Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court Uttarakhand

maneesh moury Guest

Default spice mi 545

Sir I perching a spice mobile mi535 from home shop18 their I faces problem .its 1 sim is not working properly and service center say it's a danted set and I give chargeable service this set So I book a complaint in Homeshop18 call center but they give me bad response and not satisfactory 'so I book again a complaint But no response and one month past of order date i am so mantly upset this perches ,I want a suitable options

Default Regarding Ragistration Amount Refund From Consultancy

Ref:- (I) Reg. Slip No. 801, Dated:-06.05.2014

(II) Reg. Amount:- 2,000/-

Consultancy Name- HITECH RECRUITERS , E-Mail ID- hitechrecruiters147@gmail.com, hitechrecruiters.refunds@yahoo.in , Ph. No. - 7037543333,

​In above reference I would like to inform you that I had register amount of Rs.2,000/- in may 2014 they told me that we will give all amount if you don't get job in the registration period. But till now I didn't received any interview call from there side. When I asked about refundable amount they said that you will get your refundable amount only after month of May 2014. Now they are saying you will get your refundable amount in the month of Jan 2015. Please help because according to there terms and condition I must get my amount (registration fee or refundable amount). that time they didn't received my call. So I request you to please refund my registration amount at earliest.

From Nitin Pant
    Haridwar
    Ph- +91-8445060897

Deepak nayal Guest

Default Haldwani Indian gas service, no support, no help, what should we do

Hello sir,

Address- gyatri nagar face-3, near bacche ki chakki gas godam road, Haldwani, Nainital.
    Mo No- 8449158128
    So, we booked the gas service through IVR, like everyone does these days but we didn't receive our gas cylinder, we never receive our gas cylinder on time. More over this we have to chase there transport to get the cylinder, we have to shout out loud on road like wilds, to get that cylinder, and the worst part is we have to pay for the service which we never get, according to there rules and regulations they are paid to deliver the gas on our doorstep, but they are so careless. It's possible for me to chase there transport but some of our neighbours and even my parents are too old to handle these situations, and when we talk to them delivery boys act like angels, there manager act like god,
    Please help and stop this dictatorship.

Myself Arun kumar ,My father name is Sh. Kliram Dhiman, i am dwelling up at permanently Prakash lok coloney near labour coloney saharanpur (U.P).presently residing up at J-143 Shivalik nagar haridwar.I have worked at M/S Shree Hari Lamipack, 65 B Shiv Ganga Industrial Area Lokeswari Bhagwanpur Roorkee Distt.- Haridwar as a Production Manager from 29 may,2013 to 12 march ,2014.at leaving time of the factory , Owner (Mr. Atul Sharma Cont no.-09999934523) provide me full and final settlement cheque of rs. 98620/- Uco Bank Roorkee A/c No.-22600210000724 cheque no. 76756 of date 22/03/2014 but cause of insufficient balance cheque not cleared. my mother was hospitalize so i talk to Mr Nipul Sharma (Cont no-08447761843 Atul sharma younger brother) then he provided me 3 cheque of sum 98620 (first is 76761 uco bank 11/04/2014 rs 30000,second is 76762, 21/04/2014 uco bank rs 30000 and third is 76763, 01/05/2014 uco bank rs 38620 all same a/c no-22600210000724 factory current account)respect with last checque.first and second cheque bounce now owner not to pick my call and message me that he was transfered me some money through neft transation no -UCBAH 14081778121 but there is no money transfer in my account so please help me regarding this complaint. sir i am helpless now my mother is so ill ,i have no money for her treatment so please help me as earlier as possible.
    With Regards,
    Arun Kumar
    Cont no.- 08755207249
    Please remove this request,Now i have no complain against M/s Shree Hari Lamipack,i have taken all balance outstanding from organization and no any amount pending on M/s Shree Hari Lamipack. So Please Remove my request form web.
    With Regards,
    Arun Kumar
    Cont no.- 08755207249

ABDUS SAMADU Guest

Angry Teleshop

My name is ABDUS SAMADU (MOBILE NO 98433 57581) I received call from this number +918459484361 . you lucky mobile number win a mobile phone .we will courier to you and pay Rs.2,500/- and take a parcel. I Received parcel through speed post and i paid amount Rs.2500/- and i open the parcel inside nothing is there.

I contact this no 08470909227 several time and there sounding bad words to me. Do you want you want..... that type of talking. kindly make the action the below mention company.

NAME : JEEWAN DARPAN TELESHOP

COIMBATORE-641009
    MOBILE NO:98433 57581
    EMAIL;M.ABDUSSAMADU@GMAIL.COM

tarannum khatoon Guest

Default complain against online shopping site

The shopping site craftsvilla

Default Worst service of shivam best packers and movers dehradun.

i was shifted from dehradun to kota 23/1/2015.i contact to mr ramkishan yadav (shivam best packers and movers).he committed that 4 to 5 days weiil shifted ur luggage at kota but after 25 days he is not able to shifted my luggage .and also not giving any response .i call him 100 times but he didn't reply .due to this i m not able to use my goods .all our cloth ,tv .and kitchen items in it.pls do needful.

Shashank sajwan Guest

Default Bike issue

sir maine yamha showroom se bike kharidi thi.hardly 7 mnths hue hai.maine bike service pe di thi.to service karte time bike ka ek jagha pe paint nikal gaya.maine kaha unhe.unhone kaha ye hum vaiger change kar dete but isme ek aur scratch hai.wo ek jagha pe halka se hai pata bi nai chalta.aur unhone bike k waiger ka paint nikal diya.upar se manager akad k bat karta hai...plz help me.seventy motors dehradoon se nikali thi bike.plz sir help me.my no is 9557739377.

Default non payment of refund by journeys by jukaso

I had applied for membership at hotel aketa at dehradun and had paid an amount of Rs 10000=00 as advance via my credit card on 25/2/2014.I was told the benefits and the inclusions in the package but
    was not told about the annual maintenance charges to be paid every year and some other things were hided from me.When later i requested them to cancell the membership and refund the amount it was not given any attention and till date i had not received my money (Rs 10000).

I was even allotted the membership number even though i had requested for cancellation( membership number w0501335)

Even after more than one year,i had not got my refund of Rs 10000=00 and so request you to intervene for my refund.I had not availed anything from company.Journeys by jukaso.

ADDRESS OF JOURNEYS BY JUKASO

Email: info@jukasojourneys.com

VARINDER PAL SINGH
    MOB : 07895485384

untitled Guest

I hav purchased a vox multimedia speakers from snapdeal order no -4217678000 i purchased it on 31 dec 2014 . In the first month some smoke from its woofer was coming so i called up snapdeal so they told me to call vox customer care but they gave me a wrong no then in hav taken customer care no from google and when i have called them they told me to call snapdeal and then i called them they told me to call them now the vox customer care is not picking up my phone .
    Sir please accept my request and work on it
    Aditya singh
    order no 4217678000
    Dehradun

Respected Citizen Guest

Default Abuse

The condition of local private bus is not to gud and not to save for female.....jha p mahila seat likhi hai wha p ladke bethe hai bus m bhed hone par ldkiyo ko abuse....its rediculus..plszzzz immmdent solve this social issu

Default complaint against the asin school,dehradun

Dear sir i visit to the wholesaler of the books as told by the school authority of asian school of my daughter which is studying in class 3 ,i went to a wholesaler named om vidya and brothers in dispensery road at Dehradun ,i asked for the books of class 3rd the shop keeper told me and forced me to purchase the whole bundle of the set of the book as i asked for a single book of English, hindi,maths, it,drawing, but the shop keeper refused to give me the single copy of the books of the different subjects and told me that the single copies are sold and u have to buy the bundle of the books,why should i buy the bundle of the books as i m not a wholesaler that i buy it from them and sell it to the customer i am i father of a child who is studying in the school and that School which has given the contract of selling the school book's to that stupid and notorious shop keeper please solve out this problem as the shop keeper refused to give me the single copy of the books as my child will suffer from not to get books and there is a monopoly of the school authority and thew the seller of the books as a assigned by the school authority of asian school,please fix this issue as soon as possible as may be various other children's parents are suffering from this issue.

Thanks and regards,

mayank raturi,
    (M)8979805480

naresharys1985@gmail.com Guest

Default complaints

During the jurney in pahrai areas from haldwani to bheerapani saharfatak nartola etc. The drivers of sumo are demand of the rent as their choice this is not fix rate of price from hld to eache station . It should be fixed and government bua have to contained from haldwani to bheerapani in daily. Reqeust take action against the drivers of sumo s in pahari areas and jurney rates of every staition should be fixed as expenditure of oil diesel petrol etc please
    2. Next in the area of bheerapani the light bijali is not flashing in daily the lineman Namely Bahadur singh lived at bheerapani is not doing his duty in properly and he not connected the light to other village s he consume the lequir and left out in his duty reqest take action against him .

deepak uniyal Guest

Default Ignorance towards the complain of customer.

I would like to bring it your kind attention towards complete failure of askmee bazaar online shopping system , I am sorry to say that they have no guideline regarding customer satisfaction now with this note I come towards the Centre of my problem, I have booked a Ray ban Aviator Italy on 22 –nov -2014 and it was wrongly delivered by there side, then in return of this I file a complaint regarding refund or cashback but from 22-nov -2014 to till date they keep ignoring my problem as I have make complaint more than 5 times for same product and they keep wasting my time in each and every call. below are product information and details

NAME-Ray ban aviator Italy