Notice before filing consumer complaint
This is a discussion on Notice before filing consumer complaint within the Address forums, part of the General Discussions category; Dear madam Actually i have extend my laptop warranty duration before the payment they have told me that it include ...
- 02-05-2011, 02:12 PM #16Unregistered Guest
Actually i have extend my laptop warranty duration before the payment they have told me that it include all parts warranty and after payment when i got the warranty card then they told me it does not include the battery,adaptor and DvD Multi so please clear me after warranty what it include actually.
- 02-27-2011, 08:56 AM #17Unregistered Guest
Faulty samsung lcd panel
I bought Samsung LCD 40 inches from pacific mall Ghaziabad. Within one year and in the warranty period the colours got distorted and as it was in the guarntee period it was replaced. but again within a year of their replacesment of the panel the colours started cdistorting.Regarding this i talked to several persons in samsung they told us to pay 40,000 .00 for replacement of the panel . how disgusting is this that omne has to go for another payment .No lcd fails like this within a year or so .Such a reputed company shuod have replaced this panel fre of cost or should have refunded the money of the consumer with of after the deduction of depreciation but thry are not willing to do so.Instaed they replied whatever you wnt to do then do beacuse i told them to fight in consumer court if they will not sort out my problem. i want to adrres this matter to consumer court.i want the justice
- 03-29-2011, 11:53 AM #18Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.
In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on
we are ready to help you..Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society
- 03-30-2011, 11:33 AM #19Unregistered Guest
notice before filing complaint with consumer court
Dear Sir / Madam,
I wish to file Medical Negligence complaint against Doctor & Hospital, can you please confirm that is it mandatory to send a notice OR contact the concerned department of such hospital with my grievances before filing the complaint.
- 04-10-2011, 09:52 PM #20Shanky Jain Advocate Guest
Notice not given b4 filing complaint
I have lodged a complaint b4 district consumer disputes redressal forum against POST OFFICE. But eventually I was not able to send them a notice first and this was raised in a contention by them. Can you please help me out in this i.e. if i can get an exemption from giving notice and what will be its procedure.
- 04-14-2011, 11:52 AM #21Unregistered Guest
complaint agaisnt micromax ltd
I WANT TO REGISTRE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST MICROMAX LTD for cheatig the customer to sell bogus phone, i have purchase a phone of micromax ltd model no. Q 7 on dated 11/7/10
from the month of jan. 2011 to till today my phone has not worked even a single day
i cannot explain the very much poor service of micromax company and i have visited 10 times to the micromax service point M 5/104GUPTA PLAZA M BLOCK VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI - 110018
but they have not heart about me even they have showed misbahave with me and they have shown physically power against me and my brother even i have called police on dated 09/04/2011 there because of misbehave and my appeal is not heard and the service point misbaheved and push us to out of the service point.
i have given a lot of request to rectify my phone but they have not done it and not make any job sheet i m the employee in metro i have to take off from my dearptment for the service centre but the monopoly is in hands they do not listen the problem of custoemr
i request u to register my complaint against the micromax service centre for replacing my phone because they have damaged my plhoe intenitonlly
i m not able to use my phone it is totally out of order amd i m very much disapointed with the rudely behaviour of customer care (spl. Branch Manager :Mr. Sandeep who says that he is real owner of service care and he says that he is not respoinsible for any micromax phoe )
i have handled my phone to the customer care more than 10 times but they have not repaired and replace even they have damaged my phone intentionally
customer job card no.
KARAN PAL SINGH
C -55 SHIVRAM PARK
STREET NO. 2
DELHI - 110041
- 04-29-2011, 04:14 PM #22ponnuvel Guest
Stock broker-hiden charges
This s ponnuvel from tamilnadu.
i got franchisee from ventura securities ltd.
Tis s stock market broker.
ventura hide some charges against my client.
so i can't run properly my franchisee.
- 05-16-2011, 09:03 PM #23Unregistered Guest
Replacement of Model No.LG T325
The Managing Director/Nodal Officer/Manager,
Address of the Parent Company,
SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT
SUB: Model No.LG T325, IMI No.354667-04-169360-5
1) Give details of your purchase of product or service (Bill number.001085 dt 13.05.2011 ).
2) One year warranty
3) Give details of the deficiency in the product or service.
4) One software is missing. Opera mini 5.1 is not working
5) I have contacted your customer service but they told they will check & let you know within two days
6) Give a time limit of at least 15 to 20 days to settle your grievance by asking for refund of full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else you will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.
7) Inform that the consumer complaint will be at his cost and expenses, and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services.
No.53, Ramar Koil Street
Chennai 600 089
Mob: 94450 27204
- 06-01-2011, 06:30 PM #24Unregistered Guest
compliant agaisnt mira road service centre.
THE NODAL OIFFICER
Subject:- Micro Max Mobile Company is not returning me my Mobile Handset GC360 dual sim from more than 2 months.
Complaint Job Sheet No. - 1802512
Sir / madam,
i m very much disappointed with the services of MICROMAX MOBILE I have registered a lot of complaint but no action has been taken so far so it is requested to kindly short out my problem. I have faced many times of problems in last 2 Months about my Micromax Gc360 set Sound and Battery backup etc. I bought Micromax GC360 set on 5 month before, during the period, I faced many problems of a very little battry back up , i m very disappointed by the quality of your product. Please short out my problem early to earliest as possible. If, I got negative response. I have last solution to solve my problem, to go consumer court for file my problem.
IMEI no. 910023400056017
IMEI no. 910023400159019
Cont . no. 9324066380 / 9022521735 / 9762621448
- 06-03-2011, 12:24 PM #25Unregistered Guest
nokia dealer with action
My shop name is sri sai musicals mobile store. from east godavari distric. wast godavaridistric sub dealer rajanagaram dealer is not support some shops. he is intresting another dealership
- 09-26-2011, 11:16 PM #26Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
The Managing Director/Nodal Officer/Manager,
Emerson Process Management (I) Pvt Ltd,
Delphi, B-Wing, 6th Floor, Central Avenue,
Hiranandani Business Park, PowaiMumbai - 400076,
SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT Act 1986
1) I have purchased your company car Ford Ikon 1.6 Exi Model 2005 (DL 3C AN 0266) in delhi six months before, and from that day your company and we also trying to register this vehicle on our name.
2) At the time of purchase of this vehicle all the formalities has been done by Mr sanjay sood but he doesn;t intimated me about the NOC fact, which hinders the registration prrocess an now we cannot be able to transfer the car here.
3) We have been trying to register this vehicle but no comments. Even Mr Mohandas has also tried but he told that this car cannot be registered now that we have pruchased now the car is not registered in Delhi or in Mumbai transport hence falls fraud.
4) It is the seller responsibility to transfer this vehicle into buyer name which has not been done from the last six months, We are likely to file for compensation consumer court with interest, if the amount which is exact Rs 1,40,000 which I have provided against the purchase is not returned in a week.
5) We have tried in mumbai though I lived in delhi for regitration but no answer from your company held misleading and intensionaly mentioned fraud here.
6) You have been given heret 15 to 20 days to settle your grievance by providing us the refund of full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else we will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as we are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.
7) Please be Inform that the consumer complaint will be at your cost and expenses, and we will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in fact.
8) Results will be displayed in amother 1 Month if no action been carried out here at quick.
Tejender Kumar, 9811203242
16 Samman Bazar,
Jangpura, Bhogal, New Delhi -110014
- 10-19-2011, 09:29 PM #27Unregistered Guest
Complaint for Micromax Q7 Mobile
I purchased a Q7 Micromax mobile on 19\09\2011 due to some problem in handset i submitted on 17/10/2011 to
Micromax Mobile Service Center at jail road in indore, They said to me it will take time one-two week so you have to come after 10-15 days i went for taken my mobile after 15 days, they told to me that because the handset is being send to Delhi service center.
now the company says it will take more time.
Email : email@example.com
I submitted on 19/09/2011 to Micromax Mobile Service Center at jail road, indore.
On 19/09/2011 and they asked me to come after 10-15 days and gave me job card. Till now its more than 1 months my mobile has not been repaired they are saying it send to the company come after 10 days. The head office is also not giving me any response nor they are picking up my call
Please tel me how can i get my mobile back.....
- 11-27-2011, 08:43 AM #28Internet Fraud Buster Guest
Complaint Against Tejender Anand & Anshul Anand
Complaint Against Tejender Anand & Anshul Anand Anshul & Tejender Anand trying to sell FRAUD-CAR on internet (of 16 samman Bazar Jungpura Bhogal New Delhi)
Offence : Intention of willful cheating (IPC-420) by trying to sell a non registered used car fraudulently on the internet by posting classified ads on free classified ad sites.
Details with proof :
I have seen many classified ads on the internet by you that you want to sell your ford ikon car DL 2CAN 0266. Your numbers that display in the ad are 9811203242 and email id as per the internet is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is as per the Ad Id 74033250 dated 20 sept 2011 at 11.07 am on the site Quikr Classifieds
Another ad in OLX Free classifieds Advertising that appeared on 11 Oct 2011 at 11.43:40 GMT. This ad was initially posted by the user daydiamond, street address jangpura bhogal, phone 9811203242. Which clearly establishes the whole matter on intentions.
On further research from the internet it appears that these numbers and email id belong to Anshul Anand from Bhogal Jangpura.
On further deep internet investigation it is revealed that this car is non-registered.
It clearly seems that even any fool or mad person can also easily establish the fact that Anshul Anand is trying to sell a car belonging to Tejender Anand , despite knowing that is non registerable.
If this is the case than knowing this fact why intentionally you are trying to sell it off further to some unknow persons by conning cheating and fraud by advertising on the internet.
You are trying to do a fraud cheat and illegal activity by doing so.
You are likely to be booked under section 420 of IPC whereas knowingly and being well aware of the non registered status of the car you are trying to induce gullible buyers on the internet by giving false and misleading ads to try to sell a non registered car to them.
The gravity of the offence is established by the enclosed proofs.
Now please tell me by replying to this email why your complaint should not be forwarded to Delhi Police Cyber Crime Branch with all proofs fully enclosed.
Also explain please that why you are trying to sell a car on internet on 11 Oct 2011 when you yourself are knowing well by 26 sept 2011 that it is an unregistered car.
The offence is clearly establised that even after knowing by 26 sept 2011 that it is a non registered fraud car you are trying to sell it by giving internet classified ads in olx.in on 11 Oct 2011.
I ask the Anand duo to immediately explain otherwise filing a case of hatching a criminal consiracy, willfully and intentionally cheating by pre planning the fraud car to innocent unknowing internet shoppers.
If they do not reply I will file a case with Delhi crime Branch Bhogal Jungpura against them on the above charges.
- 12-18-2011, 03:50 PM #29Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Non payment of cash withdraw from ATM
I'm MOHD. AAMIR HANIF. I withdraw Rs.8000 form SBI ATM, HUDA Market, Sector-56, Gurgaon on 24-september-2011. At the time of transaction my wallet fell down from the ATM Machine and I bend down to carry it, meanwhile the cash came out from the ATM and when I stood up to take the cash it went in again in the ATM Machine. I complaint about it to SBI nearest branch which is in Sector-56, Gurgaon.
They said we cannot do anything as your Account is of HDFC and in this case you need to contact them. Then I went to HDFC Vatika Atrium, Block-A, Sector-53 Branch. They tell me to contact HDFC Customer Care and then I contact them and they ask me to fill a CHARGE BACK FORM in the nearest HDFC Branch and give me a Complaint No. 273874. Then again I went to HDFC, sector-53 branch and fill the form on 28-10-2011. They tell me to wait for 35 days as need to send this form to SBI and ask from them regarding the Payment of Cash. And on 11-Dec-2011 I again contact them and this time I had words with HDFC Customer Care head and he said that the SBI people weren't ready to provide the cash as they said that the transaction is done and cash is withdrawn, which is certainly not the case as cash goes back in ATM Machine before my eyes.
So, this is my request to you please help me out by inquiring the whole matter so that I can get my money back.
Account No. - 06491070000491 (HDFC Bank)
Mohd. Aamir Hanif
Last edited by aamir hanif; 12-18-2011 at 03:52 PM.
- 12-18-2011, 03:52 PM #30Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Order reference no – 6801428 dated on 4th Dec 2011
I had placed an order to deliver a Sheaffer Agio Premium Pen( golden )to my office address on 4th Dec 2011 . I have recived the delivery after a dealy of 10 days on 17th Dec 2011 & I have paid amount of 2195 Rs during receiving of delivery . but when i opened, I surprised this delivery is different as ordered .I am following up on the past days . but there is no response from rediff shopping. I would
request you to kindly go through the below mentioned details and
help me get my money back as soon as possible otherwise I will take necessary action against this loot.
- By admin in forum AddressReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2012, 01:50 PM
- By Tapati Goswami in forum Stock MarketReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2012, 02:30 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:35 PM