Thread: Consumer Court Rajasthan

rakeshmeena5886 Guest

Default not working not purifier water

Myself RAKESH MEENA I heve purchases your kent grand modal serial no.KR110814819 on 02/11/2011from SHANTI RAJ ENTERPRISES ,Exclusive showroom 'KENT SHOPPE' in tonk road, sanganer jaipur ,raj. in 20 day ;s only ,this kent grand is not working not purifier water i request plz replac my kent

Default Fire in car maruti shift new modal vdi

my is shyam gupta i have purchase a new car shift new modal white colour vdi i have taken my car k.p.automotive pvt.ltd. Jaising highway bani park jaipur so within 48 hours i have suffring a lot of problem my car runing on road colector circle to jjaisinghighway speed only 30 to 40 km. My car was burning full of smoke outside the car and also insing main aur meri family was very afraid so i need your help compay k.p. Told me we give u a new car with compantations pl.u dont go in media and either court and dont go thaney for fir because we will provide everything either u want lakin company ne aissa kuch nahi kiya .. Aur muzhe gaadi main dusara engine lagakar gaadi de di mere paas compay ki saari weelproff aur photo hai so pl. Help me jisseey muzhe compay se mentaly harsment aur problem face ki hai uska maauavza aur car milley. .........................................mera mobile no. 9829015193 hai so pl.calll me contact me

chetan mehra Guest

Unhappy Complend for bharti or rkcl ia jaipur

hello sir

plz see the attachement isme humare santha nainsaphi hui he. sir iske liye aap oasis rkcl se nikli information assistant ki bharti me pharjiwada hua heplz ye exam dobara or hindi english or numeric ki seprate typing ki jaye iske liye sir aap rkcl jaipur me notice de ke bharti ko rukwadege to sir aap ki bahut bada ehsan hoga ji sir plz rukwado

iski typing ka test dobara hona chahiye iski bharti bhi puri nahi ki he jabki mene suna he ki railway me ya kisi me bhi jab100 seat ho or 90 candidate aate he to sabhi 90 candidate select hote hebager kisi exam ke or yaha par rkcl me information assistant ke liye 50 seat ke liye 100 aaye or 25 hi liye he kamse kam 50 to lo

kai bar exam me 100 ka paper hota he he or pass hone ke liye 40 lane jaruri he lekin adhiktam marks 20 hi aate he or lene he 5 to top par jo he unhe selct kiya jata he na ki 40 lane jaruri he to ek bhi na laya to bharti cancel ho jaye ye nahi hota to ye rkcl esa kyo kar raha he
    justic for us

rajeev.engg21 is offline Junior Member

Default without Bill autopay Bill from My Seving Account

Dear Sir, Please Find My Problame.I Have Mentened HDFC Bank Account & I Have A Credit Card Of HDFC Bank. Last 21st febuary HDFC Bank Done my Policy Rupees of 30000/- (Sampurn Samrdhi Plan) throw of my credit card and Bank commitment Me You Will Give Only 2500/- mothhly.I Have Receive my last Credit Card bill Only 1500/- and i was Already Paying My Credit Card Bill. And After Bank Without Bill Autopay 31000/- Rupees from my seving Account.I Want Retrun My ballence in my account.My Account Detail:-HDFC Bank Alwar BranchRajasthanRajeev SharmaAccount No:- 04091000046376Credit Card No:-5289 4560 0240 3116My Mob No:-+9351159605

raghav3103 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default against tata sky

This is regarding My Tata sky connection that why they any suspension charges on there prepaid connection. our cable connection by them are totally prepaid, they have taken advance for every thing after that they allowed to watch channels. even if we recharge according to our comfortable why the charge on that. we pay amount when we want to see that other wise that is disconnected.

Default About my college fee.

i vikash rajpoot am
    B.Tech 8th sem student from sri ganganagar engineering, sri ganganagar rajasthan.
    I want to say that i have submitted my tution fee to leady accountant. And leady accountant said that there is no fee recipits. And said that collect your fee recipit after some days when recipit book available here and give me a slip signed by her and mention fee amount. After some days she run away from college with more fee amount. Nw the college satff saying me for submit college again. College satff do not fill my 8th sem exam form and torchering me. If my exam form will not fill my carrier will damage. Sir please solve my problem. My mobile nunber is 09461910920.

Post complaint against airtel prepaid

airtel distrubed my life from last 2 month so manny things are activated without activation.airtel all cc offiers always bame me.using bad way with custmoers.today same thing happend again.tomorrow i file a complaint against airtel in consumer court.i hope u solve this problem and send back my money in my account.thanks

Angry Charged more price than MRP at Vishal Mega Mart,Crystal Court Jaipur

Respected Sir

I Abhi Makkar,have purchased a body lotion of vaseline care which MRP is Rs 49 only and in this respect they are charging Rs 65 from me and i make payment through my debit card suddenly noticed at cash counter .
    And when i asked to the billing person to refund my money ,he says that go and report to other official.in meanwhile the security guard at gate misbehaving with me.and says to wait for 5 mins.and i waited for around 45 mins.
    there is no response from the officials in this regard they are doing there own work .and My Exams are going on and still they were wasted my precious time and came back to home without getting my refund .

Abhi Makkar

manish24verma Guest

Default internet service disconnected after regular bill payment

I took MTS datacard internet service on August, 17, 2011. On May 21, 2012 MTS disconnected my internet service. Its ground for disconnection was dues. But I have paid bill in every month. MTS sent two months bill with late fine in the month of May, 2012. Two months Bill was sent to me. Whereas bill payment was done in every month. I was mentally harassed. I decided to disconnect on my behalf so that final bill should be paid. Final bill for one month was produced before me. I was surprised that internet service was disconnected due to dues but dues was not included in final bill. Final bill was also taken more than regular bill. Still I paid Rs 900 in place of Rs 837 on May 30, 2012.
    Sir, I always called customer care of MTS but he did not rectify my problem. He always emphasized that two months bill should be paid only then internet services would be connected. I also called MTS senior employee. He tried to rectify my problem and he connected my internet services on May 28, 2012 but next day on May 29, 2012 again MTS disconnected my services. Again I called that person on mobile. But he refused to connect and advised me to call his senior. I was fade up with this problem. I decided to disconnect my internet services.
    Please do needful action so that no other consummer can be harassed by MTS.

manishsharma2011@live.com Guest

Post

Respected Sir/Mam,

Myself Manish kumar sharma. I was working in Alchem international LTD. from 1 May 2012. Due to the Bed behaivour of my Incharge I have been Resigned on 27 June. This Resion is mention in my resigning latter. Company gave me one month Notice period. But Company Sr. Manager Mr. N.K. Singh is very .,.,.,,. He is not agree for complete my notice period. My June month is not pay by him. He don't want to give me my salary & for complete my notice period.
    I called him many time but he is not agree with me .

So I request you that Please registered my complaint & Suggest me for this.

manishsharma2011@live.com Guest

Arrow

Respected Sir/Mam,

Myself Manish kumar sharma. I was working in Alchem international LTD. from 1 May 2012. Due to the Bed behaivour of my Incharge I have been Resigned on 27 June. This Resion is mention in my resigning latter. Company gave me one month Notice period. But Company Sr. Manager Mr. N.K. Singh is very Stick. He is not agree for complete my notice period. My June month is not pay by him. He don't want to give me my salary & for complete my notice period.
    I called him many time but he is not agree with me .

So I request you that Please registered my complaint & Suggest me for this.

bhanubais is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Post Fraud Case on Shriram City Union Finance Ltd.

I am Bhanu Pratap Singh. I purchased a two wheeler (Honda Unicorn Dazzler 150CC, RJ 14 BD 9727) on 9 February 2011 using two wheeler Finance from Shriram City Union Finance Ltd along with about 30,000/- as a Down Payment. But they didn't gave me any receipt for it. When I ask for a receipt they simply refused by saying that "his company don't give any receipt for Down Payment, You need to wait for welcome letter". A welcome letter included all information about down-payment, interest rate, duration and monthly EMI. they only gave me Honda Showroom's receipt and Insurance copy along with Byke. Actually I also didn't took it seriously like other buyer. They also took a key of byke and Original Registration Certificate. And I came to home. that's it for that day.

Now it was my turn to wait for a "welcome letter" but They didn't sent it. When I asked by calling them they acted like unaware. I also asked for Original R.C. and key of byke. they told me these will be given you after successfully completion of 6 EMI.

After completion of 11 EMIs, I bounced their check due to meet with a real man who can help me. They sent me a person named Devendra Singh as i expected. I asked my all queries with him, he committed to sort-out my all queries soon. But None of the query resolved yet.

On 30 April, I fore-closed my account by making rest of amount (30,000/-) as cash to Devendra Singh. But After, I didn't get NOC, Byke's Key yet They also took 2 another EMI from my account by putting check.

One day I went to Ramganj, Jaipur branch of Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. for taking Complete Statement. They simply refused by saying that Company refused to give any statement to any customer.

Now I need to Shriram City Union Finance Ltd.
    1. NOC Certificate
    2. Welcome Letter or Complete Statement with all payment detail
    3. Byke's Key
    4. one EMI of 2251/- with interest
    5. High amount of Penalty so that They will not do anything like this in future with any another personal.

Please take this case seriously and let me know.

Best,
    Bhanu Pratap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Consumer Court Rajasthan-receipt-04.jpg   Consumer Court Rajasthan-receipt-01.jpg   Consumer Court Rajasthan-registration.jpg   Consumer Court Rajasthan-receipt-main.jpg   Consumer Court Rajasthan-receipt-03.jpg

prahlad ram Guest

Default Very very diffcult problem

Complaint of MTS mobile services
    Dear Sir / Madam
    I am existing customer of MTS mobile services last 3.5 MONTH. My connection no. is +91-9414505899. I have requested for PORTING CODE NO. this request not processed by you on committed period (15 DAYS.) after we have registered complained on toll free no. 155 on . we had again talk with customer care executive about my complaint. but he gave me again new request no. and said me wait next 24 hours. Next day was Sunday (22.08.10) and still my request is pending and I am doing only wait and wait.

I am very disappointed for your poor service provided by your customer care and technician because after my lot of requests and complaints you are not taking any action. After your this behavior we have facing many financially and mentally problems so I decide that I will go Consumer court and complaint your services and behavior.

Nikhil Pandey
    MTS Connection No +91-9414505899

manojcct is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Post Regarding Refunds of Tatkal ticket.

I booked 2(two) tickets in tatkal quota from my IRCTC account whose details are given below:

Transaction Details
    Date Of Journey: 22/1/2012
    Railway Zone: WR
    Bank: boi
    Train No: 19024
    From Station: SAWAI MADHOPUR(SWM) To Station: VAPI(VAPI)

Ticket Details
    S# Name Age Sex Coach Seat Res-Status
    1 Manoj Jangid 27 Male S7 0003/ UB Booked

2 Abhijeet ojha 24 Male S7 0006/ UB Booked

But the train was delayed by more than 5 hours and according to rules of indianrail, if train is delayed by more than 3 hours and passenger not traveled, full refund of the ticket will be paid to the passenger.

So next day I filed a TDR from my IRCTC account , which details are as follows:

TDR Details
    Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled
    TDR Status: TDR Entered Reference No: ekt2012012304139798
    TDR Filing Date: 23-Jan-2012

But even after remaindering many times, concerning authorities of IRCTC are not giving satisfying answer.
    I am not satisfied with their answers and I need your help in this matter. I am very stressed because I am student.

Sincerely,
    Manoj Kumar Jangid

anamika5535 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

I am rajkumar saini from rajmahal teh-deoli, dist-tonk
    rajasthan
    gram panchyat ke sachiv piyash jain water connection ki noc jaari nahi kar raha hai so please mujhe noc dilwane ki kripa kare
    mob 9929815535, 9983464720