Thread: Consumer Court West Bengal

unregistered Guest

Default ResidentiAL Appartment

My parents are in Howrah(West Bengal) and have purchased a flat three years ago.The promoter had promised many things like lift facility,municipality drinking water supply etc.. He in fact has given us all when we purchased but now he is threatening that he will remove all this as it was not mentioned in the deed.He is threatening us on following things

1) he charged 25000rs for every bike we park in common area without any receipt. But now he says he will remove all of them. there are 12 flats out of which 8 is sold and he is threatening in this regard to all.
    2)He says he will remove the water pump (boring water)as it is in his name or asks for the security amount from all members amounting to rs 60000 . the boring water supply is written in the deed. Can he do this 3 years after we purchased the flat.
    3) He refuses to paint the building . he has not even got it painted once.
    4) He asks us to get a lift license if we want to run the lift as lift is in his name. Is there any such license ? and if so who should get it? else he threatens that he will stop it.
    5) He did not let us do mutation as he has not completed the previous ax on building and has still not done it.
    He asks us to pay the taxes for the period before the registration was done.

We are really fed up on this matter, is there any way of getting rid of this .
    I am afraid to disclose the promoters identity as he is a powerful and rich man.
    Please help

Ankur Goel
    (agoel85@yahoo.com)
    (agoel85@gmail.com)

memsa bibi Guest

Default complaint against the post of link person rules in murshidabad west bengal

sir ,
    i memsa bibi presently working as alink worker for the NRHM scheme in murshidabad west bengal from 24-10-2005 .
    our pay sallary is now just rs.100 . my all colligues and i trying to see the rules and regulations for our post but higher authority didnt response to our appeal.

we are suffering from frustrtions to thinking our future.
    so, i begging ur step to save our future.
    memsa bib
    srirampur p.o.-beniagram ps-farakka msd wb

Nokia Customer Guest

Default Nokia Care Center behaviour

I have a relation with nokia for near about 10 years and 6 headsets. Fascia of one of my headset, model number 5310 xpress music, is broken. I am not getting the fascia in almost any Nokia care center in Kolkata. I dropped a mail to nokia customer service, where i was suggested to visit the Nokia site for care center number and enquire about the fascia before visiting the center. The care center near my house is Behala center with number 9874408700. I called and was told that the fascia was available. Next day I visited the center and came to know that the fascia was not available there. I re-called on the same number and again was told that it was available. I told that I am outside the center and I didn't get it. I was shocked with answer. The guy told , then it is not available. Is this kind of behaviour we expect from a care center of a brand like Nokia.

Angry cheated by builder

1. i am suvojit dutta. i have purchased a flat at kmc premises no 888,19/2 purbachal bidhan road. the registration is being done on 24 nov 10.however the builder has not fulfilled the promises like the garage owned by me is yet to have a light connection and also in the staircase area.also the surroundings are yet to be cleaned. please guide me how to solve the problem.

Default Goods not delivered

I am an ABO of AMWAY INDIA , I have ordered products (order no - 5276409) through web on 10th January2011, But still now i have not received the products, on 14th/15th of Jan a courier came but thats not mine, i reported it to AMWAY and as per them the courier is wrongly delivered to me and my courier delivered to someone else. They asked for few days time, i again called them on 19thof January, they told that your product will be delivered today, but not delivered, again i called them on 21st of January, they confirmed that my product is already on the way and will be delivered at any moment, but product not delivered, Today is 24th and again i called them but they started misbehaving, saying me it wil take time to go in rude manner. The product is ordered as per the requirement of my customers, but as i could not deliver them on time, the customers are already lost. Now i want AMWAY to compensate and give penalty for irresponsibility.
    I want your help as AMWAY is not at all bothered. They are behaving with me like slaves.

Yours truly

West Bengal
    Ph-9903981576
    email: sbasusumanta@yahoo.co.in

saurabhmitra1 Guest

Default Commission of Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Breach of Trust in respect of Rs 9,00,000/

I, Saurabh Mitra, son of Sri Rajat Kanti Mitra at present residing at 23, M.N.Sen Lane under P.S. Regent Park, Kolkata- 700040, like to draw your kind attention to the following facts and accordingly seek your timely intervention and proper steps into the matter:-

I like to let you know that sometimes in the middle part of the year 2008, I was in search of a flat for proper accommodation for myself and my family and during the course of such search, I got one information that the owners of the premises being no. 34, Mahendra Nath Sen Lane, are developing their property through one M/s A.P.Construction being a Proprietorship Firm represented by its Proprietress Smt Dolly Saha, wife of Sri Subhankar Saha having its office at 27/6, K.M.Naskar Road,Kolkata-700040 and thus erecting one building over the Premises-in question containing several self contained flats.

I further like to let you know that accordingly I had been to the place of the aforesaid Smt Dolly Saha being the Proprietress of M/s A.P.Construction and during the course of our conversation it was intimated to me that a flat in or portion of the Apartment being unit no. D-1 on the Second Floor of the Building under construction admeasuring about 700 sq ft super built up area is lying vacant and accordingly I caused inspection in respect of the relevant documents being supplied to me from the end of the said M/s A.P.Construction including Title Deed, Developer’s Agreement, General Power of Attorney in favour of the Developer etc. Being mentioned here that all such conversation regarding purchase of the Flat-in question was made in between myself and the developer Smt Dolly Saha and her husband Sri Subhankar Saha also took active part in such conversation and the impression was given to me that although the proprietorship in respect of M/s A.P.Construction stands in the name of Smt Dolly Saha, her husband Sri Subhankar Saha actually involved in day to day running the business-in-question.Till such time, during any early conversation and/or deal with Smt Dolly Saha, Sri Subhankar Saha all through made himself present and practically Smt Dolly Saha used to work as per Sri Subhankar Saha’s direction.

However since the documents so supplied to me were apparently satisfactory, I agreed to purchase the aforesaid flat-in-question at a marketable consideration of Rs 10,00,000/- and thus being insisted by the aforesaid Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha, I entered into an Agreement of Sale dated 22.10.08 for purchasing the flat-in-question and the said agreement was a tripartite agreement wherein myself, the owners of the property-in-question and the developer herself was the party. And it will not be out of the place to mention here that during execution of such Agreement for Sale dated 22.10.08, the said Smt Dolly Saha had put her signature thereon as developer as well as the Constituted Attorney for the owners of the Premises-in-question. And I also put my signature thereon as purchaser. And upon execution of the said Agreement, I had parted with a sum of Rs 2,00,000/- in favour of M/s A.P.Construction (towards part consideration in respect of the same flat) against a proper receipt dated 20/10/08 duly issued and signed by Smt Dolly Saha.

I like to inform you that subsequently I had applied for a Bank Loan before the State Bank of India for purchasing the Flat-in-question and accordingly being satisfied with the documents supplied by me as well as considering my profile, the said Home Loan was duly granted in my favour and thus a further payment of Rs 7,00,000/- has been made directly in favour of M/s A.P.Construction by the concerned bank on 04/02/09 and accordingly the said M/s A.P.Construction and its proprietress and representative i.e. Smt Dolly Saha and her husband Sri Subhankar Saha have already realized a huge amount of Rs 9,00,000/- from me.

It was further agreed amongst myself and Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha that the balance consideration i.e. Rs 1,00,000/- would be paid by me in favour of M/s A.P.Construction on the very date of execution of Deed of Conveyance in my favour in respect of the flat-in-question.

The construction in respect of the flat-in-question has almost been completed except some minor job and being asked by the said Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha, I have already installed Electric Meter by CESC Ltd in the said flat-in-question stands in my name. And it was given assurance to me that the delivery of possession in respect of the flat-in-question would be made in my favour within a stipulated period of time. And since thereafter the said Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha started avoiding me as well as the delivery of possession in respect of the said flat on different flimsy pretext and went on assuring me that delivery of possession and execution of Sale Deed in respect of the said flat would be made in my favour within a short span of time. Be it mention here that I had also contacted the owners of the premises and further had requested them for early execution of Registered Deed of Conveyance in my favour and they had also assured me for an early execution of the same.

It is surprising enough that despite the above, the aforesaid Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha have surprisingly delivered the possession of my flat to a third party in violation of the terms embodied in the Agreement dated 22.10.08 and after gathering the knowledge regarding the same, I had been to the place of said Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha as well as to the place of the owners of the premises –in-question and accordingly had asked them regarding such illegal and fraudulent delivery of possession in respect of my flat to a third party. But they have given some evasive replies to me. And further have failed to give any justified reply in respect of their such illegal activities.

Apprehending any legal measures being taken by me against their illegal activities, the owners of the premises and the said Smt Dolly Saha and her husband Sri Subhankar Saha have also filed a collusive Civil Suit to avoid their Criminal Liability.

Now I came to realize that the said Smt Dolly Saha, her husband Sri Subhankar Saha as well as the owners of the premises-in-question never had an intention to deliver the possession of the flat-in-question in my favour and in collusion with each other they have hatched one criminal conspiracy amongst themselves and accordingly have induced me to enter into a purported Agreement dated 22.10.08 and thus further compelled me to part with a huge sum of Rs 9,00,000/- in favour of M/s A.P.Construction and subsequently in violation of the terms embodied in the said agreement, have delivered the possession of the said flat together with the Electric Meter stands in my name, to a third party and thus have duped, deceived and cheated me in respect of a sum amounting to Rs 9,00,000/- and be it mentioned here that I have to make payment of the EMI to the bank against bank loan without getting the possession of the flat-in-question. I had no knowledge regarding the aforesaid Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha as well as the owners of the premises-in-question. Otherwise, I positively would not have parted with such huge amount of money in favour of M/s A.P.Construction.

In view of the above facts and circumstances, I most humbly pray before your good office to take stern legal action against the aforesaid M/s A.P.Construction including its proprietress and representative namely Smt Dolly Saha and Sri Subhankar Saha and the owners of the premises-in-question for commission of cheating, fraud and criminal breach of trust and further kindly take appropriate measure for the delivery of possession of the said flat in my favour from their unlawful possession.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully,

(Saurabh Mitra)

Mob:9007105852

saurabhmitra1 Guest

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully,

(Saurabh Mitra)

Mob:9007105852

mkundu63@gmail.com Guest

Post fasle bill issued and harassed after purchased MTS MBLAZE vide MDN No. 9143980590

This is for your kind information that I have purchased one MTSMBLAZE for my net connection for Rs. 2,000/- from SARA United regd. office at 4B, Chowringhee Place, 1st floor, Kolkata-700 013 on 1st December 2010 and the said shop fully convinced by their false assurance and Sri Anil Rout the representative of the said shop whose number is 9748696819.
    After contact it has find out that before to sale it to me the said shop has activited the said MTS and they have activated from 27th November,2010 but they sale it to me on 01.12.2010 and after sale to me how htey have recorded it to their name?
    M/s. Sara United and their agent Mr. Anil Rout and their Nodal Officer all are harassed to me and they are not taking any steps after lodge my complaints.
    M/s. Sara United issued a bill vide no. 1782 dated 01.12.2010.
    Please vouch the matter and co-operate to me agaiinst such transaction.
    I hope your necessary action.
    Yours faithfully,
    Manik Krishna Kundu

PALAS PATRA Guest

Default Patra

My name is PALAS PATRA. MOBILE NO- 9641182975. (RELIANCE)
    My earlier porting request code no- was EV116755 code was valid up to 11/02/11 but it was not activated.
    Again reminder on 14/02/11, I got a message that porting request code no EV165231 valid up to 28/02/11.
    Till to date no activation taken from your end. I am failed to understand why the delay in activation for mu request.
    Please look in the case and oblige with corrective fruitful action urgently.

Yours faithfully
    PALAS.

PALAS PATRA Guest

Angry Patra

My name is PALAS PATRA. MOBILE NO- 9641182975. (RELIANCE)
    Please look in the case and oblige with corrective fruitful action urgently.

Yours faithfully
    PALAS.

ANUJ KUMAR SABOO Guest

Angry Hdfc bank ltd close my a/c no - 02191000099477, & resive debitcard fees date on 8/20.

SIR,
    I WANT TO ATTENCTION IN MY FAVER , TODAY I AM GO TO BANK(BURRA BAZAR BRANCH ) ,
    FOR DEPOST MY LIC CHEQUE , CUSTEMBER CARE OFFICER TELL ME THAT TODAY YOUR SAVING A/C NO - 02191000099499 , IS CLOSE , I AM ASKING WHICH REASION MY ACCOUNT IS CLOSE , NOT PROPER REPLY TO ME,
    THEN I AM ASKING YOU ARE CHARGE FEES RS 500(FIVE HUNDRED RUPEES) AND MY DEBIT CARD IS VALID IN 08 / 20,
    THEN WHY YOU ARE UN-ACTIVE MY ACCOUNT.
    SHE GIVE ME REASION YOUR KYC (KNOW YOUR CUSTEMBER) IS NOT CLEARE, THEN AGAIN I AM ASKING IN 2008 , THAT TIME , I AM OPEN MY ACCOUNT GIVE YOU FULL DETAIL & PANCARD , ITR 2007-2008, VOTER ID , PASSPORT , MOBILE BILL ALSO SAMITED , & ALSO SUMITED SUME DAYS BEFORE
    ALL TRANJECTION ARE IN MY ITC FILE RETURN,
    MY LIC ,PURCHEASE / SALE LAND, INVERD / OUTVERD ,ADVANCE INCOME TEX CHEQUE IS ALSO PAID IN THIS ACCOUNT, UNIVERCITY FEES ETC ALL TANJECTION PAID BY CHEQUE

THEN WHICH REASION ARE YOU CANCLE MY SAVING ACCOUNT NO - 02191000099477,
    & Bank Persion Force Me To Opem 1 Lac Per-Day Avrage Balance Current Account ,
    Then We Are Inclose your Old Saving a/c(02191000099477) Custember ID Inclose OR Attend - Anuj kr saboo a/c payee in your bank a/c mo -02191000099477.

PLEASE GIVE ME PROPER , POSITIVE & GOOD FEEDBACK AS SOON AS POSIBLE & MAKE SUME HARD ACTION INTHIS TYPE OF BANKERS,

THAKING FOR ATTENCTION
    YOUR FAITHFULLY
    ANUJ KUMAR SABOO
    09230567899,
    09330567899,
    EMAIL ID - hindusthan24hours365days@yahoo.com
    Address :- 24 / 25A,P.K.Tagore Street (Singhi Bhawan) Kolkata 700006, wb , india

kausick dey Guest

Default Complaint against AMAR SOMOI (TOI)

As per Times of India advertisement, they have started a policy of AMAR SOMOI magazine @99 rupees/year. I have send a chq of Rs. 99 to BENNETT COLEMAN. They have deducted the same from my HDFC account on 09 Feb 2011 ( Cheque/Ref. No. - 000000970862). But still I have not received my magazine on given addrees.

Kindly look into the matter.

Kausick Dey

Default Passport Not Delivered

Hi there , I hav applied for my passport on 5/08/08 and my verification was done in dec of the same year but I have not received my passport yet.When it was about 3 months for the verification I went to ask for the details to the office in Siliguri from where i applied for the passport i.e in Junction Passport Application office in Siliguri .They gave me the ref # as A063561-08 and advised me to check the status in the internet .When i checked the status it was mentioned that it has been posted on 26 th feb 2009 .However i never received the same .I also checked with my local post office but no information found .I was told to go to Calcutta but due to some unavoidable circumstances i was not able to visit the office .I am presently working in Pune and its hard for me to get leaves.This october when I went home and checked with the office in Siliguri they said they are not responsible for anything as such and they advsd me to apply for a new one but i didn't as i am still not sure if i apply again whether i can get it again or not .They advised me to go to kolkata , i went there once but the office is so crowded and there was no person at the inquiry desk .I had my ticket to pune the very next day so was not able to go the next day .I would be glad if you can help me with this regard ..My ref # is A063561-08.Passport is a very important document for every citizen and i am worried about it .What must I do next ,Please help .Also it was my hard earned cash and i can't afford to apply for it again and again .please help ..my email Id is dechen646@yahoo.com.I would be higly obliged if someone can help.

Thanking you ,
    Yours Sincerely ,
    Dechen Doma Bhutia

Joydip saha Guest

Default Sub: Refund of fess paid for CFP course .

Sub: Refund of fess paid for CFP course .

I am Joydip Saha. I have completed CBA course from IIJT which is job guaranteed course by IIJT in the month of August 2010.But till now I have not received any placement assistance and Placement Division of 60 B Chowringhee Road Kolkata-700020 are not showing any interest in providing me the same. When I asked them for my placement they are not providing me satisfactory response. In December 10th 2010 they had advised me take admission in an another course CFP.I took admission in the same .But latter I found that they have misguided me course of doing my counseling for the same course. Now I am not interest any more doing the CFP.Center In charge of 60B Chowringhee Road Kolkata-700020 Mr.Partha Sarthi Ghosh and counselor Mrs.Anjana Paul was there to do wrong counseling for me. They wrongly advised me to take admission in CFP course. I have been forcefully get admitted in that course. Now I do not want to join any class of CFP course in IIJT institute. They gave me wrong details of CFP course and they have also done fraudulent to me. They had shown me a fake computerized statement about CFP course and told me that the original one will be given to you after joining this course. I want my money back because I need this. I have paid total amount of Rs- 22847.When I asked them for the amount which I paid to them, they told me that they need to consult to head office for the same. But after completion of 3 month they are not coming out with satisfactory responses.Therefor take needful action as soon as possible.

23/03/2011 Yours faithfully
    Joydip Saha

Mobile No:9831235608

Indian Institute of Job-oriented Training
    60 B, 2nd Floor, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata-700020.

Partha Sarathi Ghosh
    Centre Manager

Anjana Paul
    Counselor

adnil nella Guest

Default Complaint against AHA, Kolkata

My daughter was enrolled with Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Kolkata in June 2009 on full payment of course fees of Rs.1,18,000/-. Classes began but right from the very onstart were run very infrequently and Faculty Members kept changing. This carried on for a few months and from the end of 2009 classes were cancelled almost every day till eventually in February 2010 the Faculty stopped coming to take classes and the students were left stranded with no other option but to demand refund of the course fees. In end Feb 2010 a Representative of AHA arrived from Delhi and promised full refund of the fees and the students were each given 4 post dated cheques of equal amounts (in my daughter's case the amount was Rs.29,500/- each) to be deposited in June, July, August and September 2010. I feel grieved to inform you that every single cheque bounced. I have tried contacting them on phone but the calls remain unanswered. I have tried emailing them but have not been able to evoke any response. I humbly approach you to see you way in helping me get the due refund at an early date.

1. West Bengal State Electricity Board