Thread: Consumer Court West Bengal

STD CODE: 033
    E-mail : wb-sforum@nic.in

States/District Forum West Bengal

CDF Kol. Unit I

8B, Nelie Sengupta, Sarani, 7th Floor, Kolkata-700087.
    033-2252-0634

CDF Kol. Unit-II
    8B, Nelie Sengupta, Sarani, 7th Floor, Kolkata-700087.
    033-2252-0312

CDF Alipore
    24 PGS(S), 18, Judges Court Road, Alipore, Kolkata-27.
    033-2479-4350

Barasat CDF
    24 PGS(N), 2 No., Barrackpore Road, Maya Bhavan (1st Flr), PO Nabapally, Barasat
    033-2542-5131

Jalpaiguri
    PO Jalpaiguri, Old Court, Near D. M. Office, District Jalpaiguri,
    03561-225395

Coochbehar CDF
    Sri D.K. Dutta, 2nd Floor, B.S. Road (Opp. Site of the CMO Health Office, Coochbehar-736101
    03582-222023.

Maldah CDF
    Maldah Sevaniketan, Atul Ch. Kr. Market, PO & Distt. Maldah-732101.
    03512-251472

Birbhum CDF
    C/o House of Abdur Rashid, Chandnipara, Behind Deaf & Dumb School, P.O. & P.S. Suri, Distt. Birbhum
    03462-255559. (Telefax)

Howrah CDF
    Red Court Bldg., Rishi Bankim Ch. Road, Howrah-711101.
    033-2660-0892

Hooghly CDF
    C/o Khadya Bhawan, PO Chinsurah, Hooghly-712102
    033-2680-4768

Murshidabad CDF
    Murshidabad Cantonment Road, Behrampur, Murshidabad
    03482-253207

Purulia CDF
    Collectorate Compound, P. O. & Distt. Purulia.
    03252-224001

Nadia CDF
    170, Don Bosco Road, Austin Memorial House, P.O. Krishnanagar, Nadia
    953472-257788

Siliguri CDF
    Kshudiram Basu Bipanan Kendra, (2nd Floor), Hill Cart Road, Pradhannaar, Siliguri-724403.
    0353-2517190

Burdwan CDF
    Muchipara, G.T. Road, PO Sripally, Distt. Burdwan 713103
    0342-2545861

Darjeeling CDRF
    New Bldg, CAPT N. Sherpa 24, Mahatih Chand Road, Darjeeling-734101.
    0354-2252305

Purba Mednipore
    President, DCDRF A. Abasbari, PO Tamluk, Purba Mednipore
    953228-270125

Default Cesc meter box damage complaint

DEAR SIR,

This has reference to my complaint at CESC - LT/11/22494 dated 28.2.2010 and LT/11/22837 dated 03.04.2010 regarding the meter box had been ruined by insects and the meter and wires connected to meter is hanging dangerously. After that my mother also visited CESC Taratala Office on 18.03.2010 and the service engineer told that " Your electric conectivity is OK" my mother answered that connection is ok but the situation is quite dengerous any mishap (like catching fire , short circuit may happen), then the engineer assured her that their people will visit soon. But unfortunately nobody came.
    My father also tried to contact CESC over phone but not successful.
    We have small childreen at home and the wires are hanging unprotectedly and other mishap may happen so I request you kindly take action so that my problem is resolved.

Thanking you .
    With regards
    Sujoy Mukherjee
    9331903461

Address : 10/1/C Santosh Roy Road
    Kolkata - 700008

CESC Consumer no - 11084034009
    somnath007 and Aryaa like this.

Anup Jana Guest

Default Mahindra & Mahindra D.G. Set

I have purchased a D.G. Set from Mahnindra & Mahindra Powerol 5 KVA diesel generator through the M/s.Gentech Power (Dealer) which is sound proof and smokeless and it is installed at Dena Bank, Behala Br. by hypothecation from the said bank. I regret very much to inform you that Gen Set model No. MA-110550 Invoice No. GP/013/09-10 Dt. 15/10/09 is having in harrent problem still now and therefore could not be commissioned to our entire satisfaction and several times they have sent their servicemen. Sound of the said D.G set is completely abnormal and huge sound coming out from the said engine. The have sent a mail regarding the D.G set is ok and they are unable to rectify or replace the same.

I had lodged complain several times on the ground of emergent need of the D.G. Set, and to take the matter seriously and please arrange to make the newly purchased D.G. Set 100% flawless and commission to our entire satisfaction for regular use.

Sir, I a small businessman and the EMI already been paying by me and bank authority advise me to replace or remove the said D.G set from their premises. At present how and why will face these problem whereas I purchased a new one.

I would request you to kindly look into the matter carefully and give me to way to solve these problem for your kind perusal
    Yours faithfully

Anup Kumar Jana
    A.M. Electric
    170/3, D. H. Road, Kol-63
    Mob. 9830140873

dr anil gupta Guest

Default mental torture by making false promise to sell product

i went to e-zone kolkata on 13-06-10.that was my younger son's b'day.i promised to buy him a sony T.V before the world cup match between Brazil nd north korea.before making the purchase,i asked the salesmen repeatedly whether they would deliver the set by 15-06-10,which they promised they would.i bought the set only on this condition.when no delivery happened on 15th by 12.00noon i contacted the shop again.they assured me that the set would be delivered today only.this continued throughout the day till my last call at 11.30p.m.on 15-06-10.even then i was told that the good has already been dispatched.the entire day was lost in wait of the set in vain in tremendous agony .on top of that i had a loss of face before my son,as i could not keep my promise to him.that's why i want severest of punishment for these poeple so that they do'nt play with anybody's emotions in future.

Jul 2010

Default complaint against Doctor Plus ( Skin clinic )

I take package treatment from Doctor plus (Birati ) kolkata, for acne scar, they said it will be reduce by 80% on 5 sitting of Microderemabration and charge Rs.6500/- for 5 sitting,
    but after 3 sitting I didn't notice 1% improvement at all. therefore I told the authority to return my money for rest of 2 sitting, but they refused and said you have to take the all sitting, please help me, I want my money back. they are cheated me

Jul 2010

how can i see reply and status of my thread ?

adv.richa is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sudip_mondal View Post

Kindly send a soft copy of TOC so that we can guide you accordingly.

Respected sir/madam,
    I dont get What is TOC ? but I have that bill of the clinic which is my only proof of my payment. and i can send you that .

TOC : Terms and Condition.

Abin Guest

Default Reliance net connect online recharge problem

my name Abin Kumar Sarkar.I have done Reliance net connect online recharge for RS 300 through the Credit Card of Standard Chartered Bank.It was clearly mentioned in their Web site that for this more than Rs 271 will be credited to my account,but unfortunately I found only 4 paisa has been credited.At the same time for Rs 100 nothing has been credited,I raised this issue several times with Reliance customer care,but nothing resulted.Al the relevant documents are with me.Pl let me know how I can recover my money.Also let me know the further course of actions.

A Sarkar

ahmed.javed598@gmail.com Guest

Default Exide battery not reepar in warranty period

amar EXIDE battery te 5 years warranty ache .kintu ata 2 years ye damage hoye giyeche ami ta niye avijog janiye tate sada paini.Amar CSC achol hoye giyeche .sahaj help line e ta niye avijog dite chaile tao nenni.ami RCC te bolechi kintu manager bolchen warranty 1 years matro chilo kintu battery-te 5 years lekha royeche keno.

Amar battery ----"EXIDE "extra life solar

West bengal
    Mob No- 9800829698

Thumbs down Compliant about security amount 2010-11 in wbsedcl(dasnagar)howrah

I Am PRATICK DUTTA ia a consumer of a West Bengal Electricity Distribution
    Company Limited at DASNAGER in HOWRAH.
    But Suddenly they have chaged Rs.1067/- as a security amount for the year 2010-11.Why we are suddenly pay this amont without any reason.Please reply me how can can we avoid this money.
    Yours faiyhfully,
    PRATICK DUTTA
    email-pratick87@gmail.com
    (M-9830951118)

Default Complaint against Builder for not fulfill all facility for sale of flat

I Satpal Singh , residing at Shree Krishna Apartment, 34, Dharamtalla Road, Belur, Howrah-711202. I purchase a Flat at above mentioned address and that time builder promise me to provide Lift, Water etc. But Since I enter the flat Lift is not start, flat maintenance is pending , water is not properly come in my flat and promoter are gone after taking amount from all flat owner's. He block common space with market and pedestral space now show to pass vehicle . Several times we ( all flat owners) talk for this matter with promoter but no result is found. He(Promoter) always misguide to everyone to fulfill the all issue but till date is ZERO. My mother aged about 60+ face day to day problem to reach flat in third floor. Why we suffer this problem ? When he sold the flat they shows us lift and other facility and on the basis of these facility we pay the amount . Now he also collect CC certificate from Bally Municipality. Till date mutation of the flats is not complete to all flats owners because their (Promoters) dues is lying with Bally Municipality and they(Bally Municipality) said that first you clear his due then we start mutation work.

So, please solve our matter and take proper action against Promoters.

Satpal Singh
    Shree Krishna Apartment
    34, Dharamtalla Road
    Belur, Howrah- 711 202

Default Cheating fund earn20.com

I am sumanta de.Earn20.com is a cheating website.They call me and told me to deposit 1500/ in SBI A/C 30373312150 in the name of Maven enterprize,khairatabad branch,hyderabad.I have deposited money.Then,they are not responding.Please take active steps against earn20.com.They r are cheating many innocent people.contact no. Of earn20.com is 919052200091.my name is sumanta de.my contact no.9749203442

Default Harresment in citymart

This is to inform you that me Ankita Nanday went to CITY MART in Hathibagan on 25th December 2010 around 9.30 pm at night with my husband Mr.Prithish Nanday and my friend Ms.Amrita Mukherjee.The time when we were coming out the detecting machine which is infront of the gate to catch the shoplifters started making sound when I was coming out.Immediately I was asked to come inside in the trial room with a lady security guard.There the lady checked me very badly and touched me in a very unethical way though she found NOTHING with me.
    My Husband and my friend was very much embarresed and they protested against it.The time they were talking to the people in the counter about the harrassment the guards in the gate were trying to push out the other customers out of the shop who were there and were pulling the shutter down by vacating the place with us inside the shop with the other staffs.
    We are really doubtful that the trial-room has camera inside which makes the videos of such ugly things and they take young lady customers without any reason to make such videos at the time when the shop would be closed or when there is very less customers inside the shop to watch or to protest.
    This would be my request the CONSUMER FORUM should make an enquiry on it and should save the customers from such ugly rackets.We have always known that these shops has always tried to fix cameras in the trial room and has always made MMS and bad videos of the innocent girls and the ladies.So as a responsible citizen I would request to check on this.

Looking forward for your kind reply..

With Regards