consumer court for file my problem.

Sandeep
    Khora Colony, Noida, UP
    Contact No. 9811326352

MOBILE DETAILS
    Mobile Set - Micromax Q3
    Service Centre - Karan Tele Links, LG-72, Ansal
    Fortune Arcade, Sector-18, Noida, U.P.
    Service Centre Job Sheet No – 3059 dated 03/02/2010
    IMEI No - 910001154865254

agarpiyu is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Default Non refund of air ticket booked money - GoIbibo

This is regarding my complaint 1004181 regarding refunfd of Rs 4958/- because my ticket was booked twice. Its been over a month since I had filed complaint and have not uet got the money. Below are the details:

1. I booked to and fro ticket from mumbai to jammu and return on 21st March 2010 . The return ticket was for 3rd April 2010. The money for the return ticket was deducted twice. I called customer care on Tuesady, 23rd March (when my netbanking updated with the double deduction) and fled a complaint. I was promised return in 7 working days.
    2. After more than 10 working days I called back and talked to Miss Sweta. since i dint remember my complaint number she started a new process under complaint under complaint no 1004181 saying it will take 7 more days for refund.
    3. Again I got no refund, I called the customer care baclk on 26th April. Now I was told that the refund has been made and I shuld contact my bank. Bank told me that no refund has been done. When I called back goibibo for transaction number for my refund , I was told i will be called back in 1 hour after transaction details are retrieved from account department. none called me.
    4. Next dat, 27th April, Mr Naveen from customer care, told me same story that refund is done and for tansacation number he will call me back in an hour. Agiain noone called back.
    5. next day 28th April, a customer care person told me there has been a issue in my transaction and money has npot been refunded. I will get an email by the nd of the day detailing the problem and when money ill be refunded. No email was recieved.
    6. I called agin on 1st May talked to Miss karishma. She said process has to be done all over again and it will take 7 days for the money to be refunded. Note this is the 3rd time i am to;ld it will take 7 days. She also said that my matter is now in priority . She was not willing at all to listen to my complaint that I have already had this done twice, infact hse just kept laughiing and saying, these matters take time. After lot of argument she put me to ha si called supervisor mIss Divy.
    7. Miss Divya was apologetic for the problem, assured me she will try her best to get the refubnd done in 48 hours and promised me multiple times taht she will call me by 5Pm on that day (1st May) to tell me why it had taken so long till now. Again none called back.
    8. I called customer cae again on Tuesday 4th MayThe customer care person was agan talking about complaint being closed on 25th Apri (refer point 3). when I insisyted on talkin to Miss seta, karishma, Divya or Mr naeen, he said that first three are not there and Mr naveen is on another call. he assured he will make sure that Mr naveen calls me back as as son as he gets free from his call . Again noone called.
    9. Calling on 8th May, Mr Pavneet now said that the refund has not been stated and he will put my request in priority and I will get in 72 hrs. About what has been done till now he had no answers. When I asked to be put to any of the people above, he gae me the same story that none except miss Divya is available but she is busy in a call. he assured me i will get back a call within in an hour and again did not get it.

Iam totally frustrated and humiliated by the above experiece.can i get some help?

Unhappy No replacement for manufacturing defect.

[QUOTE=admin;31132]Dated: 03/06/2010

The Managing Director/Nodal Officer/Manager,
    LG INDIA,

Address
    LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
    Plot No 51, Surajpur Kasna Road,
    Greater Noida - 201306 (UP)

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

1) i have purchase a brand new lg refrigerator (260litre. NO:GL275VM4 date of purchase:24/05/2010 BILL NO:5454 AMOUNT:rs17300/-)

2) just after purchasing this refrigerator, within 2 days we came to know that our refrigerator is not cooling properly.

3) we are not able to get ice and cold water due to non/low cooling.

4) we made several complaints regarding this matter to the shop owner but still we are not satisfied.
    complaint no:c1052424745
    shop name: TAPARIYA ELECTRONICS, TIN NO:08681358518
    C/O: NEXT RETAIL SHOP PHONE NO:01531-222069
    ADD: NEAR HANUMAN TEMPLE,NOKHA,DIST:BIKANER(RAJASTHAN)
    5)I om Giving you a time limit of 15 to 20 days to settle our grievance by refunding the full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else I will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

6) The consumer complaint will be at your cost and expenses, and I will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to YOUR deficiency in services.

INDER PAL SINGH
    FOUJI COLONY
    NOKHA,DIST:BIKANER,(RAJASTHAN)
    MO:+91-9314416121

Ananth Rajamani Guest

Default Airtel service complaint

I am Ananth, using airtel service from last 4 years. I Paid my bills regularly and this month statement came as 0 Rs due. Even i checked Online the outstanding was 0 only. All in the suddent, one rep visited my house saying i have to pay 2378Rs since its outstanding 2 months. I showed the Statement and the rep went back.

Today, they disconnected the outgoing and internet without informing me. When i contacted Customer Support, they are not anwsering propely. When i asked them how you can comeout with 2378, the rep is telling due to reversal of card payment. But i told him i paid thru online bank a/c.

But he's very adamant the i have to pay the outstanding then only he can restore the connection. He told me that he can only take the complaint at this point of time.

I really dont understand what the rubbish way airtel using to charge from the customers. I want to take serious action against this. I request consumer forum please help me .

angy is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Can we send this notice as an email or do we need to send it as a hard copy?

Thanks!

Default Issues mentioned in notice

Dear Sirs,

We have come across as an NGO rendering civic services in Surat for over two decades, issues which are faced by the Consumer Protection organisations. One such issue is that of "Mental Agony", "Hardship" and "Cost" for which compensation is expected from the Consumer Forums/Courts in each district of India.

In a recent reply to such notice and then filing of suit in District Consumer Forum, the opposion has asked for the medical proof of mental agony, description of hardship faced and list of expenses incurred. So aggrieved parties have to get ready for these proof also when they go for cross examination by the opposion, esp. big companies who afford to fight to the last. It is their system to remain firm (if not adamant) till the courts decide otherwise in favour of their customers.

Hope this helps.

email: bizcon.kapadia@gmail.com, scct.surat@gmail.com

Phones: 91-9825124892/9408250979

Ajit Gulave Guest

Default Problem with X250

I purchased X250 before 9 months, on 06.11.09. After pressing OK (Green) key, handset autometicaly restart. Also I repaired same twice, but I have facing same problem again and again. Our dealer said, its software problem. Pls. advice what I do.

Ajit Gulave

Default Non reciept of exchange offer of i 10 era of hyundai motors india ltd.

I purchsed i-10 from Novelity hyundai motors Mamoon Pathankot in Feb. 2009. RC no.PB 35 K 8868 Chasis no
    MALAM51BR9M280568 ENGINE NO G4HG9M706332. I LODGED AT LEAST 50 TIMES COMPLAINT WITH DEALER AND DELHI OFFICE BUT PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED ONLY COMPLAINT NO IS RECEIVED IT MEANS COMPANY IS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT PROBLEMS OF THE CLIENT. MY EXCHNGE OFFER BE GIVEN TO ME IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I HAVE TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT AND I WILL FILE COMPLAINT TO SEBI AND CONCERNED MINISTRY WHY SUCH CO. SHOULD NOT BE PENALISE WHO DO NOT LISTEN CLIENT WHO COMPLIANED MORE THAN 50 TIMES

SOMNATH GUPTA

ISRAEL JEBASINGH Guest

Default Refused Education Loan

RESPECTED Sir,
    HUMBLE WISHES. I THE ABOVE ADDRESSE,WISH TO BRING FORTH,THE FOLLOWING POINTS TO YOUR OFFICE.THE MANAGER OF INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK,BRANCH CODE:1381,KADAYAM,IS GREATLY NEGLIGENT AND RUDE,TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL LOAN,AND HE HAS BEEN DIVERTING ME,BY TELLING THESE AND THAT.THAT HE IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL LOAN FOR THE PAST 45 DAYS.
    SO TAKE STRICT ACTION ON MR.ARUMUGASAMY,THE BRANCH MANAGER,KADAYAM INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK(1381),TO ORDER HIM TO PROVIDE MY EDUCATIONAL LOAN,BEFORE OCTOBER,TO ENABLE ME TO REMIT MY EDUCATIONAL FEES FOR B.ED,IN TAMILNADU TEACHERS EDUCATIONAL UNIVERSITY,FROM SRI RAM NALLAMANI YADAVA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,IN TENKASI.
    YOURS TRULY

(I.ISRAEL JEBASINGH)

unregistered Guest

Question complaint against newly purchased defective HCL/CPU

The CMD (HCL) Date: 28th December 2010
    Corporate office
    HCL INFOSYSTEMS Ltd.
    E-4, 5&6, sector 11,
    NOIDA 201 301, UP,
    INDIA
    SUB: - Notice before filing consumer complaint.
    This is regarding “HCL DEKSTOP AZ000904 S.No.-9074AZ130004” purchased from the firm named “COMPUTERS INDIA CORPORATION”, located at 57-A, main road, Ranchi, Jharkhand. I regret to inform you that the CPU has started showing a number of problems within this short period of time. At present it is under repairing at V SERVE, shop no.- 321, Gel Church complex, main Road Ranchi(Job sheet no.-833).
    The details are furnishing below:-
    i}PURCHASED ON: - 27th February 2010 CASH MEMO NO: - 4389 CHALLAN NO:-4208
    ii}WARRANTY: - 1 YEAR GUARANTEE CARD, till 27th February 2011.
    iii} DEFICIENCY: - The hard disk and RAM capacity was not as per specification and on complaining the same was corrected by the firm. Even the seal of the CPU was later found tampered which has been accepted by the firm but till date we have not received any satisfactory answer. Already the hard disk has been formatted once about two months back by the firm. Presently, the inbuilt LAN system is not working and the same is under repairing.
    iv}PROBLEMS BEING FACED DUE TO DEFICIENCIES:- Being a student of class 11, I am very much dependent on the computer and the internet connection. These frequent problems are resulting in disruption of my studies.
    v} DETAILS ABOUT PARTY’S RESPONSE:- The party responds on complaining but the performance is not satisfactory.
    Sir, as the product is still within the guarantee period, I would appreciate if you kindly arrange to make a replacement.

Shweta Kumar
    (Student of class 11, Kendriya Vidyalaya hinoo, Ranchi)
    D/O Mr.D.K.Kumar.