Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

bhardwajsam40@gmail.com Guest

Angry internet speed slow

hi.......... i m shubham bhardwaj and i have some issues about 3g internet problem. in my area the reliance signol is very worst .................... when electricity is comes then the the signol comes properly bt when it is gone the signol is also goes ......... i m in very problem with this so please ........help me

Ashvini Kumar Mall Guest

Default Packers and movers

I have booked my house hold goods from Kolkata to Gorakhpur by Essrbee packers and noveron 21st July but till now 10 Aug I have not received my Goods at Gorakhpur.I am calling them continuously but they are not giving proper response.They are always telling Goods will be delivered by tomorrow but not delivering the same. Please help
    Plz reply me at Ashvinikumar2004@gmail.com

Default Fraud/cheating by Airtel by taking money without providing any service.

On 07.08.2015, one person named 'Shiv' from Airtel, contact no. 8010161514 came to my premises in guise of installing broadband service by inducing me to believe that airtel services were available in my apartment. He took my details and filled in the application form a copy of which i have in my possession. He further took Rs 1000 for installation and Rs 150 for other charges and assured me that my work will be done positively by 10.08.2015. On 10.08.15 i called him up on which he told me that there was some fault in the line which was being repaired and it will take another 2 days. After 2 days i called him up again and he told me that technical department has been informed about my request and it is already processed. On the next day, i.e. 12.08.2015 i called him when he told me that on 14.08.2015 i.e. Friday, the concerned airtel personnel will come at 5:30 p.m. to install my broadband. On 14.08.2015, twice i called up this 'SHIV' guy, who again assured me that people from airtel will be coming positively at the scheduled time for installation. At 6:30 p.m i called him up when he did not answer my call and has not received my call or called back since. I called up on the toll-free airtel number and on taking to the customer-care i was informed that my details have been received by airtel but my request cannot be carried out because airtel does not have any services in and near my area.
    My work has suffered tremendously since I am a lawyer and most of my work is online whether it be client conferencing or research work or checking case status. Above all, airtel did not have the least courtesy to inform me that the services were not available in the area. To the contrary, i was cheated / deceived and throughout induced to believe that the work will be done positively by 14.08.2015. Only on my calling up the toll-free no. i was informed about airtel's incompetence. Now my work is further suffering on account of 15.08.15 and 16.08.15 being a holiday. Besides being liable for civil consequences, airtel is also criminally responsible for the acts of its agents, i.e. Mr. SHIV for playing fraud and cheating the bona-fide customers. I will definitely be taking up this issue with the NOIDA police because it is high time these good for nothing companies realize they can't get away by playing fraud.

Kindly help me seek a refund from Airtel in addition to compensation for my loss of work.

Details of my broadband request:

CEF No. - 4009102
    Mobile no. - 8800384506
    Name - Rohit Sthalekar
    Address - Marvel Homes, Block B, Sector 61, NOIDA

Post Fake Bus Ticket provide by MakeMyTrip Web Site

It's a very bad experience to book the bus ticket from MakeMytrip site reason being Some time it's totally fake there is no any bus avilabe that was shown on web site(MakeMytrip).i explain the whole things as ,
    I need to go from Agra to Meerut by bus so i booked the ticket from Agra to Meerut on 14 Aug at evening time & the booking has been done for 15Aug early morning time as details given.

Boarding Timing:- 04:00 Am, 15Aug'15.
    Bus No:- NA.
    Boarding pt:-NA----------after query on toll free no-18001802877, the person said that Boarding point of Bus is ISBT in T P Nagar, Agra.
    Operator PNR:- XMRT1408141500001.
    MMT Booking ID:- NU27011962365002.
    Cost:- 252 Rs.

experience:- i was reached at Boarding point of Bus arround 3:30Am, 15Aug. after query on ISBT Ticket window about the 4:00Am Bus, the person that available on Ticket window inform me that there was no any Bus here that was departure on 04:00AM & there is no any facilities available online to Book a Ordinary Bus Ticket Online so that experience is really embarrassing for me that i was trust on such Website.It was really ridiculous to trust the Site that day i was suffer a lot due to fake information available on site.

So i requesting the all MakeMytrip members, Kindly provide the true information on Web site so the customer will not suffer.

Thnks a Lot to Make My trip so ****************** .

Rajesh Pratap Singh
    +918875007804

salil shrivastava Guest

Default Cheated by Sahara Prime City Limited

I purchased 2 BHK flat in Sahara City Homes Lucknow in Jan 2013, they promised to provide possession by Jan-2014.
    Not yet given and no response from there side, I am paying more than 50% of my salary as EMI for Home Loan.
    Instruct them to provide possession and pay penalty of interest paid by me from Jan-14 till date.

Salil Shrivastava

kgera is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

Default Complusory extra 70/- charge for food item with every ticket

Last week on 8th Oct 2015 I went for movie Sing is Bling in Movie Time Theatre in Dharam Palace in Noida, Sector 18.
    At ticket counter they were asking for extra 70/- charge apart from ticket fee with every ticket for foor items and worst thing is that it was compulsory.
    So ticket charge was 100/- and extra 70/- for food item you have to pay.
    And on raising questions manager said his is for promotion. What kind of promotion is this in which you forcefully have to pay.
    Also they haven't even placed any notice for the same in the counter and one only comes to know this once he reaches counter.
    And I think so it is not good and such kind of charges should not be forced.

kgera is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

So ticket charge was 100/- and extra 70/- for food item you have to pay.
    And I think so it is not good and such kind of charges should not be forced.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425