Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court Rajasthan

Default return MY many by bank

Sir mera a/c axis bank me hai bo a/c mene 2500/ minimum rakhne par khulbaya tha 5-6month after mere a/c se paise kat liye mene. Kate huye paise bapas dalne ke liye bola. Lekin unhone paise vapis nahi kiye

Default return MY many by bank

aryan.vinay27@gmail.com Guest

Unhappy balance refund

sir i complant on aircel care for balance and they told that u use a animation download service but i didnt use any service plz help me sir many times they do like this

roshan76667@gmail.com Guest

Default mobile handset problem

Maine ek mobile micromax canvas 4 purchage kiya tha. Jisme kuch mahine baad display kl problam ho gayi.gurenty piriyad me hone k karan maine sarvice centre par mobile thik karne ko diya. Jisko aaj 10 days ho gaye. Starting me centre balon ne 7 days ka time diya tha. Micromax company se mobile thik hone ka msg aane k basd v sarvice centre wale mobile repair na hone ka kahkar roj chakkar lagwate hain. So please do the legal process.

shubhjain130@gmail.com Guest

Default illegaly cute of balance

I have changed my sim aircel to mts and they cut my balance autometicaly i have lost rs60 in two days without suscribe any service
    I want justic and want to get my lost balance early plz help us

aloksharma Guest

Default Charging more college fee as decleared by university is not mentained

Respected Authority,
    with due respect,i (Alok sharma) student of B.Pharma want to state u dat sir is it legal to demand Rs.10,000/- more fee than university demands to the colleges.Sir please help me with legal process and proccedures.
    Sir i will be highly thankfull to u if i get help.
    Thanking u

Saurabh mittal Guest

Default bina reason paise katne k liye

MTS cdma company n bina kisi reason k paise kat liye

diveshahuja1995@Gmail.com Guest

Default complaint against Micromaxx

my name is divesh,i live in Jaipur,i brought a Micromaxx data card 6 months ago after 3 months it was not working so I gave it to Micromaxx service center,they told me that it will take 7 to 9 days maximum but now 3 months past way and they have no answer for this,please help....

Angry complain against relaince comunication

Angry complain against relaince comunication

I have recharge my net pack of rs. 156/- and on their site it mention that u will get 1 gb 3g data but they only gave me 500 mb data and this happen twice with me i want my money back and i also want to tell you that when i speak to customer service they always cut my call during conversation and when ever i tried again it always show that this no. is out of network. So please resolve my problem as soon as possible. My contact no. is 9351620655 and my mail id is manish.chapola@gmail.com

meenataj Guest

Lightbulb bsnl landline in js

landline is stop since 20 days

Default health insurance plan

I have submitted the all original attested document by concerned authority of my wife Aastha sharma's caeserian section delivery held on 16 dec.,2013 at Metro Mas hospital , mansarovar, jaipur and baby of Aastha sharma's IPD charges related papers: in good health plan office on 1st oct.,2013 but still your "good health plan ltd.' company has not reimbursed the amount to my account. I have conversed with them via phone or even in person 6 times but still neither they have given any receipt nor any reference no. regarding my mediclaim file submission. after two months of submission of papers to them they alloted me claim no. 703620 and 703620.1 and good health plan ltd. id GHRJCA00220824 GHRJCA0100220824 but still they have not processed file ahead.please tell me how much time this company takes for reimbursement procedure to an individual. i am under GROUP MEDICLAIM INSURANCE POLICY(RAJ MEDICLAIM)
    Dr. Avneesh sharma
    EMPLOYEE ID NO. RJAL201102000832
    policy no. GIF/81/MEDI/2013-2014/04
    claim no. 703620 and 703620.1
    good health plan ltd. id GHRJCA00220824 GHRJCA0100220824

unknown Guest

Angry Recieving anonymous calls and vulgar messages on 09874318173 from an unknown no. 8107438946

Hi All,

My friend 09874318173 has been receiving numerous calls and vulgar messages from 08107438946 claiming to be Ankit whom we don't recognize. Inspite of repeated warnings to not to call her, he is calling her repeatedly and sending her vulgar messages.

Kindly, look into this matter as soon as possible.

umrangshu@gmail.com

JKM66mamta@gmail.com Guest

Default Non Refund of Excess deposit Lease Amount of Rs 18975/- from UIT, Kota (Rajasthan)

Request for help to Refund of Excess Deposit Lease Amount
    f Rs 18975/- from Urban Improvement Trust (UIT), Kota (Raj)

1. I have a Plot No-177 (50 x 30 Sqft), in Khasara No-61 at Adarsh Nagar Society, Village-Tekhara, Kota. The Lease amount for the said Khasara No-61 was fixed by UIT @ Rs 66.13 per sqft. But Patwari Sh. Santosh Naik has calculated the lease amount @ Rs 78.78 per Sqft.

2. Thus Rs 18,975/- (12.65 x 1500) as Excess amount has been deposited by me as per the wrong calculation done by Patwari Sh. Santosh Naik.

3. I have contacted personally to Deputy Secretary, UIT, Kota on 30 May 2013 and submitted a request letter No JKM/66/Pers dated 30 May 2013 for refund of Excess deposit amount. He assured me to do the needful on the subject and marked the letter for the concerned Patwari.

4. Later three times I met him and every time he assured me that he will take suitable action. Till date so many request reminders I have sent on 25 Jun 2013, 12 Sep 2013, 17 Oct 2013, 01 Dec 2013 addressed to Deputy Secretary UIT, Kota (Raj) and Lastly on 26 Dec 2014 a request letter addressed to Secretary UIT, Kota has been sent through Registered Post. But till date No response has been received.

5. I shall be grateful if you kindly help me for refunding of the above amount.

Thanking you.
    Yours faithfully,

Jitendra Kumar Mishra
    House No 19,Umesh Nagar Society,
    Opp . Dahyakaka Nagar Society,
    Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad (Guj)-380016

Bhuvnesh sharma Guest

Post Complaint

My cable operator is disconnect the services the without any prior notice and not replying the answer so I want to lodge the complaint against with him ,

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast