Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Consumer Court Rajasthan

Default bike rc not recieved

श्रीमान मैने jain auto center kekri Ajmer raj. Contact:01467-220598 से मौटरसाइकिल RJ 26 sm 1041 खरीदी थी ! 2 वर्ष हो गऐ अब तक rc नही मिली ! Dealer को बौलता हू तो सुनता नही ह क्रपया मेरी सहायता करे
    धन्यवाद
    From- Mahaveer Gurjar S/o Shyoji Lal Gurjar
    Village- Mata ji ka thanwala thehsil Deoli Dist. Tonk Raj. 304507
    Bike number RJ 26 Sm 1041

shweta.5475@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down complaint regarding the online test series provided by kiranbooks.com

sir i have buy the online mock test series from this krianbooks.com in which there is 100% guaranted satisfaction is given here but i am not satisfied because they said they will provide daily 16 test in which 6 full mock + 10 subject wise mock test but they provide only 6 mock test only and there is no solution for most of questions which i asked them many times but they not provided yet and the all paper are same next day also no new paper was provided i have complaint many times regarding this and also asked many times to provide my refund back.

deepak bhaderwa Guest

Default not refund my payment

Amazon is not refund my payment from last 1 month.. always say we wil refund etc but no response good
    from them alway say that we will refund your payment with in 7 to 9 days but m waiting for 30 days.......and i was already climed a file atoz claim on Amazon. But no response from there... and when i make call on coustmur service then alwalways bed response to me .. they not solved my problem...

Amit Godara Guest

Default Lost Mail Parcel

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Amit Godara. I booked a parcel to Perth Australia on 13th july 2015. I booked it at @@@@hi nagar post Office Jaipur. I paid 1072 rupees and now i'm very depressed because my parcel contains very important documents in it.they have lost is it is a big loss for me. The post officer told me it will be delivered in next 7 days but unfortunately it's been 20 days yet i'm waiting. I made online complains several times but all in vain.

I request you Sir/Madam please help me out. Percel is very important and if it can't be delivered, atleast the should be retured to me.. Here i'm providing details regarding the Parcel. I want to know how can they lost it and i'm so worried.

To -

Type: Speed Post
    @@@@hi nagar Post Office Jaipur

Complain No: 10006394826

unregistered Guest

Default Micromax not returning mobile given for service

I have given my micromax a120 mobile for repairing at SCOM TECHNOLOGIES, UDAIPUR. Initially they said it will be repaired in two days but after 10 days they sent it to company without my confirmation.
    Then after when ever I enquired, got answer that phone is in company, service center not provided standby phone.
    When I call to customer care of micromax, every time I got answer that phone is under process.
    I was asked to submit complaint, so I submitted my complaint more than 3 times, but all in vain.
    Than I was asked to submit a mail regarding my problem.
    I send more than 3 mails but I got only auto generated mail reply asking to wait for few days.
    Now its been 2 months since I gave my mobile for repairing, but no answer from micromax.
    SUBMISSION DATE :08:06:2015
    Sent to Company on : 19:08:2015
    Complaint no. :MMX030715563475
    Plz help me......

Default salary not given

Respected sir
    As i am past employee of ISYS co. Bpo service
    Situated in mahindra sez ... leaved job on 9 june 2015 with proper notice but company has not given me salary of last mnth working days ...
    They were just make me to cut their rounds routinely by saying nxt week nxt week. They had also not given me pf a/c nmbr to claim my money and i had suffered from serious financial issues ...
    I need to get my salary with interest and compensation of losses .

Default complaint against intex mobile company

Dear sir/ mam,

i submit a intex mobile to service center( G-48, ganpati plazza MI Road jaipur, rajasthan ) dated 20/06/2015. i recive a call from costumer care that your phone is recived by service center dated 13/08/2015. as per recived call i went to service center and ask for my phone but they repely the did not get my phone.
    at last still they are not giving me dispatch number also. still they are not giving me my phone.(intex aqua I5 HD). MY JOBSHEET NUMBER IS 506202055002T001.

Kindly do the needful.

Hamant,
    ph. no.- 09929920720

Default Recharge not according to SMS

Got SMS in 15th Aug on 8302452456 , from reliance offering double data offer of 2 Gb in 198,but on recharging got just half the data. Their complaint number 198 and *333 both can't be dialled from last 1 year from my number. They asked to send snapshot of SMS. They doesn't know who is sending SMS FROM THEIR REGULAR NUMBER FROM WHICH SEVERAL OFFERS ARE THERE. HOW DO I TAKE SNAP SHOT?? . THEY DO NOT WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT JUST FOOL CUSTOMERS. ALSO WENT TO THEIR STORE, WHO HAD PROMISED THAT IT WILL BE SOLVED BY MORNING TODAY, BUT IT DIDN'T. INFACT RELIANCE DENIED BY MAIL SAYING YOU GOT BENEFIT THAT YOU SHOULD GET. THEY DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SMS, EVEN THOUGH SEVERAL MAILS HAVE BEEN SEND.

PRADEEP GOEL Guest

Default RELIANCE 198 recharge failed..

gurudayal singh Guest

Default frauds of reliance mobile company

My name is gurudayal singh I recharged my reliance mobile with 289 rupees on 16 th augast 2015 this is a internet 3g recharge but it is not providing me 3g balance in my net balance till now and I talk to customer exe officer but he didn't tell me any information about it. My reliance mobile no is 7877573237.

sonihemant25 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2014

Default Flipkart Sell Duplicate Product XPERIA M5 Dual

Hi Flipkart, I had purchased two peices of Sony Xperia m5 Dual model, But after using the mobile I felt those mobile are duplicate, because performance and quality of camera is very poor and I saw MRP on that box and noticed MRP on this box is different from original product. MRP on this box is 15990/- while original MRP of this product is 27990/-. I didn't believe that Flipkart can sell duplicate products. I'm very disappointed by purchase so costlly product from Flipkart. I also complient about it using APP about more than 15 days ago, but I didn't receive any responce from your side. Please check on this matter, and return back or replace those items by original product as soon as possible. Kind Regards, Hemant Soni 9828852515
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Consumer Court Rajasthan-sony-xperia-m5-dual-mrp.jpg

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132