Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court West Bengal

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

Nayana Rokade Guest

Default fraudulent activities BY INDIABULLS KOLKATA

I am a regular investor having INDIABULLS Account no.506665. My account has been with INDIABULLS for a long time now and it is operated generally by me and my husband Mr. Rajat Dey Sarkar. The account is in my name. I was not informed that I will need to fillup “Power of Attorney” in my husband’s name to allow him to operate my account.I have enough industry experience to understand the legal/compliance issue here and I fully concur in terms of compliance requirement it is an essential document.
    Hence when I was told about it 2 months ago I agreed to fulfill the formalities. I was informed that a certain individual will be coming to my office with the necessary papers. However when the person actually came he was only carrying my account statement on which my signature was taken along withcopy of PAN card. We were never informed about any proceedings after this.
    About a month back we checked the account and the ID wasfound to be disabled. As a customer I would expect that I should have received some kind of intimation before blocking the ID altogether. That never happened.Neither was I informed that this is consequence of not filling up the“Power of Attorney”. This fact we found out from their customer care number.
    From last one month my account is disabled preventing me from doing anymore transactions. We have been given various reasons like the concerned person on leave / stamp paper not avilable etc. hence the delay was happening. I do not understand how a company like INDIABULLS will stop its operations due to absence of some person.
    NOW YESTARDAY I.E., ON 08/09/2012 I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL THAT RS.565.13 HAS BEEN DEBITED. Instruction Executed : Withdrawal Done. I DO NOT UNDERSATAND HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN WHEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF IS DISABLED AND I HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. Secondly any money withdrawn from this account goes in my linked Bank savings account, the same has not happened in this case. Hence the whole matter has become suspicious. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE IS MY MONEY?
    This whole matter has given rise to speculation about fradulent practices at INDIABULLS who claim to be a very trustworthy company to work with.
    I request you to kindly look into this matter immediately.
    Nayana Rokade
    Indiabulls Account No: 506665

Default Refund of Club Membership (DT127#0528) Amount of Rs. 47,000/- of Country Club India Ltd.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub:- Refund of Club Membership (DT127#0528) Amount of Rs. 47,000/- of Country Club India Ltd.

This is to inform you that I, Mr. Partha Chakraborty, had got a call from Country Club India Ltd. On 12.10.2011 regarding a gift voucher which I had won from a lucky draw.
    I visited their office at “Merlin Home Land”, Bhawanipore, Kolkata along with my wife on that day. I had accepted their Club Membership proposal (Membership ID- DT127#0528 Dated- 12.10.2011) by their representatives Mr. Amit and Mr. Tanveer, I had paid them total membership amount of Rs. 47,000/- (Rupees Forty Seven Thousand Only). But till date I have not received the membership card from their end, wherever it has been mentioned in the Agreement Paper that the card will be reached to me within next 45 days from the date of membership taken. I have called up the above mentioned two persons several times, but received faked promises from their end. Also visited their branch office at “B/2, Gajraj Chamber, 1st Floor, Topsia, Kolkata- 700046”. I met Mr. Robin over there in the month of April’ 2012 and he guided me that we will receive the card within 15th of next month. Already three months passed away of our last meeting, but I have not received the Membership card, not even a single assurance till date. But while I was signing the contract I was assured that I will have their guidance whenever I require them.

Sir, more importantly when I was signing the Membership Agreement, these 2 guys named Amit & Tanveer told me that I'll have many other facilities with this membership contract but when I visited their Office at “B/2, Gajraj Chamber, 1st Floor, Topsia, Kolkata- 700046”, I met another guy Mr. Robin. Over there I came to know that there are a lot of hidden costs which had not been informed to me during membership taken.

In this circumstances I am not even able to go for a tour as I have no utility of this Amount of Rs. 47,000/-

So I want to cancel the membership agreement with immediate effect and get my full money back. The guys of Country Club had fully cheated me.

Please help me to have my money back. Hoping positive action from your end. Need your co-operation in this regard. I am in very stressful situation.

Partha Chakraborty
    2/63, Bijoygarh, Jadavpur
    Kolkata- 700032
    Mob:- 9748496011/9831394307
    E-mail:- partha.9836@gmail.com
    sudipa_comm@yahoo.co.in

Default complain

IRDA Grievance Call Centre(IGCC)

Grievance Redressal Cell of the IRDA

Sub: Complaint against LIC, Kalyani Branch(03685436) creating dispute at the time of surrender of policy

trating it yearly instead of Single premium.

I have the honour to beg to state that Sri Mithu Das, a LIC agent met and convinced me on 8/11/2007 with an insurance scheme proposal of single premium only assuring a high return.Accordingly I paid one single premium of Rs. 25000 only on 8/11/2007 and received a bond certificate issued by kalyani LIC branch bearing policy no. 425633695 dated 8/11/2007 stating clearly on it as “single” & “ fully paid”.

In the last month when I proceeded to LIC kalyani branch for surrendering it as I needeed money urgently for my medical treatment ,the kalyani LIC office has denied to accept single premium certificate saying that in the proposal form it was retained as yearly mode in stead of single and policy has been lapsed and a very minor amount will be available after cutting charges.The officer also stated that agent sometimes subsequently used to change to yearly mode from single mode for grtting higher commission.

I submitted one representation on 16/8/2012 to B.M. LIC, kalyani (westbengal) to see the matter and for proper rectification in his office. But till date no response has yet been received inspite of several oral requests.

In view of above its now placed before you for proper judgement and appropriate action from your side so that the policy is considered as single premium only taking intio consideration my following arguements:

I. That the bond certificates issued by kalyani branch have not been ammended/ rectified and intimated to me yet.

II. I have never given authority to the agent to change the mode.

III. There is no lapse on my part in any way.

IV. Klayani LIC branch is not serious about the matter to settele amicably and early which I need badly as my present financvial condition really bad.

Early action is solicited please.

Yours faithfully,

SUJIT KUMAR KAR

(policy holder of P.NO. 425633695)

A/10x/133, p.o. kalyani, dist: Nadia, W.B

PIN:741235

(ph: 033-25025445)

Angry Future Bazar, Not Dispatch the Product. Make New Story every Day......

This is Koustav Roy from Garia, Kolkata. I was purchase some Items from Future Bazaar.com and also paid full amount for my product. In system it was shown that within 14th of this month all the product will be delivered to me at my home. Now today is 15th its still not being Dispatch from his end and every time whenever i was called to customer care they are making a new story every day. I also have a written mail from future bazaar dated 08th September where its clearly mentioned that within 2 Days products will be dispatch. And then from 10th they are started to make a new story every day that it will take 5 more days to dispatch and when i was called on 15th still the same response that 5 more working days it will take to dispatch. They told that some problem in Warehouse something for that its take time. I spoke with Manager Aditya, Supervisor Kaif, And also with some Executive Name Srigupta, Purnima. They all are inform about this. And today when i was called up from different number with different identity the executive Name Sachin is inform that there is no problem i will get my product on time. Then when i was provided my original mobile number he just shocked and told he cannot able to check the details and suddenly he was took my original name which i never provided during the call. I also wrote a mail in consumer court and consumer forum one executive from future bazaar name Priya is response that please contact us with your contact details nothing else, where i was mentioned everything on that mail which belongs all my details. And still today they are never revert my thread.

So sir i request you please help me to doing case against future bazaar. And also i want compensation for that because I already expense lots of money to call them. Please help me.

My Details are
    Koustav Roy.
    koustav24x7@gmail.com
    9681193355/9804569604

Future Bazaar Order numbers are : 5064784376, 5064783147, 5064782804, 5064782486 and 5064609845

arnabdas is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

I have made recharge of MY DIST TV DTH for Rs 350 on 19/8/12 and my vc no is
    01506896807-0,Name is ARNAB DAS.Regd mobile no 9339569872.
    But this payment was transfered to someone else account (by dish tvs own
    fault)and my vc got disconnected from 25.8.12.I am extremely sorry to
    say that still they have not transfered the amount to my account.
    They asked for my bank statement also and i forwarded it but still they are playing with me and not willing to transfer the amount to me.They mailed me that after receiving credit card bank statement they will transfer the amount to me but still they are not doing and saying it is not possible now.Its nothing by cheating people.

amulrbaradia1608 Guest

Default Samsung

This To Draw Your Kind Attention We Have Purchase A LED TV 55" From KHOSLA ELECTRONICS On 02/07/2012 . Since The Day We Have Purchased The Product Was Defective And That Time Also Several Complains And Follow Ups From Our End Took Place Then After 15 Or 20 Days Finally The Engineer From The Company Had Given Us The Assurance That The Piece Will Be Replaced And Finally The Commitment From The Company Has Been Fulfilled . Then After Again Sometime Say Might Be After 6 To 7 Months The Same Problem Started And Automatically The Problem Has Been Solved . Then Again In The Starting Of This Month The Same Problem Started And Severally We Have To Contact The Dealer But As Usual The Dealer Gave Us The Suggestion To Lodge The Complain Directly To The Customer Care Number . Same As The Habbit Of The Dealer When We Called Customer Care They Have Assured Us That Within 24 Hours Any Of the Representatives Of The Company Will Visit Us To Solve Our Problem But I Beilive After Several Calls To The Customer Care I Hope After 3 or 4 Days Mr TARAK MONDAL Of Your Company Visited Us And Just Inspected The Problem And Was Told That Within 1 Day The Problem Will Be Solved . Then Again The Same Scene As Usual Was Repeated And Again Severally We Have Reminded The Company For The Problem . Then Again After 4 - 5 Days Some Of The Representatives Of The Company Visited Us And He Has Handed Over Us A Declaration Form And Promised Us That Either We Will Get The Full Refund Back Or We Will Get The Exchanged Piece . Unfortunately I Would Like To Say That Giving A False Commitment To The Customers Is Spoiling The Image Of The Company And Unwantingly This Time If The Purpose Is Not Solved By Your End Then I Would Move Towards Consumer Forum On This Regards And Let Me Tell You That Apart From The Hactic Schedule Of Daily Life It Is Not Possible For Me To Follow Up The Matter Everyday With The Customer Care Executive . Very Disgracefully I Would Like To Say That At The Time Of Buying Such A Costly Product I Never Thought That Product Of This Company Would Suffer Us And Let Me Tell You That We Do Not Permanently Stay In Calcutta So It Will Not Be My Fault If Your Representative Visits Us Without A Prior Appointment And This Is The Reason I Am Mailing You For A Prove . I Hope That You Will Take This Matter As A priority . Awaiting For A Prompt Action From Your End .
    Thanking You ,
    Amul Baradia

Lightbulb Complaint against scam by Snapdeal.com

I have bought a product from Snapdeal.com for 8760/- INR but I have received a declaration from the manufacturer that the cost of the product is 2170/- INR, I complaint against it to their costumer support and they said that they will reply within 48 hours but they haven't replied even after 7 days, Hence I want to file a complaint against them in consumer court.

Best regards,

Alok Singh
    alok.singh@ericsson.com

Default getting thread from hdfc credit card

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I HAD A HDFC CREDIT CARD, THEY ADD A HDFC EGARO MEDICLAIM PACKAGE WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND THEY BLOCK MY CARD AFTER USING ONLY 7000/-.
    THEN I LEFT THE JOB AND GO FOR SATTLEMENT WITH HDFC CREDIT CARD. AFTER THAT FROM HDFC EGARO THEY SEND A LETTER STATING THAT THEY CANCELLED MY HDFC EGARO MEDICLAIM AND CREDITED ONTO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT SO I STOP FOR ANY SETTLEMENT AND THE MANAGER SARIKA CAME TO ME AND TALKING WITH ME LIKE A THREATING VOICE AND TOLD SHE IS A MANAGER AND THE AMOUNT SHE IS TELLING I HAVE TO PAY EXACTLY 11000 WITH IN 10 DAYS AND AFTER THAT SHE GAVE ME BLAME THAT I M NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL FROM SARIKA SO I HAVE TO Pay 13000 and its totaly like a threat........

vsrevolution is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Yesterday I was using Internet via 50 MB Net Pack. I didn't know when the same Net Pack got used completely. Thereafter Airtel Didn't disconnect my Net
    Connection, Instead They started deducting it from my Main A/c balance.

They almost Looted my Rs.126 via this Act. I want to ask, Suppose if you have Main A/c Balance of Rs.2 Only & you made a Call,
    Thereafter When your Balance become they will disconnect your Line automatically.

Why They do not let the Conversation go on & let the Balance become Negative to be settled/deducted on next recharge.

I am finally shifting to Docomo via MNP route. My family & Friends too will shift with me to Docomo.

I want my Money Back or from today I will start defaming 420 Airtel & It's 420 Chairman Sunil Mittal
    everywhere through Creating a New Facebook Page "AIRTEL is 420", through Twitter, Through SMS's etc.

Vivek Singh

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Dear Vivek,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

Angry Micromax mobile phone

I have purchased one mobile from Micromax check point showroom on 17/09/2012, the very next day i came to know that my mobile network is not working so that i thought it was my communication tower problem but after 2 days it was same problem then i went to that showroom and told them about the problem they checked that and they told me to go to the Superfone (smartphone) service center named CELLO SERVICE which is located at P-17 Mission Row Kolkata-700013, Phone- 22257369. On 21/09/2012, i went to Cello Service center and then they checked my mobile and told me that i will provide you the certificate through which you can replace your mobile but you have wait for at least 2 hours. So i told them that i am going now, after 2 hours i will be back. Then i left the service center and i went back after 3 hours and asked have you done that, then they told me that no the server is down so we can't, do one thing you go home and we will get back to you if we will done then we will inform you, so i left that service center and came back home.
    On 22/09/2012, i called them about replacement certificate then they told me that it is not done, hope it will done by Monday.
    On 24/09/2012 (Monday), i went to service center and asked about my mobile's replacement certificate then they told me that still we are not able to get reply from head department which is situated in DELHI, so you call this customer service number 01144770044 and have a word with them.
    I called that DELHI customer service number and had a word with them then they asked all the details of my mobile phone and told me to transfer the line to service center's person, then they had a word and didn't confirm me that when they will replace my mobile. Its ridiculous, and i am not able concentrate on my work because for one bloody mobile. I have to go here and there and every body knows that nowadays mobile is like a part of our body. Without mobile i am not able to communicate.

Micromax should also concentrate on customer satisfaction and final testing of mobile phone before launching in market. On 22/09/2012 there were 5 micromax mobiles (Model A87) came infront of me. Micromax is concentrating only on Advertisement not on customer satisfaction.

anirbanaditya is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Post Bajaj Allianz fraud

I have serviced my Car from Mukherjee Udyog, Kolkata which met with an accident. The total bill amount was Rs 11037/- (paid on 21.7.2012)for dent removing and painting job out of which mukherjee udyog confirmed me after survey done by Bajaj insurance that 6000/- will be borne by Bajaj. However on 21.08.2012 I got an information that 2239/- have been reimbursed.
    It took 1 month to process their claim which is unusually long time and more disheartening is that they have deducted Rs 2500 as Voluntary excess which in my policy paper is NIL.
    Kindly suggest how do I get back Rs 2500/- from Bajaj Allianz.
    My Policy no.OG-12-9906-1801-00014227
    Claim no. OC-13-2401-1801-00006617
    Car Regn no. WB24C 9681
    Anirban Aditya
    9674320207

Default Un-happy with the after sales services of motorolla

I have given my cell phone in the service center for repairing...it has been more than 1 month i have not yet received any positive reply from the company. i had to visit the service center 3 to 4 times for checking the arrival of my phone. it has been a unhealthy and unprofessional kind of environment i have experienced from the company end. what should i do further or what legal actions can be taken against them so as they do it in time....

punit.sharma1991@gmail.com

regards,
    Punit Sharma

Mithu Jana Guest

Default Gas delivery against booking

I booked a gas on 15-09-2012. Still we are waiting for delivery. Detail required information below:

Consumer no. - 14017

Booking ref no. 462776 date 15-09-2012 1:33 PM

Distributor : PK Music Stores, Budge Budge Chowrasta( INDANE Distributor)

Contact no. 9804326170/ 8981424730