Thread: Consumer Court Uttarakhand

renu juyal Guest

Default Regarding defected handset of micromax gravity

I bought a new micromax gravity's handset in feb 2011 from NEELU MOBILE SHOP RAJ COMPLEX DEHRADUN .Aafter a week it started giving me problems . Some times the voice was not clear and most of the times the it could not be charged the screen started showing a message which read " bad contact of charger" When i contacted the shopkeeper he told me that there is a problem in the pin so he sent me to UJJWAL TELECOM CHUKHUWALA which is the authorised service centre of MICROMAX. The staff told me to pay the 80% of the total price of the pin as it cannot be mended and the whole plate will have to be replaced. It came as a shock to me as the handset is still in the warranty period . I want to lodge a complaint against the company and the service centre.

shaileshsaxena Guest

Angry Highly Irritated with Hero Honda

I have purchased a Hero honda Pleasure and the Battery broke down within first 3 months. The dealer in dehradun, Doon Valley Motors, is giving us only excuses and not the solution. We are running from post to pillars for the last one month. Please help us on this and take serious action against these Dealers.

Shailesh Chandra Saxena
    +91 9412001916
    Raipur Road Dehradun

Default complain for BSNL Uttarakhand for my number 9412413689

Myself Bhuwneshwar Prasad Pant gorking in Govt Inter College Chaundi Chamoli
    Ihave my BSNL mobile no. 9412413689 many time bsnl launch bsnl gprs pack last time i have recharge by Rs 14 but it not work because custumer care told me that by default my number is being 3G but i have 2G number
    then at 6/05/2012 i rechrge my number by Rs 300 for bsnl to bsnl free calling but it also not recharge by Rs98 pack for bsnl gprs monthly pack .When i call ccn srinagar then custmer care told me recharge your number by one rupee to covert number to 2G after rechrge by Rs1 my phone is activated by Rs 98 gprs pack but my bsnl free calling pack is deactivated which is valid up to 6/06/2012
    i have all the recording of bsnl custmer car since Feb 2011 and custmer care exicutive are so much careless i have realy fed up

yours
    Bhuwneshwar Prasad Pant
    village Devasthan Post Pokhari
    District Chamoli
    Uttarakhand
    PIN 246473

Default purchased computer

I have purchased a computer from Indiana computers (Local shop).This computer has been assembeled with different companies parts.After purchasing there are so many problems coming in system.First time when I used it the mother board had currupted.After changing mother board it's ups had denied to give back up.Then they changed the ups also.Now the front pen drive pannel has went inside the the system because of bad assembeling.

They did'nt give bill for this compute.The total amount which had been fixed earlier was 20,500rs.But I had given 17000rs.If a customer is buying a new brand then he dos'nt think that it will repaired 3-4 time in just one and a half month.I am an employee of a retail company and belongs to a middle class family.17000 -20500rs is a big amount for me.So please do the need ful.

Your faithfully
    Rahul
    Dehradun

amitjain.eng is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

mere paas ek airtel ka digital tv hai jo maine november 2010 main kharida tha. 8-8-2011 ko maine use apne mahine ke pack ke anusar recharge karaya. recharge ki rashi 250 hai. par wo abhi tak mere account main nahi aaya. maine customer care main bhi baat ki par wo koi bhi sahi jawab nahi de rahe hai har baar ek hi baat bolte hain ki transaction id galat hai par maine dukaandar ke paas check kiya hai id bilkul sahi hai. customer care par jab bhi phone karo wo kasi aur ka number de dete hain jo yahan ke head hain par wo phone hi nahi uthate hai.

aap kripya uchit karyawahi kijiye.

Abhishek Kothari is offline Junior Member

I purchased a new Santro GLS car from Oberoi Hyundai on 06.08.11 and submitted all my documents as needed by the company for my vehicle registration,
    but till date (26.09.11) i have not got my vehicle registration number as i followed them so many times to give me my registration number but they only say one thing that file has been sent to the office and soon you get your reg. number.

Just because this i am unable to drive my car as police have given me three time warning that next time your vehicle should get number on it.

I beared losses because of it as i am unable to drive my car to other state and could not complete my official works on time as travelling by bus is more time consuming .

Please help me out what to do ?

satyam mehta Guest

Default Airtel prepaid balance

It has been around 2 years of purchasing airtel simcard. This year on the occassion of diwali they sent some messages regarding subscription of festival offers. they sent just the messages not link to connect with internet though my mobile is having internet function but it never works. Just by sending those messages they deducted 30 rs. in three times(10 rs. each time). The details of deducing balance is as follows:

sender date & time
    AD-54321 12/10/2011-03:39:13 PM
    AD-54321 12/10/2011-09:16:04 PM
    AD-54321 22/10/2011-11:56:47 AM

I got one more message in which they are telling that" your festivals service will be renewed in 3 days on subscription rate 10rs/10days." But i haven't sent as such any message to subscribe.
    I request you sir, please stop these rob.and do return my 30 rs in my airtel balance.

thank you!

SATYAM MEHTA
    MOB. 9634762940

kamal.waila270@gmail.com Guest

Default Refund of admission fees and hostel fee deposited with SelaQui academy,Dehradun

Respected Sir, My son kamal waila in reference to the counseling for B.Tech courses in Uttrakhand by Uttrakhand technical University admission serial no.11209 Roll no.27101565 alloted Selaqui academy of higher education,Dehradun.On dated 06/08/2011 a sum of Rs.77500=00 depoisted by me vide receipt no.1342 than a sum of Rs.16000=00 refunded to me on the basis of scholarship offered for the year 2011-12 vide receipt no.1343.Afterward my son depoisted Rs.72000=00 for hostel fee vide receipt no.1377 Dated 21/08/2011.Due to the atmosphere & other personal problems my son requested the authority in written application to withdraw his admission and the institute given him Hostel clearance certificate on dated 28/08/2011.Now after a lot of phone calls and request to authority I am yet unable to get the refund of the fees and the hostel charges.This is effecting my finical position and carrier of my child.Please a needful step is necessary to look over the above matter.thanking you.Rajesh waila. Manger. Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam. Gairsain .Distt.Chomali uttrakhand.

tarun devrani Guest

Default Pathetic service of hyundai & hyundai dealer in dehradun

Dear Mr. ______.

This is to bring to your notice that I had given my i20 Asta CRDI. VIN NO: MALBB51RLAM199835, REG NO: UKO7-AF-2800 for the 3rd routine service on 12th Oct 2011. The car was in perfect condition until it was given for the service. The car was delivered back to me on 14th Oct 2011, after driving the car for HARDLY 5 to 6 Kilometers, I found that the pick up of the my car was too low compared to my earlier experience, the car started missing again and again and also started emitting too much smoke.
    Next day when I went back to the same authorized service dealer where the service of my car was done. (Commercial Hyundai, @@@@hi Road Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India), I was promised that the car will be delivered back to me by evening. When I contacted them, they confirmed that the car is still not ready and it will be delivered next day, again they confirmed the same thing next day which kept on happening repeatedly.
    On 19th Oct I went to the service center, to my utter surprise, they apprised me that the sensor of the car is not working and they do not have the same in their stock which will take three more working days to get it. I enquired from the service Manager Mr. Rashid who assured of corrective action and fast delivery of the car. Subsequently, I email the same to the National Hyundai customer care center, I received the mail from donotreply@hmil.net back saying that the dealer will call/get back within three days, however there was no reply. Later on, I called up the Tel NO. 05226714600, given in your email contact person Ms. Nishu of Central 2 Regional Office, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and they informed me that they have tried the new sensor also but the problem is not with the sensor as INITIMATED by Mr Rashid. This shows how EFFICIENCY OF THE PEOPLE working with the authorized service centre of HUNDAI.
    Today as of now, they have not been able to identify the exact cause of the MALFUNCTIONING of my car which is still under warranty and has not even completed sixteen thousand Kilometers.
    To my dismay, (Oct 22nd 2011) again I called up your central 2 regional office, Ms. Nishu (executive) ASSURED ME that my car is UNDER REPAIR now and it will be deliver to you sharp 5:30 pm and I'll be inform you at 5:00pm. To my UTTER PAIN & GRIEF, when I didnít get the call from MS. NISHU, again I called back 6:15 pm (ph: 05226714600 ), somebody picked up the phone and informed that she has left the office and our office is closed till Diwali, you may contact us after that. Then I rushed to dealer at 7:00 pm, Mr. Rashid CONFIRMED that your car is still not ready AS THE PROBLEM IS STILL NOT RESOLVED. HARASSMENT by your dealer no feedback from ur side HAS BEEN A NORMAL TREND SINCE SO MANY DAYS. I believe there has been some major problem with the car which has occurred on account of INCOMPETENCY of the dealer who has been servicing the car or the car has got some manufacturing defect. And today is Nov 4th2011 my problem still not resolved.
    IT SEEMS YOU HAVE SOME BUNCH OF IDIOTS SITTING AT THE DEALER POINT WHICH NEEDS CORRECTION.
    This need immediate attention as I am going to register a case with CONSUMER COURT (Dehradun, Uttarakhand) against the dealer (Commercial Hyundai, @@@@hi Road Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India) and Hyundai Motors india ltd. very shortly if I do not CAR IN A PERFECT CONDITION WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY OF 2 YEARS.
    WAITING FOR A FAVORABLE RESPONSE ASAP.

Tarun Devrani
    Mob +919760976845

Angry claim from iffco tokia general issurance

hello sir ,

i have taken motor vehicle insurance from iffco tokio , i have some issue with iffco tokio

After so many phone call to call center and there finance team , i got my claim after 3 month , but the name on chque was wrong , my name is deepak farswan , but they give me the chq of deepak garswan , for correction i go to dehradun office , they said correction of name take 10 days . after 10 days , they said its take 3 month or 4 month .

after that i call the toll free no. , for complain about ther sevice , but they deny to take my complain . most ridiculous thing , they said very politely we cant do any think ,
    its a process. our senior team don't want to lodge your complain .

its very ridiculous , for a claim i have to wait for 6 month or more , kindly take some action against these kind of insurance company .

one more think , on there website there is tab called grievance or complain , but you are not able to lodge your complain on it , coz ,

first- as u click on these web page , they said , untrusted page , give unnecessary alart .

second - u will find u cant able to write on it . ( nice work )

my policy no. or cover note no. - 72255363

deepak farswan .

amit_19841087 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Angry mobile no portability

Nivedan is prakar hai ki main amit sharma apna vodafone no ko idea me convert karane hetu kichha roadways ke saamne arora clinik ke bagal me idea store jisme ki mobile , mob. Sim card evam recharge coupan ki bikri bhi hoti hai me portability code aur jarooti dastavej lekar gaya, mnp form jo ki 19 rupay ka hata hai ke liye dukaandaar ne 50 rupay maange, maine receiving slip maangi to bahas karne laga mujhe ulta sida kahne laga, aur apna naam aur phone no batane se bhi mana kar diya, aise me mere paas kya vikalp bachta hai, jis-se ki mai us dukaandaar ke khilaf shikayat darj kara ke standard sarkari rate me apna no portable kara saku, kripya muje puri jaankari uplabdh karane ki kripa kare.
    Aapki mahan kripa hogi.
    Dhanyavaad.
    Regard:
    AMIT SHARMA

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Amit,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care

Default claim from NIIT Center 2 chakrata raod dehradun

Hello, sir

I have done 3 year diploma course (GNIIT) from NIIT Center 2 Chakrata Raod Dehradun Since 2008. my registration year in 2005.
    But they are not generated my certificated in this time.
    So i m very confused. then i will submitted this form.
    So provide solution ASAP.

Note: Sir any query contact for me.

Your faithfully
    Pawan Dangwal
    Mob: 9411143889
    Email: pawandangwal0@gmail.com

Indraneel Ghosh is offline Junior Member

Default complaint against Vodafone prepaid connection

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I have bought a Vodafone prepaid connection on 3rd Dec 2010 at Dehradun from a Vodafone outlet located opposite to Hotel Madhuban, Rajpur Road Dehradun. the connection no. is 7830692908

The connection got activated from 4th Dec, and till yesterday everything was fine, I have taken recharge of Rs. 350 twice ( total of Rs . 700) and till date I have a balance of over Rs 500 in my account.
    Since yesterday afternoon all incoming and outgoing calls are blocked from this connection. I have not recieved any prior intimation, neither through sms or call about this.
    I lodged a complain with Vodafone yesterday evening at the same outlet and was promised that the account will be activated within 4 hours.
    till now the account has not been activated.

I had taken this new connection for certain emergency in my family. I am immensely stressed and tensed in this situation because my parents are not able to reach me on this number it is the only number they have.

vodafone is extremely careless in dealing with their customers. I would like to register a ccmplaint against vodafone on the same issue.

I would like to get assistance of Consumer Court Dehradun to address this issue.

Thanks and regards
    Indraneel Ghosh

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hi Indraneel,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care