Thread: Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

kaushal8310 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default complaint against Mtek battery manufacturer annd Glowfast Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

I have purchased a Mtek Battery Model EB636 with serial no. Y3615072093 on date 23-07-2011 wide invoice no 1606 from Glowfast Electronics pvt. Ltd. B-7/S-104,105,106,109,110,125 & 126 Gaur Plaza, Shalimar Garden Extn II Sahibabad, Ghaziabad-201005. But the battery was faulty and company has replaced it with another battery having serial no. H4615119442 on 20-9-2011 again on 26-9-2011 I faced same probelom and asked to company on costomer care to check and replace the battery. Costomer care executive told me that complaint will be resolved today and your complained no. is 22007. But nobody from the company attend my complained when I asked again on costomer care the executive asked me to contact distributer. when I asked distributer about my complained he asked me to bring the battery to his office and refused my request to ask anyone from him to attend my probelom. Please do the needfull in my case I dont want to use this brand battery and i want my money back.

Kaushal Kumar

anzar.anwar is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default not receiving of fee reimbersement money

respected sir ,i,anzar anwar,student of b.tech(3rd year) of moradabad institute of technology have not received my my fee reimbersement money.when i went to samaj kalyan vibhag,they did not co-operate and told that money have not sent by government.but i have found that most of the students have received their money.i belongs to obc category.kindly take necessary action.thankyou

Default complimt against net ambit noida and kotak like insurance

(1)COMPLAINT AGAINST NET AMBIT SECTOR-132 GREATER NOIDA MR RAI (PHONE – 09015091209) DISTRIBUTED POLICY BY FRAUD
    (2) DISCONTINUE OF POLICY NO : 01894999

I am bonafide soldier of Indian Air Force. I was posted in Bangalore in Feb 2010. I got a call on my old mobile No. 9916294404 from Mr Rai (M-09015091209) of Net Ambit B-36, 6TH FLR, Tower-1, Express Trade Towers-2,, Taj Expressway, Sec-132, Noida, Noida – 201303 saying that “speaking from Delhi kotak office”. He told that “Kotak launched one special fixed return policy for metro people and the same will be closed shortly”. He told about the policy – “This policy is for 5 yrs and this is fixed return policy and life long life insurance even after completion of policy after 5 yrs. He stated that premium will be Rs. 40,000/- per year. You will pay total Rs. 2 lacs in five years and the fixed amount will be given by Kotak life after 5 yrs will be Rs 2,46,000/-“. I told please mail me policy literature and terms and condition. He told I am sending the representative he will guide you. I was not ready but he pressurized and send his representative . The representative came and same thing told about the policy. He filled up the form and taken first half yearly premium of Rs. 20000/-. The date of commencement of policy is 18 Feb 2010.
    When I received the policy bond it was not as told by Mr Rai of Net Ambit. I contacted to Mr Rai immedialtely saying that this policy is different and for 15 year. He told you don’t worry you will received one account statement showing fixed return after 5 yrs. I wait for sometimes after that again I contacted to Mr Rai. He told the same thing it is on the way. In between I was transferred to Ghaziabad. I contacted several times to Mr Rai from Ghaziabad on his mobile No 09015091209 but he told I am sending account statement. I also got his one call from Noida Land line No with STD code 0120. Unfortunately I don’t save the number. After some time his mobile was not reachable and switched off. I also called customer care kotak and complained the same telephonically but the customer care person told the policy not exist for 5 yrs, it is for 15 yrs.
    The premium due in Aug 2011 I have not deposited till due to policy done by false statement by Ne Ambit. On 18 Oct 2011 I got call from Net Ambit (M-08527945311) for depositing of due premium. I told that I have lodged complaint against your company. On 20 Oct 2011 I got a call from mobile number 09873945407 saying the calling from Mumbai head branch Kotak life insurance. I suspected and start recording the call. He was forcing for deposition of Aug premium and he also narrated wrong cocept of this policy on mobile which is recorded. After the call I called on same number by other land line number and enquired the office and place. The person told speaking from Noida Net Ambit. Net Ambit person are doing fraud and giving false statement till date.

Now, Why Kotak life given permission to this type of fraud firm who is doing the policy for kotak by false statement and giving wrong information to the investor.

On 28 September 2011 I personally visit to Kotak life insurance office in Rajnagar Ghaziabad and given written complaint. I have the copy of acknowledgement. No action has been taken till date. I have already paid three installments of Rs 20000/- each total Rs. 60000/-.
    You are requested to take disciplinary and administrative action against Net Ambit and also direct to KLI for discontinue my policy No. 0184999 and returned my amount Rs 60000/- with interest to me at the earliest.

Your faithfully,

Mobile – 9 9 1 1 2 1 1 2 8 8
    Email : jaihoarun@gmail.com

ritushukla Guest

Default Complaint of Two Wheeler

I bought Honda activa on 3 july 2011. My name is Ritu Shukla scooter no UP 32 DU 4778, I bought this vehicle from Beeaar Honda from Lucknow Opp ST Frances, Shahnajaf RD, Hazratganj 3 month back and since the first day I was seeing a starting problem. It was even when I was handed over the Activa from showroom,they kept our battery for 2days ,they people charged it & given back 2 us.
    those two days make it very difficult 4 me 2 handle d activa without self start,without horn,without indicator & now again in the mid of august same problem in going on with battery & this time our dealer has taken away the battery checked it & found the battery failure.
    they hav'nt provide any service battery 2 me & want me 2 handle my activa without battery 4 at least 10-20 days
    then after they replaced the battery That time they told me that we need to run the scooter few kilometers to get the battery fully charged and then this problem will go. But after running few hundred kilomenters in that month the problem was same. Most of the time I had to stand in the busy market to start the scooter with the manual kick which was really disappointing being a lady it becomes very difficult 4 me 2 handle such dump & deaf vehicle.
    I hope u Will understand my problem, and take action on my complaint as soon as possible.

Ritu Shukla
    8 rani lakshmi bai marg Infront of Begum Hazaratmahal park Lucknow
    email-ritushukla04@yahoo.in
    ph no -05224078421

nitin kumar dubey Guest

Default cmplaint against reliance communication plan

Respected Sir
    I,m nitin kumar dubey living at a-77 shyam park ext sahibabad ghaziabad up my complaint is against the reliance communication
    at 20 october reiceved a phone from reliance costumer care(011-32083863) for a plan for to convert the pre- paid number into postpaid
    before two days.It is five days have been gone here is no any responce from reliance.I have been paid 250 rupees to archsim which is authorised by reliance
    address is 1107/10 govindpuri new delhi -19 receipt no-5234 Email Address is:archsim.reliance@gmail.comphone no-011-32083866.Isend you one copy of reciept.

Sir please take action against this group thank you.

your faithfully
    nitin kumar dubey
    a-77 first floor shyam park ext
    sahibabad ghaziabad 201005
    m.n-8010542257

sweetsonu8488@yahoo.in Guest

Default Clearification of high school marksheet&passing certificate

In 2007, from Sughar Singh Academy I passed high school exam(Roll no.5237429) but when marksheet had come then i saw that my name's spelling & my mother's name had changed.
    ORIGINAL NAME IN MARKSHEET
    1. RAGHVENDRA SINGH RAGHUVENDRA SINGH (U is extra)
    2. SUMINTRA SINGH SUMAN SINGH (fully changed)
    When i said to Principal then he said 700rs you give then your work going to be done. I give 700rs to the principal & 1 month later when i ask then he said that your marksheet not going to checkout from Board. Then i send a letter to board then he also given answer on 15-09-2007, 03-01-2008. Then I go to Board Regional Office,35-B, M. G. Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad-211001 (U.P.) then he said that if your school person come with your original attendance register as well as documents for confermation of that this problem creating by the student or school then i urgent made your marksheet in only 1 hr. But school member are not satisfied for going to Board.
    By this mistake my INTERMEDIATE(2009), B.A. 1st, B.A. 2nd marksheet also wrong.
    SIR, Please take further necessary action in the matter because at present my age is 20yr 04mth 08 days only three yrs left to join government service

Post Spice Service Centre

i would inform you that i am facing same problem from Spice service centra, Jhansi (Betwa Mobiles, Sadar Bazar, jhansi). Sir My Cell QT-60 Have Charging Problem. So I give my mobile to Betwa Mobile, Jhansi at 24-08-2011. and They Said that i am sending ur Cell cervice centra and it will came in 2 week. sir i am 4-5 time go there and asked about my cell. they don't tell any thing about my cell till 04-11-2011. sir plz do any for me....
    Regard
    Shailendra Nigam

Default frudulant dispatch

Sir, a package was send through DTDC courier from Kolkata of docket no. F061465966 on 18-10-2011 for Gorakhpur,UP. After non availability of the product when inquired from Kolkata office it was reported that the package was delivered. On inquiring the matter at GKP office it was again shown that the package was delivered. On asking for the recipient's signature it was found that some hand written other person's name was on the receipt. On asking for the delivery man named IQBAL AHMED it was told by the GKP office that the delivery man is missing and not known.It is very stunning that how such a renowned courier service can deliver such an important package costing around Rs.50,000/-(Fifty thousand) in this way without handing over the package to the proper person. I am very sure that my costly package has been stolen by the delivery man and the matter is been supressed by the Gorakhpur office whose manager is Mr. Hari Om Shukla ( Mob. No. 919369084414).

sk.sengupta@rediffmail.com

sk.sengupta@rediffmail.com

mishraarun_81 Guest

Angry Regarding construction

My father has an home patta from gauriganj tehsil in 1988 and their he maked the basefor ome and instaled temporary urgent for living purpose un fortunately he was not able to make the home. when he become to make permanent house he asked to TEHSIL By RTI in 2008,2009 and 2010 whether it is cancelled there is no any response from govenment authorties then in 2011 he starts the construction some people want to bargain my father and they filed the complaint with DM but in the meant time my father invested rupees 10Lacs for construction now dm stopped the construction where as it is not cancelled, because we have temproary home at that place.
    every day we are loosing our money in court/ other activities where as we have three ties asked through RTI for the same.

So Please look into the matter and do the needful.

My details are as below:
    Arun Kumar Mishra
    S/O Shri Shiv shanker mishra
    vill-Pure Sukha Po-Tikaria
    Gauriganj Distt-CSM Nagar UP
    Mobie:94515105350; 9918446659

Default About Academic Result of college is Declared

Result of a college is not declared so i want to fill a case

Default Wrong Balance deduction in Tata docomo

I have been using my Tatadocomo no 7275926828 since last year on dtd 06/11/2011 and 09/11/2011 my balance got deducted for the services which i have not activated i have make call to Tatadocomo Customer Care many times but they are not trying to understand my problem. so I have no faith on them now so it is my request to you please look after this matter.
    Vikram Singh (UP East Circle)

pushpadal is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

sk.sengupta@rediffmail.com Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh-82319149.jpg

Unhappy Passport not received after 3 and a half months

File no.. Gzb04289811

hi,

its been 3 and a half months since i have applied for my passport i havent received it yet. I did inquiry
    for passport office ghaziabad but the always said that it will come in 10 days but. Its been a month since i have received my passport. I need it urgently. But no one is ready to listen me.
    Please help required on urgent basis

karan chaudhary
    phone number
    09810862612.

Question Non refund of cancelled air flight of Kingfisher

Kingfisher cancelled the flight at the last moment from Lucknow to Banglore last month on 18th October, so I have to cancelled the return ticket also but in spite of many reminders Kingfisher are not refunding money even after one month
    My ticket numbers are :