Thread: Consumer Court Tamil Nadu

Default Consumer Court Tamil Nadu

State Commissions Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,

Slum Clearance Board Building, II Floor, (Southern Wing), No.212, R.K. Mutt Road, Mylapore,
    CHENNAI – 600 004

Dindigul DCDRF
    D.Nos. 95 & 96, Pensioners’ Street, Near Arya Bhawan, Dindigul-624001
    0451-2433055

Erode DCDRF
    Erode Commercial Complex, Surampatty Naal Road, Erode - 638009.
    0424-2250022

Karur, DCDRF
    Municipal Building, Azad Road, Karur 639 002.
    04324-260193

Krishnagiri DCDRF
    (clubbed with Salem DCDRF)
    Taluk Office Campus, Salem – 636002

Nagapattinam DCDRF
    543, Public Office Road, Vellipalayam, Nagapattinam-611001
    04365-247668

Nagercoil DCDRF
    55, Old No.36/1, Ist floor, President Sivathanu Road, South of S.L.B. Hr.Sec. School, Nagercoil,
    04652-229683

Namakkal DCDRF
    3/152, Jeeva Complex, Triciiy Main road, Namakkal : 637001.
    04286-224716

PERAMBALUR DCDRF
    Lakshmi Illam, 345, Rover Nagar, Ist Floor, Ellambalur Road, Perambalur : 621212.
    04328-276700

Pudukkottai DCDRF
    (Clubbed with Dindigul DCDRF)
    D.Nos. 95 & 96, Pensioners’ Street, Near Arya Bhawan, Dindigul-624001
    0451-2433055

Ramanathapuram DCDRF
    Collectorate Complex (Meeting Hall) Ramanathapuram-623501

Salem DCDRF
    Taluk Office, Campus Salem : 636002.
    0427-2213279

Tiruchirapalli DCDRF
    63A, St.Mary’s Complex, Ist floor, Bharathidasan Salai, Tiruchirapalli-62001
    0431-2461481

Tirunelveli DCDRF
    D.No. 4/993, 2nd Street, Shanthi Nagar, Bel Amrose Colony, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli : 627002.
    0462-2572134

Tiruvallur DCDRF
    1-D, C.V. Naidu Salai, 1st Cross Street, Tiruvallur-602001
    04116-264823

Tiruvannamalai DCDRF
    (Clubbed with Vellore DCDRF)
    District Court Campus, Sathuvachari, Vellore – 632009

Vellore DCDRF
    District Court Campus, Sathuvachari, Vellore – 632009
    0416-2254780

Villupuram DCDRF
    (Clubbed with Chengleput DCDRF)
    Sub-Collector Office Compound, G.S.T. Road, Melamaiyur Village, Chengalpattu
    04114-27428832

Pugazhendhi Guest

I was purchased SAMSUNG 17" CRT monitor from chidambaram on Dec 2008. it have a fault on 6th December 2009. They tell it have 3 years on-site warranty. i register my complaint to samsung customer care on 7th december 2009. my complaint no 8412845155. there is one engineer comes to my place and tell "it was to parts fault. i will come within one week to replace the particular part" and then he was gone from my place.

After that till now, i am does not any reply from samsung. i am only making a call to samsung for more than 20 times. they will tell the same reply "we will call within the couple of hours" but they did not make any call yet.

After that one time, they give samsung service centre phont number. i am also make the call to pondy for four times. they also does not reply the proper answer. how do i register my complaint to consumer court.
    gvishva86 likes this.

Acharya Guest

Default Epson printer failure

Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased a printer (Epson) from a shop in Neyveli. It failed to print. When we contacted the shop owner to replace the printer with another one, the shop owner refused it.

We bought this on last week and feel very disappointed by the reckless attitude of the retail owner.

We do have a warranty issued and would like to seek redressal under the consumer forum with the consumer court.

I await for your decision in this matter.

Yours sincerely

Neyveli 2

Pin 607802

rajiram3 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

I bought Eureka Forbes infinity model just 1 month back and while operating the machine the buttons got stuck, despite calling the customer care centre daily twice from 14th, i have got no feed back from the company nor from the person who had sold the machine. My complaint number is 57756843 dated 14th April 2010.
    Is there any provision of getting the money back or getting a new machine giving back this one?
    Your valuable advice is required

knagarajan303@gmail.com Guest

Post Harvester complaint in Nagapattinam DCCRF- reg

After Nagapattinam DCCRF
    Next, Where to appeal further

Nagarajan.K

Rajacool Guest

Default Expired foods at shop

I purchased a pack of Brittania Marie gold biscuits at a shop in Solampallam area,next to the Salem Junction.I found it expired,unsafe to consume.Selling such expired,unsafe eatables will cause severe health disorders to the consumers.Please take necessary action to immediately stop the sale of such consumables.Particularly,the shop which I purchased is situated at a village which is a low literate area,which in turn increases the risk further.

Question Too Late Delivery (Too lazy staffs) - VASANTHAM GASOARS (Indane Gas Agency).

Distributor : VASANTHAM GASOARS, (INDANE GAS AGENCY) (Code 132996)

Sengalvarayanpettai Street,

Pallapatti - 639 205.

Karur Dist.

Tamil Nadu

Consumer : Mansoor Ali V.M. (Consumer No: 29017)

Mobile : +91 -80128-13403.

I have single domestic gas connection in above agency/company. Normally this agency provided gas cylinder minimum 45 days for refill. Many times goes on more than 50 days and this agency staffs are communicate with customers very idiotic manners. This agency staff made this month bill on 14/06/2010 for refill, but still no delivery. Please take serious action as soon as possible because WITHOUT GAS CYLINDER WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING. This is great mental torture for whole family. I believe, this is democracy country for ALL INDIAN CITIZENS.

Thanks.

Default Delay in delivery of parcel

I have booked a consignment from Vadodara to Tuticorin through Gati Ltd on 14.06.2010 & they have assured that the parcel will be delivered on 21.06.2010 based on that commitment we have planned our shipment now it is 25.06.2010 & till the date we have not received the material & when I am used to call Toll free Helpline no. 18001804284 of Gati the customer service executive is telling that they don't know when th consignment will be delivered.

Kindly suggest what we should do as due to our failure in delivering the material to our customer they are asking claim amount which we have to pay.

Thanking You

For Fauna International
    Santosh Singh

t.shabbir is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

HOSPITAL NEGLIGENCE & CARELESSNESS

Dear sir/madam,
    i (t.shabbir) & my wife bring to your kind notice the horrific incident happened on 19th july.i & my wife took my daughter zaineb age 7yrs for treatment to national hospital,2nd line beach,ch -01 in the early morning of 19th july at 4 am.we took her to casualty/opd ward were their was a nurse & duty doctor.after examining my daughter the doctor said she was suffering from dehydration and she was also having loose motions then the doctor advise the nurse to check my daughters weight and after checking the weight she told that my daughter weight was 12 kgs and the doctor also said she is under weight and so the iv(drips) has to be given according to weight (i.e. He advised for 250ml) in the due course we were shocked to hear that my daughter lossed 9 kgs of weight within few hours and got tense and confused,because when we checked her weight few days ago it was 21 kgs. Myself & my wife were so worried and become very restless thinking how can she loose so much of weight.it took nearly two hours for the iv(drips) to get completed and long with the drips she was also given two injections.but between this two hours i & my wife were so confused & doubtful regarding my daughters weight & health and lot of fears were crossing our mind,so i told my wife to check her weight once again and it showed the same weight of 12kgs.after taking the treatment we left the hospital by 6am.while reaching the house i & my came to a conclusion to once more take to our family doctor for his opinion and we took her on the same day at 6pm.our family while examining told us that how can she loose so much of weight all off a sudden if she loose it cannot be more than 1/2 to 1kgs and so he also checked her weight and we were again shocked but relieved & happy to see that she actually weighed 21 kgs.the doctor gave her some new tablets and told that if she could have been given a proper treatment she could have been fine & well by this time.

Our complaint is that if such hospital as national hospital which projects it as a full fledge multi speciality hospital and boast of providing the best & "a" class treatment doesnt even have a correct & simple good weighing machine which i think they could have bought when the hospital was inaugrated several years ago.if a hospital has a malfunctioning weighing machine how can one rely & depend for treatment on their medical gadgets/equipments and even the doctors & nurse which do not even have a idea of how much a child should weigh according to pediatrician charts.one should really teach them (the hospitals) a terrific lesson so they will be very very cautious and never play with the lives of ordinary citizen like us. We here by request you to get us justice & a compensation of Rs.50,000/- for the mental agony & suffering caused due to the negligence & carelessness of the hospital.

yours sincerely,
    t.shabbir,
    25/51,armenian street,1st flr,chennai-01 contact no: Mob: 9884191792 landline 45002151

Your Message

t.shabbir is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Default Hospital negligence & carelessness

Dear sir/madam,

Our complaint is that if such hospital as national hospital which projects it as a full fledge multi speciality hospital and boast of providing the best & "a" class treatment doesnt even have a correct & simple good weighing machine which i think they could have bought when the hospital was inaugrated several years ago.if a hospital has a malfunctioning weighing machine how can one rely & depend for treatment on their medical gadgets/equipments and even the doctors & nurse which do not even have a idea of how much a child should weigh according to pediatrician charts.one should really teach them (the hospitals) a terrific lesson so they will be very very cautious and never play with the lives of ordinary citizen like us. We here by request you to get us justice & a compensation of RS.50,000/- towards mental agony ,tension & suffering caused due to the carelessness & negligence by the national hospital.

Default Pooja Electrical Cheated Us in Service

We requested Washing Machine repair service from Pooj Electicals, Chennai. Pooja Electrical told that there is problem with PCB board and took PCB board. The next day they came with same PCB and told that serviced the PCB, but the problem was not rectified. They charged us Rs 2400/- for PCB Service.

Later we contacted Haier authorized Service Team and told the problem with PCB and they replaced PCB with new one and charged 1800/-. We understood from Haier service team that earlier PCB was not serviced and we came to know that we were cheated by Pooja Electricals.

We want our money back from Pooja Electicals

Default Expired cool drinks sales

Palamidir nilayam , sharada college road, salem is selling date expired frooti, and other cooldrinks
    kindly chekup and avoid such sales

Default kindly take the complaint aganints hospital

This is sangeetha , last oct 25 -12-2010 ,night 11.40 Pm ,Ms,Jegatha Hospital ,Ist cross,Thillai Nagar , Trichy. Dr.Ms.Latha operation did me .In critical condition they did the operation ,and my child Male baby born that time my child drunked fully panikudam water ,its very critical position ,but that time child doctor also not calling that doctors.my male baby having 4 kg weight not giving proper first aid treatment cild simply they have put in plastic box after 1.5 hours only they gave my child in my husband family hand that time my child breathing power only 40 pulse than my husband Mr.Santhanam and my family members went to American Hospital we have admitted the child .Child Specialist Dr.Mr.Ramanthan and Dr.Sathis kumar handled and given lot of treatment but it was failed my child death Saturday 3.PM itself in NICU Machine itself.that Child Doctor every one informed me that DGO doctor Ms.Veena jegaram & latha not giving the proper treatment ,Delivery date given wrongly,child pulse down the time only they given to your hand,delivery time this critical situation child doctor not called up.like that they have informed me .My child born 25th oct 2010 Monday night 11.40pm ,my child death -30th oct 30th Evening 3 pm Saturday.

In my preganancy time 6 th month they have saned given the copy. But in the month of 9th not giving the scanned report.after finished 9 th month , I have only asked to take the scan report that time also they have simply informed me above 3 kg weight your baby.but small note they have written 4 kg weight,child not turned off.like that they have mentioned in small note.after time we went 6 times for heavy pain ,simply send it to my home.if that time they have did operation ,now my child with me but now my child no more.

Please help me sir , I should want judgment from this case, I cant forget my child ,I cant live without my child ,in the night time suddenly am not controlled and asking the child and crying lot.please understand ny position kindly punish this people.we are beliving this world doctors only but why there are punished my child .

My mobile No:9042914184
    Email Id : sangeetha172009@gmail.com
    My Husband No:9443764086,09652270260
    No:7/B,2,Lalitha Bhavanam Apartments,Muthalagu Pillai Street,
    Big Bazzar,Trichy-08.

dvr1805 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

I Have applied Airtel Land Line and Broadband on 23/9/10 and Paid Rs.500. Due to Some reason they cannot able to connect me and my application got cancelled but still now am not getting the refund.

Application No TI0022646
    D.Vedharathinam

Dhivya Ravichandran Guest

Default Non delivery of parcel by DTDC courier

My father has sent me a parcel from Mannargudi, Tamil nadu to Syntel International Ltd (GDC Campus), Talawade, Pune on 28th August, 2010 through DTDC courier. Till date I didnt receive my parcel and the concerned people are refusing to give proper response. Value of the item in that parcel is Rs. 3000 and the shipment number is T39165068. Kindly take this issue in high priority and revert me back to divi_2jannah@yahoo.co.in.

Dhivya Ravichandran.