Thread: Consumer Court West Bengal

sorasi chakroborty Guest

Default Cheating and mental harassment

This is to inform you the person name MUNMUN GHOSH address---sovabazer ,kolkata ,has taken Rs 3,500 from me cause i need some personal loan.She told me that i will get the loan within 15 days from the date i have given that Rs.3,500.Already one and half month past but still i have not received the loan amount.Whenever i ask for money she has taken time.I am suffered a lot.not only me she cheated so many people in the same way.Please take the necessary step as early as possible.

Tanking You

Warm Regards

Sorasi Chakroborty

Default Vodafone Fraud

I have purchased a Vodafone 3G data card with 599 unlimited plan on 15th April 2011 from Vodafone sales call. The number for the same is 9674612095. The service was activated on 18th April 2011. But i realized that the there is no network for 3G and the internet speed was terribly slow. So i called the customer care at 111 and they shocked be by saying that i have to buy a new 3G plan as you got 2G unlimited 599 plan. When I had purchased the data card I was very specific in saying that I want a 3G data card with 3G plan and the executive told me that we have a 599 unlimited plan for 3G and you will get the same for the life time. If I would have known that this is not a 3G plan I would have never bought this. I told them I don’t want this data card and i want my Rs. 1600/- back which they charged me for the data card.

I want justice, how to go about this?

Rohit

Default Airtel Prepaid account balance being reduced automatically.

I have a prepaid airtel connection having no. 9831270872 and had no extra services activated. I had recharge my account with a top up of Rs. 444/- in February. After expiry of two months that is in April 2011 I suddenly found out that my a/c balance has been reduced to .13 paise. I again recharged a top up of Rs. 333/- on 17/04/2011 and to my surprise a sum of Rs. 100/- was deducted for no reason. Upon calling the customer care i was surprised to hear that various extra services were running along with my no. The customer care executive assured me that the same has de activated the services but showed his inability to refund the amount deducted.
    However today i.e. 20/04/2011 i was surprised to see that a sum of Rs. 100/- has again been deducted. thus having no alternative i rushed to the customer service in Saltlake City Centre & they harshly and flatly refused to refund the amount deducted i.e a sum of Rs. 550/-. On asking them to provide me a detailed list as to what services if any has been rended to me they refused to provide any details and demanded a sum of Rs. 50/- for providing such list.
    The customer care further intimated me that such things like diminishing a/c balance are happening with airtel and directed us to take legal measures.
    Thanking You
    Debjani Banerjee

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call. Please be assured that we are looking into the matter and will get back to you at the earliest. For any assistance in future, kindly email us at vodafonecare.kol@vodafone.com, or you
    can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata

eamitjain Guest

Exclamation Service Delay

I am an onwer of a Honda City Car. Unfortunately my car met with an accident on 17th Feb 2011. On 18th Feb, 2011 I had handed over my car to the Honda Showroom "Pinnacle Honda" for repair of damages. Its been more than 70 days and still the repair work has not been started. Everytime I call them to get the status, they just inform me that they are not able to source the replacement parts, further they do not have any date as to which they can say they will deliver me my vehicle.

Overtime its become a situation of embarrasment for me, and I have to face numerous queries from my colleagues and seniors, if the car was actually with the showroom for repairs or had it been taken away by my financing bank. Further, in the absence of Car, I have to totally depend on the availability of public transport. Had it been any other place, other than my workplace being at Unitech Infospace, which has very negligible public transport, it would have been fine. But due to lack of public transport available here, I have to leave office early. Over time, this has also left a dent on my professional life and my seniors see my problem more as a excuse to avoid reponsibility.

In addition to being embarrasing, I am also required to spend in excess of rupees 500 everyday for my travel from Narendarpur to Rajarhat for commuting to office and back home. The whole purpose of my buying the car somewhat has been nullified by the worst service provided by Honda.

I want to sue Honda India and Pinnacle Honda for their lack of after sales service and also claim damages for my harrasment and embarrassment caused to me.

Kindly help me, as to how I can go ahead in this regards.

Prabhat Kumar Sinha Guest

Default Complaint against Vodafone India

I am Prabhat Kumar Sinha my mobile no is 9836349944 (Post Paid) from last 5 years. Due to some reason I have been shifted from "C/O GANESH ADAK, UTTAR MANDAL PARA, MELAGHATA, KOL-141" to "C/O DHIRAJ DAS, SANTOSHPUR CO-OPERATIVE COLONY PO: BIDHANGARH, KOL-66" in the month of June 2010. I have given xerox of my Gas Bill & my Saving Passbook atleast 10 times to Vodafone Mini Store (BIDHANGARH, KOL-66) but they don't take any action still now. So I am suffering a huge problem because i don't get the bill timely last one year.

I want justice, how to rectify the problem as early as possible

Prabhat Kumar Sinha

sandipbhaduri@gmail.com Guest

Post Unnecessary harassment and sending inflated bill of ICICI Bank Credit Card Division

16th May, 2011

The Nodal Officer
    ICICI Bank Ltd
    Bandra Kurla Complex
    Mumbai 40005

Sub: Unnecessary harassment and sending inflated bill

I am a Credit Card holder of your Bank. My Card No. is 4629864093917005. This is to be informed that I have drawn a loan dated 8th September, 2008 of Rs. 1,50,000/- (PLAT 9401270202417007) against ICICI Bank Credit Card (No. 4629864093917005) for 48 months EMI and one time Processing Fees Rs.2,528.10. At the beginning there is many problem of deposit EMI since the monthly bill was received by me not in time which resulted the delay of depositing amount and you compelled me to pay extra charges like late payment with interest & service tax etc. Matter was refer to your higher authority & your credit card division adjusted last all the additional amount charges in 16th April, 2010 without any reason.

It is very unfortunate that after adjusted amount you have adopted the same practice to harassed the genuine client like me. It is really unfortunate that the bills sent by you does not indicate last date of payment date is written in the bill “immediately” which does not bear any meaning. But your send ‘sms’ & ‘e-mail payment due-date reminder’ the last date is reflected 26th or 27th in every month. I received your bill after 20th day of every month. However I have paid all the EMI within 26th day of all months as per previous practice. I once again requested you to please send me the revised bill as per EMI, otherwise I have to take-up the necessary action.

Please be noted that I have receiving telephone threatening from your executive (Customer Care No. +913366112750) of Mr. Bablu & Mr. Soumen after 10th in every month. They harassed me and my old & illness parents to calling in his sleeping time (2p.m. to 6p.m.), which is highly objectionable. Please take a note on this point and stop calling phone to me & my parents.

I therefore request you to please take up this matter seriously and your reply send me in my mail (PLEASE DON’T CALL ME IN MY OFFICE TIME) and immediate reversal full interest with late fee amount with service tax etc., otherwise I shall be not paid EMI and compelled to take up the matter with for proper action and go to the Consumer Forum for proper justice. It is to be noted that I am paying all EMI regularly.

Thanking You,

Beside Ashim Memorial Play Ground, Dhakuria
    Kolkata – 700031, India

Jiban krishna Nag Guest

Default Indiian Railway refused to refund partial amount of TDR

I have filed TDR for a Railway Ticket for train cancelled by Railway . I have been paid partial amount. Details 7are as follows:
    PNR No. 6439738811
    ID for eticket: 021321030
    Journey from: Agra cantonment to Haridwar
    Date of journey: 29/05/2010
    Ticket amount: Rs.705/
    Amount pd: Rs 351/ on 06/06/10
    Reason for filing TDR : Train was cancelled by Railway
    Since then I have mailed them regularly for refund of my remaining amount. Earlier they use to answared as your case will be considered immidiately. Please bear with us
    After one year they replied that you are not eligible for refund. Your case has repudiated.
    Therefore I request you kindly arrange to pursue my case. If there is any other way to reach physically to process the case?
    J K Nag
    email: jibankrishna@gmai.com
    Mob: 8420458080

avinash78 Guest

Default complain against jaipan water purifier dealer

sir
    i purchased one jaipan water purifier model RO 8 liter capacity from dealer putul enterprise,address 100,satini senpalli,sarsuna,kolkata 700061,dealer name is mr amit das,cell no 9836569440.date of purchase is 14th july 2010.bye the time of purchase dealer told me that you will get six servicing free and one year warranty but he din't give me the warranty card.so i have only purchase receipt no 006.now my water purifier is not working.when i contacted to mr das he send one person for servicing and that person told me that your one filter is damage and need to replace.again i contacted to mr das first he told me that he will replace the filter but now he is not pickingup my phone.it is already 10 days passed and i am facing lot of problem without water.i will be in kolkata till 2nd june 2011 than i am shifting to patna and i will be back to kolkata in december 2011.please help me.
    avinash kumar

diamond city west
    tower-10
    flat-13c
    mob-09798872359

I prashnatit pal, a customar of your mal( ganguly began big bazer). I purchase different item of Rs 25000/- ( different time in between 20 th April 11 -15 May 27, 2011) and got 101 SKC. At 15 May 27, 2011, your representative (ganguly began big bazer ) not entry the last bil ( Till no 10 Receipt no 0209226, cashier name manash sadhukhan) in my E card (82202404544583) but told you will get gift item at esplanade bigbazer. When I go esplanade bigbazer (16th May 27, 2011) they told your card not show 101 point ,show only 35 points. I will again go to ganguly began big bazer ,they take 2 days time to entry the points. At last 26th May 27, 2011 when I visit your showroom ( pantaloon – camac street, south city , esplanade bigbazer ) claim my gift camera they told ,this item out of order and told to take sandwich maker (price 2099) instead of camera(price 6990). Why I will take this less price gift ? I want to take same price gift item or return money above maintain bill price which bill item not delivered still now.

At esplanade bigbazer your representative (name Abijit Bagchi , code no 10025) misbehave with me and use slang language .

Yashwardhan Gupta Guest

Default Complaint against Car Dealer

some years ago i was purchased a Honda Civic Car from pinacle Honda Dealer,Kolkata whose no. is WB02x5744.One month ago my car's back side was heating i was given complaint to Pinacle Honda Dealer but they didnot respond me. Again on 15th of April i was complaint to the Dealer, they accepted my car but they were kept my car in a parking lot and during that period we were using public transport.
    I have requested you please some corrective and measure action against pinacle Honda Dealer.

Default Neville McDonald

Customer Care Centre
    Tata Motors

Sub: Tata Suma Victa EX ( WB-20H-3862) - Job Card No:JC-LexusM-RP-1112-000929 Dated: May 12, 2011 @ 11:54 AM

I want to record my displeasure at the repairs of my above mentioned vehicle at Lexus Motors Service Center at Rampur, Kolkata.

1. On May 12, 2011, I personally took my Tata Sumo vehicle to have a starting problem rectified. My appointment was for 11:10 am.
    2. A mechanic tested the vehicle and noted a starting problem found on the vehicle. Mr. Asim Guha Thakurta a Customer Care Representative opened a job card on the vehicle in which he advised 3 jobs to be done to fix the problem. The amount for the repairs of the vehicle was around Rs.2080.00. Mr. Thakurta requested me to leave the vehicle because it would not be completed on the same day.
    3. I called Mr. Thakurta on May 13 to inquire about the repairs and delivery of my vehicle. He requested me to take delivery of the vehicle on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 5:30 pm.
    4. At the appointed time (May 16), I went to Lexus Motors at Rampur to take delivery of my vehicle. On starting the vehicle, I observed that the vehicle had the same problem that it was brought in for repairs in the first place. No explanation was provided by any mechanics or Mr. Thakurta as to why the fault in the vehicle was not rectified. I was told to leave the vehicle for some more time to provide the mechanics the time to take another look at the vehicle.
    5. Today is May 19, 2011 and I have had no calls from Lexus Motors to tell me about the progress on the repairs of my vehicle and expected delivery time. This delay and lack of customer care has created a bad impression, not only on the good name of Tata Motors but it shows that mechanics working at Lexus Motors at Rampur are inexperienced and lack quality training to repair vehicles that they have been authorized and certified to repair.
    6. It is sad to observe the lack of Customer Care/Relationship within your authorized workshop (Lexus Motors). Other than pushing customers to purchase extended warrantee of their vehicles and/or sale of products, I find very little to make me believe that there is quality repairs undertaken at Lexus Motors at Rampur Service Centre.

I recommend that Tata Motors take prompt action to insure that my vehicle is returned to me repaired to my satisfaction. The delay in repairing my vehicle has caused me to utilize public transportation which has cost me quite a bit of money and inconvenience.

I await an early response from your end.

Sincerely,

Neville McDonald
    9903809296 (anytime)

Default Delay in Repairs to Tata Sumo Vehicle at Lexus Motors, Rampur

Complaint #2

Customer Care
    Tata Motors

This is in reference to my complaint via e-mail dated May 19, 2011

I very disappointed at the way your team of Customer Care folks at Tata Motors have handled my above mentioned complaint. I believe, there was never any urgency to insure that my vehicle was repaired to my satisfaction and without further delay on the part of Lexus Motors, Kolkata (Rampur Service Centre).

As you may remember from my complaint that my Tata Sumo vehicle was taken to Lexus Motors, Rampur because of a starting problem developed in the vehicle. The staff at Lexus Motors have tried very hard to pass on the buck on each other with every excuse possible. To me, the staff responsible for repairing the vehicle, in this case the mechanics, have experimented on the vehicle instead of getting to the root cause of the defect. They fail to understand that the owner has to pay the ever mounting costs of their experiments and research.

Today, May 24 (after 12 days of my vehicle being at Lexus Motors), I was called to take delivery of my vehicle; however, since I was out of the City travelling, I requested for a driver to drop off the vehicle close to my home. I repeatedly told the Customer Care representative at Lexus Motors to insure that the problem with the vehicle is completely fixed before delivery. The driver from Lexus arrived at 5:30 pm. to deliver the vehicle to me. I asked him to stop and re-start the vehicle. To my surprise my vehicle "had the same problem" as of May 12, 2011; instead there was a very disturbing noise that had developed prior to sending the vehicle for repairs on May 12. The driver made several calls to Lexus Motors and spoke to his supervisors and they instructed him to return to Lexus with the vehicle.

Regarding the cost of repairs. How could Lexus Motors justify charging me for repairs done on the vehicle that was not necessary in the first place. No one has asked me what we have been using for transportation because of the delay in repairing my vehicle. On delivery on my vehicle after repairs to my satisfaction, I will decide what payment is due to Lexus Motors and not the other way around. At present, we are using a hired vehicles for our transportation needs and the more there is a delay with my vehicle, our transportation costs will rise.

I believe that my patience is running out and as much as I do not want to take another step to redress my problems, I fear that it may just be necessary to highlight the gross negligence at Lexus Motors, Rampur and Tata Motor's representatives are mute spectators.

Neville McDonald

Angry Seller taking more than the retail price

Sir? Madam
    Can any seller take more than the printed price of any item?
    If no, then I want to complain against M/s Maa Kali Hardwares, located in Dankuni, Hooghly.
    Can I know the procedure please?

My e-mail ID is "saibal_2008@yahoo.com