Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Notice before filing consumer complaint

Default Non refund of deposited amount for a pre launched project by sare homes india ltd

Dear manager , i had invested rs 800,000/- in sare home pre launch scheme of 17 acre in gurgoan 92 sector in apr 14 . Company promised to start the 2 bed room project within an year i.e by apr 2015 but , nothing on ground has started till date , i have requested [b]10 times through numerous letters, emails , telephones to return my deposited amount with 12% interest as per company terms of agreement , they have agreed to return the money verbally in mar 15 but are not returning the money approx rs 900,000/- since 30 march , please send a notice and see then we take further action . I had got one case resolved through your company against the shopclues. Regards
    sanjay chauhan

Angry Reversal of Fake Charges

I am a IDEA Customer vide Mobile No. 9891534500 from last 5 years, but in the month of April invoice idea charges fake data uses charges on my mobile dt 27/03/2015 of Rs. 326/- plus service tax for uses of 316MB data in just 13 Minutes as per their invoice. How can it possible to use these data in 13 Minutes on mobile data and also IDEA team no record provided for these uses after many remainder. After a long follow up on dt 07/05/2015 they accept error and confirm to provide relief but after this they increase time to short out and finally refuse to reversal as confirmed earlier. For their error I submit many document to Idea Team and also trai but no one short out the issue. Pls short out issue and restore my services.

Default Complaint against the company 100 best buy

[QUOTE=admin;31132]Dated: 16/10/14

The Managing Director/Nodal Officer/Manager,
    100 best buy
    Address of the Parent Company,

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

I want to purchased a mobile (Sony Xperia) from 100 best buy but after some day called me and said that your ordered will delivered shortly to your address please keep Rs.1280 ready. and delivered me the handset of the company named(victor vox) which was very cheap and not of my use then I called them, I said to return my order and refund my money They Refused it and said that your money will not be not returned to you in cash you should buy another thing from our E-commerce site. Thereafter I They did not called me. and my amount is with them till now. Iwant quick action to be taken by the forum and my amount should be returned

Yours truly,

Dated: 12/08/2015

Manager, International Bookings,
    MakeMyTrip

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

1) This is regarding MakeMyTrip Booking ID NN2305211293822.

2) Customer complaints: Reference ID150627-039696] Reference ID150713-028423] Reference ID150729-047358] and twitter communication.

3) I had requested you for giving details for booking ticket under student category for student baggage allowance. Information for which was not provided, until on this date via Twitter handle.

Your online booking system does not provide information regarding the same.

4) I had to book my ticket at the earliest as I had to submit the ticket for my VISA application. Since no response was given from your side I booked my ticket online through MakeMyTrip on 1st of July.

5) I have been trying to contact your customer care number for clarification from day 1, which always gives busy tone/no response. To my second complaint ticket I was replied I need to submit my VISA and admission copies to get the student baggage benefit. I have done the same but I am denied the benefit, unless paid for more than 6000/-. Which took atleast 25 days from your side to communicate it to me.

6) I give you time limit of 14 days to settle my grievance by asking for refund of full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the ticket along with student baggage benefit, else I will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

7) The consumer complaint will be at your cost and expenses, and I will seek compensation for the mental agony caused by your customer care service.

Yours truly

---

PS: Here pt.3 is crucial as I had mailed the customer service to give details, for which they didn't provide me correct procedure.
    They are giving their procedure now, ie the date on which I mailed them the notice.

Please let me know how I do go about this case.

Mukund Anand is offline Junior Member

Opp. Manipal Hospital,
    Kodihalli,
    Bangalore - 560008

SUB: Refund for bus travel Ticket NO:TH9A43833452, Travel dt: 14-08-15

I booked bus ticket in Redbus.in
    Ref Ticket No: TH9A43833452 booking dt 13-08-2015 for travel from Hyderabad to Bangalore.
    My e-mail to redbus dt 18.08.15 and Redbus reply dt: 21-08-15

This trip from Hyderabadto Bangalore on 14-08-15 was painful&hopeless due to bus breakdownnear Shamshadabad, 30 km before Kurnool at 01.30 Hrs midnight.

We checked with the busdriver and he indicated that this would be rectified only after minimunm3 hrs.
    Saturday had lot ofpersonnel activities lined up and couldn't afford to loose time.

So we left from in avegetable tempo till Kurnool Toll Gate by paying Rs 50 per head i.e Rs100 fortwo.

And caught another bus- Yatra Genie from Kurnool Toll gate by paying Rs 1400 for two. i.e Rs700/head.

Im surprised such travelstake so much money from us for ticket and lack maintenance causing problem topassengers.

Travels cannot compensatefor the stress and strain undergone by us

Iwant the reimbursement of the full amount I.e Rs 4664 and also pay for cost incurred i.e Rs100 + 1400 in reaching Bangalore.

Redbus to this response has only reimbursed in Total Rs 1000/- which is less than ticket cancellation charges.
    It is very clear that only intent is to make money and passenger safety and convenience is of least concern.
    I already had such experience in the past but this time I want Redbus to take this issue seriously.
    There were many lady passengers in this bus and breakdown and halting on a highway that too in midnight Is a serious safety issue.

For all the mental pain undergone I can only ask Redbus for reimbursement of Rs 6164/-. Out of which Redbus has confirmed refund of Rs 1000/-.

Yours truly,
    Mukund Anand
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mukund Anand; 08-26-2015 at 03:48 PM.

mukesh.nhpcusp@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Sir, I have booked 02 pair shoes from Actionesote.com on dated September 28, 2016 5:09:22 PM IST. After that, representative of websites / action unable to sent my booked Items. But paid amount (Rs.898/-) not refunded till date, while I communicate regularly via e-mails. Now he ignore / no response my mails. Details of order are : Your Order #100009953 (placed on September 28, 2016 5:09:22 PM IST). So kindly look into my matter and also lodge a complaint regarding this against company. Thanks & Regards, Mukesh Kumar, Mobile Number +91 9435761568.

Bhupesh10 is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

I placed a new phone Asus Zenfone 3 MAX for my personal use against the exchange offer (Samsung Galaxy Grand 2) through Flipkar india pvt ltd and i have been informed that the same will be delivered by 1st Dec 2016 at my place simultaneously the used phone will be picked up, i waited for so long at home and found that the shipment has yet to be arrived at Delhi and i left the home as i have to join my office, hence i called up to customer care and logged a complaint (IN1612011419520392544) for the same around 2 pm.
    Then, i got a call from a person around 5 pm said he at my door step to deliver my order. All the formalities was done with the person with my family member. I came to home late and i was happy to have my new phone, when i opened the box all my happiness was ruined, surprisingly i was shocked to see that there was no phone and found a bath soap in it.
    Truly pathetic, horrible and worst experience of my life with Flipkart, where i waste my time, my money, my emotions, my happiness. I purchased the order from you because of you guys are having a good repo in the market but you guys are proofed that your team and your sellers lie, cheating and playing bad tricks with the genuine buyers.
    I lost my earlier phone, i lost my time, my money.
    I want my money back along with my own phone which i given to you or else i will sue you for this and definitely log FIR against you people and let the social media know what are you, and how you dealing with customers.
    Please return my money immediately.

Dissatisfied Customer,

BaluMahesh is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Sri Padmavathi Gas agency(HP Gas) delivery boys are collecting the payment amount twice though the payment is completed through online while requesting for the refill. compliant has made to resolve the issue, but no action is taken upto now. please consider this request and help me to get my amount. Also please ensure that this will bot be repeated for any consumer

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011