Thread: Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

Default Sold me 2nd hand set...

sir , i bought a nokia 5800 from planet m (delhi), now i got some prblm in set, i took it nokia centre they told me that anybody had sold you a set wich is already had been sold 3 month before, as you buy it.... so plz give me suggetion what should i do now....

Ashish Mathur Guest

Post Unsatisfied service of "HP company" regarding laptop and cheated me.

I have purchased a "HP Pavilion dv-4 2126 TX" model of laptop on 22nd august 2010. But since the day i purchased it will not working properly. And i complained about this in HP service centre but they will not providing me satisfactory service even in WARRANTY PERIOD and my laptop is still unrepaired even after 6 month.

so, i want too know the procedure to return back my money and wanted too impose a case in consumer court on HP as they cheated me by selling me a defected product.

arvind.sharma085 Guest

Smile complaint for cheating and fraudulence against branch manager of syndicate bank.

Respected sir, I am ARVIND SHARMA.I take a education loan from syndicate bank.So, i am a saving account holder in syndicate bank, branch code 8848,millenium public school baghpat road meerut(UP),account number 88482210025438.I am insured in BAJAJ ALLIANZ under policy number 0063472150 and my assignee is syndicate bank. My insurance premium paid annually through bank demand draft. At the time of 3rd premium, 15 july 2009,Rs. 10000 debit from my account through demand draft but not deposit in my policy premium account.Due to non payment of premium my policy is lapsed and beared high penalty also.I bear a loss around Rs. 30000. For this losses branch manager is responsible.So, i kindly requested you to take a proper action against branch manager and pay my demdnd draft amount and all expenses and losses related to my insurance policy, which is beared by me.

Lalit Kishor Guest

Default Wrong communication and mis-guiding by Edelweiss – client advisor.

It may please be noted that I have been misguided on the applicable charges of New Demat account, I am re-producing discussion points for your reference :

a) Before entering into execution of documents , I was asked about my investment capabilities (being new and small time investor I confirmed my total investment capacity to be around 25-30K (which did include investment towards buying stocks).
    b) In view of above I was offered two plans as under :
    a. Down payment of Rs 15000 – with brokerage chargeable as 1paise for same day & rest 10paise.
    b. Down payment of Rs 30000 – with brokerage chargeable as 1paise & 8 paise as brokage charges along with 20% discount plus free software at free of cost and additional limit of Rs. 6000 for brokerage & Trading total value being offered as Rs.36000/-
    c) I was not communicated about advance brokerage which would be charged (even without doing any trading , which is not the standard business practice being followed by competition).
    d) I absence of above information I paid Rs 24000.00 vide cheque No. 778353 dated drawn on Indian bank and my account was created.
    e) It was when I got a confirmation call from you and being asked to deposit more money for trading , this advance brokerage clause was informed , which I am not in position to afford.
    f) I tried to seek support from Edelweiss team , having approached ( Sanjeev,Raju, Shalu, Satpal Saini, Ashwani,Himanshu, S.Rajesh) unfortunately could not have positive support in settlement .
    g) In absence of any positive response and support , I tried to register my concern with your call centre, here also I was denied any formal request login number.

Please note that due above circumstances, I decided not to avail the services of edelweiss and did not use any of your services.

Inspite of non-useage it has been communicated that the amount paid by me shall not be refunded which is not fair and ethical business practice.

I am undergoing tremendous mental harassment due to wrong commitment and threat of losing hard earned money.

I hence would request that my request may please considered with empathy and seek refund of money paid to edelweiss vide cheque no.778353 dated ………… for Rs 24000.00 drawn on Indian bank be , immediately refunded without any deduction and delay.

As I have lost the confidence and courage due to initial experience, I would not be able to continue.

Lalit

Default Broken furniture Received From EDM Mall, BIG BAZAAR

We have Financed a bed sized 4/6 ft. Wooden furniture from the Furniture Bazaar in Big Bazaar on dated 24/01/2011 which was delivered on 02/02/2011, in unassembled form And the product was found broken into piece's. when we complaint thay said that after 3 days your product will be replaced and still we r waiting for it to be replaced its going to be a month and now they r saying that it can not be replaced and now u can purchase a new item in that amount . its not a small amount which we can just waste on just any thing that we don't need.we need that bed so we want it to be replaced as soon as possible and we can not purchase any thing else in its replacement .

Details of the purchase r as follows
    receipt no. 0157278
    Amount Paid:Rs 5833
    Lone from Future money:Rs 11464

mytarunsaxena Guest

Default tarun

I wish to register a complaint against a builder in Ghaziabad.

ABBASALVI Guest

Post Regarding no help from the customer care of reliance

Dear Sir ,

my name is abbas alvi(email:champ.alvi@gmail.com)..... i hav recharged my no 9696389237 with your rs.26 stvon 27 feb the rechrge was sucesful at the recharge shop. but the facility which it corresponds is not given. i hav called customer care around 10 times tom. bt all time they said plz call after some time system is upgrading... then today iam calling they are again saying the same. plz sir help me ... and solve my problem. iam fed up of calling them.
    Sir please help me to TELL THEM WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER .i will be highly obliged you.

with thanks & Regards

ABBAS ALVI
    STUDENT IN FATEHPUR

HKSHASTRY Guest

Default Resident welfare Association

This IS to solicit information whether the resident welfare Association comes under the purview of the consumer protection act.
    I am resident of Neelpadam apartment II, Plot 25, Sector -4, Vaishali, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad.
    In the year 2007, my house was burgled and goods worth Rs. 40,000/- was stolen when I was posted in Jaipur.

When I visited mt flat i was shocked to find that the entire flat was ransacked and the burglars had decamped with cash, silver ornaments, garments, electronic goods all amounting to Rs 40000/-.I i immediately intimated this to the local police and also to the office bearers of the Neelapadam Resident Welfare Association.
    Next day I lodged the complaint with the police and also submitted a copy of the same to Association for following it up with the police to nab the miscreants. Since I was posted out I could not have followed it up personally though I spoke to the SSP , Ghaziabad. He was kind enough to direct the local police of the area to follow it up. Police team came twice to the society to investigate. But, the association office bearers did not extend any cooperation to it and the police team also neglected the matter. I was in helpless state as i could not have come frequently from Jaipur to take up the matter. frustrated by this attitude of the association office bearers, I stopped paying the maintenance charges after 2009.
    I was transferred back to Delhi in November 2010. I took up the issue with the Association and demanded to compensate for the loss from the association account.. The office bearers says that the The association has shoulders no responsibilities for the theft and washed of its hands .The association says that the issue is between you and the police and the association is not bothered and the role of the society is non existent.
    Please let me know could my plight be covered by the consumer act and relief be provided by it. if not, then ,who is the competent authority which could take up issue for delivering justice by addressing to my problem.
    Please let me know urgently since the association has threatened me to withdraw all facilities to me and my family.

yours sincerely

Hemant Kumar Shastry
    605, Neelpadam II,
    Plot 25. sector 4,
    Vaishali. ghaziabad

Default nokia care behavior

I am KAMAL PRAKASH , I was purchase a nokia mobile phone(NOKIA X3) from nokia care . But at a very short time the phone was dead ,and when i said to replace phone then the care had give to any answer.
    But at this time the same problem is coming in my phone ,but nokia care is not accept my phone as service ,he says that the phone will not be repair now because this is damage. But my phone is in warranty period and the phone is dead. I am too much suffer by the nokia care center which is present in RAJNAGAR GHAZIABAAD and VAISHALI SECTOR-4 GHAZIABAD NOKIA CENTER . both are not repair my phone .I am toooo much suffer from the nokia care behavior ,plz help me.

Thanks.

With regards
    KAMAL PRAKASH
    email.
    prakashkamal1989@gmail.com
    kp0566@gmail.com

Default Hotel Surya Khajurao is bluffing

This is Lalit. I book the room in Hotel Surya, Khajurao. before booking, i asked them the cancellation policy. the concerned person replied that if i cancel the booking before 7hrs, my full amount will be refunded else 50%. Now when i have cancelled the booking 2 days before, he is not ready to return my money. pls help me.

Ram Niwas Sharma Guest

Post Complaint against Videocon company

Below mentioned details are the communication which we had done with M/s Videocon but till date we had not received any reply from their side.

Therefore, we request you to go thru below mentioned complaint and let us know our further course of action.

Amit Kaushik
    Mobile - 9818682715
    E-mail - akaushik@caryaire.com
    H.No. 100 / B , Gai No.4 , Bank Colony,
    Modi Nagar
    Dist. - Ghaziabad, U.P

Details of communication

We are following up below mentioned issue of free gift of Plasma TV with you since last three months but we regret to inform you that till date we had not received any reply in wirtten from your side even we had send our complaint to you thru DTDC courier vide docket no. Z33133345 dtd. 13/04/2011 and same was received by you on dtd. 16/04/2011 ( courier POD shall be submitted if required by you ) but still we did not received any reply in written from your side.

Now we would like to inform you that you have not left any choice for us instead of approaching Consumer court. We still request you to acknowledge our matter and provide us details of our free gift . We will wait for another couple of days and if in the mean time we did not receive any reply from your side than we will assume that you have no intention of giving gift to us and we will forward our application to the consumer court on 16/05/2011.

Waiting for your response.

Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:45 PM
    Subject: Fw: Maano Ya na maano offer

KIND ATTENTION : MR. SALONKE.

With reference to our below mentioned complaint and our telecon held with you today i.e on 13/04/2011 at 1201 hrs on telephone no. 02431 - 251887, we once again let you know that we want only Plasma TV at free of cost basis only and we donot want any other product as per options send by you.

Please let us know by which date we will get our free gift of Plasma TV against our certificates no. 152371 & 152370.

Please give the reply of this mail at the earliest and let us know the exact ststus as this matter is already pending from last two months and we do not want further delay in this regard. In case of any problem in giving free gift , please let us know in writting so that we can go ahead for our further couse of action.

For your reference hard copies of same we are sending to you through courier today and docket details shall be given to you later on.

Please take this matter on top priority and let us know the status in writting only as verbally we will not accept any thing.

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:07 PM
    Subject: Fw: Maano Ya na maano offer

With reference to your attached letter regarding our free gift of 32" Plasma TV under maano ya na maano offer we have to pay Rs.4980/- towards taxes and Rs.400 plus Rs.700/- extra for table top stand and installation i.e we have to pay Rs.6080/- extra for getting our free gift.

With reference to above charges we would like to inform you that at the time of purchase nobody confirm us that this much of amount we have to pay extra at the time of delivery of our free gift and even in your catalogue you have mentioned that you will provide 32" Plasma TV against certificate without paying any extra cost ( catalogue copy attched for your reference ).

Even the certificate was handedover to us by your dealer after 45 days from the date of purchase and when we gone through your certificate terms and conditions mentioned on back side which states that the transportation cost from the said point and all local taxes shall be borne by customer. This condition mentioned in your point no. 12 only while you have not mentioned the same any where in catalogue or certificate while as per company policy if your are not giving free gift than you should not compaign like this , you have to mention clearly that this Plasma TV is not provided by company at free of cost basis and company is going to charge so much amount of money at the time of delivery.

After 45 days we talked to your dealer ( M/s Sushil Electric Co.Ghaziabad U.P ) and ask him that he has cheated us as he did not tell us anything regarding the taxes and than we ask him how much amount we have to pay extra at the time of taking our free gift as at that time we had made our full payment and we did not have any option for quiting this scheme than he told us that there will be very very nominal charges of Rs.500/- only which we have to pay at the time of taking our free gift.

But now after completion of three years when we send mail to you on 14/02/2011 at bmo@videoconmail.com e-mailid we did not get any response from your side and even we talk to your executives Mr.Madhusudan Khanonkar at head office at nos. 02431 - 251501 and your branch office at Ghaziabad U.P with Mr.Abhay trivedi on mobile no.09540627533 but we did not get any confirmation / reply from your side and we were following up with you on phone on regular basis ( phone details shall be submitted if required ) and finally we wrote a harsh mail to you on 06/04/2011 i.e after 51 days and after that only you have send your mail in which you are demanding Rs.6080/- extra for our free gift.

We would like to inform you that after purchasing Videocon product we got free harashment from your side as we are mentally harashed by your behaviour / attitude.
    Please let us know when we should get our Plasma TV 32" at free of cost basis only i.e we will not pay anything extra for the same as this a cheating done with us.

Please revert back at the earliest for this issue and donot force us to opt legal battle with you.

Enclosure -
    1) Bond letters send by you in which you were demanding Rs.6080/- extra.
    2) Certificate No. 152371.
    3) Invoice copy of your dealer M/s Sushil Electric Co. Ghaziabad U.P - Bill No. 412 dtd. 27/03/2008.
    4) Photo Identity - Voter ID Card.
    5) Catalogue - In which you have mentioned that you will provide 32" Plasma TV against certificate without paying any extra cost

Waiting for your reply.

Please donot delay in giving reply.

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:24 PM

REMINDER

Dear All,

Please note that we had forwarded our request for below mentioned offer on 14/02/2011 under Mano ya na maano offer for our free gift of Plasma TV and after that we started coordinating with your team Mr. Madhusudan Khanonkar at head office at nos. 02431 - 251501 and your branch office at Ghaziabad U.P with Mr.Abhay trivedi on no. 09540627533 on regular basis but we regret to inform you that till date we did not get any response from your side , you were supposed to send me the free gift but till date we had not received the confirmation neither thru mail nor thru courier.

Whenever we called your team they simply said one word " Sorry " and after that they again did not respond and I am not able to understand the reason behind this.

Please let me know by which date I will receive my free gift of Plasma TV.

For your mano ya na maano offer I would like to say that " Na Maano ".

Waiting for your reply.

Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:25 PM
    Subject: Maano Ya na maano offer

We had purchased one no. of Videocon TV of 34" under the mano ya na maano offer from M/s Sushil Electronic Co. vide Invoice No. 412 dtd. 27/03/2008 and under this scheme we will get one plasma TV after completion of 35 months.

Now our 35 months has been over, please let us know how to go ahead for this scheme.

Enclosed - Invoice of your Dealer and scan copy of your certificate and identification of below mentioned claimant.

abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com Guest

Default Airtel Gift - promotion launch - Gifts not yet recieved.

-- On Thu, 6/2/11, abhaynagar hotmail <abhaynagar@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: Gift complain - Diwali Promo. Mob. no. - 9560508693
    To: "ABU NAGAR" <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com>, airtelpresence@in.airtel.com, nodalofficer.del@airtel.in, nodal.ncr@airtel.in, 121@airtel.in, 121@in.airtel.com, appellate.del@airtel.in, appellate@airtel.in
    Cc: net@in.airtel.com, net@airtel.com
    Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 7:41 PM

Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 00:16:29 -0700
    From: abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: Gift complain - Diwali Promo. Mob. no. - 9560508693
    To: airtelpresence@in.airtel.com; Nodalofficer.del@airtel.in; nodal.ncr@airtel.in; 121@airtel.in; 121@in.airtel.com; appellate.del@airtel.in; appellate@airtel.in; abhaynagar@hotmail.com
    CC: net@in.airtel.com; Nodalofficer.del@airtel.in; airtelpresence@in.airtel.com; net@airtel.com

From: airtelpresence@in.airtel.com <airtelpresence@in.airtel.com>
    Subject: Gift complain - Diwali Promo. Mob. no. - 9560508693
    To: abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com
    Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 4:50 PM

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services.

From: Abhay Nagar <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com> [mailto:Abhay Nagar <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com>]
    Sent: 20 May 2011 17:45
    To: net@airtel.com; net@in.airtel.com
    Cc: appellate.del@airtel.inappellate@air....ncr@airtel.in¦ ; appellate@airtel.in121@airtel.in121@....ncr@airtel.in¦ ; 121@airtel.in121@in.airtel.comcare.ncr@airtel.in¦ ; 121@in.airtel.comcare.ncr@airtel.in¦ ; care.ncr@airtel.in¦

--- On Wed, 5/18/11, Abhay Nagar <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Abhay Nagar <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com>
    Subject: FW: Gift complain - Diwali Promo. Mob. no. - 9560508693
    To: appellate.del@airtel.in, appellate@airtel.in, 121@airtel.in, 121@in.airtel.com, care.ncr@airtel.in
    Cc: "airtel nodal" <Nodalofficer.del@airtel.in>, nodal.ncr@airtel.in, "a n" <abhaynagar@hotmail.com>, cops@vsnl.net
    Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 12:12 PM

--- On Fri, 5/13/11, Abhay Nagar <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Abhay Nagar <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com>
    To: consumerdaddy@yahoo.com
    Cc: "a n" <abhaynagar@hotmail.com>
    Date: Friday, May 13, 2011, 1:15 PM

--- On Fri, 5/13/11, abhaynagar hotmail <abhaynagar@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: FW: Gift complain - Diwali Promo. Mob. no. - 9560508693
    To: appellate@airtel.in, 121@airtel.in, 121@in.airtel.com, care.ncr@airtel.in, appellate.del@airtel.in
    Date: Friday, May 13, 2011, 1:09 PM

REMINDER ------------------

l.in; appellate@airtel.in; 121@airtel.in; 121@in.airtel.com; care.ncr@airtel.in; care.del@vodafone.com; abhaynagar@hotmail.com

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:32:38 -0700
    From: abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com
    Subject: Gift complain - Diwali Promo. Mob. no. - 9560508693
    To: ap

--- On Tue, 4/26/11, abhaynagar hotmail <abhaynagar@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: FW: scannig data
    To: appellate@airtel.in, appellate.del@airtel.in, 121@in.airtel.com, 121@airtel.in, care.ncr@airtel.in, "ABU NAGAR" <abhaynagarnoida@yahoo.com>, "abhay" <abhaynagar@in.com>
    Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 1:25 PM

Kind Attn. : Mr. T. Hashmi.

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:31:50 +0530
    Subject: scannig data

To: abhaynagar@hotmail.com

Please find the attached file . Its your scannig data .

Abhay Nagar

Default Vodafone services has cheated me by giving me wrong internet usage plan

My Name is Sanidhya Kumar and i am resident of Idrapuram, Ahinsa Khand 2. A Vodafone sales executive (Ankit (9873181834)) called me up saying that they have a new 3G plan in which monthly rental is Rs500 and downloading and surfing is unlimited and i took that plan. He told me that the 3G plan will be activated in next 72 hours so i waited. The plan never got started. Instead of 3G i got GPRS plan which is totally wrong and i was misguided by Vodafone executives. Moreover when i called Vodafone helpdesk i found that there is no 3G network for Vodafone in Ghaziabad. I want to lodge a case against Vodafone for misguiding and bluffing me to take there GPRS plan.

My E-mail id : sanidhya1986@gmail.com

sanjeevshukla is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Dear Authority,

My name is sanjeev shukla.I belong to Bhatnagar colony,Lakhimpur-kheri.Since when the recent election has gone,all the roads in city are made by cement and doing well even in rainy season.but due to the politics of Municipal corporation chairman (Mr. Gyan Prakash Bajpai and my ward member),we all residents facing acute problems.Now-a-days,in rainy seasons,road is totally blocked with the dirt water and all the possibilities of plague and other deceases.My heartily request to look into this very political matter.However,my family members have submitted many application against this but nothing works.In last 9 years tenure of Mr.chairman,they only didn't get money sanction for my road in the whole city,its very tragic while all surroundings are happy and living happily.i will be very grateful to you for taking an action.

Sincerely
    Sanjeev Shukla
    +91 9919205312
    +91 9662335700

K.L.Ahuja is offline Junior Member

Default Refund of security deposits : Maintenance agency director avoiding to meet

To : No. 019 Dtd 06 September,2011
    The Honourable Court
    District Consumer Forum
    Gautam Budh Nagar

SUB: REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSITS : MAINTENANCE AGENCY DIRECTOR AVOIDING TO MEET

I booked Independent Floor(Flat) No. IND 119 in ParasvNath Edens , Greater Noida with M/S . Parasvnath Developers Ltd ( PDL ) and paid amount of Rs. 36,225 /- ( Rs. Thirty Six Thousands Two Hundreds and Twenty Five ) only as Interest Free Maintenance Security to M/S Basundhra Properties Pvt Ltd., Ist Floor , Parsvnath Metro Tower , Near Shahdara Metro Station , Shahdara Delhi-110032, vide SBI Bank Draft No. 759611 Dtd 18.11.2004 , as per the directions of M/S Parasvnath Developers Ltd . In this connection , kindly refer para 3 of Maintenance Agreement between Basundhra Properties Pvt Ltd (BPPL) .

2.. M/S Basundhra Prop Pvt Ltd has withdrawn maintenance of Parasvnath Edens Housing Complex wef 31st March,09.
    3. In accordance to Para 3& 4 of Minutes of Meeting held between the Director of BPPL and Office Bearers of EFORA ( RWA) of Parsvnath Edens on 14.3.2009 , M/S Basundhra Prop Pvt Ltd was supposed to refund Interest Free Maintenance Security to the undersigned and other Flat owners .Account of 15 Flat owners per week on every Sunday were to be settled wef 01 April,2009.

4. Breaching contract Agreement , BPPL never sent A/C rep to Parsvnath Edens. Whenever , we went to BPPL office at Shahdara , or contacted Mrs Parul Gupta (dealing clerk )of BPPL , Shahdara, through Phone, she gave misleading reply. Mr. Yogesh Jain M.D. BPPL is always hiding and avoiding to refund Security deposits..

Yours Sincerely

( K.L.Ahuja ) ( Mrs Usha Ahuja )
    Commandant (Rtd)