Thread: Consumer Court Rajasthan

Question money not returned - cheating case.

I Subhash Chand Jangir, S/o Sri Bansidhar Jangir staying at Kotputli back side of Hans College, near shastri park, Amai Kotputli, Rajasthan-302018 Mob. 09352211240.

My matter is that :-

1. I invested in ARYARUP company. (Rs. 2 Lacs)
    2. It was told to me that money will be doubled in six months.
    3. After completion of 1 year, i didn't got single peny.
    4. Please guide me.

Subhash Chand Jangir

Bhawar Singh Naruka Guest

Angry airtel sim me talktime

i purchase airtel sim (8003806595) from khandelwal enterprises , 3-sector pratap nagar,tonk road ,jaipur on 28-03-2011. sim was activated on 02-04-2011. but the talktime of Rs.40 is not get .i also visit the khandelwal enterprises more than 10 times but my problem not slove.

Default Breaking of Pipe line during digging to lay down sever line

In my colony sever line is being laid and contractors are digging road. Workers broke the water supply line to my house and it is taking more long time to get the problem fixed. This interrupted water supply to my house. I assume that its contractor's ( who is digging) responsibility to get fixed this damage without any delay. I do not have any personal at my home who can follow up with them and get it fixed. It is causing lot of travel plan change and mental harassment to us to get it fixed.

Addrees: Balmandir colony, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan.
    Rohit - 977 2444 012

Thumbs down Wrong charge in bill by reliance communications and no complaint registration

I have received a bill from reliance communications for my mobile number 9351001210, bill number 333646020084 dated 7 May 2011. In this bill I RCOM has charged Rs. 228.00 for Value added premium charge, which I have not availed. I tried to contact lodge a complaint on customer care number *222 and 198 ( I am having recording of call also) but failed to lodge complaint. I tried through internet portal also but again failed by stating unexpected error. Ultimately i mailed my complaint to customer care and service assurance cell but again no response. Reliance communication is not ready to listen any plea and slapping undue charges. please help me and ask reliance to look into matter and revert all undue charges

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Angry Forceful payment for bad service

I went to Adil Habib Salon in Neelam Hotel branch in Jaipur and I must tell you that it was the worst experience of my life. First of all the place looked like a dump yard and the services offered were as bad. On top of everything the attitude of staff was the worst, when I complained about it they just simply told me that you mail everything to Adil Habib (owner) and we just don't care about you.

I would have paid anyways but they forced me to pay and embarassed me in front of other people.

When I told them that I will complain about this to consumer court they said court can't do anything and we just don't care.

I had taken:-

Skin Enlightment facial
    Waxing (Arms & Half legs)
    My husband also took face massage which was ok not great.

The staff was the worst thing out of everything that I experienced. Just wanted to let you know that when I told them that you can't ask me pay for everything they said that you have to pay, so we did.

surlax is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Unhappy False commitment and charging interest without demand / information on delay payment

Dear Sir/Madam,we have purchsed two flat in Krish city, Alwar by pass road bhiwadi, through M/s. Neelkantk Broker (Mr. Umesh Sharma) dated on may 2010. We have selected construction link plan. Thease flats are financed from DHFL & Axis bank. These flats are booked us Rs. 50000/ and rest of amount shall be paid after agreement as per construction.They have started construction in Oct. 2010 and generated a demand on dated 27/11/10 without any interest till date. which are paid as per their rule regulation. when we received next demand with interest on feb.2011.So we have discussed Mr Sunil Agarwal (MD, krish Infrastructre Pvt. Ltd.) he told us interest is charged due to not paying 20% of basic price. which is never inform us in past.We told that this is wrong. He told that we could got cancelled your booking with ful refund including interest. We are not interested to cancelled flats already their cost are very high from at time of booking.Payment is delayed due to false demand generation. my banks had delayed due to incomple consruction. I have snap site which is taken by bank and me which are being showen that construction is incomplete.Howeve I have arrange to pay as per demand from somewhereelse. After receiving 95% amount with in 3 month from start construction, they have taken. While Rest of work shall be completed in more than one year. this is not faireHowever We can pay interest after agreement what ever delay payment as per your first demand at bank interest at which we got finance.Please resolve the issue and inform us who are wrong? we are getting too much mentaly harresmentWhile We have paid 95% amount of actual price including service tax.

jainmanish1906 is offline Junior Member

Subject. : - An additional LPG Gas Cyllinder on my connection and non supply of LPG Cyllinder after 23 days.

I have Bharat Gas customer. consumer No.-7182, with Varahi Gas Service, Udaipur - 313003 (Rajasthan). I have booked a LPG cyllinder on 29.08.2011 Booking No.-14024. I am owning only one cyllinder of LPG connection. I have also applied for an additional LPG Gas cyllinder. It's very trouble time for end gas cylender & refill gas cylender deliver after Seven days I have also require one more cylender. But now I have not receive any message from Varahi Gas Service for DBC. On 29.08.2011 I go and ask for DBC, But the costomer representative of Varahi Gas Service demanding to take more things to purchase with this DBC connection. I want to give security deposit only of LPG Cyllinder. It is not Please solve this problem as soon as possible. Now today 20.09.2011, after 23 days LPG Gas cyllinder does not supplied by Varahi Gas Service.

with regards,

MANISH KUMAR UDAWAT
    BPCL Consumer No.-7182
    Mobile No.-9829267031
    Email Address : - jainmanish1906@yahoo.co.in

Smile To activate my SIM card

My mobile no is 8696345435. It's a vodafone SIM which is deactivate incoming & outgoing calls by Vodafone for verification. So, I have already submitted my Photo & ID dated 14-10-2011 in vodafone care, Near Gopal Cinema Alwar. They said to me that my sim card activated within 24 hours. But till today 19-10-11 my sim card incoming & outgoing calls not activate by vodafone care. I went vodafone care alwar so many times for above problem but they said that they have submitted my documents to vodafone.

Plz solve this problem as soon as possible. Because till today 19-10-11 my sim card not activated by vodafone.

with regards,

Himanshu Khatri
    Mobile No.-9982420249
    Email Address : - honey_khatri1985@rediffmail.com

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Himanshu,

Thank you for writing to us with your concern. Trust your services are working fine now. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.raj@vodafone.com or can also register complaints on our toll free number 198. Happy to help!

Kind Regards,

314, Opp. Maheshwari Higher Secondary School,
    Vijai path, Tilak Nagar,
    Jaipur
    Ph-0141-4002444

Re:- Unexpected and unexplained delay in repair of my handset Nokia C6 having IMEI no. 356994042659395

I gave my Nokia C6 hand set having IMEI no. 356994042639395 for repair at Nokia Care Centre, Tilak Nagar, Raja Park, Jaipur, vide Jobsheet no.8170 dtd 24.09.2011. It was promised to me that the same shall be repaired and delivered to me the same evening, my son went to collect the phone but he was told that it would take a little more time and shall be delivered next day. Next day again the same excuse was given and sought for more time. After many visits to the centre the person at the reception told my son that the centre is being shifted to another premises, hence, the handset shall be delivered after first week of October from the new premises. My son again went to store on 11th of October, and once again he was promised the delivery with in couple of days. On 15th of October, I sent my employee to get the hand set and he was once again told that due to shifting of premises, the repairs is taking long and the phone shall be delivered on 18th October. I had to go out of town and I recieved a phone call from the centre on 18th of October, saying that the hand set shall be ready and delivered to me before Diwali.
    This morning, four days after Diwali, once again I sent my employee to collect the handset, once again same excuse was offered and was also mentioned that they had given a purchase order for the damaged part to the Nokia and have not recieved tha part till date, and it is not even expected until next week. I out of frustration and anger, then went to their Nokia Care Centre, and asked them to give me the number of the concerned person, the staff over there gave me 2 phone nos 8696400000 and 982844660, both belonging to someone named Sh. Bhuvnesh ji. I tried calling at those nos. but 1 no. was busy and was never answered. In the mean while the staff at Nokia was highly irresponsible and uncourteous, instead of understanding my plight and cooperating with me they chose to sit in the cabin and chat amongst themselves. I asked them to give me the no. of the Nokia Service Engineer who overlooks the Nokia Centre, they simply refused outrightly to give me the number. I then logged a complaint at Nokia Care helpline no.0141-30303838, and registered my grieviances with them vide complaint no.1-11939094080 dated 31.10.2011 @11:56 AM. After logging the complaint I asked them to show me the handset, just to ensure that set was intact and not damaged or lost. After seeing the handset I demanded them to give me the Purchase Order no. and date for the part they had ordered with Nokia. They did not give me the order no. but said that order was placed on 19.09.2011 and 13.102011.
    After coming out I then managed to get the no. of Service Engineer Sh.Rahul and told him of my plight and trauma. He promised me the utmost priority of job and within an hour I recieved the call from the nokia Centre stating that my phone was OK and I may collect it.

I wish to know, can the Nokia and the concerned Service franchisee be punished for
    1) Unexpected and unexplained delay in the repair of the handset
    2) Most irresponsible and uncivilised behaviour of the persons concerned
    3) If the phone can be repaired with in an hour of complaining with the concerned officer, was it that the Nokia Care Centre people were trying to harrass me and other customers.
    4)Why did they ordered the defective part on 13.10.2011, when the phone was given for repair on 24.09.2011, what for did they have to wait for 20 days before placing the order.
    5)If all complaints are to be settled after being persued by the service engineers, why can't they give the no. of concerned person?

rgrds
    Harvinder Singh Chopra
    429/3 Attrey Marg,
    Raja Park,
    Jaipur-302004
    Ph# 8003771000
    Last edited by bunty1608; 10-31-2011 at 04:05 PM.

ANIL SONI Guest

Thumbs down Bsnl land line 01412325846

MY PHONE IS NOT RESPONDING FROM LAST THREE MONTH. I HAVE COMPLAND. BUT NO BUDY LISTEN OUR PROBLAME. BEFORE10 DAYS WE PAY OLD BILL WITCH SERVICE WE CA NOT USE. BECOUSE THIS PHONE IS MY OFFICEAL. IHAVE COMPLAND OLLREDY APROX 20 TIME TO BSNL BY PHONE, MANUAL,& OFFICALY OTHORISED PERSONE SO PLESE HELP US TO SOLVE OUR PROBLAME. MY LAST COMPLANT NO. IS .-1005889911,1005841467,1005841467,1005687224,100193 7018,1005220459,1004886078,1004886078,1001937018, MY MOBILE NO IS 9829108031.& EMAIL. anilsoni4aug@gmail.com THANKS

Default airtel 3g

i took airtel 3g plan 4 months back. i made a complaint that i am not getting able to use 3g at my residential address. though when i go on the roof of my house i get 3g coverage. i made this complain at least 6-7 times but i din get any revert back. i am paying 3g rent every month but not not getting able to use it. i m really disturbed. please help.

ankur mansinghka
    mobile no. 9660008666

As all of us Know about the petrol Prices has went down y,day by Rs.2.37 from the midnight.but after reducing prices i took petrol today morning dated 16 Nov. from M/s Baba Services Dealers:Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. Village. Kukas on N H -8. M/s gave me 1.37 ltr in Rs.100 on rate Rs.73.04. my vehicle no. is RJ14 SU 1561 & i have Bill also of which contains all details.so sir plzz help me vth this matter.

Ramesh Yadav
    Mobile No. 09571355577

Default 01596 245050 billing problem

My bsnl land line no 01596 245050 in pilani distt Jhunjhunu Rajasthan. the billing amount of this no is very high from last 4 months. the bill is included with double traiff plan we give complant and application in every month. but the result is zero. we also call to the jhunjhunu office and pilani office from this we just spend our time and money the employee or officer only give satisfaction but the bill is same in every next month with out any changing in it.
    Sir please help us and do needful help in this mater.

Virender Singh