Thread: Consumer Court Uttarakhand

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hi Indraneel,

Please be informed that the number was reactivated on 21/12/11. Email us at vodafonecare.upw@vodafone.com for any assistance in future or you can also call us on our toll free number 198, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh (West) & Uttaranchal

nks.hp is offline Junior Member

Default fraud with PNB chack

Respected sir/madem

Sub- fraud with PNB chaque

I give a A/c Paye chaque to Prasar fainence company (PFC) of amout Rs- 20 [COLOR=#009900 !important]rupees
    only, On date 19-12-2011. chaque no- 969201.
    By this chaque cash [COLOR=#009900 !important]withdrawals[/COLOR] Rs- 82000 rupees by Name- Vivek kumar, without ID or A/c No.The withdrawals bank is PNB, Amroha gate, muradabad. Date-19/12/2011 Time- 3:10pm, Chack no- 969201

Neeraj kumar sharma

Neeraj Kumar Sharma
    [COLOR=#009900 !important]Hewlett-Packard[/COLOR] India Sales Private Limited
    Attn: Neeraj Kumar Sharma
    Plot No.9-11A & 35-37A,Sector -V
    [COLOR=#009900 !important]Integrated[/COLOR] Industrial Estate,Panthnagar (SIDCUL)
    Udham Singh Nagar
    [COLOR=#009900 !important]Uttaranchal[/COLOR] , 263153
    Mo- 9719572022
    Mail- nks.hp@rediffmail.com
    [/COLOR]

karan.gurucharan is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against Cable Operator

This is regarding to my TV cable Operator who is very bad Service Provider. His Service is very poor from the very first day of Connection.
    He never picks the phone when I make him call and always his service fails at night. His Connector and bunch of cables at my roof and without any intimation he comes and do his work in my absense. Because of his bad service I havent paid his monthly charges and now withoust any notice he had disconnect the connection. I am very upset to his activities and his services so i want to change in my cable operator and also want to take a leagle action upon him. Please Suggest me.

- Karan Kapoor

sonal pande is offline Junior Member

Respected sir/madam,

I bought a dell (vostro|1040) laptop on 14-oct-2010 from singhal computronix (opp. Civil hospital, ramrraj road, bazpur, u.s.n. uttarakhand). The price of the laptop was rs28,350. I am a student and stay at hostel in Haldwani. I was told, that if any sort of problem will come in the laptop, I shall bring it into the notice of the shopkeeper, and he will ensure that the problem is solved as son as possible. Just the next day itself, while I was using the laptop, the screen suddenly blacked out, then after pressing some random keys and moving curser the screen came back. I complaint about this problem at the same instant, to the shop from where I bought the laptop. The shopkeeper ensured me that this problem will not occur again. But the problem was continuous. I again and again complaint, but no action was taken on my complaints. The shopkeeper used to say “shows me the problem”. So I took the laptop to him. He just logged in the laptop and said that I am lying, there is no such problem. I told him that the problem occurs sometime. Sometime when I m using the laptop, the screen suddenly blanks out. But he was not ready to believe me. He said, whenever it happens, at that very moment I need to bring the laptop to him. Then I even showed him when the screen blanked out. Then he said fine, he will see what could be done. I said ok and went to my hostel again. But there was no response from the shopkeeper. He stopped receiving calls from my home. Then after my semester was over, I again went to the shop. The shopkeeper asked me to leave my laptop at the shop for few days. So, I left my laptop there at the shop for about a week. After that when I went to take it back thinking that the problem might have got resolved by now. But the shopkeeper told me to take the laptop back and he will send a technician to my place to repair it. So I took the laptop with me. After 6 days the shopkeeper came with a person and asked me to show my laptop to the person. He said that the person is a dell technician. He replaced the screen as well as the mother board of the laptop. But again after a week the same problem started again. I again complaint it to the shopkeeper, he again said he will repair it soon. But again started not even receiving the calls from m side. So again during my next holidays, I went to the shop in 2011 in august end. The shopkeeper then told me that the warranty has been over for this laptop (before one year). But he will repair it free soon. I was to again go back to my hostel, but there was to further response from him. He was also not taking calls from my side. Then again during my winter break in January, I went to the shop. The shopkeeper again told me to leave the laptop in his shop. So I left it there. Then after fifteen days when I went to take it back. The shopkeeper said that he cannot do anything and you yourself contact the company and resolve your issues.

I belong to a middle class family and I am a student so an amount of Rs 28.350 is of great importance to my parents. I bought this laptop to get help in my studies but it has hardly worked for fifteen days from the day it has bean bought by us. Therefore now I need complete refund of my money or complete replacement of the laptop. But I don’t know what should I do for it. So, kindly guide me regarding this matter.

LillyAtDell is offline Junior Member

Hi Sonal,
    I am very sorry to hear this. It is indeed a very unfortunate incident and I will very glad to look into this issue. Please send your contact details, order number and issue description to CSMB_India_SSR_Escalations@Dell.com. This is the email id of our Resolution team who can help you resolve this issue.

Lilly
    Social Media Outreach and Resolver
    Dell India Pvt Ltd.

happygusain is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

dear sir/madam
    my name is nisha rawat...i am doing to beauty parlour cuorse in roorkee but the beauty parlour is fraud and i want to refund my half fee but the teacher is not retun my fee........
    mobile no..9058075549

tularampant is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default use of NCFM Licence without Permission

My NCFM certificate is being used by Hem Securities Pvt. Ltd without my legal permission thus causing a loss of 3500 per month to me . The Company is using my licence since May-June 2010 till Date

Angry Pity Services Of vodafone

I have ported my airtel no 8979221943 to vodafone from Pithoragarh Because of i am vodafone postpaid users from last 1 year ,i have given the porting details to vodafone store in pithoragarh and all documents and porting no in dec 2011 but the no. still remain in airtel , i have contacted to vodafone store and got feedback due to some problem the no is not ported please again provide the porting id,than i have again provided the porting id in jan 2012,but again this time the things are same nothing happen,i have contacted to vodafone RM regarding the issue,he told please again provide the porting id,so again on march 6 2012 i have provided the porting id to the RM Vodafone,this time finally the no. is ported to vodafone,but on april 2012 the no. is locked due to the documents of the no.are not received,although i have provided all the documents to vodafone store pithoragarh at time of porting of mobile no.,i have again contacted to RM Vodafone and got the feedback the no. is start working with in 2 days,but till the time the no. is bared i did,t find any response form vodafone after complaining so much of time.
    This is second time i am facing the same problem form vodafone pithoragarh,earlier i have also faced same problem regarding the porting of my fathers no. from airtel to vodafone,With in 6 month second time i am facing the same issue form vodafone pithoragarh,
    I just need few answers form vodafone.
    1.How many times i have to provide the documents to vodafone store,if the documents already provided to the vodafone store whose responsibility to send them to vodafone office .
    2. After complaining so many times why the vodafone have not taken any action against this.
    3. And being a vodafone users what is my fault
    Finally i have decided to close all my postpaid no. and change the services provider, i have currently 5 no. are working in vodafone
    It,s samefully having the response of vodafone.

Mayank Joshi

Default Slicer Dicer Complaint

I placed 1 order for slicer dicer, on 28nth March 2012, on 9953094366. This order was COD & I recieved the same within 3-4 days as promised by the tele-executive, but that order was not proper so I tried informing them on their number 9990880930 which their executive gave for any complaint but it started coming switched off, then i tried their original ordering contact number n they assured me that they will send the correct piece within 2 days n now when i am trying to call them to track my order they disconnect my call on hearing my number. Their details are their site link-slicer dicer, & they work under some R.J Telemart, Plot No.- 621/4, sector-31, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001, Ph-8130066708, 9582406052My Invoice details are-Invoice No.-6521Total Amount- 1000.00with some Offers by- XS Media, New Delhi, India.Kindly help me by sending legal notice to such sites n agencies who are fraud & cheating on customers like us, as I am sitting in dehradun & can't trace their office in gurgaon. This is actually disturbing me a lot as my money is stuck & they are not responding to my complaint so please help me by making them correcting the order or refunding my money.Waiting for quick & positive reply.
    Thankingyou
    OmPrakash nair
    c/o290 Bhagat Singh marg,Raghav extension,
    Subash nagar,Dehradun mob.9997334051

pawanssandhu@gmail.com Guest

Default Refund related problem with Airtel Dish TV

Please give your attention ----------I was using the link provided by airtel customer care(attatching the mail
    sent by airtel customer care center) on sunday 05/2/2012 bu using the debit
    card...........but due to server problem payment for Rs 1590/- has been
    made by three times(i.e Rs. 1590*3=4770/-). Now i am using seperate airtel
    digital tv connection which is purchased by me on cash payment to local
    dealer. This connection is not connected with that payment which i paid by
    using your provided link. I had complaint two times (first complaint number
    = 16872639 & 2nd complaint number = 17133327) for refund........but i have
    refund of only two transaction i.e. Rs 1590*2=3180/-. My debit
    card no. is 5126520029760787 valid till 12/15 and my punjab national bank
    saving account no is 4692000100007261 at DEAL, Raipur Road Dehradun-248001(
    Phone No.- 0135-2788163). I am also attatching the scan copy of statement
    of transaction on 05/2/2012. First transaction Id is = 203609828256, 2nd
    is= 203609880774, 3rd is = 203690062407.
    I have received refund of only two transaction.. Now I am requesting them to refund my last trasanction i.e. Rs
    1590/-. in my account no. 4692000100007261. I am Waiting for their
    favour.But i have not received any satisfactory answer from them. Please make my refund possible
    Thanks.
    Pawandeep Singh, Aamwala, Shastripuram, Raipur Road, Dehradun.
    Contact no. 09808310522/9027885523.-------
    I am also sending the details of mail sent by your customer care center.

rajeshtiwari is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Telecom Operator Charging for Unwanted Extra Services

Hello Sir,
    My Complaint is relating to extra services which telecom companies are forcibly given to their customer and also charging for that. From past 4 to 5 months in almost every week a new service is offered to me through a call and also after my rejection that service is given to me and I am being charged for that.
    I am losing around 20 rs per month. And when I called the customer care department they just tell me that I have subscribed for that service which I have not. I have consulted some of my friends and they too have the same issue. And I think this is a serious issue which need to be worked out.

thanks and regards.
    rajesh tiwari

Default complain for times portal

Respected Sir ,

this is Rajendra singh Kshettri from uttrakhand dehradun sir i took registration from times job .com i did pay 4398/- on 20april2012 but i didnt get response which they said me still im waiting for their response lot of time i called timesjob executive they didnt give me conformation and speek me ruffly kindly concern my problem i will wait for your rply my mail id is rajendrasingh2k@gmail.com provide me any helping no. where i can explain my prob .thanx

regards,
    Raj kshettri
    919720162831

riteshsingh91@gmail.com Guest

Angry fill for complaining a shopkeeper name who cheated us.

dear consumer court,
    this is ritesh raj from dehradun. i beg with pardon to state that i got cheated by a shopkeeper who sold electronic goods.Through which i bought an iron cooler on date 26-jun-2012 which was of cost rs 5500/-was of no good,its wire got dead on next day when i filed a complain then shopkeeper shows no hasty and no respect and day after that its switches god broken.its wires are in so bad condition that it could have been worst in no days.and many more i cant explain in this so please kindly help us as an innocent buyers.His shop name is naveem eletronics,rajpur road,near ghanta ghar,dehradun-248001.sir please mail me at riteshsingh26@gmail.com

regards,
    ritesh raj

rajesh bisht Guest

Angry withdrawal from atm but not recived

rajesh bisht

dear sir
    i want to query for the my complaint number 57730504 against the my
    sister PNB account number 6191000100003049 branch bhagirathi puram
    tehri garhwal. I was done transaction for withdrawn for Rs. 10000.00
    from the SBI ATM at Dehradun. But due to machine problem i received
    the only Rs. 500 that day is 6th may 2012 time 12:34PM after the get
    that Rs. 500 i did complain on customer care but now many days are
    spend there is NO any information provide to me by the customer care
    and the my existing bank. I want to know why is not short out my
    problem i am getting loss for this situation
    kindly give me reply this conversation and credit my sister account by Rs. 9500
    this is too poor help from your site so i hope now you will solve this
    problem by honestly and as earlier

with warm regard
    RAJESH BISHT
    rajeshbishtdun735@gmail.co

Default Poor Service Delivery and unethical business practice in TATA Sky

Dear Sir/Madam;

This is to notify to you that i am very much disappointed and frustrated about the service delivery and poor response of Tatasky service Team. due to which i am going to sue against Tatasky on consumer forum at Dehradun. Finlay i quit from tatasky and going to start another Dish TV connection Services from today itself.

it seem this counterpart of tata group is not a professional company. there is nothing like professionalism in Tata sky. i am very much surprised by this kind of negative response from one of the biggest group in India known as TATA.

Below is the reason for complain against Tata Sky:

i am using TATA sky from past 7 months; there were no issue with it as i was doing all the things related payment online. Suddenly few days back due to heavy rainfall (dated 5-06-2012) ; my tatasky stopped working. we thought due to rainfall is occurs; and it will get up automatically; but the problem not resolved after 48 hr. then i try to find out the contact no. of local person from where i purchased the set topbox. there was only one land line no. on that bill/ challan which he gave to me, i tried so many time but that no. was not picked up (dtd 7th june 2012). Finally i search for toll free no. and after contacting on that no. Tatasky Customer care executive try to help me on ph. he behaved on well manner and try to resolve my problem on ph. but didn’t get success. then he assured that local technician will contact me and will come to my home within 2 hr to close the issue (3:30 pm dt 7th june12) till there everything ok..... The local technician(Sonu kumar) called me and as i picked his call he put me on hold. And started talking within his office. i cut the ph; again he rang me; and start talking nonsense with me; as i soughet to him saying why you dont give ur mob. no. on bill; if ucan’t able to pick the land line ph. then he told me at 4:10pm that he will sent his team around 7:30 or 8:00 pm; i said try to resolve it early; as i am suffering from this problem past 2 days; try to resolve it today itself otherwise pick your settop box from my home; then he told i dont have time; if u want then only we will come, otherwise no issue (aapki property hai jo marji karo usske saath or kahi bhi complain karo mujhe koi farak ni parta) besides listning & resolving my issue he started arrguing with me..... at the end of discussion i told him to send technician at anytime and any how by tonight (7th june 2012) after that i was waiting for his technician. but till 9:00 pm nobody came; then again i called up on that tollfree Custmer care. again other executive give me same response that till next day morning within 2 hr of office time, your problem will get resolved;

The bloody daring thinks is that i got a msg from tat sky (Dear Sub. ur WO#1-14692851190 dt 06/07/12 has been completed by installer sonu kumar) what is this???? is customer is fool or they are making fool of us. tatasky should educate their Franchisee or FOS about the ethical business practice; without resolving the issue; he is easily manage to close my call in their system. from there till now i called 4 times (having all records with me)on toll free no. always executive are assuring to me that sonu kumar will come to resolve the issue; everyday after my complain in Customer care sonu kumar & team is called me and gave me time around 7:30 or 8:00pm in the evening; but nobody came till date; again thebullshit is that i got a msg from tatasky at 20:10:44 pm dated 8:06:12 (Dear Subs. our installer sonu kumar is currently attending to your WO# 1-14706885688 at ur premises) i was too much frustrated with the tatasky system as well as services. after calling so many time and writtem complain on their help desk mail id help@tatasky.com; till the time nobody came to resolve my problem. due to which i quit from tata sky services and going to purchase other dish TV services. as from last 5 days i am suffering to resolve the issue of tatasky dish tv connection.

requesting to you that please help me out to get my mony back which i have given against the monthly servises to tatasky for June month + i want tatasky should buyback that settop box from me as their is no use of it for me now. and Compensate the loss of my time and mently frustation.

Please look into this matter.................!!

Abhishek Ghildiyal